The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Open For Humiliation Part 1

Jasmine was so excited and happy. It was not the first overseas trip she had taken with her fiancé, Owen, but it was her first time going to this part of Europe. They had been engaged for almost a year now, and plans for their wedding, which was to be in less than three months, were already in full flow. Jasmine loved her life, she already had everything she could have possibly wished for and she was just 25. The announcement over the plane’s PA system informed them that they were about to land right on schedule, in about two hours’ time. Jasmine snuggled up to Owen beside her as they lounged on the lush First Class seats.

Just as she was about to close her eyes, she saw two people approaching them. A man and woman, they were dressed impeccably but were probably no older than 21. “Hello,” the man said politely, and Jasmine looked up, “May I ask if you are Jasmine?” The two of them had similar, beautiful features, but had a strange toughness to them. “Yes, I am! What’s up?” Jasmine replied with a smile, thinking that they were just being friendly. Beside her, Owen stirred and opened his eyes. “Great!” the man replied, and then continued matter-of-factly, “Ok, remove all your clothes. Shoes too, and be quick about it! Oh, your jewellry and what not as well.” Jasmine was shocked and nudged Owen. She was about to stand and give the young man a good scolding, when two surprising things happened. First, Owen did nothing at all, and actually removed his arm from her shoulder. At the same time, Jasmine realized she had stood up and was hurriedly stripping off her expensive clothing.

Soon, she was completely naked and barefoot. Jasmine had dumped all her clothing, shoes and jewellery in an unceremonious pile, on Owen, who was still seated. She could not believe what was happening. A strange young man had told her to strip naked on the plane, and she had obeyed straightaway, and her fiancé was doing nothing about it! To make matters worse, instead of covering up her private parts, she had moved to the centre of the spacious aisle, and was standing there with her arms raised above and around the back of her head and her legs were spread wide. She began to turn a few rounds, as though to give the small group of First Class passengers a good look. “Owen, please! Help me dear, what’s going on!” she wanted to say, and she realized she could not speak. The young woman signaled to Owen, who immediately got up and began rummaging in the nearby luggage compartments for something.

Jasmine was a beautiful and sexy girl, and modeling her naked body like that, she left nothing to imagination as every inch of her flawless skin was clearly exposed to the interested watchers. Her slightly brown hair, now untied, fell loosely around her shoulders to the middle of her back. With her arms raised above her head tightly, she pulled her armpits and breasts taut. Her armpits were smooth and without any visible creases whatsoever, the skin smooth and tempting. Her breasts were round and firm, but large and juicy at the same time. Jasmine had always been secretly proud of her ample curves, both her big 36Ds and her matching firm, toned butt. Her pussy was completely shaved, as she always ensured was the case every morning. Today, being exposed in public like that, she wished for at least a bit of the pubic hair that she so hated so much, just so that her smooth slit would be covered slightly. Of course, it was too late for that and her total lack of pubic hair meant that her pussy lips were clearly visible between her widely parted thighs. Her legs, evenly tanned like the rest of her body, were toned and sexy. Jasmine wanted to cry, she was utterly embarrassed at being naked in public like that. Then, she realized that she could not cry. In fact, she was sure that her ability to feel sad had been stumped suddenly. She felt a faint smile spread over her face as she stood there silently in the erotic pose, having stopped turning.

The young woman signaled to Owen and a random female passenger who had been watching. Apparently, Owen had stuffed all Jasmine’s clothing and accessories into her own handbag, which had been in the luggage compartment. He roughly shoved the handbag back, and came over with the other lady. As Jasmine stood there with her arms over her head and her legs spread wide, Owen and the other lady began to touch her gently all over her body. Jasmine wanted to scream at her fiancé and the lady. How could they so casually touch her in her most private areas in such a public place like she was just a toy? And they certainly did not neglect any part of her anatomy, stroking her between the legs countless times. “Freshly shaved. Hairless. No stubble.” Owen finally spoke, and the young woman nodded, looking satisfied. The other lady who had also “inspected” Jasmine’s naked body repeated the same words, and the young woman gestured for the two of them to sit down. Jasmine remained standing, naked and exposed. “I’m sure you have a lot of questions. My name is Tyrannus, and this is my sister Tyrianna. I assure you, your condition and what will become of you is nothing personal. Unfortunately, much as I’d like to explain everything to you myself, I’m just too lazy. Of course, everything will be explained in due course, when you get to our house.” the young man spoke again, as though it was the most ordinary thing in the world to be speaking to a naked woman, exhibiting herself, on a plane.

