The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Owning Nikki

Chapter 5 ~ Pet Gets Her Collar

Nikki and I had spent some time talking and drinking our beers. She was kneeling the whole time of course. I asked her a few things about the website I had showed her, trying to work out just how keen she really was to become a bondage model. She sounded slightly nervous but deeply thrilled at the prospect, which was more than I had hoped. We had each received emails from Geoff, the owner of the site. He was very keen to set something up as quickly as possible and wanted me to drop him a few more pictures just to help him plan a session. He wanted to get an idea of what Nikki looked like out in the open. We had plenty of time to sort something out for him. Nikki had been most excited to hear from Geoff, who had been very charming and complimentary towards her in his message.

The time had come for my next little game. My sweet slave was kneeling before me in a skimpy schoolgirl outfit, waiting patiently. There were a couple of canes, a tawse and a riding crop lying around and I had a hard on like a neolithic standing stone. I stood, picked up the thicker of the two canes and walked around the room, circling Nikki slowly,

“Get up. Stand straight. Hands on head”, I barked. Nikki quickly complied. She was trying to be so still she was almost holding her breath. Her stance was doing wonderful things for her already wonderful tits, which pushed hard against the white cotton of her cropped blouse. I made great play of inspecting her slowly and closely. Standing behind her I lifted her skirt with the tip of my cane and let it drop,

“Your stockings aren’t level. This one...” a biting smack from the cane on her left thigh drew a sharp breath from Nikki, “...is higher than THIS one”, a flick of the wrist brought a quick sting to the right thigh.

“Your shirt is a little creased. Your tie is crooked. Your hair is untidy and your lipstick is smudged”, this was hardly surprising after Nikki’s cock sucking exercise but standards are standards, “You are, in fact, a total fucking disgrace. What are you?”

“A total fucking disgrace Sir”,

“And why is that?”

Nikki was confused by the question. What could I mean? What did I want to hear? It didn’t matter to me, I just wanted to see her squirm a little.

“Umm... I don’t know Sir. I’m sorry”, Nikki’s jolly mood had slipped and now she sounded serious and a little ashamed of herself,

“Sorry? Uhuh... I see. Sorry. Well maybe you are to much of a cheap slut to take pride in your appearance hmm? Maybe you need some correction is that it?”

“Yes Sir”, Nikki seemed relieved, more sure of her ground, “I should be punished Sir. Please punish me. I’m sorry.”

There was no need for further invitation. I had Nikki bend over a chair and set about tying her wrists and ankles to it. Her ankles were tight to the chair legs so her legs were slightly apart. I told her that there was no set number of strokes for her punishment and that it would last as long as I thought necessary to teach her the lesson she needed. I set a camcorder running on it’s tripod, and kept my stills camera handy for the odd shot.

I pulled her skirt up high and started caning her ass cheeks, not especially hard at first—just warming her up with some fun stuff. I worked over her ass and down her thighs as far as her stocking tops. Nikki was taking it well, yelping and gasping a little, wriggling with little bursts of pleasure. Then I started to vary the strength and location of the blows, from firm to very hard. Now Nikki was reacting much more strongly. She was incapable of complaining but felt the pain alright, twisting and yelping and moaning as the whippy wood struck her soft and tender flesh. Her ass and thighs quivering and reddening with every swipe, her pussy beginning to pout. I wasn’t counting but it must have been 100 strokes before I stopped for a breather. Nikki’s eyes were watery but she had held back the tears like the brave slave she had become.

“You know, you are toughening up quite nicely Nikki. Not everyone who whips your ass is going to be as gentle as me.” This got a reaction alright, Nikki gasped and looked up at me wide eyed with apprehension, wanting to complain but not finding it possible.

“After all, you are going to be building up quite a fan club, so I think it would only be polite to entertain them sometimes”, I smiled, “Now where were we?”

“OOOOWWWWW!!!” screamed Nikki as I brought the cane down with renewed vigour, giving her twenty more stinging, heavy blows. This little finale had my cock straining for action once again; I just had to sink it into that tight pussy. Nikki was choking back the sobs as I thrust home unceremoniously, then gasping and grunting as I started to hump her. I gripped the sides of the chair to get better force and banged her rapidly, her grunts becoming an undulating wail.

