The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Owning Nikki

Chapter 2 – Learning Who Is Master

“Thanks for my coffee Nikki. A little stronger next time.”

“Yes Sir”, the reply popped up straight away on my instant messenger.

“I’ve booked meeting room 3.14 for 10:00 a.m. Be there.”

“Yes Sir”.

Something told me that even if the building caught fire at 9:45, Nikki would still be in room 3.14 at 10:00. I was looking forward to this. At my instruction Nikki was wearing a nice patterned black and white skirt above the knee, black stockings and nice black boots. Her beautiful tits were straining at a pink vest with a black cardigan over the top, straining by one button fastened under her bust. Her make-up was full but subtle, and her long blonde hair was down.

Nikki left for the ‘meeting’ at 9:55. I forced myself to wait 15 minutes before following her to the room. I’d picked this room specially as it was not overlooked by any windows and had a solid, lockable door. Nikki stood up expectantly when I entered, locking the door behind me.

“I have my laptop here Nikki, now I want you to show me your 100 favourite bdsm pictures”

Nikki flushed a little, but set about getting the machine up and running and pretty soon we were watching a slide show of women suspended in ropes, chained to walls, clamped into stocks, tied to trees, being fucked, dildoed, clamped, spanked, whipped and pissed on. I was very impressed at the variety of pictures Nikki had put together; she had obviously spent a lot of time trying not to duplicate poses. The idea that she was really thinking about this properly pleased me.

All the while we watched the pics Nikki sat primly, watching with a glazed look on her face. My cock was ready to absolutely explode.

“OK my filthy little slut. It looks like you really do have very dirty mind indeed. I’m going to need a little help enjoying the rest of these pictures, so get down under the table ad suck my cock like the little whore you are. Right NOW!”

Nikki jumped a little at the last word, but mumbled “Yes Sir” and dived straight under the table and got to work freeing my cock from my pants. She didn’t waste a second before diving her head down onto it, sucking and licking in long slow strokes. I took a couple of fistfuls of that lovely hair and enjoyed the slide show, pulling on her hair nice and hard when any particularly harsh looking bondage appeared on the screen. This was so good. I had waited so long to feel that warm, sexy mouth wrapped around my cock. She was no expert, but she was 100 percent enthusiastic. In my head I was putting Nikki into every pose, every situation that flashed by on screen. I imagined how she would beg for pain and then beg for mercy when it got too much. I couldn’t cope any longer, I was gonna blow. Grabbing her hair tight, I gave a few fast, hard strokes right into her throat and then pulled out just as I started to blow my load. I wanted it all over her face and tits. She yelped as it hit her... in the eye, up her nose, in her hair and dribbling down her cheeks and into her cleavage. Oh wow, it had to be the best orgasm I had ever had. It just didn’t want to stop. Another wave burst from me and splattered down onto her tits and her tight pink vest. Heaven.

“Get up, slut”

Nikki got up and stood before me, the sperm glistening under the office lighting. I lifted her pleated skirt and used the hem to wipe of my cock clean.

“Now you had better go and clean yourself up, slut. The Ladies is on the next floor up. You have three minutes”

“Yes Sir, thank you Sir”

She came back pretty quickly, cleaned up but for a dark wet mark on her vest.

“We have the room for another thirty minutes. Take off your skirt and top, and sit on the chair. Do it fast.”

Within a minute she was sat on the chair, naked but for her boots and stockings. Beautiful. This was the first time I had actually seen those magnificent tits naked. It was worth the wait. Big, firm and pale, and absolute dream. If Nikki only knew that she had those tits to blame for pretty much everything that had happened to her, and would happen in the future. I didn’t have too much time left before another bunch of people would be banging on the door for a meeting so I just spent the rest of the hour enjoying those tits. I cuffed her hands behind her, through the back of the chair, then got hold of those nipples and pulled and twisted and pinched while Nikki squirmed and yelped and struggled. Her conditioning was clearly fighting against her natural aversion to pain. I was not gentle.

“OK Nikki my little pain whore, that’s going to have to do for now. I hope you appreciate all the attention I’m giving you?”

“Yes Sir, thank you Sir. I hope I made you happy”

“Not really slut. You gave me a little diversion for an hour but you’ll have to do much better than that to make me happy.”

Nikki looked totally crestfallen as I untied her and made her dress. I let her sweat for a while back in the office, not speaking or communicating until lunch time.

Just before lunch I sent an email telling her that I would not be going to eat with her and that instead she had to go shopping. I gave her a list of things she had to get and the places she had to get them from. I figured she would have just enough time in her lunch break if she was quick. The most important item was a new set of keys for her apartment, to given straight to me. The rest of the items she should take home with her tonight.

I spent the hour working on a little web project which Nikki would eventually get to know very well.

Nikki handed me the shiny new keys when she returned from her trip, laden with shopping bags. A couple of the girls in the office commented excitedly “Ooo! You have shopping” but Nikki just bundled the bags under her desk, ignoring the obvious pleas to have a look at what she’d bought. Nikki was red face and a little out of breath as I had sent her on quite a trek. Once she was back at her desk I messaged her to get me a coffee straight away. I just felt like keeping her busy on those nice high heeled boots.

The rest of the week passed very quickly. I had Nikki suck my cock each day, shooting my load either on her face, her bared tits or in her sweet mouth depending on how I was feeling. I had her wear her highest heels and shortest skirts and most revealing tops. The look was at the very edge of what was acceptable in the office environment, right on the border between office hottie and cheap whore. Hell, it worked for me! Her lack of vocal imagination was beginning to bore me, too much ‘Yes Sir, No Sir’. I instructed her to tell me what I was doing to her, beg me for it, tell me how it felt, act like a porn star. Nikki rose the task wonderfully, begging me to “fuck my mouth please Sir” or “oh, cum on my tits Sir, let me feel your hot spunk”.

I told her that she was going to take the next step as my personal slave at the weekend. I would be going home with her on Friday night and taking control until Monday. The messages in the cds I was having her listen to by this stage were very very simple, just a repetition of ‘Do what your Master tells you’ over and over again, just to keep her submission reinforced if needed. I told her what supplies she had better get hold of, my favourite beer and so on, what food to buy etc. Nikki was so compliant and sweet about it all, accepting my word and my will like an innocent little puppy. I almost felt sorry for her. No more nice romantic liaisons for Nikki. No more peck-on-the-cheek on a first date.

Nikki had been shopping for the weekend at my instruction, but I had been picking up a few things and making some enquiries myself, things that would help me finish the job of making my own little whore.