The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Our Final Year — The Frat Party

Chapter 3

* * *

Notes

* * *

“Five minutes.”

“Okay, Mom.”

“No, Vanessa, I need to make sure you understand me.” For a brief moment, Emily switched her eyes off the road and gave her daughter a full-on stare. The look she held showed no signs of leniency, it’s a look she has used in the past to set her unmoving stance clear. “Five. Minutes. Then we are going to meet up with your brother.”

“Yes Mom I know!” Vanessa sighed, her head tilted to the side so as not to meet her mother’s gaze.

Emily mimicked her daughter’s sigh to a “T”, as the teen was most definitely a younger mirror of herself. She didn’t enjoy being strict. Really she didn’t, at least, not towards her kids. As for her life as a judge, well, things are much different. But regardless, she wanted her daughter to enjoy this day; it’s her first step towards achieving her dream. And as a mother, she couldn’t be more proud that not one but both of her children are aspiring for greatness.

So yes, it would make sense to be lenient and let her daughter have some time to... party... That’s what Emily told herself once she had agreed to Vanessa’s plea.

Why her smart and amazing daughter would want to stoop down and hang with such delinquents is beyond her. And why Emily was having a hard time actively saying “no” was also concerning.

In the end, letting Vanessa go to this party, if only for a few minutes, seemed to be the most appropriate course of action.

Besides, something told Emily that there would be more nice drinks there, similar to the one they drank earlier. Five minutes would be enough to grab a few drinks and continue on with the night she had planned.

Emily pulled up to the house. She had known this was the place since it was the loudest abode in the neighborhood. Every other house had its blinds pulled shut with a few dim lights on inside. While with this place, the front door had been left open, with seemingly every window’s curtain pulled apart. There was no privacy inside; teens danced and conversed over a messy interior, spilled cups, knocked over tables. Paper was strewn about. And... Was one of those windows broken?

Emily drove to a stop behind the line of cars parked on the street, with some driven up the curb.

“No... No... No, we’re not doing this.”

Emily arched her head forward to peer up through the front window of her car. She saw, clear as day—or night considering the current situation—three teenagers laughing on the roof of the house. Two of them were decently attractive girls wearing nothing but their underwear, while one was a “lucky” guy.

He was lying on the roof while one of the girls sat on his face, grinding her pantie-clad ass atop him. All the while, the other girl was swaying her hips to a beat in her head, dancing for seemingly no one since the guy couldn’t possibly see her with a woman’s ass perching over his vision.

“What am I doing? What am I doing!?” Emily shook her head. For the first time since meeting with that creep who invited them here, she felt as though she could think straight. And she realized how absolutely absurd it was of her to agree to come here.

She received her phone and looked at the time. Her eyes widened. It was a quarter past eight, fifteen minutes after she was supposed to meet up with her son.

“Nathen! I’m sorry we’re running late! We will be over in ten.”

Emily silently cussed herself out. What had gotten into her head? She had actually chosen to drive both herself and her daughter to the house of the young man she actively hated.

It didn’t make sense... It... That brat had to have done something to her; perhaps he spiked that drink he was so inclined to watch them gulp down. With the things he had gotten away with in the past, it wouldn’t be too surprising.

Emily was still texting on her phone and was about to set it aside to back out when she heard the passenger door click open.

“Vanessa, get back in the car!” The mother reached out to grasp her daughter’s hand. She looked into her eyes with a stern glare.

“What!? You said we could~”

“I know what I said, and now I’m saying to get back in the car.”

“But why?” Vanessa looked at her mother, then back at the house with a soft pout on her lips.

“Look at that place, Vanessa. Seriously, look. You’re better than everyone there. They are all just a bunch of dumb kids being idiots. We’re leaving.”

“I know... But just...” Vanessa began to speak with a tone of voice Emily recognized. The girl was about to make an attempt at bargaining. “Just ten minutes! Then we can go back and do whatever you want! Just ten minutes! ”

“No. No.” Emily stayed firm in her decision, despite how hard it felt to say that word. She held her grip on her daughter with no sign of letting go. “We are leaving now. And.. I had said five minutes, so stop trying~”

“Just ten minutes! That’s all I want, ten minutes. Let me go for ten minutes! Please mommy!”

“I.. I said.” The mother frowned. That feeling had bubbled up again; it was becoming increasingly hard to refuse her daughter. If Vanessa had asked her for money, or a ride to a friend’s house, or even twenty dollars, she’s sure she wouldn’t have been able to say no.

But this is different. This night was an important night for her daughter and her children as a whole. Even if some drug was in her system attempting to undermine her sense of logic and authority. Emily wouldn’t let it win; she was in charge and stood to have the final word.

She wasn’t about to let her own flesh and blood ruin her life at some ridiculous frat party.

Emily opened her mouth and said…

“Fine. Ten minutes.”

* * *

“So. Let me ask you a question.” The movie playing on the screen snapped to a halt. Nathen placed the T.V. remote to his side, near Lacey, who was resting her head against his thigh. “Why are we watching this?”

Lacey’s idea of a reply was to glance up at him with her blue eyes that seemingly sparkled from the light resonating out the television. “What?”

Nathen blinked. A move she repeated a few seconds later.

The way she was pressed up against him sent too many mixed signals to be considered comfortable. She casually used his thigh as a pillow while they watched the show. Which he more than accepted. Her snowy white hair pooled and curled around his legs. From his angle above her, he had a clear view directly down the neckline of her loose T-Shirt.

Lacey was always nothing more than an attractive woman to him. A study partner, a classmate, and a friend. All packaged into one. So, by virtue, he did have some natural attraction towards her. She was cute, she was nice, and she was always... There...

