The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Owning Nikki

Chapter 3 – The Weekend Starts Here

Friday couldn’t come quickly enough. I had a suitcase under my desk with everything I would need for the weekend. If anyone asked I just said I was going away for the weekend. It was a common enough sight on a Friday to see the odd suitcase around the office. I gave Nikki a bit of a day off. No blow job. I still had her running around for me, and made sure I had a nice feel of the goods when no-one was around, just to check she had no underwear on. She was quiet at lunch, a little apprehensive perhaps. There was still a little of the old Nikki in there, there had to be to keep things interesting. I had some ideas about that ‘old Nikki’ for the weekend.

“When you get home tonight, you have to make a few preparations for my arrival. I’ll be a short while behind you. Take a shower and then put on the nice little Maid outfit I had you buy. Put the keys to all the locks you bought from the hardware store into a pot and onto a high shelf in your kitchen. Put all the cuff keys in there too. Put the ring gag on, strap it tight and put on of the little padlocks on it. Lock your ankles together with the ankle cuffs with the 12 inch chain. Then finish off by cuffing your hands behind you and wait, standing up straight, facing the door.”

“Yes Sir, I’ll make myself ready”, I could detect the quiver of nervous anticipation in Nikki’s voice, a little extra heave of the bosom as she thought ahead, all the new fantasies in her head soon to become realities,

“Good. Now concentrate on your work for the afternoon”

I unlocked the door of the apartment with a sense of overwhelming excitement. It was a pretty low rent sort of place, they didn’t pay Nikki a fortune and homes in any central area of London were horribly expensive. She had a basement in a solid old Victorian terrace. Servants quarters originally I supposed. How ironic.

I was pleased with the location as it was pretty anonymous. Nobody knew or cared who was who or what people’s movements were. I already knew that Nikki didn’t really know anyone else in her building as most of them could barely speak English. The apartment, being a basement, had solid floors and walls which could take any amount of heavy duty fixings if required.

When I opened the door I couldn’t help grinning and laughing out loud with joy. Nikki had followed my instructions absolutely perfectly and now stood before me. Her wonderful tits were thrust forward in the cheap satin maid outfit. Her chin was already glistening with drool escaping from her wide open ring-gagged mouth. The flimsy little skirt of the dress didn’t reach the tops of her black stockings and the glinting ankle cuffs beautifully complimented the steep 4 inch heeled pumps. A little maid’s bonnet set the whole thing off nicely. I walked slowly around Nikki, enjoying the view, anticipating the pleasure to come. I had all the time in the world and wanted to savour it,

“Very, very good Nikki. I can see you have been very eager to please”, Nikki managed to grunt something which might have been ‘yes Sir’, and twitched the corners of her mouth with delight that she had pleased me. I stroked her legs, up to the tops of her stockings and enjoying the smooth creamy flesh of her thighs beyond. Her breathing quickened and her eyes went dreamy as my hand slid higher, but I didn’t go any further. Not yet.

I moved on to Nikki’s tits, feeling their fullness through the soft satin material which cupped them. I peeled that material down, exposing her big soft boobs and lifting them from below.

“These really are spectacular tits you know Nikki. I want you to know that. I want you to be very proud of them. In fact, I want you to know that your tits are better than you. They are the reason people want to talk to you, they are what people notice. These tits

are just using you as a way of getting around.” I was rambling on unpleasantly like this whilst unpacking my case and taking a little look around the apartment. Nikki just stood there as good as gold listening to the abuse and taking it all in.

“Go and get me a beer, slut, what kind hospitality is this?”

Nikki hobbled off to the kitchen, the sound of her heels clicking and chains jingling making me smile.

When I started this whole experiment I hadn’t really expected or intended to be especially mean to Nikki, but the more my power over her increased the more I seemed to enjoy abusing and humiliating her and dreaming up new ways of doing so. I was surprising myself with my attitude towards her but figured I just had to get it out of my system.

I wondered how high in the refrigerator she had stowed the beers. Getting one for me with her hands cuffed behind her would be a fun little challenge.

