The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story contains graphic depictions of sex, both consensual and non. All characters in this story are entirely fictional and any ressemblance to real individuals is purely coincidental. If you enjoyed this piece, feel free to email me anything from feedback, criticisms, or questions at . If you wish to support my writing, feel free to visit my patreon where I post chapters for other stories and to obtain early access to all my upcoming work. I also have hundreds of other writings on chyoa. Copyright Crushedforlife/CFL; all rights reserved. Thanks for reading!

Title: One of the Girls — Prologue 01 — Taylor and Ashley

Author: Crushedforlife

“Please tell me this is the last box,” Ashley groaned as she placed the heavy package on the small desk with a loud thump. She heaved as she stretched and I heard her spine crack, ridding her body of the tension that had grown over the past two hours of constant work. “I swear to God, if I have to go down one more flight of stairs, I’ll—”

“Don’t worry,” I interrupted her with a laugh, cutting tape and opening the box I was fiddling with. “That was the last one.”

“Holy. Fuck.” She sighed as she fell unceremoniously onto the bed. Our venture nearly over, it had become one of the few spots left in my half of the room that wasn’t obstructed with boxes.

I glanced over at the mess we made, mentally counting all the discarded cardboard. The dorm room had looked impressive when we first inspected it earlier today but now that it was littered, it was easy to see how small the room actually was. Even so, everything had fit and my roommate-to-be would still have plenty of room for their things once they’d arrived; whenever that is.

“It wasn’t that bad,” I said as I finished counting, secretly thankful that the heavy lifting was over.

“Speak for yourself,” she huffed somewhere behind me. “I’m the one who carried all your stupid books.”

I glanced back at the newly opened box before me, smirking at its contents. Speak of the devils. I took out Changes by Jim Butcher and pondered its weight before placing it on the shelf in front of me. This series alone had sixteen other installments, and I had many others of similar length. Calling my collection extensive would be an understatement. Ashley was a true friend for carrying most of it. “And I thank you very much for that.”

“Good, because I’m not moving them again!” she said as she jumped up to her feet, walking past me to the still empty half of the dorm. She stood in front of the door leading to the shared washroom, looking smug. “You’ll have to rethink your bookcases if your roommate doesn’t like the fact that you took more than half of the room for yourself.”

I rolled my eyes at the comment. The division wasn’t exactly neat, but I had done what I could to bisect the space as evenly as I could. Still, my bookcases took up the vast majority of the wall, granting me a bit more living space. “It’ll be fine.” I dismissed her concerns with a wave of my hand. “Worst case, I get a smaller desk. God knows this one’s barely holding together.”

Ashley flashed me one of her naughty smirks, the girl smiling brightly. “That’s because you keep fucking me against it.”

“True,” I agreed, grinning mischievously as memories of that very thing rose up in my mind. “Who knows? Maybe one day your fat ass will finally break it.”

Half a second later, a throw pillow hit the back of my head.

I chuckled as I went back to rummaging through open boxes, stacking more books onto my shelves. Ashley, finishing her break, found renewed energy and began assisting without any additional complaints. Thankfully she already knew to stay away from my novels, their placement having always been something I was particular about.

Unlike the bookcase, however, Ashley did know how I preferred having my bed and the rest of my room arranged. Having spent the better part of our teenage years discovering our sexuality together in the confines of my previous room, Ashley had been forced on more than one occasion to help fix the sheets in case we ever got caught. With my parents and a house full of sisters, secrecy was paramount. We always relished the challenge though; it didn’t matter who ran the risk of catching us.

Even now, I knew the looming threat of my roommate’s inevitable arrival likely wouldn’t sway us. I was already hard from watching Ashley’s ass when she had climbed the stairs ahead of me, and now the mood was slowly shifting the closer we got to finishing the room.

Ashley felt it too. The more boxes we emptied, the stronger the tension grew between us. She kept rubbing herself against me and pinching my butt whenever she had the chance, a clear sign she was getting as turned on as I was. Ashley gets handsy when she gets aroused, and her touch always excites me in turn. How could I not be when I was receiving constant physical attention?

