The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Open For Humiliation Part 2

Owen was sent on his way by Tyrianna, and Jasmine was left at the door, completely naked and barefoot. Tyrianna had told Owen to take the heels too, leaving Jasmine with nothing at all. Jasmine wondered briefly what would happen to him, and their belongings. Of course, her passport and identification were still in her bag, which he had taken away. Twelve hours ago she had been rich, much happier than most 25 year olds, and had been with her loving fiancé, dreaming of the perfect wedding. Then, she had been naked for almost half a day and seen by countless strangers. Now, she was still naked and without any possessions whatsoever, in a strange house and at the mercy of the two evil siblings. Caught in her own thoughts, Jasmine did not realise that Tyrianna had stalked away silently, leaving her in the empty sitting room. At least, that was until she saw another naked woman in front of her, appraising the sight of her standing in her neutral position and rubbing her clit.

Jasmine stopped with a gasp, blushing. The other naked woman had raven black hair, and smiled warmly at her. “Don’t worry about it, love.” she spoke with a British accent, “We’ve all been there, rubbing our pussies while waiting. Here, follow me!” Jasmine, trying to calm her ragged breathing from her arousal, smiled back and followed her. She took the opportunity to secretly observe her companion out of the corner of her eyes. The other woman was as equally, and as evenly tanned, as Jasmine and looked, if anything, younger. Slightly taller, which was saying a lot considering Jasmine did have long sexy legs, she had huge tits. Jasmine’s tits were big, 36D and firm, but this other woman was at least an E or an F cup. They did not look ugly or disproportionate on her, however, and the woman had lush, sexy thighs and a curvy ass to match. The huge tits and butt were obviously natural. Her tanned skin was visibly hairless, including the area above her slit, just like Jasmine’s. “Here we are, love.” the woman said, ushering Jasmine into a huge room.

There were at least 20 naked women in the room, just lounging around. There were no beds or much furniture, just a giant shiny black mat on the floor and they were sitting or standing around, mostly engaged in soft conversation. The room smelt sweet in an odd way, but Jasmine could not place the smell. Most of the women hardly looked up when Jasmine entered the room. Her companion gently took her by the forearm, pulling her towards the far corner and they stood there. “My name’s Stacey, and you’re Jasmine, right?” the woman said. Jasmine nodded, wondering what was going on. “Hey, don’t think too much about anything, ok? I’ll answer all your questions. I was the last one to come here before you, I’ve been here for almost a year. So, what would you like to ask?” Stacey said. Jasmine could not take it anymore and gave Stacey a hug. The day had been too crazy, and she almost did not feel the awkwardness of their naked bodies against each other. “I know, I know.. We all feel like that on our first day, love.” Stacey continued.

“Well, I’ll start things off, ok? Just ask me anything, if you feel like doing so. Don’t worry, we’re all in this together.” Stacey said, “I saw you looking at my body just now, its ok, I did that to the girl who brought me to this room too.” She tapped her arms, legs, armpits and pussy. “Shaved, shaved, shaved, shaved. Every morning. All of us have to do it. No stubble is allowed at all. The masters don’t have much instructions regarding our appearance, but all hair from below the neck is forbidden. Oh, and no clothes or jewellery of course, but you should already know that by now. You’re tanned like me, just wondering though, did the masters order that or were you already like this?”

“Sorry?” Jasmine was confused.

“Your tan, was it always this even?”

“Yes, I was always this tanned; I used to visit a tanning salon.”

“Ah.. I had real obvious tan lines in the past. The masters can control our minds, as you already knew, and they can control how our bodies grow too. So on my first day, they made my skin create its own pigmentation to make the tan even. Theoretically, they would be able to change our hair colours or even make it all fall off. But they don’t. They want us to look just like what we did when we were first.. caught. So they don’t change much, except maybe enforcing exercise to keep us in shape.”

Jasmine began to loosen up, and asked the question she had been dying to ask. “What exactly happens here, Stacey?”

“Sit down first, ok?” Stacey smiled warmly, and the two women took a seat facing each other. “The masters, Tyrannus and Tyrianna, are doing this mainly for fun. They get paid, of course, but as you can see, they don’t need the money. Their family has been doing this for ages, and I used to hear stories of how their parents used to be much worse. Slave-drivers, almost. Tyrianna still treats us like shit sometimes, but Tyrannus pretty much leaves us alone. Now, the masters just capture us to humiliate us. They call it training, but the fact that our minds can be controlled means there isn’t much training required, right? First, they have to get contacted by someone who wants us to be enslaved. That’s how they select the girls. For me, it was my father. I didn’t know this until a few months ago. I was in the country with my mother on a holiday, and I was in the toilet trimming my pussy hair. I used to have one of those pencil-thin landing strips. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Next thing I knew, I was shaving off all my pubic hair right there in front of the masters and my mum. They’re a stickler for lack of body hair, that I can tell you. But they like having us to shave every morning, instead of just commanding our bodies to stop growing body hair. Just like they like us to exercise, instead of just giving us perfect bodies. Well, anyway, then, me and my mum were off, walking through the city. I was completely naked of course! Except for.. I think, a pair of heels?”

“Oh my god.. That’s like what happened to me.” Jasmine said, and recounted her story to Stacey. “And then what happens?”

“So after that whole exhibition is over, and when hundreds or thousands of strangers have already seen your naked body, you realize that it’s just beginning. We stay here when we don’t have.. assignments, as they call it.”

“Assignments? Are we prostitutes? Why doesn’t anyone stop this! Your mum, for example, she knew about this!”