Just around campus, doing her own thing, and doing a damn good job at it too.

So she grew to be a best friend in his eyes. And always that. Just a friend. A friend he was somewhat attracted to and wouldn’t mind dating... But the kind of friend that isn’t worth losing over something as trivial as dating.

What if she didn’t like him back? What if she only saw him as a close friend with no romantic interests anywhere to be seen?

Nathen could live with her rejection. The amount of respect he has for her more than cements that. But he’s not sure he could live without her as a friend.

Which is why he never acted on his thoughts; he would never make the first move. Not when their friendship could be on the line.

But right now. Things are looking muddy.

She’s close to him. That in itself isn’t new. But she’s closer than she has ever been before. Her body cuddled up beside him, her soft lips laid on his leg, a few feet from his crotch.

Is she casual because she sees him as a friend? Or... something else?

The mixed signals were driving him to insanity.

Suppose Lacey got up right now and asked him if he wants to go out with her. He’d spring into the air and take her to the nearest dine-in restaurant without a second glance. If she did the same thing but instead told him that she has a boyfriend, he’d spring into a conversation and ask how they met.

Both outcomes were totally acceptable, but neither happened. Lacey was threading the needle and causing his mind to run to a near stroke!

Her T-Shirt flowed over her shoulder; her small breasts were right below his eyes. She was bottomless save for white panties that clung between her pale white buttcheeks.

There was too much distracting him from the moment. He wanted to focus on the show. He really did. But he simply couldn’t.

It also didn’t help that the show they were watching was trash.

“Lace, this movie sucks.” Conversing was his plan to keep his mind from wondering.

But looking down at her might’ve made things worse; she stared back up at him, as her attractive body was just a few eye-flicks away.

“What’s wrong with it? I think it’s fine.” With that said, she plopped her head back on Nathen’s lap and reached for the remote.

But Nathen was faster.

He snatched it just before her and moved it to his opposing side. “How long is this movie anyway?”

“It’s not a movie.” She pouted and flashed Nathen her puppy-doll eyes.

It was super effective.

Nathen sighed and passed her the remote. He would just have to sit here and suffer through torture with his beautiful friend. That could be something more, but probably not...

“Well it seems like a fucking movie with how boring it is.”

“Yeah...” With the remote in hand, Lacey hesitated. “It kinda does suck. Guess those reviews actually meant something, huh?” She shifted onto her back and looked up at him. “There are twelve episodes, and apparently nothing happens until the last two.”

Nathen nearly choked. “I’m sorry, what? And you wanted to watch this shit?”

“No.. I didn’t want to watch it...” Lacey’s voice lowered. She glanced away from him and stared at the ceiling as she mumbled. “I wanted “us” to watch it... But if you don’t, then... That’s fine.”

For a few seconds, Nathen just looked down at her. But before the awkward silence could grow any larger, he carefully placed his hand over her own slender one and took the remote.

Lacey blinked. She looked towards him with questioning eyes.

“Come on.” Nathen smiled. “We made it this far, didn’t we? Let’s finish this shit—the whole series. I want to see what happens to the cop.”

Lacey matched his smile and shuffled herself closer to him. “We probably won’t know until episode twelve!”

“Ah well... guess we’ll be here for a while, huh?” Carefully, Nathen extended his arm and draped it across her shoulder. At any moment, she could shove him away as he moved at a near snail-like pace. Or at the very least display a form of discomfort towards his advance. But instead, she leaned into him, prompting him to continue until his arm was entirely around her back, his hand draping onto her bare stomach. “Just the two of us.”

“Yeah..”

* * *

Why is she doing this?

Emily shook her head while she cussed under her breath. Her son was waiting for her at this very moment. And being fully aware of that knowledge, what is she doing? She’s attending a frat party hosted by the same person who could have prompted her son’s expulsion.

She has seen firsthand how hard Nathen worked to get to where he is. With just one more year on the table, he’s ready to move on and achieve a great future. As a mother, Emily couldn’t be more proud; supporting him has always been her top priority. Especially now more than ever.

But then why... Why is she here!?

Not only does she wish to support her son at a time he might need it most. But she also has a daughter who needs to step up into college life.

Emily was a planning woman. She had a set schedule that made time to guide both of her children in the way a mother should while also enjoying their company in the process.

Attending this party ruined her schedule in its entirety. And she knew that full well. Yet, she did nothing to stop herself. She’s the one that relented to her daughter’s pleas, she’s the one that drove them here, and she’s the one that had the final say in how long they’re going to stay.

The final say fell onto her. And she had made the choice to ignore the well-being of both of her children just because her daughter bugged the mess out of her.

Which was just as odd..

Vanessa was taught at a young age to respect her parents. Not to talk back and trust that they love her just as much as she loves them.

But all of a sudden, her daughter is acting out of line. And Emily is allowing it to happen. Sure, Vanessa is eighteen, but she is still her daughter, and the way she has been acting is more than unacceptable.

“Five minutes.” Emily reminded her daughter from behind.

“But you said—”

“Five.” The mother repeated. Having had time to second guess herself. She was set firm that they would stay for no longer than five minutes.

“Yes Mom...” The dirty blonde-haired teen responded absently as she bounced up to the front door.

Emily sighed.

Vanessa was never this excited about parties. And she knew how immature and careless of a person Caleb is, so why is she so pressed to attend?

And why is Emily allowing this?

She shook her head with a frown. Nothing was making sense.

Vanessa hit the doorbell, but the sheer ruckus from inside the house immediately drowned out whatever ring the button prompted.

