The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Owning Nikki

Chapter 1 – A Subliminal Experiment

Arriving at work on Monday morning is never really fun. Until that day three months ago that is.

I was desperate to find out if my little experiment had worked. On the Friday before, I had given Nikki a cd I had put together of some songs. I had made her promise to have a listen to them over the weekend, but of course I had no guarantee that she actually would. There were lots of things for me to check this morning to see how my plans had worked, and the first success was sitting right there in the office when I arrived. Nikki was there, sitting at her desk at 8 a.m.

Let me explain. I had been working on subliminal conditioning. For years I had been trying to perfect the technique and finally I figured I had it ready to test for real. The cd I had given Nikki was full of some of my favourite songs, true, but it was also packed with hidden subliminal instructions. Nice uncomplicated ones to test the effectiveness of the technique. The really interesting stuff would come later. That first cd had just five clear commands hidden on it.

The first track was a very Nikki type of song. A tedious, slushy boy band tune which I already knew she liked. This was just to make sure she didn’t turn it straight of after 10 seconds. The message hidden under this was simple: ‘you will absolutely love all the songs on this cd and will want to hear more’. The rest of the cd was then filled with some of my loudest, punk, rock, industrial and metal songs. If she actually said she loved that stuff, then I would know I had messed with her head.

Secondly, I added a little suggestion just to make my Monday morning wait a little easier. Nikki always started work an hour after I got in. It was just the way we worked our flexible hours. I didn’t want to sit around on Monday morning sweating on whether I had had any success or not so I suggested under a White Stripes song that she really wanted to be in the office before 8 a.m on Monday. And there she was. Cute, blonde and hot as ever, sitting at the desk across the room from me. We said our usual good mornings, and I expressed surprise at her being in so early. A brief look of puzzlement flashed across her face and she just said “errm yeah, I dunno. I just felt kind of eager to get started this morning for some reason”.

“So how did you like the cd Nikki?”

“Oh wow! It was absolutely fantastic! I really loved it. I’ve put it on my iPod and can’t stop listening to it. I can’t wait for the next one”

The rest of that day went perfectly. Nikki invited me out to lunch to thank me for the cd (suggestion number three). She offered to get me a coffee every time she went for one (number four) and then at the end of the day she ducked out of work twenty minutes early as she really wanted to buy some new shoes on the way home (suggestion five). So, by the time I went home I was happy that the experiment had been a 100 percent success. This was more than I seriously believed possible. I had discovered a way to control the thoughts and actions of by far the hottest girl in my company (in my eyes). She was around 5′2″, straight blonde hair to below her shoulders, well toned body and the best pair of breasts I had seen for a long time, or at least they promised to be once I got to look at them properly. I figured they were at least a D cup, maybe more, and wonderfully pert. By the time I was home my mind was a riot of possibilities of what I could do with her. All in good time I thought, all in good time.

I spent the evening working on the next cd.

I didn’t want to risk doing anything too extreme too suddenly, or I feared Nikki might snap out of it and become aware of what was happening. Just a hunch, but even so I wasn’t going to risk it. If I worked away constantly and subtlely I was sure I could have her doing absolutely anything I wanted soon enough. She was a sweet girl and my ideas ranged from the nice and romantic to the nasty and depraved. There was no reason why I couldn’t have it all.

Tuesday (let’s call it Day 2) picked up from where Monday left off. Nikki was still happy to serve me coffee, and was happily wearing the pink high heels I had her buy the night before. She was incredibly excited to get the second cd of course. I couldn’t even remember what songs I had thrown on there as I knew she would love it all.

For the rest of the ‘first phase’ I worked on just getting nice and friendly with Nikki, nothing that would surprise other people too much. We lunched together each day. I had Nikki wearing slightly more interesting (i.e. revealing) clothing each day and asking me how she looked, taking on board any advice I might have for her. Her make up was starting to look like she was about to go out clubbing rather than a day in the office. She kept finding excuses to ask me for help with her work. She wanted more and more cds. Her heels were getting higher. I was getting happier and happier, hanging out with the sexiest girl in the department by a LONG way, and seeing all the other guys trying to work out what my secret was.

