The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Owned by Oni

Part 1: Dara McClean, U.S. Marshal

Synopsis : Transporting prisoners can be a dangerous job.

f/f mc

Dara McClean, was a U.S. Marshal.

She shouldn’t be transporting little girls across the country. It pissed her off. But for some reason her supervisor in the Marshal’s Office assigned her to convey an illegal, Oni Yamaguchi , from San Francisco to LA, worse yet by department car. Something about a fugitive warrant for pandering.

She pulled up in front of the Federal lock up in ‘Frisco in the plain, white 4door Crown Vic with no hub caps and 8 radio antennae. Her supervisors thought this was an undercover car. Crooks didn’t.

McClean was a tall blonde who turned heads wherever she went. As she walked up the steps to the Police Entrance she smiled to herself as she noticed the law enforcement officers sneaking a look at her. Her short skirt, white knit sweater, long black boots and hip-holstered .357 made her a fetishist’s dream.

And it looked like the cops here were ALL fetishists.

She showed her paperwork to the guard and in about ten minutes a female deputy showed up with her prisoner.

She was immediately taken by the looks of the diminuative Asian. Oni was not dressed in the normal orange prison jumper, but in denim shorts , grey sleevless tee and a pair of those high sandles that were so sexy. The deputy obviously was being VERY defferential to this young woman, she wasn’t even in hand cuffs.

Dara took the prisoner by the arm, guided her to a corner and placed her arms up on the wall so she could search the pretty Japanese girl .

As Dara ran her hand down the woman’s back to check for concealed weapons Oni gently pushed backwards, in a tempting, sexual movement.

Dara gasped as she felt the slight contact as an almost electric shock. Her hand involuntarily drifted down to the perfect round ass of the girl, who turned around and smiled a seductive smile at the blond Marshal, and looked directly into her eyes. Dara felt dizzy.

Quickly regaining her composure , McClean clasped a pair of cuffs on the girl and pushed her towards the door and tried to ignore the knowing smiles of the jailers as she exited the building.

She i shook her head to clear it of the strange almost-thoughts that had caused her to touch the young girl so salaciously. The girl WAS pretty, but Dara was NOT a rug muncher. She NEVER was. She NEVER would be. She pushed the sexy Asian into the rear cage in the unmarked squad and walked around to the driver’s side door and got in.

She glanced in the rear view mirror and her eyes lingered...a bit too long...on the face of her prisoner. Again the woman stared openly at the officer, capturing her gaze.

Dara, pulled her eyes away from Yamaguchi’s with great effort, then she slipped the powerful squad car into gear and pulled away from the curb.

A few minutes later and she was on the 101 , headed for LA. She took this route because the sea side highway had some of the most beautiful scenery in the world and she loved to rubberneck as she drove along the coastal route.

But she hardly glanced at the beautiful coast line. When she wasn’t focused on the road her eyes drifted back to her prisoner.

And every time she saw Oni’s lovely dark brown eyes . It seemed as if the woman was staring at Dara through the mirror.

Yamaguchi licked her lips, moistening them, and gazed directly into Dara’s blue eyes.

She woman-girl seemed to somehow stare through her, Dara thought.

Dara felt her pussy moisten, but had no idea why. Yes she did. This woman was turning her on.

“You are going to wreck the car and kill us,” “the pretty prisoner said, smiling slightly.

“What ?” Dara asked as she again found herself staring through the mirror at Oni.

“You aren’t paying attention to the road. You are going to wreck the car if you keep staring at me instead of looking at the road. Why don’t we stop until you can get control of yourself ? ”

“Shut up bitch. I’m in control of myself every minute.” McClean spat out.

“Then why do I smell you dear ? That IS pussy juice I smell isn’t it ? You’d better pull over. Of course MOST of my magical slaves smell JUST like that.”

Dara thought it over. Something was happening and she probably could regain control of herself if she could just breath a little fresh air. She looked at the roadsign ahead and noticed a roadside park not to far away and as soon as she saw the entrance she pulled the car into the green alcove and stopped it in front of one of the picnic tables.

She stepped out of her car and breathed in deeply, trying to cool off after being so warm in the car.

