The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Our Final Year — The Frat Party

Chapter 3

* * *

Notes

* * *

After some time passed, Emily finished the jug that had been held to her lips. Both of her hands had been handcuffed to the sofa’s armrest by virtue of Demi.

She gulped down the final load and slowly tilted her head up and to the side where Caleb was seated on the armrest. The delinquent had the proudest look on his face, one that resembled winning the lottery for the umpteenth time in a row.

The boy had expected the events to play out how they did. He knew she’d show up along with her daughter; he knew at least one of them would be under his influence enough to ensnare the other. He predicted she’d attempt to contact Demi, and he had also known that she would appeal to his deal in order to protect Vanessa’s virginity.

Everything that had happened so far had been planned out beforehand. And now Emily’s only hope was to find a gap through his forward-thinking, one that could hopefully put a nail in this ridiculous operation he has formed.

“Can you put these on for me?” With a tilted head, he held out two AirPods.

Emily blinked as she eyed the miniature devices.

“Do I have a choice?”

“Uhh—”

“Then, no.” She spat.

But three seconds later, and after a command from Caleb (which prompted Demi to hold Emily’s head in place,) the AirPods were resting in her ears.

“We just need to make sure all the commands sink in,” Caleb said. His fingers came down on the phone in his hands, and a prerecorded voice began to speak directly into her mind.

She could visually see his mouth move to form words, but whatever he had said was utterly drowned out by the loud echoing voice that spoke directly to her.

“Relax.” “Let loose.” “Trust.”

As the recording played, Emily could feel her shoulders slump. Whatever Caleb was saying didn’t matter. He appeared to be laughing with the teens around him. A guy had pointed towards her chest and made a squishing hand motion that insinuated...

“We’re having fun.” “You’re having fun.”

He was enjoying himself.

Everyone was enjoying themselves.

That’s good... Good for them.

“We’re young.” “Young people should have fun while they can.”

Young people should have fun while they can. Emily can easily drift and think back to the days when she was their age; it’s easy to forget those joyful times, back when she could have fun and not worry about life. These teenagers should enjoy it while they can, especially around others their own age.

“You should join in.”

She should join in.

“You will join in.”

She will join...

Emily’s eyes shot open.

Realization flashed through her mind; it came like a rush of water. A part of her consciousness shouted for her to wake up. In that instant, she had realized what was going on.

The buds in her ears were giving commands. Commands she had been reciting to herself without realizing.

“Listen and obey.” “You don’t want to spoil the fun.” “You want to have fun.”

“You promised!” She shouted through the voices in her head. It helped to ignore them somewhat.

She caught the attention of the guys conversing around her. Caleb rolled his eyes and took out one of the buds. “What promise?”

“You said—”

“I said I wouldn’t fuck her.” Caleb motioned towards Vanessa, who was back at the punch bowl, cementing her fate by drinking more of the drug that started this mess. “And I won’t...” With that snarky smile returning to his lips, he added. “But there’s a fuck ton of shit you can do to a girl that doesn’t classify as fucking.” He returned the AirPod back to her ear and ignored her protests.

Calling out to one of the girls, he soon had one warm and very moist pantie in his hand, which he used to wedge into her mouth.

It was demoralizing and vile, but with every passing second, as the record played on, she was finding it harder and harder to stay mad at Caleb.

He was young. And was there really anything wrong with a kid who just wants to have fun?

The words carried on and flowed through her ears. It was a struggle to keep track of time and of her surroundings, for that matter.

Was the neckline of her dress always that low?

Caleb was closer than before. It looked like he had his phone up close to her. Tt was angled directly down her top from an angle over her shoulder.

Hmm...

He’s smiling. That’s nice... He’s enjoying himself.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket. Luckily Caleb was nice enough to retrieve it for her.

No wait, he was looking at it and...

Oh... He maneuvered the bottom of the phone to rest against her thumb.

It unlocked.

A message from Nathen? Nathen... Na...

“Nathen!? What time is it? What...”

“Relax.” “Don’t worry.”

Time? Time doesn’t matter too much; her son could wait... It won’t be the end of the world.

* * *

“Okay, okay, I’m back!” Nathen jogged back into the main room. Not like the apartment was spacious enough to warrant jogging, but with Lacey waiting for him, he didn’t dare daddle around.

Lacey was left on the couch, where she held her phone in hand. Her fingers were tapping away on the screen, but her ears seemed to perk the moment she heard his voice, and almost instantly, she dropped her phone to the side. Her eyes had a nearly unnoticeable twinkle to them as she discarded her phone as if it were a brick.

He might be over-analyzing things, as he usually does, but Lacey is showing signs of full-on interest. And the very possibility sent butterflies all throughout his stomach. She was cute, smart, kind, and a close friend—all perfect marks.

Nearly too perfect, in all honesty. If he sat back down and she casually mentioned her boyfriend, he wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest.

“I’m getting coolld!” Lacey breathed through a light shiver that was echoed out only for show. The two of them were sharing a single blanket, despite the fact that it wasn’t chilly in the slightest. But it was Lacey’s own idea, and who was he to say no to her?

The sight of her pretending to be cold was nearly too much. Her average-sized breasts looked nothing but small with the way her cleavage was emphasized through her arms crossed over her chest. She had to have been doing that on purpose; she purposely had her tits mashing together; her beautiful little beauty mark was begging to be played with.

The casual T-shirt she had on was all but spilled around her waist; it barely hung on to her lower arm. One quick movement could fit her clothing mishap, as currently, the entirety of her bosom carrying bra was presented, but she didn’t even bother. Her bare legs crossed beneath her, with the only form of clothing on her bottom half being her underwear.

This situation nearly pushed Nathen to his limit. Was she that interested in him? It was hard to be sure; if he was misreading the signs, their entire friendship could be ruined. Currently, that doubt was the only thing standing in his way; if it weren’t for that, he’d be all over her right now, and the sounds of young love would be heard echoing throughout their dorm.

“Fine.” Lacey huffed. She flicked a few locks of her snowy blond hair in an exaggerated mocking sign of dismissal. “I’ll watch it without you. But don’t be mad if I spoil what happens to the professor.”

“Woah Woah Woah!” Nathen chuckled. “Let’s not do anything we’ll regret.” He approached her, fully intending to retake his position beside her. But once he was close enough, Lacey reached out and pulled him down.

The action had him tumbled against her; she shifted the blanket around them while he was still recovering from her sudden and unprompted move. “Did you get a text from your folks?” She spoke in a low tone; her soft voice and warm breath batted his face.

“I.. She...” Nathen gulped. “My mom just texted me. They’re going to have to reschedule for tomorrow. Something about a chugging contest... I dunno...” He played it off with a shrug and attempted to shuffle back, but her small arms were surprisingly firm in their hold on his shirt.

“Good. Then I won’t regret this...” She whispered. And before he could discern what was happening, her lips were pressing into his own.

For a brief moment that appeared to extend for ages, Nathen was sitting there in a dormant coma. His mind was blank; he had no idea how to react or what to do. That was until he felt her moan into his mouth.

Right, that moment, a switch flicked in his mind, and his body responded to Lacey by matching her own patient moans with a hunger of his own. They collapsed to the side; with her lean body ending up on top of him, the couch cushion sank and yielding to their weight. Her bare hips were revealed as she pulled her T-Shirt completely off and tossed it to the side. Her bra soon joined the top just before she leaned down and brought her lips back to his for round two.

* * *

“Sorry about all that.”

“About what?” Emily rubbed her wrists absently as her eyes looked towards Caleb with honest curiosity. He was just enjoying himself; there’s no harm in kids having fun. In fact, if anything, she’s glad that these teens understand the importance of their youth and are doing what is in their power to embrace it.

“Handcuffing you and...”