Everything was part of the game — Ashley teased me with her feminine wiles while I did my best to ignore her, delaying the gratification. She knew I was hard; it’s not like my sweatpants were hiding anything. But the fun was in deliberately avoiding drawing attention to what she was doing.

“Hmm,” I pondered out loud, holding another trilogy in hand. The shelf before me didn’t have enough room for the final book, and putting it elsewhere would require a bit of reorganizing. I stared uselessly at the bookcase, deliberately stretching the pause and hoping Ashley took the bait.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, hearing me grunt. She used the opportunity to lean over my shoulder, draping her long hair around my head. I throbbed as I was engulfed by her natural scent and perfume. It was a trick she liked to use when she got tired of playing.

“My books don’t fit,” I attempt to explain, knowing my reasoning will fall flat. I was too busy being distracted with her neck to bother with specifics. Specifics we both knew she didn’t care about.

“How about,” she questioned, pretending anyway, “there?” Her finger was pointing at a random place on the shelves.

I didn’t even follow it, dismissing her help and instead giving her a small peck near her ear, making her shiver. Ashley cooed and fell against me, her scent consuming me even more.

“Do you know when your roommate will arrive?” she whispered into my ear, her voice soft and sensual. She pressed herself into my back, and I suddenly became very aware of how her breasts were currently being crushed against me.

The way she nibbled my ear made it hard to breathe, let alone talk, but I somehow managed anyway. “I don’t know, later this afternoon?”

“Hmm,” she moaned as she grabbed my cock through my pants. “Wouldn’t be the first time we race against the clock.”

“Isn’t Eli expecting you?” I gasped, more curious than concerned. At this point, I knew he’d believe any half-assed excuse we came up with. It’s the same every time Ashley and I nearly get caught. In the limited time I’ve known him, Eli never seemed too concerned about the amount of time I spend with her. But Ashley had recently admitted feeling guilty about the way we’ve been treating him, so I asked anyway. I didn’t truly understand the concern, considering we’d been fucking long before he ever entered the picture.

Not that it ultimately mattered; it was just one of many knots in the tapestry we had created. Besides, we’d already agreed it was her problem, not mine. It would unravel in time.

Ashley, it seemed, was on the same page today. “He doesn’t know how long it takes you to organize your shelves,” she offered as an excuse, grinning next to me. She wasted no time in fishing out my cock, giving it tender strokes.

Then her patience truly ran out.

“Get on the bed!” she ordered, her voice gruff.

Not wanting to be told twice, I obeyed her command and jumped onto the mattress, feeling it sink comfortably beneath my weight. Ashley lagged behind, shuffling onto her knees as she settled on the ground between my legs. She pulled down my sweats and boxers in one swift motion, granting my cock the freedom it beckoned.

Without another word, I leaned back as my best friend angled my cock towards her, giving my shaft long sensual licks before taking my tip into her mouth. I knew she was expecting an orgasm as a reward for helping with the move, but that would come in time. For now, I was more interested in enjoying the foreplay. I’ll make her scream once she’s done.

I sighed as she took more of my length into her throat, Ashley nearly gagging as she suppressed a choke. It quickly became the only sound in the room, broken occasionally by the girl’s heavy pants and sucking noises. Besides her, the room was as silent as can be.

That was probably the only reason why we heard the soft sound of a turning lock. At the noise, a spark of terror shot through both of us.

Someone was coming through the door.

Let me tell you; it doesn’t matter how many times you’re almost caught with your pants down. You get a rush of adrenaline each time it happens. It’s part of what makes the risk so tantalizing.

Ashley felt it too because she immediately sat up, my cock ejecting from her mouth with a quiet pop. “Oh fu—” she breathed as the door to the dorm opened with a soft creak. A worried look flashed across her face, her eyes no doubt as wide as my own.