After pushing the button two more times with no avail, Vanessa tried the doorknob and found that it was unlocked.

The door opened and flooded the dark moonlighted yard with the bustling light from inside.

Seeing the lack of care put into locking the front door did nothing to appease the mother. These kids were just that. Kids. Age was nothing for these young adults. They all had the minds of children. And for some godforsaken reason, Emily was bringing her daughter into this toxic mess while simultaneously leaving her son high and dry after she promised to meet him at a specific time.

“Five minutes...” She muttered to herself and stepped into the house after Vanessa.

Not a single person seemed to notice the two new guests. Emily closed the door behind her, though she had to assume no one would care if she had left it open.

Both mother and daughter let their eyes wander the room. Claiming that the house was a mess would be an understatement. Just beside Emily’s feet was a broken vase with the small roundtable that must’ve held it toppled onto the ground. Juice stained the carpet, along with popcorn and discarded bags scattered across the floor. Three couches were stationed around a flatscreen television, though one of them had been knocked over with no one caring enough to put it back upright. In fact, three teens were sitting on the upturned couch as if it was the appropriate way to sit on furniture.

Two girls were making out on one of the other two upright couches. A mix of blond and black sweaty hair pooled onto the cushion as the blonde straddled the black-haired girl with their lips glued together.

One guy was blatantly filing the two girls go at it with his phone, and every few seconds he’d raise his arms and slam it down on the blonde’s jean-covered buttocks. Each spank caused the blonde to pull her lips away from the other girl and smiled with a lust-filled gaze. She’d whisper something that Emily couldn’t hear and continue her makeout session.

The perverted guy must’ve been taking advantage of the dominant blonde’s blind arousal to cop a feel of her ass and play it off as if it was the black-haired girl doing the groping.

Three guys sat on the last remaining couch, watching whatever movie was playing—or pretending to watch at the very least. Two of them were enjoying the lesbian makeout sesh. While the other was actually paying attention to the T.V.

“Four...” Emily muttered under her breath. “Four more minutes.” She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath.

Vanessa had wandered off to the opposing side of the room. She was standing beside a table that held an assortment of food and a large punch bowl.

Emily kept her keen eyes on her daughter while she poured herself a drink. For some reason, that’s the main reason why she wanted to come. Hopefully, that drink will satisfy her craving and push her into wanting to leave early.

But all she could do is hope.

Emily wandered further into the house, took a stance near a door, and leaned against the wall. It was a good spot where she could see both the house’s entrance and her daughter standing near the punch bowl. Those were the two things that mattered: her exit and her daughter. Everyone and everything else here wasn’t even close to sitting on her priority list. She crossed her arms below her chest and waited. The internal clock in her head was counting down to zero.

With the amount of unacceptable chaos taking place in this house, keeping her watchful gaze on Vanessa would be her best bet to make sure nothing went south. More south than things already are. Five minutes would give her enough time to stick by that initial schedule and continue with the night she had planned.

And afterward. She would finally do something about all this. So far, all she has heard were rumors and stories, from her son, of Caleb and the unfiltered chaos he brings to the school. Emily herself had told Nathen to ignore Caleb and not to let the irresponsible teen drag him down.

But that was before she heard that Caleb nearly got him expelled from campus. That news sent Emily into a rage she didn’t even know possible. Perhaps the motherly nature to protect her kids kicked in when she was made aware of the news. But regardless, she works as a judge and is used to putting away the unruly. After hearing the story her son had told her, she promised herself she’d deal with Caleb herself once she had the time. It was put onto her to-do list but near the back since she had other priorities to handle.

Then her whole to-do list was immediately upthrown the moment she stepped into this house. Everything Nathen had said about Caleb was blatantly true; it’s not that she didn’t believe her son, far from it. More than she didn’t understand the weight of his words until now.

Seeing this irresponsible chaos take place under the school’s nose served to put things into perspective for her.

When she returns home, Caleb is going to be finished. With his fatal mistake being messing with her kids.

Emily took a few photos of the going on in the house as she was waiting for Vanessa to have her fill with that drink. The girl better enjoy it as she only has two minutes left before Emily puts an end to this ridiculous detour.

After saving the photos to serve as evidence she can use later to build her case against Caleb. She began looking over the images, and noticed in the last one taken, two guys across the open living room (and behind the couch with the two lesbians making out.) were looking directly at her.

She sighed.

It looks like she was finally noticed.

If anything, it’s for the best. They might begin to behave now that they realize there’s an adult here.

Though, she was somewhat self-conscious about what she was wearing. Clearly, hormones were flying through the air as a lot of these teens were in their peak points of sexuality. And Emily was aware of how she was very attractive for a mature woman.

The dress she wore was designed to be a mix between fashionable and casual; A black form-fitting top that hugged her arms, chest, and stomach, with a black and white flower-patterned skirt that was long enough to drape to just above her ankles.

It matched the exact dress Vanessa wore, just that her daughters were a few sizes smaller. The simple act of wearing the same clothing as the person she sees as a younger version of herself was a treat she wouldn’t be able to enjoy after her final kid is settled into college. So this was one way of getting the most out of her time spent with her children.

Now with that said. She didn’t appreciate the eyes that lingered on her chest. All of a sudden, the tightness of her top, which emphasized her large bosom, was more of a detriment than anything else. The plan was to spend the night with her family, thus, around eyes that wouldn’t look at her in a sexual light.

The two guys who had noticed her began talking with each other. They then branched out and gossiped to other party guests, who then went out and reported to someone else; it continued to spread like that until it looked like ants were sharing the knowledge of newly discovered food with the colony.

