The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Owning Nikki

Chapter 4—A Visit from Old Nikki

I slept surprisingly well that night. Nikki’s bed was extremely comfortable. It was almost 9 a.m. on Saturday morning when I snapped myself awake. I was in no mood to hang around in bed and went straight to the cupboard to find Nikki. I opened it up and turned on the light. There she was, huddled at the back of the tiny space, blinking in the light and not looking too good. She was pale, tired and drained as I helped her out into the bedroom.

“Looks like you didn’t sleep much last night Nikki. Your little friends still buzzing away in there?”

“Yes Sir”, Nikki whimpered in a tiny, distant voice.

I was a little surprised. I honestly had assumed those things would buzz away for a couple of hours and then die. The girl could barely walk. I laid her on the bed and removed her chastity belt and carefully removed the love eggs. There wasn’t much juice left in them but they were definitely still buzzing. I had planned on starting the day where I had left off, getting Nikki straight into the next stage of her ‘basic training’ with some strict bondage and humiliation but right now I couldn’t do it. A warm, tired smile crossed Nikki’s face as I wrapped her up in her own duvet and told her to rest for a while. She was in no fit state to last the day as she was. Nikki went out like a light.

Whilst Nikki slept, I got myself showered, ate some breakfast and logged onto the computer. I tried to think of all the reasons that she deserved what was happening to her. I couldn’t think of a single one. Looking at the exhausted girl sleeping peacefully I felt a real wave of softness for her. We had been colleagues for three years, often working closely together, always on good terms with never a disagreement, apart from our totally polarised music tastes. I had admired Nikki from afar ever since I had met her, unsurprisingly, as she genuinely was the beautiful girl in the department. I had never even tried to ask her out, though I’m not sure why. Just too wary of rejection I supposed, she seemed cheerfully immune to all offers. I suppose I had become a bit of a big brother at work as time went on, helping her out where I could. My obsession had crept up me pretty slowly, but once I started to work on my subliminal messaging ideas I knew there was no-one else I would rathe

r try it on.

I looked around the apartment some more, checking out what was where, what sort of books and dvd’s Nikki liked and so on. It was all mostly dull chick-lit and romcom stuff, much as I would have expected, but then came a surprise. I took a peek in Nikki’s bedside cabinet, careful not to wake her, and found her little stash. In a little pile underneath her own rampant rabbit vibrator were several erotic S&M novels. Old, well used ones. I didn’t disturb them but my heart made a little leap to think that Nikki had been hot for kinky pleasures well before I had started my own experiments with her.

I spent a while working on Nikki’s new homepage and blogspot. I uploaded a couple of the pictures from last night, and then settled down to watch some of my camcorder footage. As I watched my beautiful slave twist and struggle on screen I started to feel a little of the fire return to my soul. From what I could see, Nikki was responding well enough to it, the camcorder view on screen showed me things I couldn’t see in the ‘live show’, there was real hunger in Nikki’s eyes as I fucked her, she was even positively eyeing the camera at one point, flirting with it. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t noticed that.

Nikki been sleeping undisturbed for a couple of hours when I decided to get busy again. With great care I slowly unfolded her limbs and chained her into a loose spread-eagle, face up on the bed, making every effort not to wake her. She looked so peaceful.

Once Nikki was secured I fetched my cd walkman and put the headphones on her. I had been looking forward to trying out this new cd for quite a while. It was my plan to try and bring back the ‘old Nikki’ for a little while.

Whilst it was not exactly boring to have the ultimate object of your desire obey your every command without question, I thought it might be fun to have her lucid at times so that she could understand exactly what had happened. I knew this was just about as cruel as I could get, but it didn’t stop me wanting to try.

There was no way that I could think of to just ‘switch off’ the conditioning I had put Nikki through, so instead I had to try some separate ‘anti-conditioning’ conditioning to try and remind her of her old self, which was surely still in there. It was a challenge to myself as much as anything. The messaging consisted of constant instructions to remember her old life, to be the way she was a month ago. There was very little specific, just a general suppression, but not obliteration, of everything that had happened in the last few weeks. Fortunately the music I had chosen for this was quite soothing and she slept through it. Time to wake her up.

The scream was exactly as loud as you would expect from someone woken from a soothing sleep by a pair of strong clamps being attached to already sore nipples. The twisting and thrashing was par for the course too I guess, but Nikki quickly realised that moving around too much just made it hurt more.

“OOOWWW... What are you doing? You bastard. What are you doing?” Nikki was working herself up into a frightened fury, tugging at the bedposts hard, “Let me GO! Pleeeease! It HURTS!...nnngggm”

I shut her up with a ball gag pushed firmly into place and strapped on.

