The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Owned by Oni

Part 2: Owned by Oni

by Jane’s Heather

f/f

Beautiful Oni Yamaguchi was walking along Rodeo Drive. She was dressed in a blue cheongsam-like dress that perfectly outlined her slim, taut body. Her impossibly high heels made her appear much taller than her actual height. As she looked in the front window of one of the many upscale art galleries that dot the street she saw a painting that she really liked.

She turned and walked in the shop and was met by a tall, attractive, woman , with long red hair, done up in a tight, chaste buns. She was dressed in a black sweater and long plaid skirt, one of those artsy fartsy outfits. The woman’s hair seemed impeccably done and she wore long leather boots to accentuate the posh nature that the outfit was intended to convey.

Expensive clothes, expensive art , her outfit screamed.

Oni pointed to the canvas and asked, “how much is that?”

“That,” said the woman haughtily, " is a genuine Melchior. And if one has to ask the price, one CAN’T afford it.” She turned and walked toward the rear of the gallery.

Oni quickly glanced about the room and determined there was no one else in the shop , and turned the lock on the door and flipped the plastic sign on the window from “open” to “closed”, effectively assuring that no one would bother her for a while.

Then she followed the woman toward a desk in the rear of the shop assuring they could not be seen from the street.

Oni was angry at the red head and she was one of those women who got even when she felt wronged.

The attractive Asian was the owner of an up scale brothel in the Beverly Hills area, populated by only the most lovely women, all under the hypnotic influence and sexual spell of this diminuative beauty .

The shop girl had picked the WRONG woman to insult.

She walked up from behind the red haired woman, quietly and wrapped her arms around her.

Then she pulled her close and held her tightly so the shop girl’s ass was forced back into her midrif. Then she started to whisper hotly into her ear as the woman ineffectively tried to struggle in an attempt free herself from the amazingly stong grip of the Asian woman.

“Don’t struggle dear...it’s no use to resist....you WILL obey me...obey Oni...what’s your name ?” The woman felt Oni’s hot breath in her ear as she whispered the surprising words. The words seemed not only to be spoken out loud but also seemed to echo in her brain.

The red head coldn’t seem to resist answering the question and fearfully responded , " My name is .... Faith.”

“Well, Faith,” Oni erotically murmured, “you are about to become my servant, and there is nothing you can do to stop yourelf.”

The woman redoubled her efforts to pull away from her assailant.

Oni ran one hand across Faith’s stomach...then down the top of her thighs, then over the redhead’s pussy. Faith didn’t understand why but she was getting wet. She was being attacked and her pussy was dripping. What was happening to her ?

“No ! Stop it! I’ll call the police. I’ll hit the alarm. Let me go.” But her knees felt weak even as she protested and she suddenly felt so dizzy, her head was spinning.

“It’s no use Faith. Don’t fight it. You are not strong enough to resist me. With every passing second you feel weaker.... weaker.... you can FEEL my will deep inside your mind. nothing but my will... filling your mind....”

“ N...n...noooooo...stop it...please....please...”

Now Oni spun the woman around and grabbed her face in one hand forcing the clerk to look into her dark brown eyes.

“Look....look into my eyes.....deeper....deeper....you can’t look away.....”

P..p...please...stop it...You make me feel so funny...stop.....”

“No my pet...you feel HELPLESS.... resistance is pointless dear.... I owned you from the moment your eyes met mine....gaze deeper.....you no longer feel any need to resist....deeper....deeper.... falling deep into my eyes...”

“I....i....i....” Faith stuttered, unable to find the ability to speak full words.

“Your mind is no longer your own Faith. You feel MY will removing your thoughts......removing your desire to resist..... your will belongs to me.....YOU belong to me....”

The sales girl couldn’t understand why even Oni’s VOICE made her feel so sexy and was even more confused about her inability to resist this woman’s instructions. She shook her head to try and clear it, but she felt her nipples harden and she was getting wetter and wetter.