By day 10 I was impatient to get things moving in a more interesting direction. I mean, what is the point of having a gorgeous young blonde under your control if you can’t have some real fun with her? My long term plan was to have her as my complete slave, working her into such deep submission that I wouldn’t even need the cds any more. I put together a cd that didn’t contain any active orders, but instead worked on creating and shaping her own inner desires. I wanted to build up a deep fascination with bondage and sexual submission, starting a little fire which I could then fan into a raging inferno. Over the next ten days I worked up her secret passions, encouraging her to seek out bdsm websites and books, getting her to daydream about the possibilities. Outwardly all was still as before; we were inseparable friends and getting closer all the time. Underneath though, Nikki was finding her mind drifting constantly to thoughts of submission. I just had to trust that it was all working to plan before the next step.

At the start of the third week, after a weekend where I had really got her head spinning, Nikki was ready for the next stage. She invited me out for lunch as usual, to a nice quiet cafe a few streets away. Nikki was paying of course, why would I waste my money when I could convince her that she loved to treat me? She was clearly quite agitated and anxious about something as we ordered. I smiled inwardly.

“I have to ask you about something. For some reason I think you are the only person who would understand”, Nikki gushed, “I’ve got this really big need. It’s weird, I can’t think about anything else at all”

Nikki had a naughty, slightly guilty look in her eyes and her face was flushed as I encouraged her to go on,

“I need to be submissive. I want to be tied up and dominated”. The relief was clear on Nikki’s face now that she had been able to share what was on her mind, “I have this feeling that you can understand and help me”.

There was no point in waiting around now. I knew I could say whatever I wanted.

“OK Nikki, you don’t need to say any more. I do understand and I will help you. By the time we have finished lunch I want you to have agreed to all the things I’m going to suggest. You know that you trust me, you know that what I say is best don’t you?”

“Yes Johnny, I know”

“Good. Now first of all, and most important of all, you are to consider yourself totally submissive to me. You will continue to be an independent woman ONLY as allowed by me. You will not go anywhere, do anything, buy anything without my approval. Do you understand?”

“Yes Johnny”

“In private conversations, such as now, you will refer to me as Sir. Understand?”

“Yes.... Sir”

“Good. I can see by your face that you are enjoying yourself already. Feeling liberated hmm? Excellent. Now, I’m going to be giving you commands and instructions at various times. Some of these may seem to go against your deepest instincts. You will suppress those instincts. To help you, I’m going to teach you to respond to my voice and my written word as absolute law. You will do what you are ordered even if it disgusts or upsets you. You will do it for me because you know you must.”

I knew that this would be too much for most people. If my conditioning wasn’t good enough she would show some discomfort at this point. Happily though, she answered with an eager “Yes Sir”.

I was so happy sitting there looking at my lovely new slut. She was going to be so much fun, and I had all the time in the world to use her as I wished. I was going to give my imagination full reign. I didn’t want to do too much too soon, partly because I was enjoying seeing Nikki change nice and slowly. I knew that once the fun and mystery started to wear off I would find myself treating her more and more as compliant meat, toying with her as I came up with new games to play. In the longer term I fully expected to make some money out of her too.

We didn’t eat much lunch. I think we were both too excited, in different ways. I had her go to the bathroom and remove her bra and panties, giving them to me on her return. Nikki had on a nice tight vest and I had told her to make sure her nipples were firm and erect before she returned to the table, just to give me and the other diners something to look at. I told her that she would have to request special permission from me to wear any underwear in future. I also set her a little homework. Nikki had told me she had got strangely addicted to finding BDSM pics on the web, so I decided she should pick out 100 of the ones that she found the most arousing, and drop them on a disk for me by tomorrow. Furthermore, I made her understand that at work, for the time being, she should just carry on behaving merely as close friend and colleague but keep her instant messenger open at all times.

I sent her back to the office without me as I had to take a walk for some fresh air to clear my head. The success of this project was really starting to dawn on me and I had all kinds of plans to make. I smiled as I imagined Nikki walking back into the office after lunch with her nipples pushing at the thin material of her top, oh how the guys were going to love that. Tomorrow I’d finally let myself get to grips with the goods. I’d been nursing my hard-on for Nikki for too long now. Time to use it.