This was new. While we’d been almost caught in the past, we always had enough time to diffuse the situation before anything happened. No such luck now, it seems.

“Hello?” A soft feminine voice filled the room, breaking the silence. Even though I couldn’t see the door from my position — my bed strategically hidden behind my desk — I still heard gentle footsteps as someone entered the room. “Taylor? Are you here?”

Ashley and I exchanged a quick glance before springing to action. Thank God I’d worn sweatpants; it only took half a second to get my pants back on in record time, my poking boner the only evidence of our dirty deed. Ashley, having been on her knees, took full advantage of the fact she was already dressed and jumped to her feet as she came out from behind the desk. She faked a confidence that I knew only came with almost being caught having sex many times before.

“Hi!” she called back as she emerged. “Sorry! My friend and I were so busy unpacking boxes, we almost didn’t hear you come in.”

Taking that as my cue, I followed Ashley and appeared in turn, giving what I hoped was a suitable smile when meeting one’s new roommate. I didn’t dare to check whether my waistband was keeping my dick contained, hoping it was hidden enough. I kicked an empty box forward to give credence to Ashley’s excuse, but the attempt felt more awkward than successful. “Hello,” I offered lamely as I finally caught a glimpse of the new arrival.

The girl was short, dressed casually, and sporting a long mane of red hair. She had a cute, adorable face with freckled cheeks that hid under a large pair of dorky glasses. Her eyes had an odd twinkle, making her seem excited and amused at the situation. To the newcomer’s credit, she didn’t seem flustered that she almost caught a young couple hooking up behind a wooden desk. Despite the number of empty boxes thrown around, it was hard to tell how believable Ashley’s excuse actually was.

Regardless, the girl seemed unconcerned. She gave the room a bright smile and walked up to the pair of us, hand extended directly towards Ashley. “I’m Sarah, your new roommate,” she said. “You must be Taylor.”

Ashley put her hand up in a quick, awkward wave, forgoing the handshake. “Ah, my name’s actually Ashley,” she replied meekly, quickly gesturing with her thumb towards me. “That’s Taylor.”

Sarah blinked and took a half-step, immediately thrown off. “Wait, what?”

Clearly confused, her eyes bounced between Ashley and I while her hand remained half-extended. Her reaction wasn’t unfamiliar and I felt a twinge of sympathy. ‘Disarmed’ was how I came to describe her expression; it was one I had grown to expect. I gave her a warm smile and approached her quickly, taking her palm. “Hi, sorry. I’m Taylor.”

“But,” she said, still stunned. She only shook my hand out of habit. “This is a girls’ dorm.”

“I know,” I admitted with a half shrug. Best get this out of the way now. “As far as I know, it’s an administrative error. Believe me, this happens all the time because of my name.”

Having recovered from the earlier awkwardness, Ashley chimed in. “I can attest to that!” she began, chuckling. “We tried to fix it but the school system was uncooperative. You’re actually meeting him the same way I did! It’s how we became friends back in elementary school; it was on a camping trip where we were assigned to the same room, so believe me girl, I’ve been there.” She quickly walked up to me and gave me a small squeeze. “But Taylor’s totally cool, trust me!”

I chuckled in turn, recalling the moment in my head. That story had since become one of many. “I find it’s best to just go along with it.”

Sarah stayed silent as she absorbed our tale before slowly nodding, a small blush creeping on her face. “Okay,” she mumbled, looking away. “I suppose it’s fine.” She shook her head as though clearing it, and finally stepped back. “Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you Taylor.”

I had to admit, her recovery time was impressive. Most girls took longer to accept my circumstances. “Likewise,” I replied with a warm smile, still hoping to give the girl the time she’d need to recoup.

Introductions done, Sarah spun and paced around her empty half of the room as though inspecting it. I took the opportunity to quickly turn to Ashley and silently mouth Holy Fuck, my heart still beating a hundred miles a minute.

Ashley’s I know! was equally silent.