“Ooooh that’s too good my slut... your cunt is just begging for this”. I wanted to keep on fucking my gorgeous slave for eternity but couldn’t hold back. My cock erupted hot semen hard and deep into her tight, hot tunnel, her muscles squeezing me like a vice, her moans becoming a yell as her own orgasm overtook her, surprising her. I pumped some more, thrusting as deep as I could go, meeting her own pushes.

Spent and euphoric, I released Nikki from her bondage. She fell to her knees once more and took my semi erect member into her warm mouth to clean me.

“Good girl Nikki. That’s exactly how to do it. I hope you aren’t thinking that I will ignore that illicit orgasm you had just there though hmm?”

Nikki looked up at me shamefaced, blushing, while I switched off the camcorder,

“Well, we’ll talk about that later. First of all, I want you to go and reply to your new fans. You might have a few more messages by now, who knows?”

“OK Sir, but what should I write about?”

“Hell I don’t know Nikki. It depends what it is they’re asking doesn’t it? Just use your imagination and BE NICE. OK?”

Nikki went off to the computer and within a couple of minutes called back excitedly,

“Sir! I have six messages already!”

“Good. You can tell them all that they are honorary members of your new fan club. Give them a nice little thrill. Send them a picture.”

The messages were mostly from eager young guys who wanted to voice their appreciation of Nikki’s fine qualities, but there were a couple of really crude nasty messages, the last thing those guys would expect is a reply. So Nikki wrote them all a nice personal message, thanking them so very much for taking an interest in her and sending them each a nice picture. I also got her to mention her new fan club idea in her blog, promising personal attention to all members. I didn’t have her go into what that might mean exactly. I didn’t let her respond to Geoff just now, but I sent him a message to say that it was all cool, and he could name the time and place.

By this time I was really needing some air. This was a pretty crappy place to be cramped up in all weekend and I was eager to try out some outdoor fun.

“Nikki, we are going out for a little while. Maybe get something to eat.”

“OK Sir”, Nikki said brightly, “What shall I wear?”

“hmmm... good question my sweet. What shall it be?” I had a little rummage around to pick out an outfit and decided on a tiny pink spaghetti string top and a white micro-skirt which just about covered her ass. Those favourite pink stilletos and a white denim bolero jacket finished it off. The outfit screamed out ‘street hooker’, or maybe hormonal teen who hasn’t yet worked out how to spell sophisticated. My conditioning had been reinforcing this type of look as exactly the one most suited to Nikki.

“Hair in bunches please Nikki, you know how elegant that looks.”

The area Nikki lived in was not what you’d call smart. She didn’t actually look a million miles out of place in her slutty outfit. She did get masses of appreciative male attention on our walk though, along with lots of disdainful attention from the women we passed. I took a good few photos, always making sure there were other people or passing vehicles in the shot somewhere. We were just passing a low rent pet store/hardware store when a sign in the window gave me an idea.

“Nikki, I want you to do something for me,”

“Yes Sir, anything you want,”

“Go in this store and pick yourself out a nice, broad dog collar. One with a metal name plate on it. Have the guy in there engrave it for you with ‘Slave Nikki’. It’s a hardware store so they’ll have some little padlocks somewhere. Get one of those. Before you leave the store, put the collar on and lock it. Put the key in your shoe, then come and find me. I’ll be having a coffee in that place at the bottom of the hill. Just wait outside the window until I’m done. You got all that?”

Nikki looked extremely apprehensive and unsure of herself, but she didn’t question my instructions. She squeaked a nervous ‘Yes Sir’ and I handed her some cash for the purchases. Nikki went into the store and I set off down the hill.

I was already seated and halfway through my coffee when I spotted my sweet little slave tottering down the hill on those pink heels. From this distance I realised she actually looked even sluttier, her clothes even less substantial. There were lots of flashing lights and sounding horns from the van drivers going past her on the hill. I could see the black band of a collar, stark against her pale skin.

I didn’t rush the rest of my coffee when she reached the cafe. It was just too good watching Nikki standing around on the pavement outside the window. The reactions of people were interesting. Many people simply, and very obviously, ignored her. Some looked at her with sneering disapproval. Some of the younger men took sneaky, nervously excited looks as they walked by while many others leered openly or grinned at her. Nikki shuffled around, trying to look inconspicuous and failing. I took some pictures through the window, finished up slowly and considered the rest of the day.

I collected Nikki after about 15 minutes of her lonely vigil. I was impressed with her collar; a nice broad black leather one with steel studs and a steel name plate. The engraver had put quite a bit of effort into his work, ‘Slave Nikki’ was cut neatly and clearly into the metal. As instructed, a small brass padlock held the collar firmly in place.