It didn’t take Nikki long to return with the beer held behind her back. Must have been on a low shelf then, lucky girl. I took the can from her and spoke calmly,

“Do I look like a tramp on the street, bitch? Maybe the kind of trash you hang out with like to drink from the can hmmm? Do you think that it’s appropriate for your Master? Do you?” Nikki shook her head in nervous apology, not sure of what to make of my aggressive tone. All the while I was talking I had been shaking the can, now I held it under her chin and pulled the tab.

The beer exploded over her beautifully, up her nose, in her locked open mouth and all over her pretty face. She yelped and choked as it sprayed over her, then when the fizz had died down I held the can high over her head and tipped it up. She looked so pathetic as the beer poured over her head and down over her gorgeous tits. I threw the empty can over my shoulder and told her to get me another one, in a glass.

Five minutes later, I went into the kitchen to find Nikki standing by the cupboard, frustrated and agitated, unable to reach high enough to get a glass down. Was that a tear in her eye or some of my beer?

I had with me a very thin, very whippy cane and a stronger, thicker one. She felt the sharp sting of the first against her proud breasts, followed immediately by the thicker one across the backs of her thighs, then the tits, then the thighs and so on.

Nikki jumped and shrieked as I caned her quickly and relentlessly, not too hard, but giving her no breathing space at all in between. I knew she had no chance to comply with my instruction but I just wanted to punish her anyway. My biggest problem was stopping.

Nikki twisted and jerked, but didn’t try to escape the stinging blows raining down. In fact, after the initial shock, she began to emit low gurgles of pleasure and actually started to push out her boobs to meet the swats. I caught her a few times right across her hardened nipples which really made her squeal.

At last, I relented. I poured a beer for myself and took Nikki back to the living room, sore and panting.

“So Nikki, you earned yourself your first punishment there. Looks like the first time you have felt that sort of pain. You took it pretty well I think for a beginner, you actually enjoyed it didn’t you? Now you can have your reward while I drink this.” I didn’t tell her, but it was also the first time I had dealt out that sort of pain and again, I surprised myself with how easy it seemed to be. Take it easy Johnny boy, I thought, mustn’t get too carried away.

I sat on the sofa with my nice cold beer and got my sorry looking slave to fetch her nice new fat pink vibrator and kneel on the floor in front of me. Pulling out my achingly hard cock I took a firm hold of a fistful of her beer soaked hair and guided her head down onto it. The ring gag made it interesting; there was very little friction so I could happily bounce her head up and down on my cock without too much danger of coming too soon. Nikki drooled and choked as I pushed her hard down onto my shaft, doing her best to please with her tongue, desperate to close her lips around me. I was loving this. No beer had ever tasted sweeter than this one, with my own personal slave choking on my meat.

I had the vibrator lying on the rug buzzing away beneath her and sure enough, Nikki’s knees spread ever wider so she could push herself down on it while fucked her face, with no instruction from me. The bitch was seriously aching for it. Her moans vibrated through my tool as she ground herself down on her teasing friend, rocking her hips against it.

“You are going to get a choice Nikki. Stop that right now like a good girl, or let yourself orgasm and face the consequences. Understand?” I took her moans and renewed hip grinding to mean that she did.

I put down my beer and concentrated on my own building release, “Mmm well I hope it’s worth it slut, on count of ten”, I pulled her off my cock and counted down from ten slowly, watching my beer soaked slutty maid working herself hard on the vibrator, her wailing moans unrestricted by her wide open mouth.

At count of zero she wailed and juddered with a hard orgasm and my own arrived simultaneously, erupting directly into her face.

We remained quiet in those position for a time. Nikki had lifted herself slightly clear of the vibrator which was the only sound in the apartment. I finished my beer. I figured her jaw must be in aching pretty bad from being held open for a couple of hours. Her throat was probably a little sore too.

“I’ve finished my beer Nikki, and you have had your reward, which was my come. You also took a reward for yourself without my offering it, and promised to face the consequences.”

I got up and went to find the key to her gag. On the way back I picked up the phoned and dialled out for a pizza. The beer had given me the munchies. The guy promised he’d be here in 35 minutes.

I unlocked Nikki’s ring gag and carefully removed it. The relief she felt was obvious. She tried to reach up to rub her aching jaw but the cuffs still held her tight. In a tiny voice she croaked,

“Thank you for my reward Sir.”

“Why were you rewarded Nikki?”

“For taking my punishment well Sir”

“Why were you punished?”