“Nonsense.” Dismissing his concern with a backhanded wave, Emily yawned and arched her back. As she stretched, she noticed the way Caleb’s eyes trailed over the shape of her breasts while they pushed against her dress. If her chest was helping him enjoy himself, she had no quarrel with the way he gawked at her figure. Though it was odd that she felt so exhausted.

She wasn’t that old. And it honestly felt as though she had just gotten here.

A second yawn escaped her lips.

“My goodness. Excuse me... I’m not sure why, but it felt like...”

“You woke up from a half-sleep?”

Emily’s eyes fluttered. “Exactly! You are a very understanding young man.”

“Thanks... Uhh, yeah, you’re only saying that because I drugged you into believing that everything we do is super fun, and all you want is for us to enjoy ourselves.”

“Well...” Emily paused for a brief moment. She did recall him making her drink something, and at the time, she was full of resentment for some odd reason. It didn’t make sense; why was she so hard-pressed on ruining the kid’s fun? “I understand why you would do that. I was acting stingy. For what reason? God knows. I’m sorry.”

“Pfffhahaha! Are you apologizing to me? Oh this is rich.”

Emily’s soft lips held together as she watched him compulsive in laughter. The sight made her happy. He was having fun.

She looked around the room; it appeared as though everyone was enjoying themselves. It was beautiful. Two girls were making out on a couch. A blond was bottomless and in the process of getting rammed into by a broad shoulder jock, who was fucking her against the wall. Two guys were snorting something in the corner of the kitchen. They were both naked, and beneath them was Demi; the dark-skinned cop was sucking them off, her plush lips switched between dicks as she plastered them both with multiple kisses.

Just beside Emily’s feet, there was a blond teen passed out on the floor; her messy hair spilled across her resting face. But the main thing to note about her appearance was the complete lack of a top. She laid bare, with tight jeans that hugged her hips, and her weighty breasts were definitely large for a young woman of her age. Her sizable set of chest fats splayed across her toned chest, one flowed over to brush against the floor while the other pancaked against her stomach.

By the time she fully grows into adulthood, her bust size would most certainly outclass Emily’s own pair.

Emily frowned.

It didn’t make sense. Why had her son been causing an uproar about Caleb? There was nothing out of hand taking place here, and she was standing at the heart of the party. He and his friends were just trying to enjoy themselves, which is far from a crime; she would know as she deals with actual criminals. It is quite literally her job.

It’s a good thing she hadn’t jumped the gun and finished building her court case against Caleb. Blindly believing Nathen proved to be a near detriment to her perfect record. She will have to meet up with him to have a talk about...

“Oh my!” She gasped and began to frantically search around.

Caleb looked up from her breasts for the first time in the past few minutes. “What’s up?”

“My darn phone.” She sighed. Her cleavage pressed against the low neckline of her dress enough to push out the top somewhat. “I need to text my son. I was supposed to meet up with him and—”

Caleb rolled his eyes. “Oh, that. I already hit up the bitch. Used your phone to tell him that you’re rescheduling for tomorrow.”

“You took my phone?” She raised a brow.

“Yep.”

“Kids.” She sighed and stuck out her hand, “Let me have it, please.”

“Sure.” He fished in his pocket and pulled it out. “But don’t text him back if he responds. At least not until we’re done here.”

“Okay.” Was her passive response. She pulled up her phone and looked over the last message sent to her son.

“Sorry we need to reschedule for tomorrow. Vanessa and I are attending a chugging contest.”

He hasn’t responded yet, but if he did, she wouldn’t reply, not until she’s done here.

Caleb watched her eyes trail over her phone. And when she pocketed the device without making a move to communicate further with her son. He grinned.

She noticed his look and smiled. “I’m glad you’re in high spirits.”

“Yeah, it’s great to see the obedience suggestion work its magic.” He said. “Flash me your tits.”

“My breasts?” She looked down at herself and was met with a face full of cleavage, which was odd since she came with her top fully buttoned. Someone must’ve undone a few. Well, more than a few. “Sure.” A shrug later, and her large breasts sprung out of her top; they jiggled within the confines of her black lace bra.

“Holy shit.” His eyes seemed to bulge at the sight of her exposed chest. “That’s sexy as hell! I was expecting a prudish bitch like you to be wearing something dull as fuck.”

“Hmm? I wasn’t expecting anyone to see my bra, so I thought it would be nice to wear this.”

“I fucking guess... And I’m so glad you didn’t expect any of this. A bit more forward-thinking, and we wouldn’t be here right now.” He licked his lips and stepped forward. His hand hooked in the entrance of her overflowing cleavage. “Those jugs of yours are making me want to feed like some fucking animal.” He said with his hand hooking onto the front of her bra.

“Well you certainly are acting like a party animal.” Emily chuckled to herself; she was proud of that joke, but Caleb wasn’t too phased by it.

“Whatever.” He said. “Sit your ass down on that couch and breastfeed me like I’m your son. Fuck that Nathen fag. You’re my mom now.”

His command causes her head to tilt to the side. Breastfeed him like he was her son? Well, she hasn’t breastfed Nathen in years, and she didn’t plan on doing so anytime soon. But if he wanted her to do so, she can’t refuse him; he gave her an order, and disobeying wouldn’t make him happy.

With her butt planted on the couch. She hiked up her skirt so that he could rest his head on her thick thighs. Her legs still served as a nice pillow for her kids to rest their heads on. And right now, Caleb was one of her children. She patted her leg and gestured for him, splay himself atop her, which he did rather enthusiastically. Once he was in place, she gently cradled the back of his head and angled it with one hand while her other took hold of her meaty breast and plopped it out from the bra cup that held it.

“This is for you, honey.” She cooed, as she did when she breastfed her son years ago. Unfortunately, it was unlikely that she’d be able to reproduce milk for him, as she did for her blood-born son, but she’d do her best to mimic her past breastfeeding sessions.

“Fuck..” Caleb grunted.

Emily guided his lips towards her fully erect nipple. The nub planted perfectly between the caps of his lips. That contact seemed to light something within him, as like a jolt of electricity, he was alive and dead set on sucking her teat.

Emily genuinely didn’t intend to moan, but she couldn’t help herself.

Caleb sucked and fed off her nipple hungrily as Emily bit her bottom lip to avoid any more vocal slips. Both of his hands sank into and groped the breast that was mashed against his face. His left hand reached out and began playing with her other boob while his right continued kneading at the one in front of him.

Emily shot her head back and stroked him as he fed. She needed to simulate the way she breastfed Nathen in the past. It was what he had commanded.

“Goo.. Goo’ah.. Mmmm.. Good boy...” She panted and breathed. Her fingers danced through his messy hair. “You’re a good boy...”

As she hummed, her legs silently shuffled against the floor, eventually brushing against the blond girl who was resting beside the couch. Emily’s foot shifted up atop her stomach and found rest right on the teen’s large breast. She breathed out a calming breath of air as her ankle sank gently into the yielding breast. The fat milky mound served as a pillow of sorts.

A loud PLOP was created when Caleb pulled his mouth away from her jiggly chest. A large amount of spittle was left in its place, with a sticky strang connecting his bottom lip to her fully erect tit.

He looked up at Emily for a few seconds in silence as she continued to stroke his face and slightly coo. After letting him breathe for a few seconds, she guided her large breast back towards his face. He looked at her massive boob, then back towards her face; his teeth flashed as he smiled pervertedly.

“Thanks.. Mom.” He said before diving back to her nipple.

“Shhh..” The faintest coo slipped between Emily’s lip as he suckled on her teat. “For you... Anything...”

It’s been quite some time since Emily has felt so relaxed. Perplexing, given the current situation. With music blaring at unset and constantly changing intervals; and energetic teens bouncing around the house, causing chaos in the name of enjoying their youth. It all became background noise, just kids being kids.