Emily wasn’t fond of the newfound attention and eyes that lingered in her direction. But she wasn’t too concerned. It was now just two minutes before she and her daughter were out of this building. And these teens can begin counting the time before she uses her status and expertise to put a stop to the irresponsible parties taking place on campus.

The school may have allowed this particular get-together. But there’s no way the faculty are aware of the going on’s taking place inside of the party. The faint smell of pot wafted through the air. In her line of work, It’s a scent she has grown used to detecting while dealing with the unruly.

“So the rumors were true.” Emily’s ears twitched upon hearing the faint sound of a smug voice approaching from a set of stairs that led to the upper floor. “Mrs. Green in the flesh.” Caleb stood in front of her with a smirk held upon his face. “Change of heart? Where’s Nathen?”

With arms folded below her chest, Emily eyed Caleb with a slight look of disdain. He made a show of looking around for the presence of her son. But she wasn’t going to be easily fooled by what was nothing more than an act.

Taking in a deep breath and noticing the perverted teen’s gaze on her breasts, she greeted him with a mock show of kindness that would rival his own acting performance. “He’s not here. We’re just here to check in and see what the campus students are up to.” It was a struggle to come off as polite, but she managed to speak with a smile. Fake as it is. “I hope you kids are being responsible?”

“Oh of course!” Caleb clapped his hand together. “Would you like to sit down? You look tense; can I offer you a drink?”

What’s up with him and drinks?

“No, I’m fine.” She replied. “We’re only going to be here for a few minutes.”

“What? And miss out on the party? That’s not nearly enough time to see what we have to offer!” With that said, Caleb stepped forward with an outstretched arm and gestured around the open yet significantly mess room. “You see, we have a theater room over there. I’m not sure what they’re watching, but you’re free to find out! And out that back door is a pool. If you want to step in and don’t have a bathing suit, I’m sure we can hook you up...” Caleb’s voice lingered to near silence as he let his eyes wander her body.

Emily’s patience for the teen was running thin. Especially upon seeing how he so carelessly eyes her with perversion swimming through his gaze.

“I appreciate it, but no.” She said with a calm tone while giving him a solid glare. “We have plans for the night that don’t involve taking part in this social affair.”

“Alright! Alright! Fine.” Caleb stepped back defensively with his arms raised. “I’m just... Trying to be welcoming... I know you hate me and shit because of what your son has told you but... I’m just trying to make amends...”

For a brief moment. An incredibly brief moment... Emily felt her heart soften for the boy. If he were, in fact, truthful, she would hate to be shooting him down at every attempt he made to become a better person.

But it wasn’t the truth.

He spoke in the same false sense of honesty that every irresponsible and cocky teen used when they thought they could abuse others’ sympathy to get away with their past misdeeds.

It may have worked in fooling the school’s faculty. And it may have even worked on her. But this guy had messed with her family, which is something she can’t forgive easily.

“That’s nice, but I think it’s about time we leave.”

He blinked.

“What? Hold on...” Caleb watched as Emily stepped past him, moving towards the table where Vanessa was filling up on whatever drink was in the punch bowl. “At least take a drink for the road.” He called out after her.

“I’m fine,” Emily said. She neared her daughter while ignoring the eyes of the party guests around her. “Come on Vess.” She placed her hand on her daughter’s shoulder. “It’s time to go.”

Vanessa’s shoulders tensed. She turned around and blinked in confusion for a few prolonged seconds before her eyes seemed to focus on Emily.

“Oh...” She breathed and blinked again. “Has it been five minutes?”

“Six, actually.” Emily looked back at Caleb. “I had to deal with him for an extra minute.”

Vanessa frowned while she stopped Caleb and nodded. “Okay Mom. I’m ready to go.”

“Good.” Emily turned to leave.

“The punch was great, but everyone else here is... I dunno.” Vanessa said as she followed her mother.

“They’re irresponsible, and I’ll make sure to do something about this later.” The mother put an arm around her daughter. “But you’re better than them. I’m glad you realize th—”

“Wow~” Caleb sighed. “Leaving like that huh?”

“Yes.” Emily raised a brow and gave Caleb a pointed look. “As I said, we have business to attend to.”

Caleb shrugged. “Yeah sure... I guess... Do you at least want to take a drink on the go?”

“We’re good, thanks.”

“Yeah...” Vanessa agreed somewhat hazily. As if she wasn’t sure of herself.

“No, you should. Go get another drink.”

“I’m sorry, what?” Emily looked at him with her sharp eyes. “Are you telling us what to... Vanessa where are you going!?” To Emily’s surprise, her daughter had slipped from under her arms and was heading back to the concessions table, specifically the punch bowl.

“Just want one more drink Mom!” She called back, prompting Emily to sigh.

“Fine, but hurry up.”

“Take your time!” Caleb said.

“Alright, what is up with you?” Emily demanded with hands resting on her shapely hips. “You want to get my respect? It would start by acting like an adult. You do realize you’re childish right now.”

“And that’s a bad thing?” Caleb laughed with a grunt. “You’re only young once! Why not enjoy it.”

“Because there is a point where you need to grow up and mature as an adult.”

Making a show of rolling his eyes, he replied. “Sure. I’ll give you a call when that happens... Actually.” He paused for a moment then flashed a grin. “What’s your number?”

During their discussion, Emily had her keen focus set on Vanessa, who was filling up on her second (possibly third) serving of punch.