“Because I was a stupid slut who couldn’t pour you a beer properly Sir. I’m sorry, I’ll try to do better.”

“Very good Nikki. You are learning. Why did you decide to give yourself an orgasm?”

“Ummm...I’m sorry Sir I just couldn’t help it. I had to do it. I’ve never done anything like that before Sir and I couldn’t control myself, it felt so good” I said nothing more about it right then.

I unlocked the handcuffs and one of the ankle cuffs. Nikki relaxed with the relief in her shoulders.

“Now I want you to get £20 from your purse to pay for the pizza. You are NOT allowed to pull your uniform back up over your tits. You will not wipe the come off your face. Come with me”

I took Nikki out of the front door of the basement apartment. There were stone steps up to street to the left. Those from the street up to the rest of the building were directly overhead so it was a secluded little spot, visible only if you deliberately looked over the railings at street level, or if anyone coming out of the next building along happened to look down.

Set into the ground was an old iron boot scraper. I locked the other end of Nikki’s ankle cuffs to it. I told Nikki that if the delivery guy looked concerned then she must tell him that we were just playing some kinky games. She must be friendly and bubbly, pay the guy and let him keep the change. As I closed the door Nikki looked at me pleadingly, hoping I was just teasing her. Surely I wouldn’t make her do this?

Nikki was conditioned to do as she was told, even if it was completely against her nature. I didn’t need to chain her there but it just added to my enjoyment of her predicament. She knew she had to wait there and pay the pizza guy, but she didn’t have to LIKE it.

She was scared, cold and desperately humiliated. I was also confident that she was deeply turned on. The red marks where I had caned her tits were faded enough not to be noticed in the dim glow of the street lights above. The come on her face would also probably pass unnoticed, but SHE would know it was there.

It was at least another 40 minutes before I heard the knock on the door, and there was Nikki with the pizza.

“This is late”, I said, then took the pizza from her and slammed the door shut, just catching the look of shock on her face as it closed. I decided to let her stew for a while I ate and decided what to do next. After a while I took a look through the spy hole in

the door and saw Nikki crouched down in a ball, trying to look invisible yet managing to pout like a teenager sent to her room unjustly. One hand, I noticed, was buried between her legs. I left her there while I prepared our next activity.

I had never been to Nikki’s apartment before so I needed to have a good look around. It was a simple place, a living area, kitchen, bathroom and one bedroom. I unpacked a couple of tripods, one for the camcorder, one for the digital camera. I was feeling a little sorry for my little slave cowering outside, but I had to be honest with myself and admit I had never felt hornier or more excited.

I looked over the things that I had made Nikki purchase the week before, a couple of dildoes, one medium, one huge, a couple of vibrators, one battery powered, which had already proved a winner and one mains.There were two different sizes of butt plug along with some silicone lube. Also in the collection were two sets of nipple clamps, the ring gag, a ball gag and a set of vibrating love eggs. There a few sets of leather cuffs, belts and straps which would have to do a lot of the hard work for me until I learned how to do the fancier styles of rope bondage. There were various items of clothing apart from the maid outfit she was currently trying not to be seen in.

From the hardware store there were lengths of chain, padlocks, rope, different grades of string and cord and quick release clips. Quite an expensive little shopping trip.

Fortunately, Nikki had her pc set up in the bedroom, which saved me moving it. I opened up what looked like a built in closet, and hallelujah! It must have been an old coal hole or ice room or something when the place was built. I was a tiny little room about 6 by 3 feet, solid on three sides, with pretty much a light tight fit on the door. It had lighting but the switch was on the outside.

Nikki was storing junk in there, suitcases and so on. I dragged it all out and piled in a corner of the bedroom.

It was 9:30 now; Nikki had been cooling her heels outside for around ninety minutes altogether. I figured it was time to bring her back in. When I opened the door she looked up at me so pitifully and hopefully that I was very tempted to leave her there a while longer, but I unchained her ankle and let her in.

“You look a mess Nikki. You stink of beer. It’s early in the evening and you’ve got plenty more to do yet, so I want you all cleaned up and refreshed”.

Nikki didn’t respond much, I think she was just so relieved to be back in the warm of the apartment.

“Before you go and shower, I want you to write down something for me.”

