The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story contains graphic depictions of sex, both consensual and non. All characters in this story are entirely fictional and any ressemblance to real individuals is purely coincidental. If you enjoyed this piece, feel free to email me anything from feedback, criticisms, or questions at . If you wish to support my writing, feel free to visit my patreon where I post chapters for other stories and to obtain early access to all my upcoming work. I also have hundreds of other writings on chyoa. Copyright Crushedforlife/CFL; all rights reserved. Thanks for reading!

Title: One of the Girls — Chapter 01 — Dormlife

Author: Crushedforlife

“Are you crazy? Rupert, stop that!”

“Shh!” he failed to whisper. “Quiet down, you’ll wake him up!”

“I told you, I’m not comfortable with this!” came the reply. “Not while he’s in the room.”

Babe! I can hear him snore!”

“I said no!”

I tried falling back asleep but the damage was already done. I didn’t even pretend to be quiet as I rolled over, ruffling my sheets so the arguing couple knew I was at least conscious. They immediately clammed up, neither of them making another sound. It wasn’t hard to imagine their inner monologues: Is he awake? How much did he hear? I didn’t plan to provide any answers for them, and pretended to still be asleep.

Almost a week had passed since we moved in and life had settled into an easy routine. Classes had officially begun, bringing with them the usual trials and tribulations of your every day college student. Uneventful lectures, tedious assignments, dull readings; even my professors hadn’t provided much excitement during that first week, more focused on teaching us the syllabus than anything substantial.

The real fun happened in the dorms. Sarah, Ailani, Hannah and I were already on track to becoming friends. Having strangers for roommates wasn’t as daunting as I’d initially suspected. It was like sharing a room with my sisters, only weirder and more intimate. Everything else was relatively the same — everything, except for my sex life.

Turns out it was a lot harder to have sex when you shared a room with someone else. I managed to sneak Ashley over only once since the move, and even then we almost got caught by another of Sarah’s early and unexpected arrivals. My roommate proved far wiser with her sensual antics, waiting to invite Rupert over until she’d had time to establish herself in the new environment. Last night had been the first time he slept over, having done so only after she requested an evening alone with him. Given how discourteous I’d been with inviting Ashley without warning, I was more than happy to oblige.

That’s how I found myself waking up to him trying to get laid. I guess Rupert thought he could get away with it if they were quiet, but Sarah evidently felt otherwise. She might have gotten over her reservations of changing in front of me with relative ease, but having sex while your roommate present was a different matter entirely — one that would likely take her far longer to overcome, if she ever did.

The last thing I wanted to do was prevent Sarah from getting her freak on if she so desired. I recall her being very adamant on having the freedom to do whatever she pleased in her room without reservation, and that obviously included sex. I was torn between not wanting to cockblock but knowing I’d have to if it meant getting out of the room.

That’s when my phone buzzed, breaking the quiet of the morning. It was a text from Ashley, granting both Sarah and I salvation from the situation we found ourselves in.

Wanna come over and fuck?

I replied with an affirmative to the booty call, already hard at the prospect. I’d barely seen Ashley the rest of that week — a far cry from how frequent our sexcapades used to be — and I was understandably frustrated. It didn’t help that Rupert was trying to get some action in the very same room.

The couple resumed their whispers. I could hear them talking about me, Rupert insisting that I was still asleep. “No need to whisper,” I told them before Sarah could reply. “I’m awake, and I plan on making myself scarce.”

“Sorry Taylor!” my roommate called out. I could feel her embarrassment. “I tried not to wake you.” Rupert stayed quiet, but his silence felt smug and content.

I jumped to my feet, stretching as I stood to wake my stiff limbs. “I would’ve gotten up anyway,” I said, staring at the phone I’d abandoned on my sheets. “I’m meeting with Ashley this morning. Just gotta take a quick shower and I’ll be on my way.”