Two boys sat upon the stairs where an underwear-clad brunette tended to their exposed erections. She switched between the two, letting one blood-filled cock spring out from between her breasts before she situated the other teen’s penis into her cleavage and resumed the titjob. The teen whose dick had just been resting in a nest of boob began to stroke directly before her face as she tended to the other erection, but the look on his face was what caught Emily’s eye.

He had a smile on his face. The sight helped to certify Emily’s own enjoyment. It was a perverted and objectifying smile, no doubt, but it displayed the only detail worth noting. He was having fun. And that’s all that mattered.

The two guys receiving a titjob was just one of many things of note that supported Emily’s relaxed demeanor.

To her right, a pingpong table (one that was littered with spilled liquids and even a scattered bra paired with a forgotten pantie.) held a game between two young men. They both seemed to be generally experienced, as the ball from paddle to paddle; inevitably, one of them failed to react on time. The teen, who appeared somewhat scrawny in stature, cussed and kicked at a discarded can by his feet. For a brief second, Emily had been concerned that he wasn’t enjoying himself, but when she took note of who was under the table, she was quick to understand his anguish.

Under the table and between the two pong players sat a petite-looking Asian girl; the teen was as naked in the present as she was in birth, her hair was black as the darkest of inks and reflected in the illuminated room with slight streaks of light. The underwear discarded on top of the table undoubtedly belonged to her. She happily shuffled on all fours towards the guy who had just scored and flicked aside a few locks of her alluring hair to flow over her shoulder before she casually accepted the teen’s dick into her mouth.

Her lips wrapped around the boy’s member and shifted down and up its length. She wasn’t able to continue her fellatio on his erection for long; what was no more than thirty seconds later, the ping-pong ball petered and bounced haphazardly onto the ground. The blowjob receiving teen punched the table, which caused the girl to retract herself from his penis. She smeared the access spittle that connected her to his cock on the back of her arm and shuffled over to the opposing teen, where she then resumed slurping on his erect member.

It didn’t take long to note that nearly every male was having their phalluses pleased by the welcoming mouth of whatever female was present. They were all more than excited to drop to their knees to stimulate the teenager’s urges.

Not that there was anything particularly odd or strange about any of that. They were just being teenagers and exploring their hungering desires; Emily had no right to fault them; she had the same wants one time in her life. However, some parts of her mind kept recalling her attention back to their actions. As if the blonde (with thick hips and an equally thick pair of ass cheeks, who was in the process of sitting on a teen’s face while playing with the tent in his pants) was something she should make a note of.

It was just her attentiveness working against her yet again. She regularly overanalyzes situations in times where she should just sit back and allow life to play out.

Caleb must have noticed her wandering eyes since he retracted his suckling lips away from her nub-like nipple and spoke up. Not before he gave the tip of her nipple a hungry lick and drew his moisten tongue up the curvy well of her full breast to the edge of her collarbone.

“Looking for the little slut?”

Emily’s parted lips had paused mid-sentence. She blinked, having stopped herself from cooing him back into feeding on her breast; she instead regarded him with a slight tilt of her head.

“Who?”

“The slu- You’re daughter.” He rolled his eyes. “What’s her name again.”

Emily was cut off before she could respond.

“Doesn’t matter.” He said. “She’s the slut now... Or... Heh.. Just another slut in the collage of normal girls, I turned into whorish bitches. Ain’t that right Anna?!”

Almost on cue, the sleeping beauty on the floor bolted her head into the air. Her groggy eyes fluttered towards Caleb; she glanced down and noticed the apparent erection straining his pants. Licking her lips was the only warning she gave before she had shuffled towards him with a flushed face and hunger evident in her gaze.

“Yes... We’re all bitches...” She breathed; her presence was close enough that she had easily positioned her meaty naked breasts around his crotch. Two hands sank into her own breasts as she held them up and gently massaged them around Caleb’s tent. “Every single one of us...”

“Yep..” Caleb patted her head in agreement. With a grunt, he looked up to Emily, whose own heavy breasts were still resting over him, restricting his view of her face since he rested on her lap. “That includes you, Ms. Green. And your whore-like daughter.”

Emily was okay with these kids being kids, but naturally, she was somewhat offended hearing Vanessa insulted in such a sexist fashion.

Though, she wasn’t as upset as she felt she should have been, for some... Strange reason... Regardless, she had to speak up for her daughter, just in a way that would detract from their fun.

“I’m glad you are having a good time, but I would certainly feel much better if you didn’t classify my daughter in that way.”

“Really?” With a grunt and a moan from Anna that was prompted by his hand squeezing her breast. “But look at her...” He pointed to the far side of the room. “She’s a total slut.”

Emily followed the invisible line his pointer finger presented.

“I’m just calling her what she is. What all women are.”

“Okay. Now... That is unneeded. You—”

Celeb gave her a look of honest intrigue. “Is that really the limit? Out of all the shit going on here?” A sly grin that looked very familiar flash across his facial features, “I’m just having fun. It makes me happy to call my women what they are. Whores and sluts.”

That response gave Emily mixed emotions. On the one hand, she wanted him to have fun. It was critical that he enjoyed this party. After all, it is his own house; who is she to step on his property and attempt to ruin his fun.

But on the other hand, he was acting in a manner unnecessarily sexist and towards her daughter no less. In a sense, Vanessa is seen as a younger reflection of herself, which meant that Caleb’s general rudeness hit her on a personal level, whether he was aware of that or not.

Emily sighed. Although she genuinely wanted Caleb, along with everyone else, to have an enjoyment-filled night, she had to put her foot down.

She is the adult here.

“Alright, well. You want me to treat you as I would my own son. So here I go.” Emily took in a deep breath with closed eyes. When she opened them seconds later, she noticed Caleb’s eyes were glued to her breasts, and soon after, his lips soon glued themselves back onto her erect tit. “I don’t mind you having fun. But you need to put some limits in place. Objectifying women is not acceptable, do you understand?”

In response, Caleb bit down on her nipple, the sudden action wasn’t hard enough to physically hurt, but it did elicit an abrupt and loud moan to slip through her lips.

“Sorry.” He said upon pulling back. “I’ll try to be more respectful,” After tweaking her other nipple, he added. “I had only called her a whore because she was doing that.” He gestured towards Vanessa, who was lying on top of a dark-skinned girl; she had her face situated between the other woman’s legs and was dutifully eating out the girl’s snatch. The teen beneath Vanessa had her own face between the legs of the one eating her out as she reciprocated by lapping at the slit between Vanessa’s sweaty legs.

“Wel... She is not a whore.” Emily double down. “They are both doing nothing more than enjoying this party. So please do not bring that up again.”

“Alright... I won’t, at least not until the main event.”

“Main event?” She asked. Honestly surprised that he had thought up a general plan for this frat party. Though, it shouldn’t be a surprise; he had planned out a way to get both her and her daughter to drink a mind-controlling drug after all. Clearly, he is capable of forward-thinking; otherwise, she’d be spending the night with her son right now.

“The chugging contest I... Or from his perspective... You told your son you are entering.”

“Oh that.” She tilted her head. “I assumed that it was a lie you fabricated.”

“Ha... Tsk tsk... Assuming is what got you into this situation. No, the chugging contest is real!” He loudly yawned and leaned up off her warm waist. After cracking his neck and fingers, he leaned down to the sitting Anna, who had been watching him with attentive eyes, and gave her a loud kiss on the lips.

They made out for a few seconds before he parted; her upper lip was held between his teeth for a bit longer before that was released back to her face.

“You know she used to hate me.” He flashed Emily a wink.

“I did!” Anna agreed. “And I still do; he switches me on and off with a trigger word. Sometimes I’m my usual self, and others, I’m his personal whore.”

