The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story contains graphic depictions of sex, both consensual and non. All characters in this story are entirely fictional and any ressemblance to real individuals is purely coincidental. If you enjoyed this piece, feel free to email me anything from feedback, criticisms, or questions at . If you wish to support my writing, feel free to visit my patreon where I post chapters for other stories and to obtain early access to all my upcoming work. I also have hundreds of other writings on chyoa. Copyright Crushedforlife/CFL; all rights reserved. Thanks for reading!

Title: One of the Girls — Prologue 03 — Sarah

Author: Crushedforlife

Sarah was waiting for me when I arrived.

She tried her best to hide her anticipation by sitting behind her laptop and having school books scattered half-opened on the bed sheets, but I didn’t buy it. If living with my sisters taught me anything, it was that girls played games and had subtleties in how they did things. The dorm might have been small, but Sarah had positioned herself to make it impossible to miss my arrival — that had to be deliberate.

“Welcome back!” she said, greeting me cheerfully. I entered silently, closing the door behind me in hopes that these walls weren’t truly as thin as the rumors suggested. Knowing the direction the conversation risked heading, the last thing I wanted was eavesdroppers. Especially if they were Hannah and Ailani.

“Thanks,” I mumbled. I wanted to handle the situation as amicably as possible, but that was easier said than done. “Were you able to return the truck without issue?” I asked, hoping the small talk would give me time to gather my thoughts

“I was,” Sarah answered, making a point of closing her laptop as she turned fully to address me. “But if you don’t mind, that isn’t really what I want to discuss. Like I said before, we need to talk.” Then her eyes found the champagne bottle. She nudged her head towards it. “If you think booze will distract me from having this conversation, you have another thing coming.”

I followed her gaze and noted the bottle, suddenly remembering it was there. “Ah actually, this was a gift from Ailani, one of the girls in 314,” I explained as I lifted it.

“Oh,” she muttered, growing quiet. Then, she stated with a sudden burst of sincerity, “Well, that’s awfully kind of her!”

“She also recommended we drink it tonight.” My statement killed Sarah’s renewed energy, her excitement quickly melting back to seriousness. She furrowed her eyebrows and locked her gaze with me. “Not because of our conversation,” I quickly added, intending to keep the peace. “She wants us to celebrate the start of the new term. I actually think it’s a good idea.”

“Why?”

“Because this talk terrifies me,” I stated bluntly, hoping straight-up honesty would be the best approach. “I understand how important it is that we have it, but I’ve never had to do this before. Honestly, I was hoping the booze would bring a bit of levity to the situation.”

“You’ve never had to discuss boundaries before?” Sarah exclaimed, incredulous. “But Ashley told me you met in a girl’s dormitory!”

I nodded, not knowing what to say. I tried to match her gaze but failed.

When she realized I wasn’t going to answer, she sighed. In that moment, I saw visible tension leave her shoulders and wondered whether she might have been as nervous as I was. “Look, I’m sorry if I come off a little strong.” Her apology caught me off guard. “I can be… a bit direct sometimes. Could you pass me the bottle?”

I did as instructed and handed the booze over to her. She took it, then started reading over the label. “I’m not a big drinker,” she admitted, a hint of reluctance hidden in her tone. “But I moved here open minded enough to try and change that. And Ailani’s right, today is a day worth celebrating.”

I didn’t dare speak, not wanting to change her mind. I hoped my relief wasn’t obvious.

“Do you know how to open it?” she asked, nudging towards the cork.

I shook my head. “Unfortunately not.”

She nodded, understanding. “Me neither. I’ll go ask Ailani.”

I stayed silent as I watched Sarah disappear into the washroom we shared with our new neighbors. I tried taking a deep breath to calm down, but my heartbeat reverberated in my head and kept me on edge. I was never this nervous around Ashley... things had always felt so natural with her. I found myself wishing she was here. Thankfully, the wait wasn’t long.

“You know, I’m excited!” Sarah said when she returned minutes later. I noticed the cork had been unwrapped — no doubt Ailani having done so — but it was still lodged in the glass bottle. “Growing up, I’ve always wanted to make one of these pop!”

I raised an eyebrow at her, intrigued by the sudden return of her eagerness. “You sure we shouldn’t have Ailani open it for us?” I asked, nervously watching her grip the bottle in one hand and the cork in the other. “Won’t that spray booze everywhere?”