Jasmine found herself able to speak again, and she hurriedly said, “What’s going on? Please, I’m so embarrassed. Can I have some clothes please? My family is rich, you can have anything you want, just don’t hurt me. Owen, dear, please help me, what’s going on? I didn’t mean to strip and I can’t move from this stupid position and I’m so exposed..” Tyrannus smiled, almost kindly, and replied, “He can’t help you, Jasmine. You see, me and my sister have the ability to control minds. We don’t have to speak, and we don’t even have to be too near to the people we want to control. Now, you and your fiancé are both firmly under our control. He’s but an innocent here, of course, and he’ll be sent home as soon as he fulfils his purpose. But you.. We have so many plans for you, and yes we are aware of your financial situation of course. You’ll soon see that we require no financial reward as we are, well, fine as we are. By the way, this is called your neutral position. At least, that’s what I call it, and so your mind does too.” Jasmine was horrified and still very confused, but just as she opened her mouth to speak, Tyrianna began to speak. She sounded more authoritative, as though she were talking to a slave. “Enough, you can talk later. And, don’t be too alarmed because your body already knows what to do for the day.” she said, and ushered her brother away from the cabin. Still in her neutral position, Jasmine stared around the cabin, wishing that someone would come to her help. None of them moved, not even Owen. Most of them just calmly continued staring at her shaved pussy, transfixed at her exhibition. Then, Owen got up and began grabbing their small bags from the luggage compartment. “Come, honey, let’s go.” he spoke to her normally. Jasmine wanted to slap him and wake him from the dastard mind control, but she could not. She began to walk down the aisle toward the Business Class cabin.

Jasmine spent the rest of the plane ride walking through the plane’s aisles countless times. Obviously, her tormentors had given her the order to exhibit her naked body to everyone who cared to look. She passed by the Economy Class last, and continued the walk back and forth again and again. Jasmine found herself, humiliatingly, unable to cover up at all, walking with small purposeful steps and with the dirty girl smile on her face. The passengers snapped pictures left, right and centre. Owen followed behind her, occasionally saying perfectly ordinary things, and carrying their bags. When the plane finally landed, Jasmine exited, still naked. Owen passed her a pair of three inch high, bright and extremely shiny pink heels, which had appeared out of nowhere. Her tormentors must have passed them to Owen, Jasmine realized, as she obediently put them on. The wait for customs clearing was strangely long, the security guard having pushed them all the way back to behind the Economy Class for some reason. As she waited, permanently blushing now, countless people came over to take pictures with, and of her. Jasmine found herself unable to say no, and Owen seemed almost eager to allow it. As the crowd began to disperse though, painful thoughts began to hit Jasmine. “What’s going to happen to me, I’m naked in a strange country..” she thought. Suddenly, she realized that she was in her neutral position, and worse still, one hand was between her widely spread tanned legs, rubbing her clit!

Jasmine hurriedly stopped herself, realizing that her breathing had stepped up its pace with her unconscious arousal. Looking around, she saw that nobody in the small crowd had missed her exploits. Some of the younger travelers were even applauding her loudly. When it was her turn to go to the booth, the man at the counter frowned at her naked body and obviously wet pussy. Owen had to be with her to carry her passport, and the man stamped it, gruffly gesturing toward another counter nearby labelled, “Health Check”. Owen brought her over to the other counter. Two beautiful young women stood there, dressed in the security guard uniform. It felt worse for some reason for Jasmine to be naked in front of women of similar age as her. “Whores or slaves must undergo the compulsory health checkup, or else they will be sent straight to the prison.” one of them explained to Owen, who simply nodded. Apparently, the health checkup was just a urine test for now. They handed Jasmine a small cup and told her to urinate inside. Jasmine, blushing hot red, took the cup and looked around for the toilets. “No, here. And quickly!” the other woman said. “Pee here?!” Jasmine was horrified, even with the recent events. True, there were less people in the big waiting area, but almost all of them were staring at her naked body as she held the small cup.