“Well... As long as you two are... Having fun then—”

“Oh we’ll all have fun real soon... Everyone!” Having stood to his feet, he climbed onto the couch. An act that would have made Emily roll her eyes at his childlike nature if Caleb’s drink had not reminded her of the importance of having fun. “It’s time for the main event! Gather around!”

Those words seemed to have activated something in the minds of everyone present. (And for those who were no doubt enjoying themselves in the upper levels of the house, secluded from the rest of the ongoing party, a few teens went up the stairs to call them down.) As the minute considered of everyone gathering together on the main floor.

Emily had to stand up abruptly; two burly-looking men came by to lift the couch she had just been sitting on and shuffled it away. The same was done with the rest of the furniture; in the span of a minute, the entire first floor had been cleared out. Vanessa and her teenaged companion were ushered off the pool table as the same burley men moved it to the room’s center.

“Follow me,” Caleb said.

Emily found herself obeying without giving it much thought. She, along with Anna, trailed behind him.

Though she didn’t forget to reclaim her discarded bra, as while Caleb pushed through the crowd of students, Emily had picked it up and proceeded to reassert herself into a more presentable state of dress.

Despite many of the others around Caleb being significantly more muscle-bound than him, everyone stepped aside as he entered the circle.

Right after Emily followed suit, her eyes instinctively landed on her daughter, who was also in the circle of students. Vanessa, and the young woman she had been in the midst of eating out, appeared to be dazed. No doubt a reaction to being abruptly interrupted.

“Come over here, Vanessa.” Caleb patted his hand against the soft green carpet spread across the pool table.

Vanessa’s soft eyes quietly scanned both him and his hand. She stood to her feet and closed the distance between them.

“On the table.”

She took a seat on the spot Caleb had indicated and silently shuffled her bare thighs together. Emily noticed the light sheen of sweat that coated her daughter’s lower regions.

The look her daughter held on her face was a mix of intrigue and natural hesitance towards the sudden shift in tension. Before this moment, everyone had been off doing their own things, but things certainly had changed. Vanessa went from being just one of the many to one of the few, being surrounded by strangers.

“Are you alright?” Emily stepped forward to comfort her daughter. “I know you were never one for attention, but just relax. Everyone is enjoying themselves; you should be doing the same.” Her hand ran relaxing circles around the locks of Vanessa’s hair.

She silently traced the soft skin of her bare shoulders when Caleb’s brash voice had interrupted them.

“Don’t worry! When we’re done here, you’ll both be as giddy as the rest of ’em. But I see a problem here.”

Emily frowned. She kept her hand on Vanessa’s shoulder and raised her eyebrow towards Caleb. “What?”

“That...” He gestured to her state of dress. “Needs to be fixed.”

Having followed his gaze, she looked over herself. Her dress was fitted in the same way as when she had entered the building; nothing was amiss. “I don’t see—”

“Vanessa. Remove your mother’s clothes.”

An immediate barrage of blinking swept across Emily’s face. Vanessa’s hands rose up and swiftly made work of her attire. For some reason, Emily stood still and let it happen; she even shifted her arms to provide her daughter with easier access.

Her top was released, along with the skirt attached to it. It fell down over the lower swell of her bra-clad breasts and around the naturally round shape of her hips. had developed after childbirth.

She sighed, fully aware of the way that made her large breasts expand upwards in a way these young teens would save to memory. The sounds of catcalling that echoed throughout the room did nothing to disturb her. She genuinely enjoyed all the smiles on their faces. Not that she particularly enjoyed flaunting her body; in fact, while she didn’t do the opposite and attempt to hide her body, she also did not begin to pose or commit to any action that would specifically please them. Sure, they should have a remarkable time here, but Emily had respect for herself, and that was doubly so since she appeared to be the only adult here.

Well. No. Demi present. Somewhere...

“Like mother like daughter. Look at them yall!” Caleb spoke to the crowd. As if they needed someone to help entice them, clearly, they were all readily excited if the collection of erect members hadn’t been blatant enough. Every male in the audience was bottomless; their pants had been removed at some point earlier. “They’re like perfect mirrors of each other. One younger with a body ripe for everyone here...” He stepped forward and reached out to give Vanessa’s right nipple a tweak. The action prompted a light gasp; she looked Caleb in the eyes with flushed cheeks as he kneaded her breast. “And her mother...” Caleb shifted over to a position where he could slam his palm against Emily’s backside. Which he did, his hand collided in a loud smack against her butt. The quick and force-filled movement sent the fat of her ass cheeks into a wild fit of jiggles.

She took the assault and stood in nothing but her matching black lace underwear set. Obviously, with how the night had banned out, she wishes she had worn a more modest set of underwear, but she couldn’t have anticipated that her son’s school rival would have set up an elaborate plan to drug her into being compliant. But it is what it is, and now she’s just here to have a good time like everyone else.

“She’s a woman in her prime fully grown, and with a body you can’t possibly deny!” One hand continued to jiggle Emily’s ass cheek; his hungry fingers slipped behind the tight fabric of her panties, while his second hand twisted Vanessa’s nippled and squeezed the yielding breast attached to it. “Both of these bitches are the stars of today’s game! And each and every one of you! Considering you’re a guy... Will have a go at tainting every inch of their female fuckable bodies!”

“Wait...” Emily mumbled. So far, she has stayed in silence; speaking up would ruin his fun, and the boy was clearly enjoying being in charge of this frat party. But yet... Something screamed in her head, something about this being... Off..

It sounded like her usual hesitant nature, but.. Much louder...

“Inside and out!”

“What do you mean by that?” Emily spoke, her voice etched with a much more assertive tone. She hesitantly unlatched his hand from its firm hold on her ass cheek and squeezed it with a steady grip. “I’m not completely comfortable with the implications.”

Caleb inspected the way her fingers wrapped around his wrist for a few lingering seconds. “Really? That’s good to know. And I’m not comfortable with the way you’re still resistant. I know adults are less susceptible, but this is ridiculous...”

Emily’s eyes regarded her daughter and her apparent hesitance towards Caleb’s brash implications. “What’s ridiculous is how you believe the two of us will...”

“No Mom..” Vanessa’s voice spoke in an unnaturally soft manner. “It’s fine. It’s fine.. Let’s just... Have fun...”

“Have.. Fun...” Emily’s mind wandered to a distant place for what felt like no more than a fraction of a second. She blinked and wiped away a thin line of spittle from her bottom lip. “N.. No.... We can enjoy ourselves without getting involved with this.”

“Sure. Whatever.” Caleb said as Anna approached with an outstretched hand. She held out a plastic cup with that distinct pink liquid pooled inside.

From the look alone, Emily felt her mouth salivate. The taste was certainly outstanding, but the knowledge of what it did to people kept her from springing onto the opportunity to consume it in the same way Vanessa had.

“You should drink this; it’ll change your mind.”

“I...” Emily gulped. She drew her teeth across her lip and steeled her resistance. “I know you will use it to have me go along with your plan, so... So I’ll have to say no to that... We’re going to watch from the side. You can go ahead with this contest, but we don’t need to be involved.”

“I wasn’t asking.” Caleb clarified himself. “It was more of an order.”

“Oh.” After a blink and a frown, Emily took the cup. She regarded it with some lingering hesitance. She didn’t want to drink it with the knowledge of how it would put her into a very suggestive state. Especially since she’s surrounded by naive teenagers; who knew what they could make her agree to?

But Caleb had given her a direct command. So she had to drink it... Right?

She moved the cup’s lip to the entrance of her mouth but paused right as her upper and bottom lips clasped around it.

A thought accrued to her.

Why did she have to follow through with his command?

Sure, with him being a kid enjoying the night at a party, he had implanted some thoughts into her mind already. But the choice of whether or not to do as he said fell on her.