“Nope! She literally just explained it to me.” Sarah began twisting both the bottle and the cork. “See, the reason you hold it at an angle is to try and preserve some of the gas inside. You also stop the cork from flying by putting a finger in front of —”

Pop! The pressure within the champagne bottle was immediately released, firing the cork like a bullet at the wall closest to us. I barely had time to witness it ricochet off the wall and hit Sarah’s head as the gaseous forces involved flung her arm in a broad swing, sending a stream of champagne in a large arc that sliced the room and completely soaked my whole body.

“Ow!”

“What the — !”

The moment worsened as Sarah, in a wild manic movement, rushed to put her thumb over the gushing alcohol, turning the jet into a sprinkler that sprayed a disk of foamy liquid everywhere within range. The rushing torrent slowed to a trickle within seconds, eventually ending with large drops of booze slowly leaking from the bottle and onto the floor.

My roommate and I just stared at one another, both of us drenched in champagne and at a loss for words. The moment stretched into silence, the only sound left in the room being the fizz that slowly dribbled out from under Sarah’s thumb.

In the adjacent room, we heard Ailani begin to cackle.

Sarah gave me a weak grin in turn, and without warning, we bursted out loud into hysterical laughter.

* * *

“Is that the last of it?” she asked as we finished cleaning up the mess. With a tired hand, she reached for the champagne glass she’d poured herself earlier and finished it with a large gulp, shuddering.

I glanced around the room, inspecting the remnants from the earlier mishap. The walls had been dried and we managed to absorb most of the alcohol out of the carpet. Besides Sarah’s bedsheets and a couple of easily replaceable school supplies, nothing serious had been in her line of fire.

“Looks good to me,” I concluded, turning back to her. “Pass me the bottle!”

It was impossible to remain tense after our laughing fit. We had decided to start drinking while we cleaned, letting any remaining awkwardness slowly vanish and succumbing to a comfortably booze-fueled rhythm. I refilled my glass when she handed me the now half-empty bottle. I was already buzzed despite having only drunk one glass, and Sarah seemed to be feeling it too. I raised my glass for a toast and she followed suit.

“To new friendships and many more mishaps,” I said, clinking my glass with hers. She returned the sentiment with an infectious smile and we both took another gulp, feeling it burn as we swallowed.

“You know, I’m glad that happened,” she conceded, falling into a more comfortable position on her bed. I took a moment to relax on my barely kept-together desk, leaning on it while we talked.

“How come?”

“You were right, we needed a moment to chill. But… ” Her posture then shifted, growing more serious. “I think we finally need to address the elephant in the room.”

I nodded; I knew what was coming. “You want to establish boundaries.”

“You say that like it’s a problem.”

“It’s not,” I stressed, still unsure how to properly handle the situation. Thankfully the alcohol was keeping me calm. “I’ve just never had to establish boundaries like this with someone before. Usually, I’ve been able to hide and get away with any misdeeds before someone caught on.”

“Wait, you were serious about that?”

I nodded as sincerely as I could. “I’ve found myself alone with girls at countless points throughout my life and not once has anyone ever found it appropriate to establish boundaries.” She was already staring at me with disbelief, so I took another swallow of champagne for more liquid courage. “I don’t know what it is, but people treat me differently. Not as a guy, but as a girl.”

“That makes no sense.”

I shrugged. “Believe what you will, but it’s the truth. I don’t know how to explain it; honestly, I’ve never really had to. All I know is that the more comfortable I get with girls, the more they treat me as one of their own — no exception.” I could tell from her expression that she was still confused. Her reaction was relatable; I barely understood the phenomenon myself. “I guess I should explain from the beginning. First off, Ashley and I aren’t a couple.”

“What?” she exclaimed, unable to contain herself. I didn’t blame her; that was the one thing about me she’d likely felt certain of. “Bullshit!”

“She’s more of a… close friend,” I tried offering as a vague explanation.

“With benefits.”

“With the occasional benefit, sure.”

“The way I found you two earlier didn’t exactly scream ‘occasional’.”

I tried not reacting to learning that we’d been caught. In the past, when I’d been asked that particular question, I always found pleasure in dancing around the point and avoiding bringing attention to the specifics of my relationship with Ashley. However, this was the first time I felt compelled to answer truthfully. I swallowed another large gulp of alcohol and let it do the talking for me. I told Sarah the truth.

“Ashley and I are childhood friends. What she said earlier was true enough; we became friends during a school camping trip back in fifth grade when I was accidentally assigned to the girl’s dorm. We grew up and became best friends, then it matured into becoming friends with benefits.”

