The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Our Final Year — The Frat Party

Chapter 2

* * *

Notes

* * *

“Don’t miss this, Nathaniel,” Emily Green spoke into the chill-conditioned air. Her fingers wrapped tightly around the steering wheel as she maneuvered the SUV down the road. “It would be great for you to be there for your sister during her first few weeks. If only to have her ease into this next portion of her life.”

“Huh?” Came the muffled response from the speakers on Emily’s phone. It slid across the dashboard right as she maneuvered the wheel to catch a reasonably sharp turn ahead. “Mom, can you turn the music down? I can’t hear you.”

“I said...” Emily raised the pitch of her voice over the tune radiating throughout the car’s interior. “Don’t be late to... Christ...” The thirty-six-year-old woman silently cursed behind the wheel. For a brief moment, she flicked her eyes off the road to address her daughter, who was in the passenger seat, texting something on her phone with experienced speed. “Vanessa, please... just.. Turn down the music.”

Vanessa blinked; her soft lips held shut. She glanced up from her phone as if just now realizing where she was. Her lips parted, with a thin, almost unnoticeable, string of spittle connecting them together for half a second before that snapped and fell into her dark mouth.

“Uhh... Yeah, sure.” The younger teen tapped something on her phone screen, which caused the music to lower in pitch through the Bluetooth connection.

“Thank you.” Emily sighed. “And say hello to your brother, for goodness sake.”

She was amazed at how similar yet different her daughter was in comparison to herself at times. Vanessa, for all intents and purposes, turned out to be a younger version of Emily. They both sported color shades of dark brown hair. Emily’s was a bit darker, while Vanessa sported some blonde streaks from her father. The two of them grew to have attractive frames, with natural curves in the right places.

Perhaps Emily was a bit too strict on her children’s eating and exercise habits growing up, but upon seeing the fruits of her labor, she was happy with the results. Both of her kids are beautiful, growing adults. Vanessa, in particular, had a body that Emily felt honored to have given birth to.

Her daughter’s breasts matched Emily’s own, being sizable and naturally shapely. Of course, Emily still had a more developed backside and bosom, but she knew her daughter would grow to outclass her in those aspects one day. Vanessa’s curvy hips were growing into a soft peach-shaped booty that would be held up by thighs that could only be described as “thick.”

The only true difference between the mother and daughter would be how their faces stack up against each other. Both are alluring and charming to the eyes. But Vanessa had a much softer, more rounded face, with somewhat larger eyes and smaller lips.

Emily, on the other hand, displayed much more maturity in her perplexion. Her face had a rectangular feel to it, with her jawline still soft yet prominent and held up lips that were undoubtedly soft and pillow-like in nature, a contrast to her otherwise strong facial features.

Though, other than that, the two could be seen as one and the same. In almost every way, as a daughter, Vanessa was a prize, a show of Emily’s accomplishments, in not only beauty but also academically.

Seeing both of her children grow up and make it into a high-end school gave her genuine joy.

If only the two same children were more excited to see and support each other.

Of course, it was the mother who had to corral everyone together. She can’t stay on campus too long, so she needs to make sure the siblings would be there for each other, especially during her son’s final, and daughter’s first, year at the same university.

It was her idea to meet up at a restaurant, and It was her idea to spend a few days together as a family.

Well... Three-fourths of the family, since her husband wasn’t able to properly schedule the time away from work to see their kids off to college. She will definitely have a talk with him about that once she returns home.

Regardless.

If it weren’t for her, who knows what those kids would be doing? They’re wonderful, smart young adults, but really- They should be able to push themselves along by now.

“Hey.” Was Vanessa’s delayed response towards her mother’s order.

That prompted the woman to roll her eyes behind the dark shades of her glasses. “You know. You two should always be able to depend on each other, that means even when I’m not around. And I’m not going to be staying here with you Vanessa.”

“I know Momm...” Vanessa began to groan but upon noticed the shadowed glare of her mother’s glasses. She chose to reevaluate her tone of voice. “But we’re going to meet up anyway, so what’s the point of talking over the phone?”

Accepting her daughter’s response with a nod, Emily said. “Yeah, you’re right. But I need to make sure you’re brother’s going to be there. You will be there, right Nathaniel?”