“My number...” She said offhandedly. Caleb’s presence was irrelevant to the point that she had him tuned out. Confirming that her daughter was within her line of sight was much more significant in importance than some brat teen with an overtly cocky ego. “My number.” She blinked. “My number.. I... Why would I give you that information?”

“Cause I asked.”

“Alright.” Emily pushed past Caleb with a dismissive shove. “Vanessa, we’re leaving. Let’s go.”

Vanessa’s mind was too engulfed in the drink. Emily had to call her name repeatedly to gain her attention.

Her ears eventually picked up on her mother’s voice, prompting her eyes to flutter back into reality. “Hmm?”

“You like it?” Emily asked.

“Mmhmm..” She hummed, taking another sip.

Emily watched the way her daughter’s soft lips pressed into the rim of the plastic cup. She shook her head. “Why are you so addicted to that?”

“It’s good, Mom.”

“Apparently...” Emily sighed.

“Yeah, I made it myself.” Caleb had strode up silently behind Emily, prompting the mother to nearly elbow him in the face from his sudden closeness.

“Did you now?” Rolling her eyes, Emily grabbed Vanessa by the back of her top and began to pull her daughter towards the front door. “I wouldn’t put it past you to have spiked the drinks with something too. We’re going to have you checked after this, Vanessa.”

“MMmmm~ Hmmm’ah.. Okay’m..” She mumbled her reply through the cup against her mouth as she tried to drink and follow her mother’s quick pace.

“Funny thing is. You’re absolutely right.” Caleb joked. With both hands in his pocket, he leaned against the wall. “Hey Vanessa. Come over and stand beside me.”

Abruptly, Emily noticed a pull coming from Vanessa. Her daughter’s body suddenly began to walk against her until she lost hold, letting Vanessa slip out of her grasp for a second time.

“What are you...” Emily turned around, her eyes burning with a high level of annoyance towards her daughter’s unwarranted behavior. “Vanessa!” To her genuine surprise, Vanessa was actually following through with Caleb’s command.

Her daughter walked up at a set pace until she was standing just beside Caleb, who was still leaning against the wall with a smug look plastered on his face.

“Vanessa! What has gotten into you!? Get over here this instant!”

Emily’s annoyance was growing to genuine anger. The tone of voice was familiar enough to prompt a reaction from Vanessa, who at this point had been standing stock still with a spaced-out look on her smooth face.

She turned around to face her mother. “Me? I’mm...”

“You’re fine,” Caleb said.

“Fineee...” Vanessa slurred the single word across her tongue.

With a finger raised up. Caleb gently prodded at Vanessa’s soft cheek.

Seeing him touch her daughter pushed Emily to a level of anger she didn’t even know possible. “GET your hand off her!” Her fists clenched as she added. “Vanessa, come on, let’s go. Now.”

“Oh.. Okay Mom...” Vanessa breathed. She moved to take a step forward but was interrupted by an outstretched arm.

Her breasts bumped against Caleb and pushed into his arm, prompting her to shift back. “She’s having fun. Why don’t you let her enjoy herself?”

“You—” Emily began.

“Smile.” Caleb cut her off.

Suddenly Vanessa’s lips shifted up into a smile. One that looked entirely natural, save for the glossy look in her eyes.

Emily gritted her teeth.

That was it.

Everything was made clear.

Emily wanted nothing more than to hurt this guy.

Watching him rest his arm around Vanessa’s shoulder, with one hand stroking her neck...

It was a sight that made the mother’s blood boil.

“Hey now calm down,” Caleb said, noticing Emily’s growing anger. “We’re at a party! Lighten up.” He continued to stroke Vanessa’s neck.

The brat telling her, a grown woman, to calm down only served to rile her up more than she currently was. Despite her ability to keep her cool in the face of all kinds of shady shit, Emily’s maternal instincts were screaming in her mind, calling for blood and this brat’s head on a stick.

The moment he had touched her daughter, she wanted to hurt him with all of her being. But that wouldn’t be the smart option. He had clearly done something to the drinks. There was a high chance that whatever he did to Vanessa was done to the rest of the guests.

And if after just a few drinks, Vanessa was willing to ignore her own mother just to obey this guy. Emily couldn’t imagine the state of mind these already idiotic teens would be after being subjected to more than a few cups of whatever drug he had concocted.

An eery thought passed through her mind.

What if these kids weren’t all as chaotically reckless as she had made them out to be.

There’s a chance that they were normal teenagers at first before... He got involved.

Emily looked Caleb over with a high level of unfaltering disgust. Even though it would feel oh so refreshing to walk over and punch him right in the face, she had to dial down her hatred of him and play smart.

“What is your goal here? You’re going to drug the both of us?” She had to pause to hold herself back before she continued. “Ignoring how there is no way you’re going to get me to drink the same thing she did. You are aware of the long-term ramifications this stunt will hold. Correct? I can, and certainly will have you put behind bars for this. Looking back on it, I should have gotten rid of you before...”

“Yeah yeah yeah. I hear you’re a well-respected lawyer—”

“Judge.” She interrupted him.

“I bet you hold a lot of power and have a ton of connections.” Caleb’s hand trailed down from Vanessa’s neck and began to gently knead at the side of her breast through her form-fitting top.

He was trying to get a reaction. But Emily wouldn’t give him one. Despite how hard it was to not walk over and squeeze his face against the wall.

“And knowing that... You still continued with your “ingenious” plan to mess with not only my son but also my daughter, right in front of me, no less.”

“Yeah I was hoping beyond hope you wouldn’t take Nathens waa waa’s to heart and actually start an investigation on me before I was ready. You have no idea how fucking worried I was.” He admitted while continuing to play with Vanessa’s breast. His fingers kneaded her chest and poked into its yielding surface. “Luckily you didn’t believe him so...”