“Very good Nikki. How did you enjoy your shopping trip?”

“It was strange Sir. I felt really awkward. The shop had other people in and I had to queue up to get my things, then I had to repeat myself several times to tell the man what to put on the collar. It was so embarassing; he made a big fuss. I wanted to run off but I just couldn’t. He kept me waiting while he served other people before he would do my engraving. He did it extra slowly and kept staring at me and grinning.”

“Did he really. Well it sounds like that guy wants to be in the fan club doesn’t he? Maybe we need to get you some little cards printed with your website on. Would you like that Nikki?”

Nikki blushed and grinned shyly,

“Yes Sir, if you think that would be best.”

“I do Nikki, I do. I’m not a selfish man you see. I like the idea of allowing others to enjoy your charms from time to time. We’ll make some cards tonight.”

I found us a nice little downbeat cafe to get something to eat. It was pretty anonymous and the food was basic, but I wasn’t about to take Nikki into anywhere smart in that outfit. I had standards. If the guys in here thought there was anything unusual in Nikki’s appearance then they certainly didn’t show it.

During our meal I teased Nikki about her new ‘fan club’; telling her all about all the fat, sweaty guys who would be emptying their balls while looking at her on the web, telling her how she should tease them and make them hard with her dirty messages. I was making Nikki squirm and blush, but her breathing was also getting shallower and faster; the slut was getting turned on.

“Tell me Nikki. Just how much do you want to slip your hand under that tiny little skirt of yours hmm? How much do you want to lick your juices from your fingers? Ask me nicely and maybe I’ll let you.”

“Oh please Sir...I’m so wet. It’s all been so intense today my head is spinning. Pleeeeeease let me finger myself!” Nikki bit her lower lip and looked at me so pleadingly I just had to let her do it,

“Do it slut. Work that dirty cunt of yours. You don’t move from that table until you cum.” I half decided to get up and leave her sitting there masturbating alone, but decided it was more fun to watch her pretty face as she tried to keep it straight and impassive as she pleasured herself. Nikki’s chest heaved against her tight top as her back arched gently, the faintest motion could be detected as she gently worked her pussy and clit. A sharp intake of breath and a screwing up of the eyes were the only hints to the shuddering climax she gave herself.

One guy sitting over in the corner had been watching the whole thing. In fact, I was aware that he had hardly taken his eyes off Nikki since we had arrived. I wrote down the url to Nikki’s website on a paper napkin and passed it to her,

“It’s time to go. Give this to the guy over there on our way out. You are such a popular girl.”

It was early evening as we walked back to the apartment. The hardware store was just about to close as we passed, but I sent Nikki in with the website url scribbled on a piece of paper. The guy in there was very pleased to see her.

When we got back I sent Nikki for a bath and a relax, still wearing her collar, while I put together a little ‘calling card’ for her on the computer. It was nice and simple: a new picture of Nikki in today’s outfit, the title ‘SLAVE NIKKI’ and the url. That was it. I found some card and printed a few sheets. I wrote back to Geoff with a couple pictures from today, and promised him some more tomorrow. I wanted him to know we were completely serious about the session. When Nikki came back from the bathroom I had her neatly cut out the calling cards. We then took a look on her website.

“Well well, this is impressive Nikki. You are a star! Fifteen admirers in one day and you’ve hardly tried. I think two of these are the guys from the cafe and the hardware store. Nice work.”

“Thank you Sir. Should I write back to them straight away?”

“In a little while my sweet. First you can update the site with your adventures from today. I’ve already loaded up the picture from today so pick some nice sexy ones for the page. I’m going to watch some tv, so when you finish up on here come and give me a nice long slow blow-job to round off your day OK?”

“Yes Sir”

“Good slut”

I didn’t have the heart to be mean to Nikki after such a fantastic day and to tell the truth I was getting a little tired. I watched some tv and drank some beer while Nikki gently lapped and licked my cock. Once she had eventually taken my load down her throat I let her get a beer and join me in front of the tv, kneeling at my feet. I told her she had a choice of where to sleep tonight; in the cupboard like last night, or on the floor at the foot of the bed with her hands and ankles chained to the bedpost. She opted for the latter.

Before bed we checked the web again. Lots more replies from her new fan club, a fair few returning pictures of themselves grappling with their own cocks. My my, men can be such pigs can’t they?