I handed Nikki a pad and pen and told her to write down her user id and password for her online banking account. Amazingly she just wrote it down without even a frown. She seemed to be in a bit of a daze. I told her to put her clothes in the laundry and get showered and made up. She had thirty minutes.

Whilst Nikki was in the bathroom I got on the computer and logged into her bank. First job; change the password. Next I took a look around. Nikki had two accounts, one regular current account and one savings account. She was doing pretty well. Her inheritance had paid for the apartment straight off and there was almost £40k in savings. This was excellent. The apartment must have been worth at least £180k at today’s prices too. It went without saying that the management of such assets should be her Masters responsibility from now on.

When Nikki returned to the bedroom she did look a whole lot fresher and incredibly hot. It was the first time I had actually seen her completely naked. I had her put on some tight fitting knee high boots with killer heels, and picked out a real nice leather under bust corset. I had to help her on with this of course, pulling and tugging at those strings, with plenty of grunting and gasping on both our parts until I thought her ribs would snap. I had her down to a 20 inch waist in the end.

I didn’t have the place set up properly yet with anchor points and so on, so I improvised with her first stress position. I had her stand at the foot of the bed with her legs wide apart, then roped them to the bed legs, pulling on the rope to force her legs even wider. Then I bent her forward almost double over the metal bed end. This was real tough for her in that corset. I pulled her arms wide and cuffed them to the bedposts.

I had brought a nice leather head harness with me which I strapped on her now. I popped a couple of really tight clamps on her nipples, making her wail in pain quite erotically, and pulled the chain through the bars on the bed end and up between her legs to attach to the clip on the back of her head harness. She could ease the ache in her neck by pulling painfully on her nipples and vice versa. I stood back and admired my first attempt. Not bad. Nikki grunted and moaned as she tested her bonds, trying in vain to find a way to be comfortable, all the while her ass and cunt were just begging for some attention.

“You know Nikki, you really do have a problem with your body. First of all your tits drag you around, getting you into trouble and now your sweet ass is sticking itself up in my face and taunting me, and your cunt is pouting away like it wants to be centre of attention. What do think I should do about it hmm?”

“I...I...I don’t know Sir”, Nikki struggled to speak her head pulled back and the corset squeezing her tight. She wriggled a little to try to ease some of the aches.

“That’s it my little slut, try to make yourself comfortable now because it’s going to get worse.”

I picked up my digital camera and took plenty of pictures of my handiwork from all different angles. I set up the camcorder to pick up a good view and hooked it up to the pc.

“I’m going to give you a little screen test Nikki. Just to make sure everything works ok. Ah, there we go! Can you see? Oh no, of course you can’t turn your head too far can you. Well you are coming through crystal clear on here. Now I’m going to give you some help Nikki, would you like that hmm?”

“Yes... yes Sir. Please help”

“Ask me nicely Nikki. Ask me to teach your naughty ass and cunt a lesson for you. Ask me to bring them in line”

Nikki gulped with apprehensionbut her eyes betrayed the spark of excitement as she understood the ‘help’ I was intending to give her,

“Please Sir, please teach my nasty ass and cunt a lesson for me....AAAGHHH!!!”

The first blow of the riding crop on her bare ass cheeks made her scream and jerk, pulling on all her bonds, tugging her nipples hard. She started to sob immediately. Another blow.... another...another.... Nikki was jerking and sobbing as the blows landed square on her ass, relentlessly hitting the same spot over and over but she just couln’t help herself trying to push that gorgeous rump up as high as she could, begging me to punish it. She really wanted it teaching a lesson. A couple more swats against her thighs and three more hard on her ass was enough for now, she was already a quivering, gasping mess. She had made such a good job of that make up too, and now it was all over the place.

I picked up the medium sized butt plug and considered driving it straight in, but relented and decided to use some lube on it after all. She was groaning ‘Oh god oh god oh god it’s too tight’ as I pushed it slowly home.

“Never had anything in there before huh? Why do I find that hard to believe? You are going to get used to it and love it.”

The plug was firmly in. Nikki was panting and moaning very gently, her muscles tensing around the intruder in her ass. I gave her a couple of minutes to settle down. Her nipples looked very pinched and sore, she really couldn’t keep her head up so they were taking a lot of strain.