That’s when I realized Sarah had shifted to eyeballing the room’s measurements. Taking a step forward, I broke the silence. “Sorry,” I mumbled, suddenly concerned she’d notice the room’s poor division. Best bite this bullet too. “I might have taken more than half the room with my bookcases.”

“Oh, don’t worry about it,” she stated with a smile, finally turning back towards me. “I’m pretty minimalistic, so I’ll make due with what I have. I might even have more room than I’d originally anticipated!”

Ashley snorted somewhere behind me. It was hard resisting the urge to stick my tongue out at her.

“Regardless,” the newcomer continued, glancing towards the entrance. “It doesn’t seem like Rupert will make it in time.” The redhead then walked back towards the hallway and peaked into it, frowning. “Would it be too much trouble to ask for your help getting my things out of the truck? My boyfriend’s running late, and it needs to be emptied and returned by the end of the hour.”

“Oh hell no!” Ashley made no attempt to hide the disdain in her voice. “I’m done moving boxes!”

“We’d love too,” I said, giving my friend a smile. She glared back in response while Sarah nearly exploded from elation.

“Oh, thank you! There isn’t much, I promise! Just my mattress and half a dozen boxes. It’ll take two, maybe three trips, tops.” She fished a set of keys from a small pocket, twirling them on one finger. “Just give me… five minutes while I move the truck closer. I didn’t know which dorm to look for, so I parked a little ways away. I’ll meet you down at the lobby! Thanks again!”

She ran off as suddenly as she’d appeared, leaving Ashley and I alone. I blinked at where the redhead had just stood before turning to my still scowling friend. “She seems nice.” Ashley’s scowl deepened at the comment. “What? I’m trying to start us off on the right foot. Lighten up.” Her glare intensified. “Alright, look; be thankful she didn’t say anything about nearly catching you with my cock down your throat.”

“I want a massage after this,” Ashley stated with arms crossed and resolute.

“Done,” I chuckled. “You’ve more than earned it.”

“And an orgasm.”

“I’ll give you at least two.”

“Three?”

“Only if you’re a good girl,” I teased with a wink.

“Deal!” she exclaimed, stomping past me. I laughed as she disappeared, and shook my head to brush away any concerns. Given the circumstances, that went as well as it could’ve gone. I took a moment to appreciate the emptiness that would become Sarah’s living space, marvelling at the endless possibilities. The thought brought a smile to my face and, both excited and determined, I chased after Ashley when I spotted her halfway down the hall. It didn’t take me long to catch up.

“Oh, and you’re moving the mattress!”

* * *

In the end, moving Sarah’s load didn’t end up taking more than half an hour. When it was finally over, Ashley collapsed on my bed with a loud sigh of exasperation. She groaned from the strain and effort of parading countless boxes from the lobby to my dorm.

“If I’m still your only friend when the term is over,” she wheezed without looking at me, her gaze locked on the ceiling, “you’re moving yourself out of this place.”

“Don’t worry,” I chuckled, placing the last of Sarah’s boxes on her bare mattress. “By this time next year, I’ll have double the amount of books for you to carry.”

“Not if I burn them all first!”

I ignored her antics and instead turned to look at Sarah as she trailed in behind us, carrying what she promised was the last of her stuff. “Thanks again for all your help,” she reiterated once more as she placed the cardboard down, “The both of you, truly! I was worried that my roommate would end up being a bit of a bitch, but you’ve been really nice so far.”

I gave her a wide smile, letting her know it was a sentiment I shared. “I wouldn’t dismiss that concern just yet if I were you,” I warned, smirking at the redhead. “You’ve only just met Ashley.”

“Shut it, Taylor!”

The comment made Sarah grin in turn while she suppressed a laugh. “You two make an interesting couple,” she said before turning away.

I opted not to correct her. Sarah scanned the mess that consumed her half of the room one last time, then headed back towards the door with keys in hand. “Alright, now to return the truck,” she exclaimed, her back to me. “I have less than half an hour to get to the dealer before my fees double. I’ll also probably visit my boyfriend Rupert to see what’s delayed him, so I think it’s fair to say I won’t be back to unpack until late.” She paused at the threshold and finally glanced back at me. “Will you be spending the night here?”