“So wait... You’re hooking up, but you’re not dating each other?”

I blinked back at her, unsure what she was getting at. “That’s typically how the friends with benefits arrangement works, yes. Besides, she has a boyfriend.”

“She has a boyfriend?! And she’s cheating on him?!” I flinched at the question and she quickly changed her tone. “Sorry, I’m not judging, just trying to understand. Let me rephrase — is their relationship open? Is he fine with the two of you hooking up?”

I considered the question. “To my knowledge, no, their relationship isn’t open. They only started dating around the start of our senior year, after they became partners in Chemistry for some class project. Our friendship was never really a secret, so he knew going into the relationship that Ashley would still be spending some alone time with me — and to his credit, he’s never tried to limit the time she spends with her friends.”

I took a moment to pause, thinking back to the last time Ashley and I had talked about her relationship. “Truthfully, I’m not exactly sure how much he knows about what goes on between Ashley and I. I’ve always had a weird rapport with Eli; it’s like he knows I’m a guy but chooses to treat me like a girl. He can be overprotective with Ashley at times, at least when it comes to other guys. But when he’s dealing with me specifically, it’s like I’m just another one of Ashley’s girlfriends.”

Instead of replying, Sarah just gave me a blank stare, my new roommate slowly processing the information I was giving her. “So he’s an idiot then,” she eventually concluded.

“Think of it this way,” I said, offering an alternate explanation. “You know how some guys are fine with their girls kissing other girls, but call it cheating if she kisses a guy? It’s like that, but in this case he considers me one of those other girls. I just came to believe that he’s fine with me hooking up with Ashley because he’s fine with her hooking up with girls.”

This time, she followed along without issue, nodding. “Okay, that makes more sense. Still, that’s incredibly progressive of him if that’s how he chooses to view it.”

I couldn’t stop myself from snorting. “I don’t think it’s that. Like I said, the problem isn’t limited to just Eli.”

“What do you mean?”

“Everyone treats me like I’m ‘one of the girls’! Everyone!” The alcohol in me made the words seem harsher than intended but before I could correct my tone, more kept spilling out of me as the floodgates opened. “I first noticed it in first grade, back when I was the only boy invited to Amilia’s slumber parties. At the time I never thought it was odd that parents were comfortable with me spending time alone with their daughters, or that those very same girls were so comfortable changing in front of me. But when I talked to other boys throughout the years, I learned that this was far from the norm. Ever since that realization, I’ve noticed the weird gender disparity in every aspect of my life.”

“Even my parents occasionally fell victim to it,” I continued, the emotions I’ve suppressed now bubbling up all at once. “I grew up with three sisters. At first I just assumed they didn’t know what subtle differences raising a son entailed compared to raising daughters; they even gave me a unisex name. Since I’ve gotten older though, I’ve realized that wasn’t the case. Now I just figure they never bothered to learn from the start.”

I paused to take another sip from my glass, but frowned upon seeing that it was still empty. I tried to suppress my growing anger and forced the bubbling emotions back down. The last thing I wanted was to turn what had been a surprisingly successful discussion into a rant about my life. However, something about Sarah’s calmness and willingness to communicate made it so easy for me to open up. I found myself filling the silence, unable to let the thought go unfinished.

“Hell, it’s still happening,” I yelled, exasperated. “Despite my parents living in the city, I was hoping moving into this dorm would allow me to have a fresh start, but the administration classified me as a girl. Even earlier today, Eli still referred to Ashley and I as ‘you girls’ despite her telling him not to.” Stopping before I said anything worse, I took a deep breath in an attempt to relax. I grabbed the bottle of champagne and refilled my glass for a third time, staring at the swirling liquid within. “I’ve had to learn to roll with it, but it can be seriously aggravating at times.”

An awkward silence fell between the two of us. I glanced up at Sarah to find her eyes wide, looking shell shocked. The moment stretched and I slowly reeled myself back, fully intent on apologizing for my outburst. However, Sarah surprised me as she jumped to her feet and pulled me into a hug. Her unexpected embrace shattered my defences, and I felt myself fall limp in her arms. I returned her hug quickly, if only in an effort to stay on my feet.

“I’m sorry,” I heard her whisper, her voice guilt-ridden. “I didn’t know.” She stayed quiet for a moment before quickly adding,“I hope I didn’t make the situation worse by wanting this talk.”

“It’s fine,” I mumbled with a half-shrug, her embrace preventing me from waving my hand. “That was cathartic — I needed it.”