The sound of ruffled papers came through Emily’s phone, but she received a confirmation from her son by means of a distracted “Yeah.. Y... Yes I’ll be there, Mom.”

“Alright, we’ll meet you there,” Emily said, licking her round lips. “I love you sweety.”

“Love you too.”

* * *

“Shit... Fuck...” Nathen had been attempting to finish a few pages of last-minute note-taking. Certainly, he has done enough studying by this point. But he would rather be over-prepared than under. And once he met up with his family, he knew there wouldn’t be much time to focus on his own education while trying to help his sister settle down.

Unfortunately, now, he ended up sticking around the library a bit longer because of that previously explained studying. Time was ticking, and at his current rate, he would end up being more than a bit late to the restaurant serving as their meet-up point.

As if to prove that point, his mother and sister were already there. His phone had rung twice, and he ignored both instances, knowing how his mother would just chide him if he chose to pick up. Instead, he rushed down the road in a mad dash to not be too tardy.

When he did eventually show up, in the midst of sweat coating his body after running straight to his destination with no time for breaks, he found his family and shot them a smile.

“Mom! Vanessa! Hey!”

Though the smile was short-lived once he noticed who was with them.

“Wh- What is he doing here?”

* * *

“Listen,” Irritated, Emily shifted her round ass atop the outdoor metal seat she was situated on. “If you could give us privacy, that would be greatly appreciated.” She held a complete passive-aggressive smile towards Caleb, who had chosen to intrude on the mother and daughter’s privacy.

Emily had no patients towards the person in her current vicinity. As a woman who had complete and total love for her two children—that she saw as younger continuations of her own life—she couldn’t, and wouldn’t, bother dealing with the antics from anyone who threatened to disrupt her kid’s livelihood.

Even if she wanted to, which she totally didn’t, her motherly instincts to protect her children regardless of their age would always sit deep in her subconscious. That portion of her refused to let this man continue to nag on her family, especially whilst she’s around to do something about it.

She heard the rumors and seen the results first hand. Her son almost had his life dream squandered by the very man who had the gall to approach the mother of the person he tried screwing over. It’s absolutely ridiculous, the things Caleb had been able to get away with, and the smugness he displayed as he casually tried to ruin her family’s day.

Initially, she had been reasonably respecting, especially considering the amount of disdain she felt towards this man. He had offered with open arms two invitations for a party of some sorts.

Emily wasn’t too fond of partying during a time for studying, but that wasn’t the reason she had respectfully declined. No, the meer idea that Caleb believed she or her daughter would want to hang around him and his mischief-seeking pals.

It was ridiculous, and after multiple polite dismissals towards his invitation, Emily had enough. Her tolerance for the man was already low; this had just cemented her preinstalled feelings towards him.

If he intended to get her to side with him, for some devious plan to get one over her son... Well, he has already failed at that~ As if he had a chance in the first place.

For some reason, Caleb seemed to be in quite a good mood.

He very much wanted to talk. And if Emily’s current situation and standings were different, she would certainly like to have a drawn-out discussion with this young man. Emily had gotten her undergrad and put in the work to secure her law degree. She was very experienced in dealing with delinquents like this and had always been interested in seeing if she could handle her son’s problem.

Of course, she wouldn’t be paid and hasn’t wanted to fully pursue that venture until recently, when Nathen was put into a situation where he was punished for doing the objectively right thing. That was the moment Emily began to realize that someone else would need to step up to deal with this delinquent, especially now that her daughter was going to start her education here.

She can’t have both of her children be mixed into this mess... They’re her children! The moment someone~ Anyone! Attempts to harm a mother’s kid, regardless of age, they are immediately put in shallow water in the mother’s eye.

And apparently, as well renowned as this school is, they can’t seem to get rid of this prominent pest.

“Seriously~” Vanessa spoke up, which prompted Caleb’s smug look to switch over to her. “You’re being annoying! Just... go bother someone else.”

“I just want to make amends.” Caleb’s hands rose defensively. “And apologize for any bad blood.”

Emily mulled over his words, not believing a cent of the lies he was sprouting. She dealt with people like this on the regular. He wasn’t anything new.

