The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story contains graphic depictions of sex, both consensual and non. All characters in this story are entirely fictional and any ressemblance to real individuals is purely coincidental. If you enjoyed this piece, feel free to email me anything from feedback, criticisms, or questions at . If you wish to support my writing, feel free to visit my patreon where I post chapters for other stories and to obtain early access to all my upcoming work. I also have hundreds of other writings on chyoa. Copyright Crushedforlife/CFL; all rights reserved. Thanks for reading!

Title: One of the Girls — Prologue 02 — Hannah and Ailani

Author: Crushedforlife

Riverpoint College wasn’t the biggest campus in town, but it wasn’t without its charm. Established at the junction of two free-flowing rivers, the college boasted a strong focus on STEM research and social sciences, particularly the ones that involved lots of outdoor fieldwork. I liked it because its many trails were filled with ample vegetation, and it had a unique combination of people and flora you couldn’t find anywhere else.

Not knowing Sarah’s schedule, I decided to walk idly around campus to clear my mind. Gone was my excitement of living with a new roommate; it was now replaced with mild dread instead. Not only was my situation with Ashley likely out of the bag, but Sarah will expect me to be forthcoming with the specifics — specifics I’ve never had to share before.

The walk was supposed to have two benefits. The first was to calm myself down. The fresh air and green scenery was already helping with that, but deep down I knew I was merely delaying the inevitable. The other was to familiarize myself with Riverpoint Campus.

I wasn’t the only one doing so. Though classes didn’t start yet, the college was already buzzing with student life. I people watched as I walked alongside my peers, enjoying the anonymity of being another faceless stranger in the crowd. It was a habit I picked up in high school when I first realized I was somehow different. Seeing how my friends treated others helped me notice the disparity when they behaved differently around me.

I think that’s ultimately why I ended up singling her out — lost among a crowd of strangers, she too was different.

I couldn’t tell whether it was deliberate on her part or not. I expected she wanted to stay as anonymous as possible, but it was hard to ignore how much a goth girl reading fantasy stood out alone on a busy path. She was sitting on the ground next to a big tree, her back leaning against the trunk; ripped jeans with metallic chains, a black graphic tee, and large dark boots showcased her goth esthetic.

Her face was hidden by the book, but its title was on full display. If her style captured my attention, it was her choice in books that kept it. Peace Talks by Jim Butcher — the most recent installment in his Dresden Files. The only one I didn’t have.

I debated approaching her. As a reader myself, I knew how frustrating it was to be disturbed while lost in a book, but I found myself captivated by her. Something about this girl had piqued my curiosity and I couldn’t shake the feeling that I needed to talk to her.

What ultimately made my decision was the plastic bag at her feet — a college-issued bag with the logo of the campus bookstore. Judging by how far she was into the book, she had likely just bought it.

I shuffled as fast as I could without tripping over my feet, making my way to her. “Hey!” I called as I approached, trying to be as amiable as I could with a wave. “Sorry to disturb your reading, but is that Peace Talks? Could I ask where you acquired it? I’ve been having trouble finding it.”

The girl lowered Peace Talks, revealing black lipstick and dark eyeshadow that matched her esthetic. Surprisingly devoid of any facial piercings, her entire ensemble was bold and striking. She was cute — if not a little intimidating — in a gothic horror sort of way. She gave me a long look from beyond her book and I felt her gaze pierce through me. I froze in place, suddenly nervous.

“I got it at the campus bookstore,” she eventually explained in a curt tone. “Try checking there.”

I waited for more, but that seemed to be the most she felt inclined to share. I stumbled on my feet, unsure what else to say. “How big was the selection?”

Her eyes glazed back to her novel. “Not big at all,” the goth said, her tone final. “In fact, the fantasy selection seemed more like an afterthought. Better hope you get lucky.”

“Right,” I awkwardly stated. I could still feel her, staring at me through her book. I wasn’t used to girls giving me the cold shoulder; rather, it was that I always had difficulties establishing a rapport with guys. Usually all it took was to find some sort of common ground for girls to warm up to me.

I took another gander at the idle students sitting around us, fiddling with phones or hiding behind computers. I wondered if this was a common studying spot for students. “Well, maybe I’ll see you around then. This area seems like a nice place for reading.”

“Oh, this spot is just temporary,” she said while flipping a page. “My roommate’s moving in and the Strandherd common room was way too loud. But who knows? Maybe we’ll see each other again.”

I lost her once again to Peace Talks. I wanted to say more, but I could tell she was losing interest with every passing word. Given how short she’d been, I felt it wise to leave before her patience grew thin and she snapped at me.

As I left the goth girl behind, I took out my phone and opened the campus map I’d downloaded earlier to locate the bookstore she had mentioned. I found it pretty quickly and mapped out a route linking my current location, it, and my dorm room, seeking out the shortest path back.

I tracked down the bookstore with little effort, though I didn’t enter it immediately; any money I had was laying forgotten somewhere in my new dorm. Regardless, it was satisfying to familiarize myself with the college’s campus before class began. Now I knew where to go to make Ashley’s book-carrying nightmares a reality.

When I came back to my new abode, my body felt energized but my mind was still in turmoil. I’d been too distracted by fantasy, magic, and monsters during the walk back to really concentrate on what I would tell Sarah upon my return.

I paused before my room, wondering if she was even home. The walk hadn’t been a long one, and Sarah could still be out returning the truck. All this stress might even be for nothing. I found myself unable to focus on the door, staring instead at the dorm number that adorned it. 316, Strandherd House.