A large part of her did honestly want to follow through with his command. But fortunately, there was an equally vocal portion of her mind that was against the idea. Drinking the delicious mixture would make her far too vulnerable in a situation where she needed to rely on her logic to make sure nothing got out of hand.

Emily was seconds away from lowering the drink to give Caleb a proper talking to about giving orders to his superiors, but he was more impatient than she had anticipated. He stepped forward and forced the liquid down her throat by lifting the underside of the cup.

Her eyes rightfully widened in surprise; she raised her arms to push him away.

“Drink it.” He said. “Relax and drink.”

Emily’s eyelids fluttered upon hearing his words, and her arms shifted; instead of pushing him away, she clapped the cup herself and continued drinking.

“You love this drink. You’ll never say no to it.” Caleb stepped back. His arrogant smile seemingly vanished and was replaced with a somewhat annoyed and rather assertive look. “In fact, you’ll accept anything I offer. Anything. You will accept anything. Anything... Offered from me.”

As Emily gulped down the pink liquid, she realized how idiotic she had been to reject his offer for his delicious beverage. Sure, it would fog up her mind and have her think and act in ways that she wouldn’t typically agree with. But she can’t say no to an offer from him; whatever he offered, she has to accept; there is no gray in-between.

“Ahh...” Emily finished the drink and breathed out a warm sigh. She licked her lips and lowered the cup. “That was great. Thank you for that. I’m not sure why I was so stubborn.” Anna came up to take the cup from her hand

“It’s no problem.” Caleb’s hand sharked out to squeeze Anna’s tight jean-coated backside as she swayed past him.

“But I still don’t feel comfortable with being involved with this contest you have planned.”

“That’s interesting...” Caleb mulled aloud. “Because I formally invite both of you to be the two contestants in this chugging contest.” He smiled. “What do you say?”

Emily blinked.

“I’d be glad to! But I’m not sure if...”

“And you’re willing to join in too, right?” Caleb interrupted her and spoke directly to Vanessa.

The teen was still sitting on the pool table. One thick leg was folded over the other, and both of her arms were crossed above her chest. It was clear she was somewhat put off by the attention directed her way, yet she nodded her head regardless and said. “I want to do this...”

“Good. But stop with that whole shy stick. Be excited and ready to win. Also, uncross your arms and legs, let everyone see everything your hot momma gave you.”

Vanessa did as she was told. Her arms unclasped, and the cleavage she made by pushing her breasts together released and sprang down against her chest. They bounced and jiggled into place while she stretched her legs out, unfolding them and revealing her private snatch.

An enthusiastic grin spread across her face. “I’m so ready for this! So what’s the chugging contest about.”

“Ha!” Caleb laughed at her sudden change. “You drank so much of that shit your mind is total fucking clay in my hands!”

Emily crossed her own arms under her bra-breasts upon seeing his reaction. She had shown her concern over Vanessa’s addiction to that drink, and looked where her daughter’s lack of heed her requests had brought them.

Ah well, at least everyone here was enjoying themselves without not getting too far out of hand. So nothing was really lost.

“But alright. Let’s start this shit.” Caleb clapped his hands together as if that would get everyone’s focus to switch away from her and her naked daughter. “As you can see, everyone here is horny, with their dicks fully stiff. None of them has gotten the chance to release all of their pent-up stress.”

“Really?” Asked Emily with genuine surprise. “I would have... Well, assumed that...”

“Nope, I’ve specifically told them to get themselves sexually charged but not to cum until the main event. Which is where you two cum in!” He turned his attention to the circling crowd. “I know you all are ready to blow your loads, and the time is finally here! Now, let’s start with round one! Everyone in the back, come forward.”

The sound of shuffling, and moving feet, was quickly followed by an assortment of teens who pushed through the front row. They stepped into the circle, and Emily noted that they were all males. Each of them were topless, some entirely naked, but they all stood with fully erect dicks that seemed to point towards her.

It was nice that they were enjoying themselves here. Despite how they were clearly observing her in a sexual light, Emily couldn’t be upset with them. Frankly, it was her fault she is standing in nothing more than her lace underwear, so she had no right to complain.

“Bring out the buckets,” Caleb said. And seconds later, there were eight buckets centered around the circle. “Let me explain how this will work for you two contestants.”

Emily and Vanessa both looked towards Caleb with expectant eyes. Emily had always ingrained the importance of listening into Vanessa’s mind at a young age, so it goes without saying that both mother and daughter had their ears trained onto him.

“There will be three rounds. Round one will have you two chugging from these buckets. In round two, you will chug from the source, and round three will.. Well, I’ll keep that one a surprise. The winner at the end will be known as the head whore! So... Any questions.” Caleb looked Emily in the eyes. “Do you see anything wrong with this?”

“Me?” Emily asked. “Well...” She tried to think. She furrowed her brow and thought over what Caleb had said. Nothing stood out to her; it was an odd contest, but other than that, it was just a way for everyone to enjoy themselves, and there was nothing inherently wrong about that. “I can’t say I have an issue with this. No.” She said.

“Pfff hahaha! You’re going to be chugging cum, by the way...” He said through the tears of laughter that stained his eyes. “Is that cool?”

“Cum? Oh...” Emily glanced towards Vanessa, who was licking her lips. “I suppose that’s strange, but it’s fine. I did agree to participate after all.”

“Holy shit, you guys are so fucked...” He mumbled. “Hehehe... Alright, damn... I didn’t think it would be this easy... Ok ok... Let’s start this shit. Chop chop everyone!”

Like clockwork, the teens chosen began to release grunts of long-awaited pleasure. They stroked their erect members into the situated buckets; the sheer number of onlookers did nothing to sway or stir up any inkling of embarrassment.

Which wasn’t something Emily could say for herself. The weight of everyone’s eyes certainly took its toll. She felt somewhat self-conscious, not that her body was considered undesirable; far from it, she lived a healthy lifestyle despite her age, which resulted in her somewhat alluring figure. It was mainly the point of notion that she was one of the few adults present; surrounding her were young adults, all in their late teens to early twenties. They were years below her, yet she stood before them in nothing more than a lace underwear set. Her fully weighty breasts and pantie-clad ass were presented in all their glory to everyone present. Nothing was left to the imagination.

Of course, she felt somewhat uncomfortable. She worked as a government official, and her public image was always important to her; she would rarely be caught wearing anything remotely sexual in public as that was strictly unwarranted and frankly unnecessary. But here, things were different. The teens would no doubt gossip, and her image and financial status could be greatly affected in a negative light. But she couldn’t bear to cover herself up or back out. She had agreed to participate after all, and one would be hard pressed to catch her in a lie.

And with one look towards Vanessa, who whore not a slither of clothing on her youthful body, it was evident that Emily’s feelings of the situation were shared.

“Hey what you two doing just standing there?”

“What?” Emily noticed Caleb’s expectant look. She made a move to cross her arms, but the fear that she’d inadvertently restrict someone’s view of her bra-clad breasts and thus hinder their enjoyment caused her to change course. She instead shifted her arms before her stomach and made an effort to position her elbows near her belly button. The action had the great effect of emphasizing the already deep show of her cleavage to a vastly more expansive look as her breasts squeezed together.

Caleb didn’t bother to hide the way he hungrily licked his lips as he eyed her round line of cleavage. “Yes.. That works... But we need more! These guys need a show as they jack it. Look at ’em!” He gestured.

Vanessa and Emily followed his gaze towards the guys that were still jacking off into the buckets. Their eyes were glued onto them both, and darted around every inch of their bodies. The young men grunted and panted as their hands pumped at the length of their cocks. Spirits of white cum oozed out, and they released heated sighs as they cast their loads.

The sight wasn’t something Emily particularly wanted to see, but Caleb had told her to, so she might as well watch.