Of course, she had no choice. People gathered, around, apparently more interested in watching than queuing, some pulling out their cameras. Jasmine wanted to squat down but found herself unable to do so. Instead, still standing, she slipped a hand behind her body, holding the cup under her pussy from the back. It was as though she wanted to give the crowd an unobstructed view of her shaved pussy spread wide, as it expelled the urine. Finally, after a full minute, she got herself flowing, and then suddenly, the cup was full, and she had to squash herself shut painfully. Thankfully, she succeeded, not spilling anything. With shaking hands, her bladder now aching, Jasmine approached the two guards to hand them the cup. They simply told her to throw it into a nearby bin. “So much for that being important!” she thought to herself, but did as she was told. The crowd did not care that she had been exploited of course, they could not care less about a naked exhibitionist’s feelings.

Unfortunately, the “health checkup” was not over. “She must take a shower first, then she can leave.” one of the pretty guards told Owen with a smile. Hence, as Owen walked away, presumably to collect their baggage, Jasmine followed the two young guards out of the airport, but not before she begged them to allow her to finish relieving herself in the toilet. When they finally agreed to let her go, on the condition that she came back quickly, she rushed to the men’s bathroom as fast as she could on the heels, her big tits bouncing everywhere. It was as though her body did not want to enter the ladies’. The men’s toilet was dirty but brightly lit, and the patrons looked up, surprised but delighted at the naked woman entering. Jasmine urinated, squatting on the toilet bowl obscenely so that her pussy lips could be clearly seen from the front, without closing the cubicle door. She wanted to close the door, of course, but she could not. Jasmine hurried to rinse her pussy using water from the sink, and the men took the opportunity to get a good feel of her curvy, naked body, grabbing at her from behind.

There were probably hundreds of people milling outside the airport, and one of the guards gestured toward a dirty-looking green hose nearby. “Wash your holes clean!” they said, laughing. Jasmine, sighing and humiliated, removed her shiny pink heels and walked toward the hose. People all around her cheered, as though it were something they saw everyday but still looked forward to. As though on autopilot, as her body had been for much of the day, Jasmine began to wash deep inside herself. She only rinsed her mouth, armpits, tits and pussy, but her traitorous hands dug deep into her as the watching crowd admired the sight. When the guards were finally satisfied, they told her she was good to go, and she stopped, her beautiful face bright red. Jasmine wanted to dig a hole and bury herself in it, but she obediently picked up her heels and put them on, dripping dry while waiting naked for Owen. She had stripped naked, masturbated, urinated, and showered in public in front of countless strangers! She could not believe how badly her life had changed, as she still remained naked after almost 5 hours.

They proceeded to walk away from the airport. Owen was having perfectly normal conversations with her, and she was replying, as though he did not care that his fiancé was completely naked in public, safe for her attention-seeking Barbie pink heels. Jasmine realized with a start that her marriage was probably never going to happen already, wondering what was in store for her, and once again feeling the lack of sadness that her tormentors had obviously enforced. She walked in front, with the air of someone proudly exhibiting their naked body, and Owen followed, lugging their bags. It seemed her brain knew where to go, and of course, she did not refuse when countless people approached her for pictures. Along the way, they stopped for a meal at a fast food outlet. Owen immediately sat down, and Jasmine ordered the food. While she was queuing, a young man blatantly inserted his whole index finger right up her, embarrassingly, sopping wet pussy. The whole restaurant could see what he had done, and she yelped in surprise much to their delight. Even Owen laughed loudly.

The young man kept his finger right up inside her pussy as she moved forward in the queue, and she could feel it squelching against her sensitive inner pink when they walked. Jasmine was mortified that she could even possibly be aroused by all the humiliation. To make matters worse, she realized that whenever she sat down, her legs would automatically spread very wide when she took her mind off them. Her pussy would thus be clearly exposed, and she could feel her wetness because of the airconditioner’s faint cool breeze. It was just like how she would automatically stand in her neutral position and start to masturbate when she was distracted. It was unbelievable how humiliating her tormentors’ instructions were, but of course she could do nothing about it.

The walk took almost 6 hours in total. At least, that was what it felt like to Jasmine, since they had begun the walk when it was barely lunchtime and it was clearly dark now. She could not check the time, of course, since she was unable to wear any accessories at all. Owen carried all their belongings as he walked behind her, while Jasmine remained wearing only the pink heels so that she could be fully exposed. They finally reached their destination, a lush and royal-looking mansion.