The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Open For Humiliation Part 3

“Well, here we are!” Owen said cheerfully. It was assignment day, and to add to Jasmine’s embarrassment, she had been picked up from the private airbase by her former fiancé. Completely naked and barefoot as usual, the pretty brunette had ambled slowly from the small plane to his car nearby. Obviously, she had to give the people around them a good and long view of her big tits and freshly shaved pussy. Owen had then slipped a small vibrating egg-like object snugly up her slick pussy, right in front of all the strangers. Jasmine looked delighted, like having a strange vibrating toy up her lovehole was all she wanted in the world. Inside, of course, she was burning with humiliation as she modelled for the small crowd in her neutral position. Jasmine’s beautiful golden brown tan made her poses all the more erotic. As Stacey and the rest of the “naked slaves” had told her, assignments generally went like this. They would have met the clients, or at least their agents, in the mansion. After all the formalities were settled and the services of the sluts were agreed upon, they would be given their instructions. The catch was that they would be made to forget that they had ever had that meeting until they began carrying out the humiliating instructions one by one. The twins obviously felt that it would make them more scared and humiliated.

Now, Owen had stopped the car in the middle of an extremely crowded looking street. He calmly told her to get out and waved at her cheerfully as she exited, naked and without any belongings whatsoever. Jasmine blushed. It was one thing being naked in the twins’ mansion, it was another being naked in public, back in her own country. She had been to this part of town quite a bit in the past, although it hardly sold merchandise that was expensive enough for her. Owen drove away, and the crowd began to notice the naked woman standing in the middle of the street. Jasmine could not cover any part of her body up, and walked slowly down the street. Her arms were swaying casually by her side, her smoothly shaved pussy winking at anyone who cared to look. And look the crowd did, noisily. Some people even ran over and began copping a feel of her curvy body. All Jasmine could do was maintain a rosy blush and a dirty girl smile, occasionally posing for pictures. It made her feel even more worthless and humiliated knowing that it was her home country and it would only be a matter of time before the pictures went online. Then, everyone she once knew would slowly start finding out about what she had become. The egg continued buzzing faintly inside her, making her all the more wet. She wondered what a sight she would be presenting, naked in public with an obviously sopping wet pussy. The faint breeze made her all the more aware that her lovejuice was trickling down the sides of her thighs.

It turned out that her destination was the rundown-looking police station nearby. Suddenly, as she was about to step towards it, she saw her family out of the corner of her eye. “What are they doing here?!” she thought to herself, and thoughts of fleeing immediately came rushing back to her. In a blur of humiliation and fear, Jasmine ducked behind a police car. She peeped out from behind to see her parents and brothers enter a nearby restaurant, still shocked at seeing them but more so that she was actually able to hide herself. Heaving a sigh of relief, she realized that her vibrator-egg had slipped out of her wet pussy with her quick movements. Suddenly, her arms were forcefully grabbed from behind her and she was handcuffed, her hands behind her back. Looking up, she saw two burly police officers frowning down at her naked form.

Jasmine was pushed roughly into the police station, her hands still cuffed behind her. One of the police officers had shoved her vibrator-egg unceremoniously into her mouth, forcing her to almost gag at the taste of the mixture of her own juices and dirt. She was made to stand right in the middle of the police station, and had her hands recuffed so that they were now in front of her. Any thoughts that that would have allowed her to cover her shaved pussy soon disappeared and the chain joining her cuffs on each hand was secured to a thin rope hanging from the ceiling. The tension forced her to stretch her arms up high, pulling her armpits taut, emphasizing her even tan to the couple of people in the police station. The two policemen walked away after asking her to spit out her “egg” into a plastic bag. Jasmine was horrified as the people in the police station began crowding around, emboldened. They groped her naked body openly, and even more humiliatingly, she began moaning like a slut in heat. Jasmine was blushing but she parted her legs wantonly, spreading her smooth pussy wide and standing on tiptoes. It was as though she wanted more of the molestation, her pussy staying as wet as it always was nowadays.