“They’d be able to pump out much more if you gave them a show.”

“A show? You don’t mean something along the lines of...”

“I mean lip to lip action, some mother-daughter groping.” Emily looked over to Vanessa. She couldn’t see herself ever doing something like that to her own daughter; Caleb was certainly bold to even bring up the notion. “Hell, you gave birth to her. Why not eat out that ass? It’s practically yours if you think about it.”

Oh, she certainly had some words to say to that. Participating in this contest had nothing to do with sexually assaulting her own daughter like that. She had opened her mouth to bring out some much-needed rationality to his obscene comments.

But when he chose to be blunt and tell them to, “Make out with each other.” Emily changed her mind. Instead of giving him an earful that he wouldn’t even care enough to listen to (considering he was anything like her teenaged son at the same age), she chose to close the distance between herself and Vanessa so that they could clasp their lips against each other.

They began to kiss. Their lips sucked against one another, and while they both started off extremely hesitant, with Emily showing more emotion from her years of experience when it came to that particular action, Vanessa was quick to catch up and reciprocate the kiss with her own hunger-filled emotion.

“Nice! But give us more.” Caleb said.

Emily mumbled her acknowledgment through Vanessa’s mouth, and her daughter mumbled something else, though she couldn’t make it out.

In response to Caleb’s wish for a more “intimate” show, Emily pushed the kiss deeper; she leaned against her daughter’s body and began to stroke the soft curve of her neck.

Vanessa continued to mimic her mother’s actions; her own hands soon started to caress Emily’s back. She shifted her slim fingers below the dark bra strap that contained her mother’s breasts and rubbed at her shoulder blade.

“Mmmm.. That’s nice.” Caleb certainly sounded as though he enjoyed the sight.

Emily and Vanessa shared spit, the sounds of wet lips clashed together, in the same vain that their breasts were squished against each other due to the lack of space between them.

The stroking teens around them were spurred on, and they all finished releasing their brewing arousal into each bucket laid about.

Of course, seeing as both Emily and Vanessa were distracted with their lesbian make-out session between mother and daughter, they only realized the boys had finished due to Caleb’s interjection.

“Alright, alright.” Caleb lowered his phone from a position that appeared like he had taken a picture. “As much as we would all love to watch this go on for a few hours... Not you guys...” He indicated to the post-ejaculation group of teens, “No one wants to see ya’ll pantless bitches, get out of here.” Without much hesitance, they dismissed themselves and were oddly polite, despite Caleb’s rude remark. That was a pleasing sight, Emily had to admit; she felt much more comfortable leaving her daughter at a college whose students displayed an established sense of manners.

Sure there was the occasional Caleb-like student, but one man’s relatively insensitive character shouldn’t reflect the school as a whole.

“You two can stop now.” He said despite the fact that they had already parted lips, only the thinnest strand of saliva connected them together, and even that broke apart to fall onto Emily’s right breast.

Two men came out of the crowd and retrieved the buckets from the floor; they positioned them on opposing sides of the pool table while Emily and Vanessa were regaining some form of composure.

Vanessa had a semi-spaced look on her face; her fingers gingerly prodded at her own lips, and her tongue even came out to slide across them.

“You two,” Caleb said. “Stand at either end of the table. I don’t care which. And get ready! Because you will be drinking those buckets dry! It’s an all-you-can-drink cum buffet! We have more buckets coming in. So if you manage to finish those three, don’t fret; more will follow.”

“Alright...” Emily peered into the buckets. Its contents consisted of semen, in all its white cream-like sticky glory. The sight alone failed to fill her gut with a hungering urge; if anything, it did the complete opposite.

Unlike Vanessa, Emily was aware of how ejaculation tasted; she hadn’t tried it in over a good twenty years, but semen wasn’t something she regularly craved. Based on memory, she wasn’t too fond of the taste. There was a reason she never chose to swallow past the first few sexual experimentation phases she experienced with the man who became her husband.

Viewing these buckets, which consisted of foul-looking semen slops, mixed together by random sweaty cock-coated teens... It didn’t help renew her interest in the art of consuming chode.

Black strands of pube hair were lodged in the ropy-white cum pool contained inside the buckets.

Emily tried not to gag.

What did he say the prize was anyway? The winner would be the ‘head whore’? That wasn’t a title many sensible women would strive to achieve. She had promised to participate, but no one said she had to play to win.

Especially if playing to win meant she had to consume copious amounts of cum. Apparently, there are even refills to be had, as if she’d even finish the first batch.

“Whoever drinks the most wins!” Caleb said.

Vanessa had one curious index finger dipped into the thick whitish liquid. “Um...” She rested on her elbows, her breasts pressed against the table, and looked down into the bucket. Her eyes studied the tip of her finger as it extracted from the ejaculation pool.

She blinked and, with a great deal of hesitance, brought the finger towards her mouth. A tongue protruded from her lips and quickly dabbed at the miniature glop of cum she had gathered from the bucket.

A confused look painted her face, one that slowly shifted into something else, one that resembled something more on the lines of genuine intrigue. She dipped her finger in again, this time with much less reluctance, and retrieved a larger glop, which she quickly plopped between her lips.

Emily studied the way her daughter suckled on her digit. She was honestly bewildered by her reaction; she had presumed Vanessa would be disgusted by the taste, but the reaction displayed was quite the opposite.

“There’s more?” Vanessa asked after removing the finger that was between her lips. She absently rubbed her saliva-coated index finger against her right breast. “Cause this looks like a lot.”

“A lot? Please.” Grunted Caleb. “They’re not even half full. You’re going to need more. Because you both will try your damn hardest to win this competition, make this entertaining for us and try to win.

That statement instantly changed Emily’s view. She had intended to perform to the bare minimum expected of her. She hated the taste of semen, perhaps Vanessa varied, but Emily knew her own likes and dislikes.

But then Caleb told them to try their best, and Emily couldn’t possibly do the bare minimum when she had to give it her all. The thought of just not doing as Caleb said didn’t cross her mind for even a second.

She sighed.

It seemed as though she’d be drinking her fill of cum tonight.

“Don’t worry. The more you drink, the more you’ll crave it. And because I’m feeling fair, I’ll give you guys thirty seconds to get a feel for what you’re in for. Go on, start chugging!”

Vannessa had needed no more encouragement; she was quick to clasp the sides of the bucket before her and bring it up to her lips. The sounds of gulping could be heard as she swallowed, first, at a leisurely pace that gradually grew to a less lethargic beat. Emily stared in watch for a few seconds before she realized that her practice period was being waisted watching her daughter’s throat swallowing loads of spunk.

She raised her bucket close enough to her phase to breathe in the thick bleach-like aroma of cum.

After one last deep intake of air, Emily shut her eyes and squinted taut as the warm feeling of the salty-fish semen coaxed down into her mouth. She swallowed and instantly breathed out a heavy cum-filled breath and shook her head in a vain attempt to shoo away the revolting taste.

As she recovered from her first gulp, Vanessa had been powering through the first bucket; one glance and Emily realized she had to pick up the pace if she wanted to win.

Vanessa was chugging load after load, and with the way she had both hands on the bucket, ropes of sticky semen trickling down her chin, it was clear Emily would find quite the challenge in her daughter.

Emily’s grip on her bucket tightened ever so slightly before she rose the container back up to focus on consuming as much of the dense white liquid as possible. She had no intention of giving away victory so easy and took long deep gulps of the cum to prove it. Not that the title of “Head Whore” was anything close to enticing; clearly, it was the opposite, but she had to win. That was a must.

The rowdy crowd of teens enjoyed themselves if their cheers and audible grunts were anything to go by. The room was loud enough to mask the sound of deep gulps coming from both women. Emily tried to ignore them. They were only a distraction to the constant sticky surge that traveled through her throat in sporadic gulps.