“Son of a — ” I muttered, finally making the connection. “We live in the same House!”

“Who’s in the same House?”a voice suddenly asked from somewhere behind me.

I nearly shrieked, thinking I’d been alone. Upon hearing the voice, I jumped in place and turned to see who had spoken.

Behind me stood another young college girl, her skin golden brown and her head full of dark curls. I guessed she was Latina or maybe from the Caribbean. She was almost a full head shorter than me, and I was average height; I doubted she even hit the five foot mark. She was dressed in a tube top and a pair of slim jeans, her hair reaching down to her mid-back. She stared back up at me with sparkling green eyes, the glint of them hinting at a mischievous and wild side underneath her otherwise calm demeanor.

She was definitely a party girl, the kind I could easily picture being at a raging college blowout sporting some sort of flower crown. I was already imagining it in my head.

“Ahh, a girl I met earlier,” I said, taking a quick glance to make sure no one else was within earshot. “A goth girl; she said she lived in Strandherd House. I’m here in 316 so I — ”

“Wait, you’re the Taylor from 316?” she interrupted, wide-eyed. The question surprised me. Did every girl on the floor already know there was a guy living in room 316? I tried to voice my thoughts but the girl continued undeterred, smiling broadly. “Your roommate Sarah already told me about you. I’m Ailani, and the goth girl you’re referring to is likely my roommate Hannah. We’re both in 314, so I guess that makes us immediate neighbors.”

Something dawned on me. “Wait, that means we share a washroom with you.” Even though the dorms consisted of a single room, each one actually had two exits. The first opened to the main hallway, the second led to a personal washroom. However, likely due to space or plumbing limitations, each washroom was shared between two separate dorms. This meant it had to be shared between multiple students. While I wasn’t opposed to sharing a washroom — after growing up with three sisters, you quickly learned how to navigate a common cleaning space — but this would be the first time I’d be sharing one so intimately with strangers.

“Yep!” she exclaimed, curiously unperturbed by the situation. “And in case you’re concerned,” she added as though reading my mind. “I find it hilarious that an error from the administration lumped you here with us girls.” She winked, adding to my confusion. “I’ll try not to catch a peak if you promise to do the same in return.”

I blinked, stunned. Was she hitting on me? “Excuse me?”

“Sorry!” she laughed. “You’re cute and I’m a flirt. Don’t worry, I’ll respect whatever washroom boundaries you wish to enforce.”

Recovering quickly, I chuckled at her comment. It was refreshing not having to explain or defend myself for once. “Now that’s a change,” I began, feeling more at ease. “Normally, I’m the one saying that.”

She flashed me a large grin. “I’d like to believe I’m fairly progressive with how I approach things. Honestly, I’ve never really seen the issue with co-ed dorms. Who cares as long as everyone behaves themselves, am I right? After all, we’re all here to get an education and to have fun!”

I could clearly picture the flower crown on her now, red solo cup in hand; all that was missing was the party music. “What about your roommate, Hannah?” I asked her, remembering the goth from earlier. “How does she feel about it? Does she know?”

“You didn’t tell her?” I shook my head and admitted I hadn’t known who Hannah was when we’d met. “Well, she was present when Sarah told us about you, but she didn’t seem too perturbed. More curious than anything.”

That surprised me. “Really? I wouldn’t have thought that; I found her a little intense when I talked to her.”

“Did you distract her from her reading?” she asked, smirking.

“...Ya.”

That made her giggle. “That’s likely why. When we first moved in, she told me that she’s not fully comfortable talking to strangers. She probably thought you were hitting on her or something. Don’t worry though, she’s a sweetheart once you get to know her.”

Ailani’s words reminded me of Ashley’s — Taylor’s totally cool! Trust me! They shared the same sentiment. As skeptical as I was, the least I could do was follow my own advice.

“Guess I’ll take your word for it! Glad I only have Sarah to worry about then.”

“Ooo! I have something that might help with that!”

Ailani then grabbed my hand and dragged me in front of her room. She possessed a surprisingly strong energy while she pulled me along with her. She told me to wait, quickly vanishing beyond the threshold as if racing the closing door. She returned half a minute later with a large glass bottle in hand.

“Here!” she says, handing it to me. “A housewarming gift from me to you.”

I took the bottle and glanced at the label, reading what was written. It was champagne. Wasn’t she a minor? How’d she get this? I raised my eyebrow, asking the unspoken question.

“My older brother got me two bottles to share with my roommate. So we could celebrate the start of a new term,” she explained, grinning. “Alas, Hannah told me she doesn’t drink, so I figured I’d gift it to you and Sarah instead.”

“Wow, thank you!” I exclaimed, turning the glass bottle over and watching the liquid inside move. “I’ll save it for the right occasion.”

“You mean tonight!” she said, smiling wide. She finished the conversation with a hug, pulling me into a short but warm embrace. “It was nice meeting you, Taylor! Let’s try and get along this year!”

“Definitely!”

With a final contented smile, Ailani turned and disappeared once more into her dorm. This time she closed the door behind her, leaving me alone in the hallway. I soon heard the sound of shuffling boxes and a soft thump, Ailani no doubt still in the midst of moving in herself.

Not wanting anymore interruptions, I made my way back towards my own room and once again stopped before the door, alcohol in hand. I shook the bottle, hoping to collect some of that liquid courage without actually drinking any. Regretfully still sober, I sighed and took a step forward, hand extended. I opened the door and walked into the room.

One way or another, I eventually had to face Sarah.