The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Owned by Oni ... Do You Come Here Often ?

Synopsis : The continuing adventures of Oni Yamaguchi

F/F F/M F/D

Bob was an investment banker, and a good one. When the market was good he made money. When the market was bad he made money. He was rich. He knew it. And he wanted you to know it.

He was cruising the bar scene in LA late one evening, in his chauffeured limo , looking for another young, beautiful, impressionable girl to seduce. As he walked into one of the most popular and trendy clubs in the city, he was on the prowl.

He pushed back a lock of his hair from his forehead, and scanned the club for potential targets. No woman had EVER been able to resist his charm, his good looks, or his money.

As his eyes adjusted to the dark he finally focused on a table in a dark corner. Seated there were three of the lovliest women he had ever seen. Maybe, he thought, I’ll do all three.

As he approached he took in their beauty. A tall, elegant looking red head, a sexy blond, and , seemingly the center of attention, an exquisite Japanese girl with eyes that sparkled, even at this distance. Tonight is my lucky night, he thought to himself as he drew closer to the women.

Without invitation, he sat down at the table and asked, " Do you sexy girls come here often? I do ! And you are the most beautiful girls who have EVER been here. If you are VERY lucky I could take you ALL home with me. ”

The blond and the redhead totally ignored him but the Japanese beauty eyed him thoughtfully. Finally after several moments of awkward silence she looked at Bob and asked, " What do YOU want ?”

Nonplused he replied, " You dear, in every way possible, " as he quickly recovered to smile his best predator’s smile.

“I thought perhaps you and your little friends would like to come up to my penthouse and have a few drinks.... and then ....” his voice trailed off leaving the unspoken salacious invitation hanging palpably in the air.

“My name is Oni, dear boy, and my little friends are the highest priced working girls in LA. Could you afford us ?”

“Well, Sweetie,” he responded, now fully recovering his arrogance, " I NEVER pay for sex, but the invitation is still open. I’ve got my car and driver waiting outside, and an evening with me would be magical for ALL of you.”

“Well, if you are THAT good maybe you should be working for me as a prostitute. Women pay for sex too, you know.... and so do gay guys.” Oni purred.

“Hey bitch. I’m straight, I ALWAYS pitch , I never catch, and as for WORKING for you, I think I make too much money to work FOR anyone.I AM an investment banker.”

Oni reached into her purse and extracted a small . faceted crystal ball. It was deep blue and seemed to gather the flashing lights of the club and send out little sparkles of radiance which bounced off the four people seated at the table. She placed it in the center of the table and gave it a spin.

The crystal rotated slowly, seemingly of it’s own volition...never tipping .. never wavering and gave off little flecks of blue light flashing across Bob’s eyes. He stared at the twirling ornament, fascinated.

“What’s that thing...it’s pretty ... want to sell it, Sweet Thing ?”

“No dear boy...just look at it....watch the crystal as it spins ....spinning ... spinning ...just watch is spin and let it’s slow... regular .... motion relax you deeper... deep relaxation .. deeper .... deeper .... as you stare at the pretty crystal your body is becoming more and more relaxed ... your mind more open to my suggestions ...that’s it my dear boy ... just gaze at the crystal and relax ....so relaxed .... you are finding yourself become more and more relaxed and submissive ... surrendering to my voice ... surrendering to the crystal ... surrendering to Oni ....surrendering to me ... yielding to Oni ... yielding to my control ... Just keep watching ... and fall deeper and deeper into submission .. deeper ...deeper....falling so deeply under my control that you only wish to do that which I command....deeper ..deeper....”

The arrogant young businessman was captured by the spinning crystal and Oni’s hypnotic voice. His eyes were locked on to the crystal and he could hear nothing but her commands. All other sounds in the club had faded.

The gorgeous Asian reach out her hand and placed one delicate finger under his chin, gently forcing his gaze up to her eyes.

As her eyes locked onto his she spoke to him, and her voice was the only thing he could hear.