Finally, after what seemed like a day but was actually just 30 minutes, a policeman appeared and unchained her from the ceiling. Wordlessly, he gestured for her to climb on a contraption that had been wheeled out. It looked strange, almost like a wooden stretcher. There were four short sticks close to the four corners of the smooth, slightly shiny board. The board was inclined, almost vertical, and it was rolled on four wheels. Jasmine obediently mounted the board, grasping the top two sticks firmly with her hands and pushing against the bottom two with her soles. Her body was completely spread eagle in the star shaped position, her pussy spread so wide that her inner folds parted slightly. “Ok slut,” the policeman finally spoke, “We have found this contraband on your person.” He held up her vibrator-egg in a clear ziplock bag. It was labelled “Controlled Drug”, and the egg looked like it had been split in half. Jasmine could see clearly that, in addition to its obvious pleasure-deriving capabilities, the egg had been used to store some white powder. “What a useless slut, carrying her drugs in her wet pussy. As though she wouldn’t have been found out, parading around naked in public like that.” a random woman said. Jasmine blushed, humiliated. She knew that it was all her “client’s” plan, but it did not make her feel any less ashamed and worthless.

“While awaiting your transfer to the prison, we will require your services in a community-educating program. This program is compulsory for dirty sluts like you who we arrest.” the policeman continued matter-of-factly. Before Jasmine could even register the words, “transfer to prison”, the policeman walked over and covered her face with a semi-translucent cloth. As Jasmine was wheeled out of the police station, she realized that the cloth restricted the view of the people outside only. It meant that she would be able to see them, almost clearly, but they would not be able to see her face. Jasmine felt marginally safer in that situation, but immediately felt a wave of humiliation again as she realized that in her spread eagle position, she virtually looked like a cheap whore spreading herself out for the public to see her naked body. There were not even chains or ropes to secure her arms and feet to the corners of the board, and it looked like she was willingly spreading herself open.

Jasmine’s naked body was wheeled across the street. The policeman had a small remote control, and he could control the movements of her “vehicle”. He made her roll in front of him, and Jasmine felt scared not knowing where she was going. All she could see was the lower half of her naked body and the curiously watching passersby. The crowd loved the sight of course, but did not approach her as closely as before, and the policeman seemed in quite a hurry. To her horror, she realized that they were entering the restaurant that her family had gone into. Armpits spread taut, pussy spread wide, she maintained her position, praying that her “mask” would hide her and wondering if her family would recognize her naked body even without seeing her face. “Your attention, please!” the policeman raised his voice, and the diners turned to face him and the naked woman. “We have received word that some organizations have chosen a very unique form of transportation of controlled drugs. With a valuable tip off, we have managed to apprehend one of such messengers, and we have her here with us. Basically, their method of operation is as such. They walk naked when they transport their drugs, and use their beautiful naked bodies as distractions. Nobody would normally expect that they have these drugs on their body, because it seems like they have no way of hiding them. However, they insert them into their vaginas using such capsules.” he held up the ziplock bag, showing the diners the still-moist egg. Jasmine shuddered, wondering if they would realize what the moisture was.

From his pants pocket, the policeman retrieved a similar looking egg. He proceeded to slide it into Jasmine naturally wet pussy, right in front of the attentive diners. Some who were at the back even stood up to watch the show, and Jasmine could see her mother among those standing. “We have brought an example of one of these sluts here to give you all a demonstration of what you should do when you see one like this. You are recommended to check their vaginas thoroughly, and you will be able to feel the capsule inside her.” the policeman slowly and gently slid a finger into her pussy, and Jasmine could feel it pressing lightly against the egg that was sitting snugly inside. “Please have a go, and give everyone an opportunity to perform this test so that if you see such a slut in the future, you will all know how to proceed. This is very important to control the transportation of such illegal substances.” the policeman said. For the next hour, he used his remote control to wheel Jasmine around the room to let the diners have a go. It made Jasmine feel like a toy as she continued spreading herself wide open on the board while the policeman sat near the door, controlling her contraption.