“What? He’s my son. Of course I believed him!” Emily retrieved her phone and began to maneuver through the menus while she distracted him with her fake show of interest in his monologue. “I was intending on following through with his concerns of you once I had time to assemble a case but...”

“But there was a sudden surplus of crimes in your area. Mostly from people who had no records of past illegal acts, right?”

Rather suddenly, Emily’s fake interest shifted into a more genuine light. She tried and failed to ignore the way Caleb pinched Vanessa’s breast through the top where he assumed her nipple would be.

“How did you...” She shook her head. “So you stalked me and kept up to date on my past court cases, so what? It’s just more weight for me to put against you when I—”

“Yeah, no. I put up every single one of those “criminals” you had arrested. Or, more specifically, the drug I stole and enhanced, put them up.” He laughed for a moment and playfully bounced Vanessa’s tit in her hand. He noticed Vanessa’s face was beginning to grow less slack.

Her eyes shifted to a less foggy state, and she mumbled something soft beneath her lips. “W.. Whu...Mmmgg’h...” Caleb quickly placed a plastic cup up to Vanessa’s lips and forced her to drink some more of the punch.

“There’s no possible way you could have been behind that.”

“Don’t you think it was odd that they occurred back to back? And right after your son came crawling to his mommy to perform her legal magic and help him deal with his school problem? I made sure you couldn’t deal with me by keeping you occupied, arresting innocent shit faces after innocent shit faces.”

Emily was in a brief state of disbelief. She didn’t want to believe what he was saying, but unfortunately, he was making sense. When she questioned each criminal in question, they appeared to be flabbergasted, as if they weren’t even sure why they committed the act they did. It’s a common way of deflecting blame, something she has grown used to seeing. But the odds that it happened back to back was odd now that she gives it thought. Deflecting blame through the use of ignorance is a common practice, but one that isn’t usually seen in every consecutive case.

“I did feel a bit bad at first. I mean... Most of those guys were homeless nobodies...” Caleb admitted. “But... On the other hand, I wasn’t the one putting them behind bars. That was all you! And, if anything, they should be happier! Now they went from living on the cold streets to living in a cold cell! So if anything, it’s an improvement! They get food, water, a working toilet, a...”

While Caleb continued rambling, Emily had opened the contacts on her phone and tapped a name. Demi Davis. A family friend that served on the police force near the Ivy League campus and was generally considered a close friend of Emily herself. She was one reason why Emily was so comfortable with leaving her children at this school. Just having the knowledge that a close friend of hers was working in the area her kids schooled in was comforting.

“Hello?” A crisp, feminine voice came from Emily’s phone.

Caleb paused and gave Emily a passive stare. His hand froze while he had Vanessa’s sizable boob clamped between his fingers.

“Demi! Hey! Listen, Vanessa and I are at a party, and we need help. I’m on 47 Ivybranch drive. Vanessa has been drugged by something and is being assaulted. I’m sure she’s not the only one who was forcefully put under the influence. We...”

“Oh god! What!?” Demi’s voice responded with an urgency that matched Emily’s own tone. “Hold on, I’ll be right over!”

“Thank you!” With that, it was Emily’s turn to give the brat her own well-deserved smirk. She turned off her phone screen and placed her hands on her hips. “She’s just a family friend. And she’s not going to let you get away with any of this.” Gesturing around the room, Emily added with a cock of her head. “And neither am I.”

Caleb muttered. “Oh shit...” A slight silence fell between them. One that was only broken by the constant chatter that echoed through the house from the other party-goers. He sighed and dropped his hand down from Vanessa’s breast, where it idly rubbed her leg through the skirt. “If only I had prepared for that... oh wait, silly me...”

A door behind Emily opened.

“I did.” He smirked while Emily openly gasped when she saw who stepped out from the previously closed room.

It was Demi.

But now how Emily remembered her.

The stone-faced, full-bodied, iron-willed woman, who was the closest to family a friend could be, stood no more than a few feet away from her.

But, Demi’s sudden appearance wasn’t what caused the mother to gasp. What the woman wore was what made Emily’s mouth drop open. It was what could only be described as a fully formed, submissive maid uniform. The word “uniform” being used as a general term. It was too kinkified and more resembled something one would purchase at a sex shop than an average clothing store.

The dark-skinned police officer stood with her hands resting on her toned hips, she stood tall with a strict natural aura, but the clothing or lack thereof ruined any threat her natural presence gave off. The “top” consisted of a black corset with white frills lining the edge. It was a one-piece and came halfway up her average-sized breasts; it appeared to be presenting her cleavage as if it were on a platter as opposed to preventing them from slipping out. The smallest skirt imaginable protruded from the bottom of the one-piece top. It was sheer and covered not a single inch of her crotch; instead, a thin, skintight pantie clutched proudly against her lower lips. Nothing served to cover her long legs or thick-toned thighs, nothing but black high heels that served to make her appearance even taller.

“Demi..” Emily took a hesitant step back. For the first time in her life, seeing her close friend gave off a feeling that wasn’t positive. “What happened to you?”

“Nevermind that.” Demi took a step forward; her face displayed honest concern. “Your call... Are you two okay? Did anyone hurt you?” Peering past Emily, Demi questioned the spaced-out Vanessa. “Vanessa, are you alright?”

“I...” Vanessa mumbled before a thumb slid between the opening to her lips.

“She’s fine,” Caleb said.

“I’m fine.” Vanessa agreed.