I shrugged, not having made the decision yet. “Probably? It’ll depend on how much unpacking I have left to do.”

Sarah nodded, evidently anticipating the answer. “Good. In that case, could we take the time tonight to establish some ground rules?” she boldly asked, catching me off guard. She continued without giving me time to recover. “Sorry, but I really wasn’t expecting my roommate to be a guy. It’s fine that you are — I understand it was an issue with the administration and you seem pretty chill, so I’m open to giving it a shot — but we’ll need to set some boundaries for me to be fully comfortable living in such an enclosed space with you.”

Given the circumstances, her request was more than reasonable. “Fine by me,” I agreed, nodding at her. “Whatever it takes for us to get along peacefully this term.”

Sarah flashed a broad smile, the first truly genuine one since our introduction. It was a beautiful one that accentuated her freckles and made her look incredibly cute. “Thank you for understanding. I’ll catch you later!”

Without another word, Sarah disappeared beyond the threshold, her steps growing more distant as they echoed down the hall. However, her smell lingered and I breathed in her perfume. I enjoyed her scent, remembering her smile—it made me euphoric. How lucky am I that my new roommate is fun, energetic, and cute? Definitely a contrast to the nightmares I’d conjured in my head!

“She suspects something,” Ashley stated matter-of-factly from her place on the bed, sending my high crashing down.

It was soon replaced with an overhead image of Ashley shoving my cock down her throat. The adrenaline returned. “Y-you think?” I stuttered, hoping her insinuations weren’t true.

“It’s what she wants to talk to you about,” Ashley explained, dismissive of my hopes. “She’s gonna be all Jorgen von Strangle on your ass and hit you with a copy of ‘Da Rulez’.”

I snorted at her joke, “Seriously? A Fairly Odd Parents reference? What are you, eight?”

“Shut up, I’m tired!” she stated melodramatically. “This poor girl is overworked and underloved; I lost count of the number of times I wished those boxes would move themselves.”

I shook my head, already used to Ashley’s antics. “Where did you put the massage oil?”

“Under the bed,” she gestured, pointing. “Drawer to the left,”

Without another word, I moved to the drawer in question to inspect its contents, and noted that Ashley decided this one would become our new sex drawer. I withdrew my bag of oils and a pink vibrator, placing the latter on the bed while warming one of the bottles up in my hand. After finding a towel, Ashley removed her top and proceeded to lay face down on my bed, exposing her naked back to me.

I placed a large blob of the now warm oil on my fingers and coated my hands in the substance, heating it further. I sat down on her ass and smeared the remaining globs of oil along her spine, making the girl shiver. I then began pressing my palms along the length of her back, spreading it further and commencing the massage.

“Hmm, you’re the best,” Ashley sighed. She nearly moaned as I ran my thumbs down the length of her spine. Slick with oil, I moved my other fingers along her back, in search of the tense muscles and applied pressure by making small circles to ease her stress.

Slowly my hands moved northwards, slipping under her bra and massaging her upper back. Continuing still, they finished their journey and found the base of her neck. From there, I shifted and began focusing on her shoulders. “Thanks again for your help today, Ashley. Even if you did complain the entire time.”

Her giggle was deep and slow, the girl being too relaxed to put much energy into it. “My snark cannot be contained!” Her own fingers slipped across her back and found the strap holding her bra. Ashley undid the garment with swift movements, lifting her shoulders to remove the item and throw it aside.

Fully unobstructed, I settled into a slow rhythm as I worked to remove all signs of tension from my friend’s back. Occasionally, Ashley sighed in obvious satisfaction as I worked through various knots and exhausted muscles. After carrying so many boxes, even my own body relished the moment of respite and a small euphoric high consumed me as I worked. There was finally a sense of calmness, the first moment of true peace since the start of the move.