“No! It isn’t fine!” she exclaimed, pushing me back. “Look, if you moved into this dorm to get away from all this, then I refuse to be part of the problem. I wanted to have this talk because I was scared at the idea of moving in with a guy, but I didn’t consider the situation from your perspective. From now on, no more jumping to conclusions. If we’re heading towards a potential problem, we let the other person know before it becomes an issue.”

I tried to say something but she interrupted me. “I mean it! Seriously, if you ever catch me treating you any differently than the way you want to be treated, let me know so that I can change my behavior accordingly.”

Her insistence made me chuckle. “You know, you say that. But ironically, the fact you wanted to establish boundaries within our living space because I’m a guy is already a departure from my norm. So in a way, you’re already helping the situation.”

“I don’t care, my point still stands,” she told me with a smile. “Ashley told me you were chill, and I should have taken her words to heart. That’s on me.”

I stared at her, feeling properly vindicated for the first time in a long, long time. It made me smile. “So, we cool?”

Sarah returned the smile, seemingly satisfied. “I’d say so. Sorry again for being such a hard-ass; I’m usually much more chill than this.”

“Good, because your shirt is still wet with champagne and it’s starting to soak into mine.”

“Oh my gosh!” She recoiled out of the hug, taking a couple steps back as she stretched the hem of her shirt to inspect it. “Is it bad?”

I took one glance and laughed. “I can practically see through the damn thing.”

“You tell me this now?” she shrieked, jumping back to her bed. She turned to her drawer and scoured for a replacement tee. “I need to change, and you need to turn around and promise not to peek.”

“Why?” my loosened tongue said before I could stop it. Sarah paused at the question and turned to look at me, deadpan and serious. However, my buzz had kicked in by now and I didn’t feel like stopping. “It’s not like I haven’t seen tits before.”

“And that’s supposed to make it okay?”

“Aren’t you comfortable changing in front of Rupert?”

“Yes, but he’s my boyfriend.”

“And I’m your roommate,” I countered, not seeing the issue. “We’re bound to see each other naked at some point by virtue of us living together. Especially in such a tiny space. It’s going to happen; might as well bite the bullet now so we don’t have to worry about it later.”

Sarah continued her hardened stare, refusing to say anything.

“I’ve said this before, I’m used to it by now. This has happened with every other girl I’ve befriended.” She wasn’t convinced. “Look, I’ll even take off my shirt to make it even.”

From my past experiences, I knew sharing the burden often helped others become more comfortable around me. So that’s what I did; I took my shirt off and discarded it to the side with a simple toss. I then downed the rest of my glass, hoping to fake more confidence. In the past I’d always reached this point naturally, but this was the first time I ever had to force the issue.

To her credit, Sarah didn’t freak out. Instead, she glanced down at her own glass before she followed my lead and quickly guzzled more. “This isn’t really appropriate,” she uttered drunkenly.

“Is it?” I pondered out loud, trying to keep my words nonconfrontational. “This is our room, right? Technically, we get to decide what’s appropriate.”

I caught her staring at my naked chest with hazy eyes before she turned away, blushing. It suddenly made me feel exposed, something I hadn’t felt since my early days with Ashley. I couldn’t recall another instance where the girls I was changing with checked me out. Even so, I remained passive and took another sip of champagne.

“Fine,” she eventually said. It felt more like she was talking to herself than to me. “Here’s to broadening my horizons!”

I watched curiously as Sarah took another large gulp of champagne, nearly finishing her second glass. She nodded once to herself, then quickly removed her top with one smooth motion. She stood in a simple grey bra and pyjama shorts. But she didn’t stop there; just as she discarded her shirt, Sarah barely hesitated with fully removing her bra.

Properly topless, she hid her blushing face behind her glass as she finished the rest of the champagne with one large swig. She masked a cough to hide the burn, and I watched her — thoroughly impressed — as she refilled her cup for a final time.

I couldn’t stop myself from checking her out. Her thin frame matched her height, and her freckles descended down onto her chest, disappearing into her boobs. They were round, supple, and firm, sitting comfortably on her chest without a hint of sag. Large brown nipples briefly poked towards me only to be quickly covered by Sarah’s moving arms.

“Could you not?” she said drunkenly, more embarrassed than angry.

“Aren’t you going to put something else on?”

“...No.”

Unsure what else to say, I let an uneasy silence fall between us. We each sipped our champagne, both of us doing our best to avoid staring at the other person’s chest. With my growing blood-alcohol levels, however, I knew it was going to eventually result in a losing battle.