Emily was dumbfounded and full of more fear than she was previously; the weight of the situation hit her hard upon the realization... They were drugged, drugged by something potent- Not only her daughter but the rest of the students at this party, along with a police officer.

“Demi~” Emily attempted to speak reason into her friend, but Demi’s clear voice cut her off.

“Ah... Alright then...” Demi appeared to be visibly relieved. A trait Emily was quick to pick up on. Demi was always protective of Emily’s children. She treated them as she would her own kids.

That protective nature showed itself, despite the fact that she had been drugged and manipulated by a bratty teen.

“Vanessa had been drugged,” Emily stated as she looked into her friend’s eyes. She tried to keep herself level-headed. Her mind was the only ally she had in getting herself, along with her daughter and friend, out of the situation safely. “She along with everyone else here, including you!”

Demi frowned. “Who did this?”

“Him.” She pointed a firm finger towards Caleb, who had a smug look on his face that made Emily wish she had thrown him in a cell at the first complaint her son had given her.

“Oh? Caleb?” Demi tilted her head before letting out a chuckle. The action caused her breasts to jiggle within the maid corset. “He’s a boy. Boy’s will be boys.” She shrugged and leaned against the wall in a casual manner that could make one believe the situation at hand wasn’t dire.

“Boys will be...” Emily was having trouble understanding how a drug could scramble a mind as sharp as Demi’s so effortlessly. “How much of that punch did you drink?”

“What?” Demi eyed the punch bowl. “I’m not sure. It’s honestly more than I care to count.”

“It took a lot,” Caleb admitted. “She resisted the effects so fucking much; I had to go back to the drawing board and edit shit around. But look at her now!” With a grin, Caleb gestured to Demi with open arms. “Now I have a powerful, sexy bitch cop at my beck and call!”

“You’ve stepped out of line,” Emily spoke with a low growl.

“More like I’ve stepped up in life.. And soon, I’m going to have an actual judge with all her legal power wrapped around my finger.”

“As if I’d ever—”

“Keep her in place, Dem-dem.”

“Okay,” Demi responded.

Before Emily could manage to react, the solid heels clacked against the tiled floor. Two strong arms swooped and hooked under her own. Stuck in a tight hold, Demi’s breasts pressed against Emily’s back, keeping her pinned in place.

Attempting to exert herself forward, to the side, or in any direction yielded nothing.

Demi’s grasp was unwavering. The police woman’s strength was never something Emily had considered would be used against her. Demi was possibly her best friend; for goodness sake, how could this be happening?

“Demi,” Emily breathed. Her chest rose and fell with a quickening pace; she was beginning to grow desperate. “Listen to me. You’re drugged and under some influence. You need to—”

“Oh, Emily. Calm down.” Demi spoke into Emily’s ears with a calm voice that was shiver-inducing. “He’s a boy. You know how they are. You have a son, after all.” The dark-skinned woman’s crisp voice caused her neck to tingle.

“I—”

“Shut her up,” Caleb said.

“Of course, Caleb.” Responded Demi, before her hand found a resting position in front of Emily’s lips.

“Alright, good.” Caleb clapped his hands together. “Now that you’re done blabbing. May I talk?”

Emily had no choice; all she could manage in response was a muffled mumble, and Demi’s firm grip on her made any chance of escaping mute.

The look on her face seemed to fuel Caleb’s snarky grin. “Good... Now let me preface this by saying... None of this is personal. It’s just that... Your son is a real pain in my ass. And you’re the one who raised him, so...” With a short pause, and a hand scratching the back of his head, he appeared to have had a sudden epiphany. “So I guess this is a bit personal... huh... Anyway. I’m going to ruin his life and shit... At least until he apologizes.”

Caleb patted Vanessa’s head as she kneeled beside him; the simple contact between his hand and her head made Emily want to lash out. And she nearly did, but Demi’s presence and unfaltering grip removed any attempts to move.

“I know that look,” Caleb said. He gently stroked Vanessa’s hair; it smoothed down between his fingers as he trailed down to her neck. “Lay down on the floor and stick your ass out towards me.”

Emily’s eyes widened.

“Uh...” Vanessa mumbled, her eyes obscured by a glossy hue. “Okay...” She did as Caleb had instructed, much to Emily’s disbelief.

The soft skin on her small round face pressed against the tiled floor. Gravity did its job and pulled the weighty fabric of her dress down where it parted across her legs, revealing her thick thighs and black pantie that clutched undo the body between two butt cheeks.

“Holy shit,” Caleb muttered in a show of genuine awe. “You’re really that bitch boy’s sister? God damn...” He raised a hand back and drew it onto Vanessa’s right ass cheek, causing the teen’s young yielding buttocks to jiggle like jello beneath his hand.

Emily was fuming. Her gaze nearly poked a hole through Caleb’s hand with the intensity she was staring at him. If she wasn’t being pinned down by a woman with twice her strength, there’s a high chance Emily would have strangled Caleb on the spot.

“H.. Hey!” Vanessa began to blink rapidly, her cheeks rose, and her head lifted off the floor somewhat. Her eyes were still glossy, holding a dazed look, but she still had enough sense to realize Caleb had just struck her bare ass cheek. “Did you—”

For a brief moment, Emily was filled with hope that the drug had worn off. She wanted to talk some sense into her daughter, but Demi’s had was still eliminating any attempts to speak her mind.

“Slap your ass? Yes. But, you don’t mind me being rough with you.”

“I...” Vanessa looked over her shoulder, her face losing its intensity with each ticking second. “I don’t? That’s..”

“You don’t.”