“Oh, yes, I was just coming to that. See, just like your fiancé, my mum was controlled. Her orders were to bring me here, and dispose of my belongings, and that was it. Nothing more. I’ll answer your questions one at a time, ok? Now, the reason why nobody stops this, is because of what the masters call the Tenlists. These Tenlists are various lists of ten, of course, of various things that’ll.. generally make people not want to stop this. First, they’ll ask you for the Tenlist of people who’d miss you or come and look for you. Then, there’ll be the Tenlist for each of them, consisting of things that would make them hate you. Then, there’s also the Tenlist of people who would want to humiliate you most. These could be exboyfriends, old friends, whatever, you know. There are countless Tenlists, and the masters will ask you for the names or details, even though they already know it from looking inside your head. And they’ll use them against you, making you carry out the actions from the Tenlists. Say, maybe your fiancé’s parents love you a lot. They’ll probably create a porno of you with countless different guys and then you will send it to them, among other things. And yes, if by prostitutes you meant that we’ll be fucking strangers, then yes we are. But we won’t be paid for it. And that’s not the worst of it. Our objective here is to get humiliated. The Tenlist of people that would love to humiliate you, or the Tenlist of people that would be most likely to exploit your status as a naked slave, or maybe the Tenlist of people you have hurt the most in the past; all these will be used in your humiliation. Say, maybe you were an alpha-girl in high school. During the next high school meetup, you’ll appear as a waitress or cleaner in the restaurant, but completely naked and barefoot of course. And trust me, your friends tend to disappear when you are a naked waitress with a shaved pussy. My father wanted to humiliate me to attack my mother, because he’s not my biological father. I realized this a few months ago when I was assigned to be a naked cleaner at my younger brother’s birthday party. And naked cleaning means plenty of fucking and sucking and public nudity of course. I haven’t worn clothes since I was caught, so that’s more than ten months of continuous nudity already. We don’t wear clothes in the masters’ home, and we’ll be sent over to our clients in the nude, which are like I said, more often than not, people we know. Only if they want us to wear clothes, are we allowed to do so. And that’s really rare.”

Jasmine was stunned, and lost for words. Stacey sighed and pointed at Jasmine’s legs, kindly. Jasmine had tried to sit crosslegged so that it would not be so awkward for the two naked women to be facing each other, but now, lost in her thoughts, her legs were parted wide, her knees up. Her shaved pussy was spread wide. Jasmine hurriedly closed her legs, and Stacey continued. “Chin up, love. See, the thing is the reason why they want us to look so natural is because, well, it adds to the humiliation somehow. Unless, of course, the client demands otherwise, which is really rare. For me, I guess all my father wanted was for me to have an even tan. Otherwise, most of us here are just probably a slightly fitter version of what we were when we first were caught. When we’re easily recognizable by our friends and family, that’s when the real humiliation starts, right?

“Um..” Jasmine struggled to say anything, “You know, I keep spreading my legs like I did just now, and stuff..”

“Ah, yes, you poor girl. Those are just the mental instincts that’ve been changed in our minds. So maybe, in the past, you used to lean against a wall when you were bored or lost in thought. Now, you’ll stand in your neutral position and play with your pussy. Stuff like that, you know? Like, for example, all of us sleep in the same position when we are alone. Of course, if we are sleeping with someone at an assignment after fucking them, it’s different. But when we are alone, in this room, and we sleep, we’ll all spread ourselves out like a star. Hands and feet spread eagle, you know? Armpits, tits and pussy spread wide. Then, we’ll have to make sure that our mouth is on someone else’s pussy and that our pussy is on a different person’s mouth. The sleep will come extremely quickly after that, that’s probably how we’re programmed. But you’ll realize that more and more of your instincts have changed along the way, there are almost too many for me to mention offhand!”

“Oh my god..”

“Yeah.. That’s basically the bulk of what happens around here? Oh right, your pussy will always be wet from now on. Except when you’re shaving, your mind will realize it somehow.”

Jasmine looked down and she realized that it was true. No wonder she had been wet the whole day! She also realized that the sweet smell she had smelt around the whole room was the scent of female arousal. “So what do we do in this place..?” she asked.

“Well, generally we train by picking up new skills. Cooking, cleaning, and the like. Nothing hard, especially since our brains will be very receptive during those lessons. And then we have free time to stay in this room too. Those are on the rare occasions that you’re in the house, except for during these few weeks when you’ll be having your intensive starter training. Because, most of the time, you’ll be out on assignments, which are of course probably at your old friends’, or family’s or enemies’, yeah. And those assignments normally don’t just last for a day.”

Jasmine tried to show a crestfallen face but it turned into a smile. “How old are you, Stacey?”

“Yeah, don’t bother trying to be sad or feel sad. It’s like.. we can’t. Some emotions we just can’t feel, but humiliation is one thing that we’ll get very strongly. I’m going to be 19 soon, in fact, I was celebrating my birthday with my mum, when, you know, it happened. What about you?”

“I’m 25. What do you think will happen when we’re done here?”

“We’ll never be done, love. When we’re 35, the masters sign off on us, which means that we’ll be sold. Normally, we’ll be sold to the person who ordered our slavery in the first place, but I’ve heard that other people can also auction for us since we’ll be meeting and making lots of new enemies, or just potential new masters, out of our old friends. And from then on, the only command we’ll know is that we must follow that new master.”

Jasmine’s legs parted absentmindedly, spreading her shaved pussy wide again. “So we’ll be under this mind control forever?”

“Yes we will.. And we’ll be more or less happy about it thanks to our mental conditioning. Anyway, rich or not?”

“What do you mean?” Jasmine asked.

“Would you consider yourself to be rich?”

“Yes, definitely. I tried to pay Tyrannus off. Do you think it would work?”

“No it won’t. But what I can guarantee is that the richer slaves, or naked sluts, whichever you prefer, always have it worse. I just hope you’ve been nice to your friends in the past..”