The couple laid unmoving as I rummaged for a lazy weekend outfit. The floor was still unkempt from the move, littered with discarded clothing. I spotted Rupert’s discarded PJs, no doubt the reason why the couple had cocooned themselves under the blankets. Who’s idea was that? I wondered. Sarah no longer cared whether I saw her naked, so my suspicions rested upon Rupert. Is he not comfortable being naked? I still wasn’t sure how readily he accepted Sarah having a male roommate, but I wanted to maintain some sense of decorum around him when possible. I’d been wise to wear boxer-shorts the previous night.

I stumbled across the room, still half-asleep. With my outfit acquired, I grabbed my phone and the rest of my toiletries before heading for the washroom. My plan was to leave using the neighboring room so I could give Sarah and Rupert as much privacy as possible. I didn’t want to keep them waiting longer than they had to.

Too busy fumbling to find a free hand for the handle, I realized my mistake too late; I hadn’t anticipated the door being locked.

“What the — ” I cursed loudly as I slammed into the door with a heavy thud. “Why is it locked?” I collapsed next to the door frame, now hearing the muffled sounds of rushing water coming from the other room.

“It’s occupied!” a voice called from within. Ailani!

I glanced up and saw Sarah’s concerned eyes peeking out from within her cocoon. I gave her a weak smile as I found my feet. “Could you just let me in?” I asked, hoping I was loud enough to be heard over the shower. “I won’t look.”

I massaged my shoulder while I waited, thankful that the pain had jolted me awake. It didn’t take long to hear the click of the lock and witness the door partially open. The crack quickly widened and Ailani’s head poked out to peer back at me, her wet hair hanging off to one side.

“Taylor,” she chided, smirking. “We talked about this.”

This wasn’t the first time I’d accidentally walked in on her.

“I know.”

“I even locked the door this time.”

“I know!” I sighed, then motioned my head towards Sarah’s general direction with. “Just let me in?”

“Oh,” she whispered, understanding as she looked over towards the other girl. “I see!”

With a spring in her step, Ailani padded away from the door. I nudged it open with my shoulder and slipped into the damp room ahead, blinking through the wet, humid air. Though the washroom was small, it was just enough to support a toilet, a sink, a single cabinet, and the shower. The latter was immediately to my right, flanked by the two doors. The rest was arranged to my left and encircled Ailani as she stood in the middle of the room her arms crossed over her chest. Her towel was half-hazardly wrapped around her person, as though she had rushed to put it on.

“Tell me, Taylor,” she said once I entered and the door had closed behind me. “Is it a regular occurrence for you to barge into the washroom unannounced, or am I just special?”

“That depends, I suppose,” I retorted as I dropped my stuff next to hers on the cabinet. “Do you usually get out of the shower and let in every guy who asks?” Falling water echoed around us, emphasizing my point.

“Hardly,” she answered, smiling playfully. “Don’t get me wrong, I freshen up with my girlfriends all the time. But that rarely involved showering — this is me doing Sarah a favor.”

“How is letting me into my own washroom doing her a favor?”

“I’m babysitting your ass so she can get some.”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever.”

I wasn’t in the mood to play Ailani’s games. Shortly after we moved in, the four of us decided on one universal rule regarding the washroom: it was to remain unlocked at all times unless in use — a communal spot for the four of us to share. The locking was more for Hannah’s benefit than mine; she was the one still having difficulties adjusting to living with strangers. I’d grown up using both sets of washrooms so it no longer phased me. Despite the ruling, though, I’d been running into Ailani too often for it to be a coincidence. She was up to something, and this time, I called her bluff.

“Whoa there!” she exclaimed as I began tugging my shorts. “I never said you could get naked. Just wait here!”

“I’m in a hurry,” I explained, ignoring her and grabbing a dry towel. “I’m meeting Ashley and need to freshen up. Don’t make it weird.”

“You’re the one making it weird!” she countered. She strutted past me to get back into the shower. As Ailani dropped her towel, I briefly caught a glimpse of her ass before she disappeared behind the plastic curtain, becoming nothing more than a silhouette.

I stood alone, feeling disoriented. I used to think I understood girls but each encounter with Ailani left me more confused than before. One moment, she would readily accept me into the washroom; the next, she left me high and dry, alone to wonder what her deal was.