“I.. I don’t...” Vanessa agreed, before repeating herself with more certainty held in her voice, “You’re right. I don’t.”

“Mmhm..” He slapped her ass; this time, Vanessa did nothing in protest. Instead, she quietly yelped under her breath and kept her cheek mashed against the floor.

“You created quite the piece of ass,” Caleb said to Emily as if that was supposed to be a compliment that would warrant a positive response from her. “Firm, yet milky... molds to the touch while also having some pleasing bounce back... Yep!” He slapped Vanessa’s ass. “Quite the ass... I wouldn’t mind filling it up.” While his hand continued to grope Vanessa’s butt, he gave Emily a knowing look. “How would you feel if I emptied a nice load into your daughter? Hmm? Would you be upset? Would you want to kill me? Cause you look like you do! Haha... heh... Demi, you can let her talk for a bit.”

The woman behind Emily recalled her hand.

Emily breathed out a brief sigh and shot Caleb a look of pure hatred. “I am going to make your life a living hell...” She seethed. “If you don’t step away from my daughter this instant—”

“But then I couldn’t do this.” Caleb sunk his hands into Vanessa’s cheeks and spread them apart. He hooked one finger under the black pantie that clutched onto her inner ass. “Oh fuck, she’s so warm... I see no reason why I shouldn’t just drop my pants and fuck her right here. Hell, she doesn’t mind the abuse. Right?”

“I don’t.. I don’t mind.” Vanessa agreed.

Emily watched as Caleb began to draw down his pants. His girth sprong out into the open air a few seconds later; it was a sight that made Emily want to puke. But the knowledge of what he intended to do with his junk prevented her from doing so.

“This is your last chance,” Emily said. She tried to keep her voice stern, but she was desperate at this point; her words were the only tools she had at disposal. “If you stop now, you may still have a chance to keep your life intact. Don’t ruin everything for some petty revenge. It’s not too late. Just leave. Her. Alone.”

“Bitch, please.” The tip of his dick grazed the line between Vanessa’s cheeks. “As if it’s not already too late. I drugged a police officer, a government worker, and said, government workers’ daughter! At this point, I have no reason to stop!” There was a brief pause before Caleb added. “Unless... You were to say... willingly take a sip of my delicious homemade beverage.

Emily blinked. Was the boy insinuating that she would be idiotic enough to drink anything from here?

“Like I would do that, knowing you spiked it.”

“Oh yeah sure, I totally did.” He admitted. “But, I also know you liked it when you had some before, and you want more.”

“I...” Emily had to agree. Her mind felt oddly fuzzy for a moment; it was confusing. But what wasn’t confusing was the honest fact that she did like the drink from before and she would like to have more.

She licked her lips without realizing and blinked again. “I- Don’t.. won’t... I don’t want and won’t have anymore!” Despite being held in place by her best friend, Emily stood her ground. “You’re not going to influence me into doing anything.”

“Well, I already did..” Caleb shrugged. “But you’re right. For some reason, adults have a higher tolerance to my drug. So you’ll need more doses before I can get you to do anything... That’s why I want you to willingly drink some!”

“And why would I—”

“To save your daughter.”

Emily stared in silence, her eyes trailed down to Vanessa, who was still poised on all fours, her dress spilling onto the ground in the same way her face rested against the floor.

Caleb’s finger teased Vanessa’s ass crack.

Emily instantly understood what Caleb meant.

“I...” She gulped. “I’m not falling for that. You will just go through with it once I’m like her. Maybe even do worse.”

Tilting his head, Caleb nodded. “Yes, I guess that’s a possibility. But on the other hand, I could promise to stick to my word.”

“Why do I have any reason to believe you?”

“You don’t.”

“Then...”

“Then, you can stand there and watch me fuck your daughter.” Caleb took a firm hold of Vanessa’s underwear and began to yank it down. “I just thought a mother would want to protect her child. Especially while she’s drugged. But fuck me I guess, right? No wait.. Fuck her! Cause you’re not going to do anything to stop some random guy from plowing her fat ass.”

As he pulled down her panties with one hand, he guided his pulsing dick with his other towards Vanessa’s folds.

Emily knew good and well; she couldn’t succumb to his demands. She was the only sane person in this damn house—the only one with a mind that could think rationally. Unlike everyone else here, she had the knowledge, the skills, and the ability to put an end to Caleb’s unreasonably hijinx.

Nathen had warned her; she should have taken her son’s concerns to heart and done something about it prior to this shit show. But hindsight is 20/20. Now she has to use her mind to think of a way out of this situation. Because as it seems, she’s the only person here with a mind to use.

If she took even a sip of his drug, he’d lose any chance or advantage she has here.

She couldn’t let herself fall under his influence.

She couldn’t...

Just like she couldn’t let a bastard sexually violate her drugged daughter right before her eyes.

She physically couldn’t.

As much as she realized how giving in to Caleb’s demand and drinking his drug would be the worst course of action. With the limited options at her disposal, it seemed as though taking that risk was the only possible path that could prevent Vanessa from having her first time taken away from her.

Emily sighed.

Her shoulders slumped.

The tip of Caleb’s cock grazed the entrance into Vanessa’s snatch when Emily spoke up.

“I’ll do it.”

Caleb hesitated. His cock in hand and Vanessa’s ass poised patently.

“Really?”

Emily breathed out.

“Yes.”

“Nice...” The knowing smile on his face stung. It was as if he knew she’d relent to his demand. “Mark! Get me a tall glass of the good shit.” He called out before aligning his attention towards Demi. “Bring your friend over to the couch; she’s going to be seated for this.”