“Ssssh Nikki. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way”, I had always wanted to use that line, “You aren’t going anywhere for a while, not until I have explained a few things to you. I’m not completely sure what you remember about the past few weeks so I’m going to assume it’s nothing. The simple truth is that you, my sweet, are now my devoted and loyal slave. You belong to me. I can see by your reaction that you kind of know this, but you don’t know why?” Nikki half nodded in bemusement, I smiled indulgently, “I have conditioned your brain. I have found a way to ‘override’ your own ideas, beliefs and emotions and replace them with ones of my choosing. The cuffs that are holding you down were bought by you. The key I have to this place was given to me by you. I control you, I will continue to control you, and you will help me do it because I will make you want to.”

Nikki started yelling angrily beneath the gag and struggling once more. I showed her the riding crop and she was still,

“Good girl. Oh yes, you gave me this too”, I showed her the paper with her bank details on, “I have changed the passwords now so you won’t need to worry about looking after any of this. I’m your Master now and so I now own whatever you once did. Next week you will sign this apartment over to me. Yes Nikki, you are shaking your head now but trust me, you will do it. Remember last night? Remember being outside in your kinky little outfit paying the pizza guy? You do don’t you?” Nikki was sobbing to herself now, the shame of last night was clearly surfacing vaguely. I hit the play button on the camcorder and let her watch her violation on the computer screen.

“This is the sort of thing that you are going to be doing all the time now Nikki. You will not have any choice. You will never be free of your service to me. We are going to be together for a very long time. Now, I am going to take off your gag in a moment and if you raise your voice or scream, then you will have something to scream about. Am I clear?” Nikki nodded. I removed the gag.

“Please, Please Johnny... I don’t know how you have done this or why but please stop. Please please let me go. What have I done to you? Why me?” Nikki’s words came out in a tremulous tumble, almost unintelligible,

“You have done nothing to me at all Nikki, but it changes nothing. I have wanted you for a very, very long time. You have been oblivious to just how hot you really are. I decided I was going to have you and so I did, and I intend to turn you into the complete sexual being you were born to be. There is nothing you can do about it I’m afraid.” I turned back to the computer and flicked up a website,

“This is your new blog and website on an adult server. You will be completing this regularly, talking about your life as a sex slave, posting some of the pictures I take. I’m not selfish you see Nikki, I want to share you, I want people all over the world to appreciate those lovely tits of yours, to enjoy that cute little body. You’ll be starting on a whole new career as soon as I can arrange it. You’ll enjoy it too, I just know you will”

Nikki looked wide-eyed and scared, fully aware of the hopelessness of her situation; she knew well enough that I was capable of everything I was talking about,

“Johnny, you don’t need to do this. I could be your regular girlfriend. Please give me a chance. I could give you everything you want but please don’t mess with my head. I promise I’ll serve you anyway but please don’t do that. I’ll be your sex slave, I’ll take as much pain as you want, I’ll do anything I promise.... just please don’t brainwash me I’m begging you”, her eyes pleaded with me. It got to me, it really did. This was a really big moment in this whole adventure. I adored Nikki, in my own admittedly weird way, but I knew I couldn’t risk giving her her mind back permanently, I had come too far.

“I’m sorry Nikki, I really am, but I don’t think I can let the old Nikki come back again. Maybe this should be the last time I ever talk to her. I’m going to recondition you again. It’s better this way I promise you, I will make you happier than you could imagine. You will have no more doubts, no more questions.”

I changed the cd and put the earphones on. Nikki was struggling and protesting, but I forced the ball gag back onto her and strapped it tight over the earphones so no amount of struggling would work it free. I removed the nipple clamps, hearing the gagged cries as the circulation rushed back. I really didn’t want to watch while the conditioning took hold so I got my coat and went out for a walk around the neighbourhood.

I didn’t feel good as I walked around in the cool morning air. Damn! This wasn’t supposed to happen. I felt bad about what I had done to Nikki but knew that I was committed to carry on. I actually started to wonder who the hell was controlling MY thoughts and actions over the last few weeks, as I sometimes felt it wasn’t me. I also knew that once I had my slave back, and had her dress up or give me head or something, that I would forget all my doubts and press ahead with my schemes. It was after 10:30 already and I didn’t want the weekend to slip away too quickly. I found a coffee shop and forced myself to sit in for a little while; I didn’t want to go back until the cd had definitely finished its work. Once more I found myself thinking back to the times before the experiment; how excited I was whenever Nikki came to ask for my help, or when we chatted away at office parties; the way her smile lit up the office when she arrived each morning. I now had everything I wanted. So

why was I sitting in this place nursing a latte and feeling... feeling what?... lonely? Maybe I just hadn’t slept as well as I thought last night.