“Hey ! " she heard from inside the car. “How about letting me stretch my legs ?”

“No. You’re a prisoner. Nothing magical about THAT, bitch. Shut up.” Dara barked, without the conviction she thought the order SHOULD have.

“Come on dear. Just let me stretch my legs. I’m in handcuffs. I can’t hurt you.”

Dara looked at her and found herself opening the back door and helping the girl out. She escorted her to the nearest table and sat her down. Dara fumbled around in her large purse, and handed the prisoner a bottle of water and watched as she tilted it up and the water flowed into her open mouth, some running down her chin and forming a rivulet between her pert , young breasts.

“ God that was sexy,” McClean thought.

Oni looked around and noted they were alone in the grassy picnic area. She fixed her dark eyes on Dara and started to talk to her in low tones.

“You want me, don’t you ?”

“What? No....of course not.” the blonde replied nervously.

Oni moved her head closer and smiled. " You WANT me don’t you ? You can’t resist me. It’s almost magical , isn’t it ? You just can’t resist. ”

“N...no...i...i...don’t.” McClean stuttered, still staring at Yamaguchi’s beautiful face.

Her hands were cuffed in front of her , yet she reached up and tweaked Dara’s nipples through her sweater .

“You want me don’t you.....slut?” the Asian hissed.

This was WRONG ! the woman was her prisoner. Dara needed to regain control. But it felt so good to be touched by the lovely, young Asian. So good. But she HAD to stop it.

Dara started to get up, to back away, to break eye contact with this dangerous girl.

“Stop it you silly bitch. You know you don’t WANT to leave me. You want me to touch you again. To make you feel HOT. To make your pussy drip. Sit down and let me reach up your sweater, and pinch your tits.”

The Marshal almost collapsed back onto the bench. “No...please...don’t.”

“Don’t what baby ? Don’t touch you ? Don’t make you feel this way? I want you to say PLEASE... not don’t ! Say please Miss Yamaguchi. Please pinch my titty again.”

McClean just stared into the eyes of the beautiful Asian and felt her ability to resist her melting. She struggled aginst the feelings that were growing within her. But she felt so weak...so defenseless fighting the erotic spell of the beautiful girl.

“Say it! Say it... and come closer .”

Dara felt her pussy moistening. She was so wet. Leave. She had to leave.

Oni reached out and ran the back of her fingernails gently against Dara’s cheek. “Say it, my little slut " she whispered.

McClean sighed, “please, " she whispered.

“Please what, slut?”

Dara remained silent again, trying to resist the woman’s erotic commands. It was as if the prisoner could alter the blonde Marshal’s thoughts with her mere words.

The Asian beauty reached out and thrust her middle finger into Dara’s mouth. “please what, slut ?”

The tall blonde whimpered, “please ... pinch my titty again...please...” and sucked on the digit.

Oni stood up and drew even closer to her victim. She ran her fingers through Dara’s long, blonde hair. “Then lift your sweater so I can touch your pretty little titties.”

Panic filled Dara’s eyes. There they were in a public park and this prisoner was commanding her to lift her sweater and she WANTED to do it . She had to resist.

But she remained rooted to the spot.

“Don’t fight me dear. You know you will do what I tell you in the end don’t you ? You feel it. Let me give you a little Japanese history lesson. An Oni is a devil.. A devil that can possess the soul of anyone she chooses. A mystical spirit. My name isn’t Oni...I AM an Oni. And you can’t resist my powers. Look into my eyes Dara and fall under my spell. You WANT me to take control. Just like I did with the jail guards . You want me to pinch your tits and play with your pussy. It doesn’t matter that we are in public. It doesn’t matter where we are. You already belong to me. Surrender. Give up. Look into my hypnotic eyes and surrender. ”

Could all this be true Dara thought ? No. There are no such things as ghosts and spirits.

Oni first pointed at Dara, then turned over her hand and crooked her finger , beckoning the lovely blonde Marshal.

As if her feet were made from concrete McClean shuffled toward to lovely Asian. She couldn’t resist those deep brown eyes. She felt a feeling of virtigo, as if Oni’s eyes were pulling her in...off balance...spinning ... helpless.