“We will think on it. Now you can go.” She frowned. Her fake positive tune had been long stifled. “Please.”

Caleb frowned and moved his gaze back to Emily. “How will I know you’re actually going to do that and not just believe everything Nathen says?”

“For starters.” Emily tilted her chest to the side, “If you could stop leering at the two of us, we would be much more inclined to believe you.”

It was decently warm out; it was midday, after all. The table the two were seated on had a miniature umbrella setup to block off the sun, but the heat was still harsh regardless.

Emily wore a light lase short sleeve blouse with a low cut neckline. It was revealing, yes, but rather comfortable. And the buttoned-up overshirt she had above her top kept her entire attire appearing formal to anyone who might have any ideas.

Such as Caleb.

She knew well enough to see when men believe they are subtle with their silent examinations. Initially, she had the top two buttons of her jacket undone to let some airflow travel to her chest. But the moment Caleb showed up, he kept trying to shuffle into a position behind her without making it obvious.

His intentions were evident as she had been able to feel the weight of his eyes peer over her shoulder and down her neckline.

Now she had her top fully buttoned, yet he still persisted to eye the weighty outline of her ample bust pressing against her shirt.

“Ahh, I apologize.” The unwanted teen appeared flustered and took a step back.

Emily’s heel dragged against the cement-covered floor as she hummed a silenced mutter of acknowledgment. She wrapped her fingers around the glass of juice on the table. It was a sweet little drink Emily ordered to bide her over as she waited for her son’s arrival.

The drink took longer than it should have to be prepared, but the liquid’s provided fruity tang was very much worth the wait. Unfortunately, after taking one sip from her sweet drink, Caleb chose to show up and disturb her with his presence. Emily wasn’t the type to enjoy a drink in the company of someone she so greatly dislikes.

Vanessa didn’t have the same problem; she continued to wolf down her drink. Her thighs idly slapped together as she sipped the liquid between her lips.

Caleb seemed oddly interested in their drinks or at least the act of drinking the fruity punch Emily had bought for them. That was one reason why the older woman chose not to drink any more than her initial sip in front of him.

If he somehow gained pleasure in watching the two go through the mundane act of consuming a liquid, she certainly wouldn’t give him the satisfaction.

“Okay, well... I can tell you don’t want me here.” Caleb sighed. He stepped away from the table and turned his head. Though Emily could tell he was staring at her legs through the corner of his eyes.

“MMmm! Oh really?” Vanessa took one final swig from her place and placed the now empty drink down. “You’re just now figuring that out? I thought you were supposed to be smart.” She rolled her eyes.

“Vanessa...” Emily softly scolded her daughter out of instinct towards her being unnecessarily rude. But it was more than warranted, in this instance, and, despite herself, she smiled towards her daughter’s remark.

That seemed to push something in Caleb. “I am smart enough to know how great that drink is. Strawberry Mango is a surprisingly pleasant mixture. If I were you, I’d want more... Actually...” Caleb lowered his eyebrows. “You want more, don’t you? You want to drink more.”

Vanessa could argue with anyone all day, and she had a retort primed and ready. But something Caleb said gave her pause; she closed her lips and glanced down to the empty glass.

“It tastes good. You want to buy more.”

“It was really good.” She admitted. After a few more seconds, she glanced up towards her mother. “Could we buy more?”

“Okay, that’s enough!” Emily had reached her limit towards Caleb. Watching him mess with her daughter right in front of her eyes is entirely separate from hearing about what he’s done through her son. “You can leave now.” Her voice was cold.

“I will. I will.” He said, “But I’m just recommending that drink. Maybe you haven’t had enough. Go ahead, drink more. You like it.”

Why does he sound so persuasive? That’s perhaps the reason as to how he manages to get away with the shit he does. The young man learned how to phrase his words, and he’s damn good at it, she must admit.

But she wasn’t about to be one of the many people he could step on.

“Drink more.”

“Alright.” Emily picked up her glass and lightly shook it in her hand. “But I want you to leave.” She said before taking a sip from her drink.

It was utterly delicious. That was an absolute truth. Regardless of how dirty Caleb’s intentions are, Emily can’t admit he has good taste in sweets.