“Hello Nikki, I’m back. Heeeeeere’s Johnny!” I called through to the bedroom on my way across the lounge. My slave of course, couldn’t really hear me with her earphones strapped in place. I unburdened her of these and the gag and unlocked her cuffs.

“Thank you Sir”, said Nikki a little uncertainly as she rubbed her sore wrists, ankles and nipples.

“Did you have a good sleep?”

“Ummm... I think so Sir.... but I had strange dreams.”

“I know Nikki. You dreamt that you were someone else yes? Someone who did not want to serve me, someone who wanted to disobey me and ruin her own happiness. You will not be troubled by this dream again my sweet slave, I promise”, I kissed Nikki on the forehead and she looked up at me with relief. She did not question for a moment how it could be that I could read her dreams.

“Now, go and take a shower and get yourself some coffee and breakfast. Meet me back here when you are done but be quick.”

“Yes Sir!” Nikki beamed a cheeky smile and actually gave me a mock military salute before jogging off to the bathroom.

As I was going to set Nikki a bunch of written work to do on her blog, I thought it might be nice to dress her up in the skimpy school uniform she had bought at my instruction. Something of an academic interlude I thought. She had a short pleated grey skirt, black hold up stockings, black pumps, a little white blouse and necktie. A cute straw hat finished the job. I’m not above cliches when it comes to dressing to please, and the naughty schoolgirl look never fails to please me.

Pretty soon Nikki was clean, fresh, fed and dressed. The pigtails were her own idea. I explained to her that she was to write a little introduction to her blog explaining what she loved about being submissive to her strict Master and so on. I gave her an hour to get it done and said that I would inspect it before she published. She was a lot perkier now than she had been for a long while. Maybe that last dose of conditioning was still nice and fresh in her mind, or maybe it had just made her that bit more content in her submission. Whatever it was, the school uniform was perfect for Nikki’s mood as she was enthusiastic, bright eyed, happy and eager. She put together her blog effortlessly, gushing about how delighted she was to be truly submissive to her strong Master. It was perfect. We added some pictures of her in her maid outfit and also took a couple of new ones, making a nice header for the blog showing her in the school uniform working at the computer. Nikki was so into

it that after a while it was easy to forget that I had forced her into this situation. We were actually having fun.

Inevitably, it wasn’t long before my own destructive demons started to surface and I decided that Nikki was having things too easy. I needed to give her a firm reminder of her place.

“Get on your knees, and suck my cock”. Nikki moved quickly enough, and pretty soon was back into her practiced routine, working her lips and tongue on me like she really meant it.

“From now on, unless you are physically restrained from doing so, or if we are in a non-secure place, you will kneel in my presence unless otherwise instructed. Understand?” Nikki mumbled assent through a mouthful of cock.

I logged into a website I had recently discovered that specialised in outdoor bondage and domination scenes in industrial or country settings. I had already made contact with the guys that ran the site and it turned out that they were fairly local, only fifty miles down the road. I loved their work, and hadn’t shown this site to Nikki yet. It was going to be the perfect place to give my slave her bondage modelling debut. Clicking through the photosets and video clips imagining Nikki in the starring role, while she licked and sucked happily away on my cock got me harder than ever. Nikki had one hand gripped around the base of my cock and the other sneakily disappearing under her little skirt, causing her to moan through her mouthful,

“Oooh yes my wonderful dirty girl, that’s it, that’s good”, I grabbed her by the pigtails, pulling them like reins, holding her hard against my crotch as I started to pump hot semen down her throat. She swallowed down every drop and sucked harder to squeeze every possible drop from me, orgasming herself just seconds later. She stayed down on me, gently lapping and cleaning my spent weapon as I stroked her hair.

“Now Nikki, I want you to write an email to this guy Geoff. Tell him just how much you love his work and how much you really want to model for him. Attach a photo. Take a look around the site too, so you know what you are talking about. When you’ve finished that, get me a beer and meet me in the living room,” Nikki jumped up with an excited ‘Ooo! Let me see’, and took over my spot at the computer. I smiled, “I’ll tell you what Nikki, you’ve been a real good girl for me so get yourself a beer too, or whatever you like”

Nikki spent a little time checking the site, squirming a little and letting a few gasps of shock at some of the pictures, then wrote the message, sent it and disappeared to the kitchen. I took a look back on her own site and saw that three guys had already sent her appreciative messages after reading her blog. “Nikki my sweet slave”, I thought, “Meet your public”.