“ I can see in your eyes that you are very sleepy my pet. I can see, as you stare helplessly into my hypnotic eyes that you are SO tired. My eyes are beautiful aren’t they pet ? So beautiful ... so hypnotic ... look ...deeper ...You want to keep looking into my eyes.... you NEED to keep looking into my eyes.....you are losing yourself in the depths of my eyes... but you MUST keep looking ... lost in my eyes ....but it’s so wonderful to be lost there....no more confusing thoughts ... just letting my eyes become your entire world... staring ... helplessly ...deeper and deeper ...letting my words become your thoughts ... letting your thoughts be totally under my control ... wanting to obey my words... helpless ... unable to resist ... let go ... relax ...sleep ...you can’t resist my commands ... sleep, my pet...sleep.”

His own tired eyes were blinking slowly...yet he couldn’t tear them away from Oni’s deep brown eyes... they were so beautiful.... so ....so ...

Then.

She snapped her fingers and whispered, “sleep for me now " and his eyes slammed shut.

“You are under my total control now, my pet. Helpless....powerless... under Oni’s control aren’t you dear? Tell me.”

“y...yes...”

““Yes what my pet ?”

“Yes... I am under your control. " he said in an emotionless monotone.

“Good boy,” Oni replied. The you must obey my every command. That’s what it means to be under my control. You will obey me without question, won’t you ?”

“Yes, I will obey...”

“Mistress... you will call me Mistress from now on, dear boy. Do you have a name ?”

“Bob. It is Bob, Mistress.”

Oni smiled her triumphant smile. She captured women for thir beauty and elegance, she captured Bob because he was an arrogant asshole.

“ Good boy Bob....Why don’t you climb up on the table here and take off your clothes. I think I’d like that... and you LOVE to please me don’t you ?”

“Yes Mistress, " he quickly replied as he climbed up onto the table.

Oni signaled the club manager who was approaching that it was ok. Oni often made little , sexy, shows in the club, and the owners thought they were good for business so they never stopped her.

“Bobby-boy .. let me see what you’ve got, " Oni laughed at her new captive.

In the back of his mind the investment banker KNEW this was the wrong thing for him to be doing but he also knew that any command from Oni HAD to be obeyed. But why ?

He gyrated his hips like a stripper and started removing his cloths in time with the music the DJ was playing. Each hard beat got a hip thrust and at the end of each bar of music another piece of clothing dropped to the floor beside the table.

Suit Coat.

Tie.

Belt.

Pants.

Shirt.

Shoes.

Now he was dancing in just his underwear and socks .

Oni stared at the lovely blonde sitting with her. “Dara , my pet, take this riding crop and whip the new boy’s ass for me.....strip to your bra and panties and high heels and get up there and whip him.”

Now Dara, the former government agent was standing on the table in her black bra and thong panties pulling down Bob’s briefs and lashing his ass with Oni’s leather crop.

Men and women were laughing and screaming at the lacivious show , all happening right there on the table.

Quietly, several men lined up to Oni’s right and whispered to her, bidding for the services of the dancers.

“ The blond girl, how much ?”

Oni looked at another bidder and said, do you want her too ?”

The two bid again and again and finally, at $ 8,000 for the night , a man reached up and helped Dara from the table . At Oni’s command she left with the man.

Now the sexy redhead, Faith, stripped and climbed up on the table. Soon another bidding war ensued and Faith left with a Japanese businessman, after $10,000 had been passed to Oni.

“Domo arigato,” she said as the man left with the gorgeous redhead in tow.

Bob continued dancing as another man whispered in Oni’s ear.

“Oh no... not for that pittance... he has a virgin asshole " she laughed.

The man threw $12,000 on the table in front of Oni and she smiled and picked it up. She commanded Bob down from the table and whispered in his ear.

“Yes Mistress, " he replied as he left the club with the rich bidder. He had been instructed to obey EVERY command the man gave him and he knew his days of “pitching” were over. But he left, ready to submit. He HAD to.

Just then a lovely young waitress came by the table with drinks that SOMEONE had ordered for the three women, but now, only Oni remained.

The lovely Asian looked at the waitress and liked what she saw. The girl was well built, athletic, and very, very beautifu. Oni reached back in her bag and placed the crystal back on the table, spinning it as she did so.

Later, Oni and the waitress were driven to Oni’s penthouse by Bob’s driver. Oni massaged the girl’s tits and pussy the entire trip and as they entered the apartment the waitress fell to her knees and started pulling at the lovely Asian’s dress , to get at her pussy. She HAD to taste it. She HAD to.