The taste was incredible to the point where Emily could sense her mind growing a bit lightheaded; despite her current situation.

She was too out of it to notice that Vanessa was given a second glass, free of charge, by a passing waiter. Her daughter eagerly began to drink up the second dose of delicious liquid. Vanessa’s eyes spaced out as she drank, and Caleb leaned into her shoulder and whispered a few words.

“You want to come to my party.”

“Don’t wait for Nathen.”

“Drink. You love drinks.”

“My drinks are great. I have more back at my place. You may have as much as you want.”

“Reveal skin. It’s hot wherever you go.”

“You’re young, have fun. Your mother doesn’t know what she’s talking about.”

“You NEED to come to my party.”

Caleb backed up and smiled. Vanessa’s eyes were clouded by lust for the drink in her hands.

He turned towards the older woman who was sipping her own drink at a much slower pace. Part of her knew that drinking it was something he wanted, for some reason, yet the beverage was too tasty for her to care.

Emily was too spaced out to consciously register what he was saying as he stepped closer to her and began whispering into her ears.

“Your daughter is smart. She is an adult.”

“Listen to her. Listen to your daughter. Obey her.”

“Drink. You love drinks. My drinks are nice.”

“I have a lot more at my party.”

“Show more skin; you are beautiful and should prove it. It’s hot wherever you go.”

“You are the adult. You must protect your daughter. Don’t let her go anywhere alone.”

“Your son is...”

Emily’s glass was mostly empty by the time she snapped back to reality. A hand brushed her shoulder, and the woman’s eyes flicked away from the liquid she was drinking.

Caleb cursed under his breath. “Shit.” he had accidentally bumped her, an action that brought her out of her trance almost instantly.

“Whuh...” Emily blinked. Then narrowed her eyes before glaring at Caleb and standing up to her full height. “Do NOT touch me, young man! Leave, now! Or I’m—”

Vanessa was still dazed and sipping on her drink, totally ignoring what was taking place around her.

“Listen! Listen,” Caleb fumbled to fix things. “You are fine with me touching—”

“Mom! Vanessa! Hey!”

Both the mother and rival of Nathen glanced towards him as he approached.

“Fuck.” Caleb spat, his eyes rolled in annoyance. “You both want to come to my party.” He said matter of factly and made a quick retreat away from the reunited family.

Emily ignored him and gave her son a warm, welcoming smile. “Nathen! I’m so glad to see you!”

Right as Nathen approached, Emily wrapped her son in a soft loving hug.

* * *

It was comforting.

Not just the hug, but that was definitely a bonus, depending on how you look at it. Nathen’s mother had quite the sizable chest that pressed into his own and made an innocent hug into a much softer... more awkward experience.

But ignoring the mixed feelings he had towards being so close to an attractive woman, that also happened to be his own mother. It was great to meet up with his family again after what seemed like forever apart.

He hadn’t been able to meet up over the winter break due to conflicting schedules. So being around the ones who loved and grew up with him through the shit and not-so-shit times is something he had been severely needing.

Of course, Caleb being there was giving off the exact opposite vibes. His mother had informed him of how Caleb had randomly appeared, as if on cue, and begun to bug the shit out of them.

Knowing Caleb... It was unsettling. It feels as though the man is always scheming something. Luckily, his mom, with how kind she is at heart, is an extremely smart and capable woman. With how much time she spent in law school, an idiot like Caleb wouldn’t be able to trick her into falling for his shit easily.

Vanessa isn’t so easy to win over either. She’s hot-headed to a fault. If anything, it’s a-

“Hey, we... We should go to his party.” Vanessa breathed out, her red lips stained with a shade of purple from the glass she had just emptied.

Emily stood beside her son and blinked her eyes over to her seated daughter, who looked to be a bit dazed.

“You can’t be serious.” Her brow furrowed. “We’re not heading over there. You are about to start school. There’s no time for that.”

Nathen completely agreed with his mother. Partying isn’t really his thing. He’s much more of a studier when it comes down to it. But even if that wasn’t the case, any form of party Caleb is attending isn’t anything Nathen or his family should want to attend to.