“I really have been waiting a long time for this”, I said as I stripped, “Don’t you think it’s amazing that I haven’t fucked you yet? After all we’ve been through together? Well now it’s time, and I want you to beg me for it. Beg for your Master’s cock. If you don’t beg well, you won’t get fucked, and if you don’t get fucked, you don’t get untied.

Nikki really didn’t need that much encouragement. The conditioning meant that she knew being fucked by me was the greatest privilege, even though she also knew that in this position, being fucked hard would mean a world of pain.

“Ohhhh yes please Sir. Please, my Master, fuck my filthy cunt... I beg you... teach me a lesson... fuck me hard pleeeease”, she positively wrenched against her bonds in her attempt to thrust herself back onto my hard cock and I couldn’t wait another second. I thrust into her gaping, pouting pussy as hard as I could, slamming her against the cold metal of the bed, making her scream with lust as every bond pulled and stretched on her body. Nikki’s nipple clamps sprang off with the force, making her yell out in real pain. I was past caring about that and just kept slamming her harder and harder.

Nikki’s voice was just one long undulating moan now, but her head was free now that the clamps had ripped off. I grabbed a handful of hair and yanked her back again, my other hand holding her hip firmly, accentuated as it was by the tight corset. This was awesomely good... better still for denying myself for so long. She was tight and wet and hot. It was too much for me in the end... I just had to cum in the little bitch. With a few more extra hard thrusts I felt myself explode deep into her, banging harder as I spurted over and over...oooooh Jesus that was good.

I let go of her hair and her head dropped to the bed. Nikki was panting hard. I pulled out and wiped my cock on her thigh. Then walked round and flopped on the bed to rest, looking at the beautiful fucktoy tied to the end of the bed. A glance at the computer showed the scene nicely. There would be better movies made once my whore went a little more public, but the one I just made would always be a nice keepsake of the first time I had her. I dozed off for a little while then, contented and weary.

I woke at around midnight, I’d been asleep for about forty five minutes. Poor Nikki had been bound up to the bed for not far off two hours and was in a bad way. I untied her ankles and wrists and she collapsed on the floor, no strength left in her joints. The feeling would come back soon enough. I untied her corset slowly... it doesn’t do to just spring them open, the body needs to adjust.

Once Nikki was able to breath again properly I could tell no damage was done. I realised I would have to be much more careful about falling asleep on the job; I could have left her in a much more dangerous situation.

I wasn’t quite finished with her yet though, I had to put my toy away properly for the night. As soon as she was able, I had her suck my recovered cock for a little while, just to give her something to do while I cruised some porn on her computer. She ignored her fatigue and licked and sucked away like she was born for it. Then I had her go and fetch the nice leather and steel chastity belt I had brought with me, along with the vibrating love eggs.

“OK Nikki, it’s bedtime now. I need to get my strength back for tomorrow’s fun. Now I’m going to push these lovely little buzzing things into your nasty little pussy, then I’m going to lock the belt on you”, Nikki looked wide eyed and nervous at the prospect of further torment, “I don’t know how long the batteries last in these little babies, but you are going to find out for me.”

I pushed the eggs into her; they went in with a nice pop. I locked her into the belt. She was moaning gently and breathlessly as the eggs moved around inside her. She walked very gingerly as I pulled her across the room to the cupboard that was to be her room for the night.

“Now you had better get some rest. Big day for you tomorrow. Oh, I almost forgot, you haven’t eaten anything tonight except cock have you? I’ll be right back.

I went to the kitchen to find the cold half a pizza I had left, and a glass of water. On my way back I heard the muffled tones of the first of Nikki’s deep night time orgasms. Returning, I threw the pizza into the cupboard and handed Nikki the water, “Sorry about that Nikki, it seems to have landed upside down. I’m going to allow you that orgasm I think I just heard, but if you have any more tonight then you’ll be punished for them tomorrow. Got it? Well, goodnight.”

With that I closed the door and flicked off the light to leave her in darkness.

I got myself comfortable in Nikki’s bed and thought about the rest of the weekend. This girl was going to be an endless source of entertainment to me, and also a little goldmine. I had made over two hundred grand from her already in effect. I smiled as I drifted off to sleep, listening to a faint, muffled moaning from the cupboard.