Her mind was on fire with passion and she felt dazed....confused.

The beautiful Asian hypnotist walked around the desk and sat down in the leather chair that was there. She beckoned Faith with her index finger .

She could have run away...escaped from this woman, called the police...ANYTHING but what she did.

But. like a marionette on invisible strings she moved slowly, stiffly toward Oni.

Her panties were soaked.

“Why don’t you pull your skirt up for me my little puppet. Let me see your soppy, wet pussy. It IS quite wet now isn’t it .”

Heather knew what she was doing was wrong, but her mind seemed so unable to resist this woman’s commands and she felt her hands moving to lift her skirt above her waist.

She knew she was standing in front of a perfect stranger with her skirt hiked up and her panties dripping wet, but there was nothing she could do to stop it.

She tried again to say something, to tell this woman she WASN’T this type of girl.

“ I...i...i...” again she found she couldn’t speak.

Oni reached up from her chair and pulled down Faith’s soaking panties and now the red head stood before her , naked from the waist down, except for her tall leather boots. With another deft motion she pinched the sales woman’s nipples, hard .... and the red head winced in pain.

“Tell me you like that bitch. Tell me you like it when Oni pinches your hard, tender nipples.”

“No...please stop...please.”

A cruel smile formed on Oni’s lips. " Are you afraid of being under the spell of the bitch from hell, my pet? Look into my eyes.”

And try as she would Faith found she could not escape from Oni’s dark hypnotic eyes. She was frozen, gazing...falling...into her eyes. It seemed as though her tormenter’s eyes had flecks of gold in them and they were spiraling...drawing her down....down...

“Your will is not as strong as mine my pet, submit to me. You are my slave and exist only to please me. You are mine. Tell me who owns you slut.”

“I....No.....yes. YES ! You own me. I am yours.” As she said the words a tear trickled down her cheek. She knew what shew was saying, she knew what she was doing, she knew it was wrong. And she knew she could not resist.

“Take off your swaeter dear girl. NOW! ”

Immediately Faith pulled the black swaeter up over her haed and threw it to the floor, revealing her pert breasts in a black , silk bra.

“Now THAT, slut.” Oni commanded pointing at the bra.

It too, was dropped to the floor as Faith stood, skirt hiked up, revealing almost all Her body to the Asian hypnotist.

“Let your hair hang free, my pet.”

The hypnotized shop girl loosened her hair and let her long tresses flow freely down her bac.

Faith looked positively lacivious. Her skirt was held high, her pussy dripping, her large nipples all hard and her red hair hanging loose to the middle of her back.

“Closer....come closer.” Oni commanded as she placed her fingers in the woman’s mouth.

Faith moaned with passion. She STILL knew she shouldn’t be doing what this woman said, but she was unable to stop her body from responding.

Oni removed her fingers from Faith’s mouth and inserted them in her pussy, smiling as the woman mewled with passion. Then she again placed them into the redhead’s mouth and smiled as she sucked them tasting her own juices.

Oni lifted her own dress now and pointed to her pussy.

Helplessly Faith fell to her knees and began to lick and suck at her tormentor’s pussy as Oni ground her cunt ito the hypntized girl’s face. Seconds passed, perhaps minutes, even hours before Oni screamed with pleasure and power, and STILL Faith worshipped at Her delicious delta.

Finally Oni pushed the girl back down to the floor and put her foot into the redhead’s mouth and the puppet licked and suck at that.

“Listen my pet, you will come with me. You will serve me as my slut and when I tire of you you will be placed ito service at my brothel. You will never again communicate with anyone you know. Do you understand?”

Faith knew that her friends and lovers would worry , but could not resist Oni’s commands.

She noddes her head, “Not communicate” she responded dully.

Then Oni straightened her dress and calmly walked toward the door, snapping her fingers and stating, matter of factly, “heel”.

Faith took her place to Oni’s rear like a dog, and followed her to her car.

And was never heard from again.