“Although,” the shapely figure said coyly from behind the curtain, her voice carrying over the falling water. “If you’re really in a rush… I could use someone to scrub my back.”

My puzzlement turned into bewilderment. Now she wants me to join her? After a week of stepping on each other toes and balancing shower schedules? Yet her request brought a sense of calm and normalcy. Showering with a girl — this was something I was used to.

I didn’t give her a chance to change her mind as I stripped naked and grabbed my toiletries. I shared an easy smile with my counterpart in the foggy mirror before I entered the shower, purposely placing my things alongside the wet shower curtain. Without missing a beat, I quickly submerged myself under the falling water and exposed myself to the naked girl.

Ailani was a petite Hawaiian girl with long dark curls, now wet and clinging onto the length of her back. Her skin had a natural golden hue to it, making her seem exotic and angelic. I noticed her chest matched her frame; each breast was large enough to fill one’s palm, but still firm and perky. My eyes wandered further down her body; and found not only a slim waist and broad hips maintained with dedicated hula dancing, but long, curvy legs that killed in a flower skirt. The only thing she wore now, however, was a jubilant smile .

She seemed unphased that I was checking her out, so I peeked unapologetically at her mound and found it styled and trimmed. I caught her doing the same thing to me, whispering “Nice!” as she stared unabashedly at my crotch.

“Here!” she said, interrupting the moment to hand me a washcloth saturated with soap. I took the offering and lathered it while she positioned herself under the downpour, moving her hair and exposing her back to me. I took my place behind her and started scrubbing away, falling into a slow rhythm as the warm water fell around me. We grew quiet, enjoying the sudden intimacy in the shower.

“This is nice,” she eventually sighed. “I should’ve had you do this the moment we moved in.”

“I told you we’d get here eventually, but you didn’t believe me,” I remarked, remembering when the four of us were establishing the rules for the washroom. During that conversation, Ailani made it adamantly clear that while I was welcome to join her in the washroom at any time, I wasn’t allowed to shower with her. I’d argued that it was an inevitability back then, and I was right.

“Can you blame a girl for being cautious around the cute guy she lives with?” It was easy to hide my blush at the compliment. “Besides, I’ve only showered with my girlfriends, and that’s usually after a drunken night out. This is my first time sober.”

Her words were strangely reminiscent of Sarah’s initial hesitancy when it came to changing in front of me. “I wouldn’t have taken you for a shower virgin,” I joked, splashing water down her back to get rid of the bubbling soap. “Didn’t you shower with your brother growing up?”

“Eww, gross!” she said with a shiver. “Heck no! If I had a sister, maybe. But not him.” I chuckled at the arbitrariness of the line she’d drawn. “Is that how you rationalize this? This isn’t sexual because you view it as a brother washing his sister’s back?”

I pondered the question, recalling the countless girls I’d showered with over the years. “Not necessarily; most were only acquaintances. But then there’s Ashley — definitely not a sister.”

The sound of cascading water filled the room once more as Ailani grew silent. “So you actually don’t see anything wrong with this?” she asked at last, more curious than concerned.

“Should I?” I replied. “What do you see that’s making it wrong?”

The long pause told me she was choosing her words very carefully. “Nothing,” she eventually answered, her voice soft. “I just see a friend scrubbing her friend’s back.”

I smiled, rinsing her back once more with warm water. Finally, we were on the same page.

“I can do more than just your back.” I suggested after another silent moment. It brought her out of her mental reverie.

“Nope!” She caught me off guard when she unexpectedly darted to one side of the shower,, nearly knocking me over. As she turned to face me, she reached out and yanked the washcloth from my hands. “Turn around,” she demanded, twirling a finger. “I’m doing yours.”

“What?” I asked hesitantly. “Aren’t you getting out?”

Huffing, Ailani spun me around by my shoulders and pushed me down onto my knees. “Now that I have you to myself,” she affirmed while she wrung the washcloth behind me, the droplets echoing loudly as they splashed on the shower floor, “I want to know what your deal is with Ashley.”