He made sure to warn Vanessa of the type of guy Caleb is, and he thought as his sister she’d have his back and be against the prospect of hanging out with him.

Apparently not. At least his mother still had his back on that front.

“But Moommm!” Vanessa groaned. “I—”

“No, Vanessa, I said no.” Emily stood her ground; her daughter should know better. “Seriously, what has gotten into you?”

His mother crossed her arms below her breasts. Nathen glanced towards her and bulged his eyes at how her chest rose up. He quickly looked away, as he felt wrong for checking out his mother in such a manner.

He had noticed that Emily’s top had been undone a few buttons, enough that a portion of her cleavage was now out in the air. That, along with how she chose to cross her arms, caused her breasts to be a nice treat for wandering eyes.

Nathen gulped and quickly shook his head.

“Vanessa, that’s Caleb, you know.” He told his sister. “He’s the guy that—”

“Nearly ruined your brother’s carrier.” His mother finished his sentence. “We’re not going to support someone like that.”

“I know!” Vanessa blinked with a frown. “He’s a total jerk... And I already hate him...” Her eyes began to seem less distracted.

“I.. Uh...” Nathen stammered. “Then why do you want to go? You know I was invited too, and I’m not going.”

Emily uncrossed her arms and placed a hand on her son’s shoulder. “I’m glad to know you have your mindset on your studies.” She smiled. “I’m proud of you.”

“Thanks, mom.” Nathen smiled back and gulped after noticing at some point she had undone another button, now showing off more cleavage skin than before.

“I dunno.” His sister shrugged. “I just wanna go... Can I?”

Emily sighed. “No.”

“Come on, Mom! I’m eighteen!” Vanessa spoke like a girl who wasn’t eighteen.

“No, Vanessa...”

“Mom, you’ve got to let me go.”

“Vanessa I said...”

“Please! Let me go.”

“Fine...” Emily sighed.

“Yes!”

Nathen had stood back, watching the two exchange words. But his mother’s final statement made his jaw drop.

“What!?”

Just then, Emily’s eyes fluttered rapidly, and she looked over to her son as if realizing what she had said.

“Wait... No! Vanessa, you’re not going. End of story.”

Okay, that’s more like it. His mother never was the type to relent so easily.

“What? Mom come on!” Vanessa grabbed at the empty glass. “He might have more of these drinks! He said we could have as much as we want!”

“I love his drinks.” Emily’s face slacked and her eyes spaced out for half a second. “They are nice...”

“Yeah, so can I go? You could come too and get some more!”

“I...” Emily seemed conflicted, even though the obvious answer towards her daughter’s harassment should have been an absolute and forceful “No.”

“Umm... Am I missing something here?” Nathen had to ask. He didn’t know why his mom was letting Vanessa talk to her like that. Every time his sister opened her mouth to speak, his mother paused and listened intently to what she had to say.

“No.. You’re not.” His mom shook the daze expression off her face and turned back to Vanessa with the stern look he had grown up seeing. “Vanessa, no. You’re not going, end of discussion... I know his drinks are... Nice but...” She blinked. “We’re not going.”

Vanessa opened her mouth but was silenced by the look her mother was giving her.

“Now...” Emily sighed, her chest expanded, and Nathen took a quick glance at her exposed cleavage that was pressing against her top as she breathed in air. “Take a seat, honey.” She addressed me as she leaned forward and sat down. Her breasts hung forward as she did so, giving him a deep view of a hefty cleavage. “Let’s catch up.”

Nathen’s mind was all over the place, but he was willing to sit and enjoy his family’s company.

Emily licked her lips and grabbed her unfinished drink.

* * *

This was new—honestly, a surprising turn of events, a real status quo shifter. For once in Nathen’s years of life, he was the one waiting on his family.

To put that in perspective, Nathen’s typically speaking the one that shows up late for family events. Thanksgiving party? Late. Christmas dinner? Late. Easter get-together? Well, obviously, he was on time then. It’s fucking Easter; who’d miss that?!

It’s typically his own lack of time awareness that causes such a repeat of events. But, regardless of the past, Nathen had put in a careful effort to not miss out on his sister’s first day.