Then Yamaguchi pointed at the ground, in front of her and said quietly, “Kneel slut. You must obey.You are under my spell. ”

Stiffly, like a marionette on invisible strings, Dara fell to her knees on the grass , right in front of the beautiful Asian girl.

Oni, ran her fingers through Dara’s hair, then grasped the back of the blonde’s long, flowing locks and pulled her head back., forcing Dara again to look into her deep, brown eyes.

Oni drew closer and closer, never breaking her gaze, and finally kissed McClean with a dominating, open mouthed kiss, forceing her tongue into the blonde’s mouth, moving around at will.

Dara whimpered, weakly.

Oni pulled back, again staring deeply into Dara’s eyes,.

Dara felt her will crumbling. Anything this girl wanted she would do. She was powerless to resist her. This mystical spirit-devil had taken over her mind.

The Asian girl reached down and pulled McClean’s sweater up, over her head and threw it on the picnic table.

Now the Marshal was kneeling, like a servant, in her scanty silk bra, her short skirt and still holstered automatic pistol. She could take control of this diminuative girl any time she wanted. She was bigger, she was stronger, and she had her revolver . But she just knelt, helplessly, a captive of the erotic control of the former prisoner.

“Take off my handcuffs slut.” she commanded.

Dara reached into a special pocket of her gunbelt and removed the small key and removed the stainless steel cuffs.

“Now put them on you own wrists, slut.”

As ordered, the blonde clicked the stainless steel handcuffs on her own wrists, and looked up adoringly at Oni.

Deftly the dark haired dominatrix reached behind and unclasped Dara’s bra and threw it to the ground. Roughly she pinched both breasts and kissed the kneeling woman on the mouth again.

“Oni...Oni... Oni...” moaned the excited Marshal.

“Good girl...now beg me to let you finger fuck yourself. Look at me. And get so excited that you NEED to finger yourself. Just like the slut you are. Here in a park, bare tits....kneeling in front of your new mistress.....wanting to finger fuck yourself...beg me...BEG ME WHORE ! ”

Tears were running down Dara’s cheeks, she knew she had been conquered. She would do any degrading act Oni commanded just to be near her. Just to touch her.Just to obey her.

“Please Oni. Please let me finger fuck myself. PLEASE.”

“That’s Ms. Yamagutchi. I want to hear a little more pleading in your voice.”

“Oh God, please Ms. Yamagutchi. Please let me fuck myself...or let me kiss your feet...or let me hump your leg...please...I want to belong to you. I want you to OWN me..PLEASE...PLEASE...”

“Oh, Dara, you DO belong to me and there is nothing you can do about it. And you love it. Go ahead put your fingers in your pussy for me. I have taken over you weak mind and I control you. You MUST obey my every command .”

The blonde woman loosened her skirt, letting her gun belt fall to the ground and thrust her fingers into her wet pussy, moaning and shouting Oni’s name as she neared orgasm. Kneeling before a woman who moments ago was her prisoner, but now clearly was her owner. She knew that Oni’s magical spirit had entered her mind and taken control.

Oni, reached down and picked up the gun and holster and clipped it on her own waist band and watched her helpless prisoner writhing in passion on the ground.

She laughed.

She rummaged around in Dara’s purse and found a cell phone and dialed a number.

“ I’m coming in with another whore. Yeah, this one was easy, she fell for the Japanese spirit thing too. Once you convince them they can’t resist , the hypnotism is easy. She’s under my control now. And she’ll make a good whore in the brothel, tall , blonde, and beautiful. It’s funny how I can control women exploiting their hidden desires...... maybe not funny... I’m bringing her in now. Should be there in a couple of hours.”

She snapped the phone closed.

As Oni roughly picked up Dara and threw the half naked , crying woman in the back of the white car a big semi trailer pulled into the roadside park and looked down questioningly.

“Is ok Mac, " Oni shouted. " I’m a US Marshal and I’m transporting this little bitch to lock-up, she tried to get away, but I got her. I don’t need any help.”

Then she got into the driver’s seat and headed to LA.