I blinked. “My what? I already told you, she’s a friend.”

“With benefits?”

“Obviously.”

“And nothing else?”

“No! Why are you so insistent on asking?”

“Because I don’t believe you!” she proclaimed as she smacked me with the wet washcloth. It momentarily stuck to my back, but Ailani caught it before it could fall to the tiled floor. “No way can a guy like you be best friends with a girl like her and not be a couple!” Despite her sprightliness, she was calm and controlled while she scrubbed me.

I shrugged, sighing as her manipulations on my back relaxed me. “Sometimes life doesn’t go the way you think it should.”

“How did it begin?”

“How did what begin?”

“Your thing with Ashley.”

I paused to consider. “Well, I think it began back in elementary school...” I explained to her the circumstances that led me to meet Ashley, how we grew into friends, and the first time we bathed together. “We’d just gone out to play in the woods during camp one day. It must have rained the night prior because we kept splashing in mud puddles. When we finished, the counselor saw how dirty we were and she rushed us straight to the bathtub. We didn’t even question it; I didn’t for years! At the time, it wasn’t any different than what my parents always did with me and my sisters.

“We began bathing together shortly after that, and no one ever tried to stop us,” I continued. “We also learned how to swim as a group, and by that point I was used to being in the girl’s changing room, so that only reinforced the behavior. When we got back from camp, we began spending more time in school and the rest is history.”

I leaned back on Ailani, settling on her chest as memories flashed before my eyes. “It’s funny; I grew up surrounded by naked girls, but I never considered how weird that could be until years later. To me, it was always normal.”

“Mhm,” she murmured, splashing my back with warm water. “It’s no wonder you’re not together.” She playfully draped the soapy washcloth over my face. “You’re oblivious!”

“What?” I said, jumping back up. In the short second it took to get the wet cotton off my face, Ailani already opened the shower curtain. Her wink told me she wasn’t going to elaborate and without another word, she swung the curtain back in front of me, becoming a silhouette once more.

I shook my head as her shadowed form shuffled around the washroom. “You’re welcome for the backrub!” I sarcastically called back to her, wringing the washcloth of excess water.

“Likewise!” she chirped back. “And thanks for the story as well! The more you talk about this Ashley, the more I want to meet her.”

I chuckled. “I’m sure the feeling’s mutual,” I said as I scanned the shower’s built-in shelving for my shampoo. “I’ll pass along the message.”

The silhouette paused in front of the mirror. When Ailani remained quiet, I shifted my focus to my bathing routine. We stayed that way for a time, Ailani putting on her face while I washed mine.

After some time had passed, she’d begun to move towards the door closest to her room. “Oh! Before I forget!” Ailani said suddenly “Did you go back to the campus bookstore yet?”

Her question piqued my interest; in the week that I’d known her, Ailani never showed an inclination for novels. “Not since my first visit last week,” I told her, wondering where this was heading. I’d gone to procure a copy of Peace Talks, but the book had been sold out.

“Well, Hannah checked it out last night and she said they restocked that book you were both talking about. Something Talked?”

Peace Talks.

“Yes, that!” Her form reached the edge of the curtain as she made it to the door. She paused before it. “Anyway, she said to let you know if and when I saw you today.”

“Message received.”

She vanished without another word, leaving me alone in the bathroom. With the rushing water my only remaining companion, I thought back to the moment we’d just shared. I revelled in the warm water before committing to the rest of my shower routine.

Once completed, I turned off the faucet and exited the shower. Walking through the humid, steamy washroom, I quickly reached for my discarded clothes from before. It was only after I had picked them up that I noticed Ailani’s message on the mirror’s condensation.

Make sure Ashley gets this.

It was followed by a string of digits — her number.

I snorted, making a mental note to add it to my own phone later as I memorized the sequence. Then, not wanting to be delayed any further, I gathered my toiletries and finished up my business. I glanced back at the door that led to my room and wondered whether Rupert had been successful in his seduction attempts.

Satisfied, I exited out of the same door as Ailani to give the couple their privacy as planned. I couldn’t get laid if I kept Ashley waiting.