Emily placed down the bucket to gasp for air; it was nearly finished. One more dive and she’d be needing a refill. Despite how much she genuinely dislike the taste, it was good to show everyone that a respectable woman could hold her own contests most would assume is beneath her.

CLUNK

Went the container on the opposing side of the table; Vanessa released her bucket and pushed it aside to bring in another one filled to the brim with the white liquid. There were two discarded buckets beside her daughter, and she instantly began to feast into the newly acquired refill hungrily.

Vanessa had genuine lust in her youthful eyes as her arms lifted up the bucket for her to ooze the semen directly into her mouth.

Instead of gawking in awe at the way her little girl so effortlessly consumed buckets worth of cum without a show of fatigue, Emily instantly pounced on her bucket, wordlessly insisting she wouldn’t lose.

Thirty seconds passed, and Emily finished with her bucket and was on to her second one. Vanessa did slow down on her efforts, something that graced her mother with confidence that she could catch up to her lead.

Vanessa coughed through the pool of cum that sat in her mouth; she set the container aside and glanced down to her naked chest. Her fingers rose to scoop a few white glops off her breasts and drop them into her mouth. She let her tongue peek out from between her lips and lick up the lingering cum that sat on the sides of her mouth.

Right then, Caleb stepped forward. He raised his voice to speak, and the room instantly grew quiet. “Time!” He announced.

Emily still had the bucket pressed against her lips. She blinked in surprise by his sudden intrusion, which nearly caused her to sputter through the liquid cum onslaught that poured down her throat.

Her chin was left covered with spilled cum, along with her chest, bra, and pantie-covered crotch, when some guy forcefully snatched the container from her hands. Of course, she refrained from showing any public sign of being displeased with him, which might lead to the young man not enjoying his time here. Still, needless to say, she certainly didn’t want to be left having to shower strangers ejaculation fluids off her bare body later tonight.

“Okay. Round two!” Caleb clapped his hands together. He still held his cocky grin, one that looked more like he was confident he owned a whole group of people more so than a look the host of a competition would have. “I selected ten horny fellas that are just itching to let out their stress. Right guys?”

As is on cue, a group of teens stepped out from the surrounding crowd. They entered the circle and split into groups of two; their movements were planned out, but Caleb had clearly set this all up to mind-control both her and her daughter, so she shouldn’t be surprised.

“Here’s the deal.” He said. “Some of them have been waiting all week to jizz, others... might have released a load just a few hours ago. Since the MILF Mommy slut lost the first round, her whore daughter gets a thirty-second head start.”

Emily found herself frowning at that. Anyone with common sense would speak to a Judge with a humble tone of voice and respect; she could and fully intended to leave him serving time after everything she has seen today. But he could attempt to show common courtesy over a woman with power over him. Unless that was it, the boy didn’t want to submit to a woman even if she held a finger over his potential future.

Well, sooner or later, reality will hit him, whether it’s in her courtroom a week from now or in this very house. Regardless, right now, she had to focus on the competition at hand; losing round one was unfortunate, but she had a chance to flip things around here. And throughout her years, she has rarely failed to jump on the chances life handed her.

“Whoever finishes swallowing the cum from these ten gentlemen wins.” As Caleb said this, he walked over to the crowd watching, took a random girl by the neckline of her top, and yanked it down to play with her breasts. “Also!” He blinked and turned back to them while still squeezing the now blushing girl’s nipple. “I said swallow. If you don’t swallow it all, you’ll get a strike. Three strikes and the other will win by default. The strikes are also literal, by the way.”

To make an example of his words. Caleb dismissed the girl he had his hand latched on by pulling on her nipple before walking away and approached Anna. The blond had one hand between her thighs and was in the middle of panting quietly as her fingers gipped in and out of her snatch when Caleb brought his hand down hard on her ass, a move that created a slap loud enough to be audible throughout the entire room.

Anna took a staggering step forward and moaned as her ass cheeks jiggled atop her legs.

“Like that,” He said. “Also, I know you are all recording and taking pics. But I think we need some actual camera people... Here.” His phone was fished out of his pocket and quickly placed in Anna’s hands. “Take some good videos and pictures... Uhhh, give me your phone.” He outstretched his hand towards Emily.

She blinked in surprise. It was funny that he had the gall to make demands from her; the boy really thought that just because he tricked her into attending a party to use a mind-controlling drug on her, that he was in any position to make demands.

She sighed.

But he did tell her to give him his phone, so she might as well. It laid on the table beside her since she was clad in nothing to cover her body save for her underwear; she had left the device somewhere open and easily viewable just in case her son wanted to contact her. Something she partly hoped he would do since this night was supposed to be spent with him.

Emily picked it up and handed it to Caleb. The boy snatched the phone without care and pulled up the camera application.

“Where’s...” He muttered to himself before shouting, “DEMM! Get here, now!”

After a slightly delayed response, Demi’s voice came up from behind the crowd. “Yes, Sir.”

Caleb smiled. “Bossing a cop around will never get old.”

Demi pushed herself into the circle and stood with her hands resting on her shapely hips. “What can I do for you?”

“Film these two bitches.” Caleb tossed the woman Emily’s phone without warning or even showing a sign of caring if she didn’t catch it.

Of course, Demi was quite skilled and caught the device regardless. “Yes, Caleb. Whatever you want.” Then she rolled her eyes and muttered under her breath. “Boys...”

“Good! Now we’ll start on the count of three.” Caleb said before looking at Vanessa. “You have a thirty-second head start. Make these fuckers cum.”

In response, Vanessa nodded silently after gulping. No doubt, swallowing any lingering tastes of cum from the previous round.

“One!” Vanessa blinked, then looked towards the now freed cock of the first of ten teens that stood before her. “Two!” She quickly kneeled before him and licked her lips. “Three!”

Her daughter took a deep breath through her mouth, inhaling the boy’s crotch musk in the process, and let her eyes linger on the dick for a few seconds. It was clear she didn’t have an idea on how exactly to continue.

Emily felt some form of pity for her. It was clear her daughter wasn’t experienced in how to properly give a man head. In fact, if Emily had done her job correctly as a strict and modest mother, Vanessa would have never given a blowjob before.

This should be an easy win.

Eventually, Vanessa pressed her face forward onto the boy’s crotch and began to insert his dick into her mouth. She didn’t know what she was doing, but she certainly did try, and the boy above her was clearly enjoying himself despite Vanessa’s amateur approach. But he was ready to release off the bat, so that wasn’t saying much.

Her daughter’s face was painted in a sign of intrigue and fascination; her eyes were nearly cross eyed as she bobbed her head on the boy’s cock. She created faint, squelching sounds amidst the occasional gargles of her nearing a choking state. The guy came in only around thirty seconds; the young woman reacted in a surprised manner. She had no idea whether to keep her mouth latched on or lean back and create a target for him.

She decided to stay connected to the teen. Her lips went down his shaft, as far as her small mouth could manage, and she proceeded to hungry swallow the freshly squirted jizz directly down her throat.

A chuckle peeped out of her, and she flashed the boy her white teeth, now even whiter with cum. Her mouth was open, and she brought her tongue out to lick up the stray strands of cum that lingered around her gums.

But Emily didn’t pay attention to any of that. Thirty seconds had passed; Vanessa only just finished with her first guy, and she was still playing around with his jizz. A woman with more experience, such as herself, could easily beat out her daughter.

Emily made a conscious effort to swing her hips sensually as she approached her first teen. He looked relatively average and well built, but he had a nervous look to him. Poor guy... He wasn’t ready to experience how a real woman gives head. She shucked her hair behind her shoulder and enhanced the cleavage she had on display by touching her elbows together over her stomach. That action had his eyes glued to her overflow of breast meat; she had no intention of making herself appear as nothing more than a sex object. But sex objects these overtly sexual kinds of tournaments.