He knew from experience how stressful and intimidating someone’s first day at a fancy new school could be. Vanessa, despite what she would have many believe, wasn’t completely used to being her own independent woman. But really, she’s eight-teen, she shouldn’t, it’s not expected of her to jump into this new life running. Nathen was fully prepared to help his sibling start out; she was his little sister, not like he had a choice. Despite their bickering, he obviously cares about her.

Que Nathen setting his studies aside to be on time for their planned meet-up.

And he waited.

Waited..

Waited...

What started as five minutes stretched onto ten, then twenty; before he knew it, he was on his phone, waiting for some kind of response from his mother or sister.

This was their idea, after all. Particularly his mother’s; he wouldn’t be hounding her for the fine tuned details of the night she had planned. But knowing her, she probably just wanted to catch up over dinner or something basic like that... despite them... already having lunch prior to splitting up to get Vanessa registered.... And...

Maybe he should ask what she had planned.

“Heyy!”

Lacey called for Nathen’s attention. He knew where she was and hadn’t needed to glance back, but he did.

She was splayed out on the single sofa in the somewhat cramped dorm room, wearing a basic oversized snow-colored T-Shirt that draped down her right shoulder. Both straps from her black bra held her small chest in place and revealed a fair amount of her cleavage from the lazy way she was resting on her side. She lightly rubbed her bare thighs as the only thing covering her bottom half was a black pantie that matched the shade of her bra.

Of course, Nathen naturally trailed his eyes over her body. And the smart girl wasn’t absentminded enough to not realize he was checking her out, but with the two being as close as they were, neither minded nor was put off by her lackadaisical state of dress.

“Are your folks coming?” Lacey tilted her head; her thighs rubbed against each other idly.

“They should be..” Nathen sighed. He peered down at his phone and pulled up the contact that read, “Mom.” “They should have been here thirty minutes ago.”

“Hmmm~ That’s strange... Your parents seemed so punctual last time I talked to them.” Lacey had turned on the couch and was now lying against her stomach. Her small breasts pushed onto the couch, with her loose T-Shirt causing her right side of her bra to peek out. “Sure they’re okay?”

“I dunno... I haven’t gotten a text...” A hint of concern etched into Nathen’s voice.

Lacey picked up on his quiet stance and leaned up to a seated position on the couch. The right strap of her bra loosely slid down her shoulder, with no help from the oversized T-shirt keeping it in place.

“Well, send your mom a text...”

Nathen responded silently by doing just that. He shot her a simple message asking for her current whereabouts.

“And come over here.”

“Huh...” He blinked. Lacey was looking back at him; he was seated at the small kitchen table and turned his full attention over to her.

“You’re watching this show with me.” She nodded her cute face to the side. Nathen pulled his gaze away from the way her snowy white locks bobbed against her smooth skin and noticed Netflix pulled up on the television. “Or you’re gonna start until your fam gets here.”

“Woah! Woah! So now you want to watch something together.” He smirked, placing his phone on the table, he casually teased her. “This is new.”

“I don’t have anything else to do.”

“You can change into something more appropriate.” Nathen verbally mentioned her current clothing voice. His eye made a distinct motion to gaze upon her completely exposed thighs. “My mom will flip if she sees you walking around like that.”

“Whaat!?” Lacey made a soft attempt at looking offended. She brought her arms together and dropped both hands between her legs, squeezing her chest in the processing and emphasizing the cleavage her smallish breasts created—enough to show the small birthmark on her right tit. “I can’t be comfortable in my apartment!?”

Her response prompted a chuckle.

“Haha! You can~” Nathen rose and moved to the spot Lacey had been eagerly patting with her left hand. It was still warm from her lying in that same spot. “Until my Mom gets here, then you’re putting on something.”

“Ugh... Fine!” She quit her pouting and flashed a warm grin once Nathen had found his seat beside her. She subtly shifted closer to him and laid her head on his shoulder.

Nathen had hoped his nervous gulp from her sudden closeness wasn’t as loud as it had sounded in his head. She smelled sweet, with a flowery perfume; once the show began, her slight leaning shifted something more on the line of snuggling. But he wasn’t about to complain.

That created a distraction, one that caused him not to notice the notification buzz emanate from his phone.