Not wanting to make things worse, I shifted my gaze back up to my roommate and gave her a warm,sincere smile. “See?” I asked rhetorically, “We’re just two agreeable roommates getting comfortable with each other before the semester starts! ”

Sarah rolled her eyes in response, bringing her glass back to her lips. “Thank God for the champagne,” she mumbled after another swallow. “But, you were right. It is better that we got this out of the way now. So... you said you’ve done this before; how do we make it not awkward?”

I grinned, ready with just the right solution. “Honestly, what I find helps is establishing a sense of normalcy and turning it into the new normal — talk about something unrelated, keep it casual. Want to try that, see if we can distract ourselves?”

“Yes!” she replied a little too quickly. “Please, let’s do that.”

“Okay,” I said, nodding. I paused for a short second, picking a new topic of conversation. “So, um, what was the deal with that toast towards broadening your horizons?” I decided to ask, emboldened by my buzz.

I waited for her to give me an answer, but she didn’t say a word. I didn’t want another awkward silence to return, so I expanded on the question to make her talk. “I only ask because this is the second time now you’ve seemed to find your resolve after being propositioned with trying something new. Three, if you count the fiasco with the cork.”

Sarah remained quiet while sipping from her glass. I almost expected her to ignore the question entirely when she suddenly answered, “This is going to sound so cliché, but I moved here in order to try and break out of my comfort zone.” Seemed like I wasn’t the only one finding liquid courage to help fuel my words.

“I’m an only daughter to strict conservative parents, so I’ve lived what I’d describe as a pretty sheltered life,” she explained, embarrassed. “They aren’t really the kind who enjoy having their baby girl out of their sight. So I moved to get away from all that.”

“Wow,” I stated before I could stop myself, not expecting her response. “And they were okay with you moving out-of-state?”

“Well, it took some convincing,” she answered after taking another sip of champagne. “It helped that Rupert has family here. So it was better than their little girl moving to a strange new city all alone.”

“Then why not move in with him?”

“They’re strict, not stupid. Part of the agreement was that we live apart. They’re fine with me having a boyfriend, but vetoed the idea of us living together pretty quickly.”

Despite my buzz, I managed to avoid asking the obvious question so as not shift the conversation back down a potentially awkward route. However, it already seemed Sarah grew more comfortable with being topless in front of me. Now that boundaries were being established, there was little sense in trying to test them further.

“Besides, Rupert and I talked about it.” she added after a moment of thought. “He’s perfectly fine with moving in with family while I live on my own. Rupert thankfully understands that experimenting and finding my independence is important to me and accepts the fact that I want to be on my own.” She paused to finish her glass. “...For now!” she giggled.

I glanced at my roommate, eyes shifting from her sincere smile to the now empty glass of champagne in her hand. I laughed, unable to help myself. “Great,” I managed to say between snorts, “my roommate’s a stereotypical sexually repressed conservative schoolgirl.”

“Oh, shut up!” she chided, stomping her foot down. “I told you it was cliché!”

“Let me guess — when you said you wanted to experiment, did that include…”

“Yep!” she interrupted, proud as she raised her empty glass in a drunken stupor. “I’ve always wanted to know what it’s like to kiss a girl!” she admitted faster than I’d expected. “Or, invite another girl and properly spoil Rupert.” Her statement was immediately followed by a crimson blush and a drunken giggle that quickly erupted into an embarrassed laugh.

Her laugh was infectious and I found myself joining her, memories of my own experiences with Ashley bouncing in my mind. “Careful,” I teased “girls bite.”

“Oh, I’m sure Ashley does,” she said with a wide grin as she found her composure, “but not all of us do.”

I gave her a long stare before returning the grin and lifting my glass. I followed her example and finished the rest of my champagne, feeling the last of the bubbles burn. I placed the glass down onto my desk with more force than I intended and the room briefly spun.

“What about you?” she asked, wiping her lips. “You said you moved here to have a ‘fresh start,’” she said, emphasizing the last two words with an air-quote gesture, “but what exactly does that even mean?”

I leaned back to contemplate the question, drunkenly sliding down onto the floor. I sat next to the now empty bottle of champagne; it made me think of Ailani and how easily she accepted the fact that I was a guy living in a girl’s dorm. My gaze shifted up beyond the bottle, and I focused on Sarah and the fact that she was still topless. She remained silent, seemingly content with letting me talk at my own pace.

In the end, I could only settle on a single reason.

“I think I came here hoping to be treated just like any other guy.”