Her body swayed downwards in a leisurely manner while she pressed no more than a hint of her against the boy’s smaller figure. Only enough contact to rile him up and right in time for her breasts to reach his crotch. She let his clear bulge rub against and then between her cleavage as she pushed herself more against him. With her putting a fair amount of force in mashing her tits around his bulge, she let her hand rise up and toy with the zipper to his crotch.

The boy was now gulping and licking his lip at a steady rate, she almost had him reach the point of ejaculation, and he didn’t even get the experience of her lips yet. She pulled down the zipper just enough to allow his girth to ease out somewhat with only his white underwear keeping it in place. Then she ever so gently planted a kiss on the base of his cock, closer to the tip. He shuttered, and as he did so, Emily quickly sprung his penis free from its confines. The moment it was graced with open-air, it was at full mast and eased down into her palm. After stroking it no more than two gentle times, Emile brought her tongue out and licked it from his base up to the tip, where she proceeded to plant a single kiss on its head.

On cue, the boy erupted.

Emily wanted to smile. She hadn’t been actively practicing with her husband, but having experienced more years than everyone here, even a woman in her forties can teach these active teens a thing or two about how to properly please a partner.

She gripped onto his meat before any of his cum could be wasted and shoved it as deep down her throat as possible. His hot, sticky load pumped directly into her stomach, and she swallowed multiple audible gulps. She could sense one of the cameras on her, and as she expected, straight to her left was Demi, wearing her overtly sexified maid outfit.

Emily could sense his load was dying down, and instead of giving the boy more time, she drew her face back and made a visual sign of licking her lips while she used her strong arms to push him away and usher in her next college student. The next teen was much taller, probably matching her own height; she didn’t bother to act out any of the exaggerated sexual showings that she did for the last guy. The only reason she had spent more time on the first person was to make sure he’d have a swift release and to tease the onlookers, particularly the ones she had to blow. Case in point being that this next teen was already as hard as he could be; Emily fished his meat out and began to bathe it in moist and hungry kisses followed by a few swift licks from his balls to his tip. From then, she made an extra-long lick. One that started from the base of his girth, around to the top and back down, where she returned to his head.

In one swift motion, she shoved his dick into her mouth and slurped on it loudly for a few moments. She made sure to coat it in as much saliva as she could manage to create wet slopping sounds, along with crafting a lubricant that squelched about as she leaned back to pump his girth.

After pumping his meat for ten seconds, she moved back in to bob and moan on his cock. In no time flat, he was already jizzing down her throat.

Emily moaned and cooed through the muffled sound of his girth gushing inside her.

When he was finished, she pushed him aside, and the next teen came forward. He was already erect as she had expected; his fly was soon pulled down, and his cock sprang free. She let it bob against her face and then shoved her face into his hairy crotch to breathe in its musky scent. Multiple seconds passed of her just breathing in deeply from multiple angles, with her close enough to him that her large breasts rubbed against and somewhat around his leg. She breathed out a large musky cum-filled breath and gripped his penis with one hand insert it between her pillowy lips. The second her mouth clamped down, he came. For him, she drew her head back to open her mouth wide and accept his ropes of cum to squirt out and slap against her face, where some splattered onto her chin and dripped down to her tits where it sank between her cleavage.

The next boy had already creamed his pants; all Emily had to do was yank down his slacks and lick up the creamed underwear he wore. The taste wasn’t anything she actively enjoyed. Cum, in general, was definitely not something she craved; so consuming it my slurping the chode through her lips while it sat in this boy’s musky and crotch-sweat drenched underwear definitely was not high up on her list of life’s pleasures. But, it certainly was faster. She only needed to lick the underwear’s material clean, then his length and the underside of his balls. Her face and lips needed to be shoved to either side of his sack to slurp up the jizz that got stuck beside his upper thighs.

Emily finished him off and saved time. The next boy was ushered forward. She had his pants down and proceeded to lick her lips clean from the globs of cum that sat upon her the sides of her mouth. But just before she could press her face forward to clamp her lips around his dick, she heard Caleb shout.

“TIME!”

Without a second thought, she dropped the teen’s dick and shifted on her knees to look up at the cocky boy. She had to frown, and she idly scooped up the pool of cum that sat between her tits and poured it into her mouth. It didn’t make sense for him to be so full of himself, sure he managed to get her to consume his mind-controlling drug, but she was still in a position of power over him. Yet he was acting like he ruled everyone here.

Emily had to keep back the urge to roll her eyes towards his childish behavior while she swallowed down the cum she poured into her mouth. She failed to notice the multiple strands of pube hair that she consumed in the process, along with the single string that sat wedged between her front teeth.

“It’s clear who’s winning this,” Caleb said while clicking his tongue together in a show of disappointment. Both he and Emile looked over to Vanessa, who was still ever so quietly sucking on a guy’s cock. She had her eyes closed and was moving in an ever slow yet oddly adorable manner.

She was very gentle with the penis in her mouth and was putting in an effort to enjoy its taste and provide pleasure more than she was actually attempting to get the guy to ejaculate.

“VANESSA!” Caleb shouted.

Her daughter’s eyes shot open, and she removed her mouth from the boy’s dick (creating a loud PLOP sound) while looking at Caleb.

“God, you suck at that.” He chastised her.

Emily noticed Vanessa’s soft frown and opened her mouth to speak up for her. It wasn’t her fault she made sure her daughter grew up in a modest household.

“Please don’t—”

“Don’t talk when I’m talking,” Caleb said to her, and Emily chose to keep her mouth shut for the time being. “Anyway. You win that one.” He rolled his eyes. “So onto round three.”

After the words left his mouth, a second group of young-bodied men stepped out of the onlooking crowd. A few of them seem rightly embarrassed as the eyes of Emily and Vanessa moved over them, but Caleb’s voice shifted their attention back towards him.

“The last round will be a mix of the first two, with the only difference being that you’re not allowed to swallow... At least, to begin with.” After saying that, he nodded towards the new group of teens, and they all proceeded to fumble with their pants to remove them. Their exposed and erect members bobbed before the faces of the mother and daughter, the arousal surging through their lengths clear as the musky scent in the air.

Caleb had a grin at watching the two of them stare at the dicks resting just a few feet -away from their faces.

“So. You are going to be taking these...” He paused midspeech and silently hummed to himself as he counted the teens that had entered the circle. “Eighteen dicks up your mouths. Whoever gets them all to cum first wins. But as I said, you cannot swallow. So when you feel your mouth is full, you will need to interrupt each other and make out to spit your cum down the other’s throat.”

Vanessa blinked over to Caleb, then looked at her mother and shifted down to stare at her lips.

“Don’t worry.” He reassured her of the unspoken question held behind her lips. “You’ll be much better at the second half of the challenge. After you’re done making these horny fuckers fill you with chode. You’re going to empty the load down each other’s throats before going back to the table to finish up with one final chug. Whoever finishes first is titled the Head Whore.”

Emily still wasn’t too fond of that reward, but she had to win regardless of what the prize was; she wasn’t about to make it to the third round and let her daughter slip the victory away from her.

Caleb turned around and crossed his arms when he eyed the two gallon-sized water jugs that had been placed on the pool table. Of course, they didn’t contain water; in its place was a thick white liquid, which had a faint pink tint to it.

“If you thought those buckets took a while to fill,” Caleb said with a sigh. “These gallon-sized boys are on an entirely different level. I had to make almost every dude jack... You know what, never mind. Let’s start on three!”

“One...”

Emily eyed the collection of dicks that awaited her mouth.

“Two...”

Vanessa swallowed a small load of cum down her throat and licked her lips.

“Three!”