Inevitably, she reached her family’s table in no time. Still spread eagle, she had to experience the indignation of having her two brothers, as well as their parents, casually dip their fingers into her sopping wet pussy. Jasmine felt like crying from the humiliation but she could hardly feel sad, in fact, all she could feel was a warm blush spread all over her face under the mask. The heat could almost match that radiating from her shaved pussy. To add on to her humiliation, she began to overhead a whispered conversation between her brothers. “Remember that time when we saw Jasmine naked at home? Damn, her pussy looked as smooth as this slut here. Come to think of it, we were commenting that she must have definitely tanned naked to get her tan that even. Don’t you think this slut seems quite similar to her?”

Horrified, Jasmine quickly realized what they were talking about. Jasmine had always had a mini-exhibitionist streak in her. She loved to sleep naked, and loved the feeling of parading around her bedroom completely nude after a bath, regardless of the time of day. Knowing that her windows were not entirely covered, she would frequently pose nude right in front of them and rub her hands all over her smooth skin while she did so. Jasmine had always assumed that the neighbours were too far away to see anything, but it turned her on immensely to do that, fantasizing that there was someone watching her. Sometimes, she would drip dry in front of the window. She would flap her arms, toss her hair, flick her big tits up and down, spread her legs and even do some dance routines until she was completely dry.

The incident that her brothers were talking about happened one night when Jasmine had come home really late after a party. Jasmine had been dead drunk, and basically just stripped off all her clothing before crashing on her bed. She had woken up in the mid-afternoon, completely naked, without even a blanket covering her. Realizing a few minutes later that she had forgotten to lock the door, Jasmine had been extremely worried that someone could have come in and seen her. However, no one mentioned anything at all and she assumed all was well. Now, it seemed that her brothers had already seen her bare, nude, body, even before the humiliating events of today! Suddenly, just as her younger brother had withdrawn his finger from deep inside her, she stood up. To Jasmine’s horror, she removed her mask in one swift motion, and posed in her neutral position right in front of her family, completely naked.

There was a stunned silence for a while, broken only when she felt the policeman coming up from behind her. He had with him a strange, two-handcuff device. One pair was quickly cuffed around her ankles, and the other around her hands that were raised behind her head. There was a short and thin string that joined the two, and it pulled her arms painfully behind her, forcing her to stand almost vertically upright. All Jasmine could do was stand there, helpless and naked in front of her family, her tits thrust out from the tension that the string was exerting by pulling her arms back and over her head.

“Damn, I knew she was a super slut.” It was not surprising, at least not to Jasmine, that her mother was the first to speak. She had long been jealous of Jasmine’s good looks and even more great-looking figure, especially with Jasmine strutting around the house in the skimpy clothes she loved to wear.

“Come here, slut.” her elder brother said. Jasmine obediently walked over, realizing that as she parted her legs slightly in order to move forward, it pulled the chain behind her even more, forcing her to put more tension on her taut, smooth armpits, and forcing her tits to be thrust forward even more. He began rubbing her pussy softly. “Yeah, you were right. She’s so fucking smooth. Just like all them pornstars. But she was born to be one I guess!” he commented to her younger brother. Jasmine’s younger brother, who she had actually liked quite a bit, gave her a few hard slaps right on her big tits.

Worse of all was how her father reacted. She loved her father a lot, and he casually stuck a plastic chopstick up her pussy. To her embarrassment, it slid out soon after and fell on the floor since she was so wet at her feminine centre. Matter-of-factly, he turned to the policeman and said, “Better put a sheet under the slut during the transfer! Wouldn’t want the leather getting dirty with all that slime, eh?” Both of them laughed loudly. “Anything to say for yourself?” the policeman growled at her.

Jasmine felt her body pip up, as though she was a schoolchild who was very excited at having her name called. She began to speak in a loud, chirpy voice. “A slut must be two things, always naked and always shaved!” she hollered, to raucous laughter across the room.