Ashley’s phone started to vibrate as it rang, immediately breaking the stillness.

“Not again!” she groaned, displeased with another interruption. She shuffled to glance at her phone, clearly not impressed. “How much do you want to bet that it’s Eli?”

“I’m not taking that bet, no way,” I stated, smirking. I didn’t let the noise distract me, moving in tandem with her as I tried to remain focused on her back. “You were supposed to call him an hour ago.”

“Don’t remind me.” She grimaced as she read the name. “It’s him.” Propping herself up on her arms, she angled the phone using a pillow and answered the call. She turned on her camera and smiled as Eli’s familiar Middle-Eastern visage appeared on the screen.

“Hey babe!” she answered excitedly, grinning brightly at her boyfriend. Given her current state, I wasn’t sure how genuine her excitement truly was.

“Hey Ash,” he began, his voice full of concern. “Are you done with the move? You were supposed to be back an hour ago.”

“I know, sorry!” she answered, giving him her sincerest smile. “We ended up meeting Taylor’s new roommate and helped her move her stuff. We’re done now, just taking a few minutes to catch my breath.”

“Okay, that’s good to know,” he sighed. “Wait, are you topless?” he then asked, just realizing her state of undress.

Ashley dismissed the observation with a wave of her hand, unconcerned. “Taylor’s giving me a massage. My reward for putting up with his shit.”

“Hey Eli,” I yelled from above her, joining the conversation. From the way the phone was angled, I knew he couldn’t see me. “I thought you’d prefer getting her relaxed instead of stressed from the move.”

“Hey man,” His tone betrayed no hints of him being upset or concerned that I was currently massaging his topless girlfriend. If anything, he seemed almost thankful; typical Eli. “Thanks for that. Make sure you work out all the bitchiness from her shoulders. God knows she’s a pain to deal with when she’s in one of her moods.”

Impressively, I felt her indignation at his remark despite how relaxed she was. “Says the man who loves to, quote, ‘put me in my place’. We both know you find it hot, Eli.”

He coughed loudly into his hand, immediately shifting the conversation elsewhere. “Should I be expecting you soon, then?” His failed attempts at a smooth transition had me snickering under my breath.

“Yeah,” Ashley sighed, her head lolling back into her arms. “As soon as Taylor’s done and I can move again.”

Eli’s head nodded on the screen, seemingly satisfied with her answer. “Alright, I’ll leave you girls to it then. I aim to have our dinner ready by six, so please try and arrive on time.”

“Will do!” Ashley gave him a thumbs up, nearly pressing the digit onto the camera and obscuring her face with pink skin. “See you soon babe!”

“See ya!”

With her thumb, she disconnected the call. Eli’s face vanished from the screen as the display flashed black, the device shutting off. Ashley’s arm fell onto the mattress, the girl burying her head into her arms.

“Don’t say it,” she grumbled, the sound muffled.

“He said ‘you girls’ again,” I noted anyway, ignoring her protests. I tried not to let his comment bother me, but Ashley promised to fix it by now. “You’ve been dating for what, six months now? He does know I’m a guy, right?”

“Please, can we not talk about this now?”

The tone of her voice made me reconsider, my hands never stopping. I pressed them firmly into the muscles of her back, hoping the easing of tension will relax her once more. “Okay, rain-check then.”

Through her back, I could feel her smile. Thank God she couldn’t see my frown.

I took advantage of the fact that her chest was currently propped up on her arms, deciding to angle my hands and glide them over her shoulder blades. I followed the natural curvature of her chest and snaked them between her and the mattress, finding her breasts and cupping them. She gasped at the sudden shift in stimulation and gave me more access, arching her back and revealing her tits. Using the new space, my fingers quickly found her nipples, hard and stiffened by the cold, and I began squeezing them, making her sigh.

“Turn around,” I ordered, my voice calm and collected. Ashley obeyed the command, smiling at me as she rolled over onto the towel and settled onto her back, exposing herself to me. I grabbed her nipples once more, making her squirm and doing my best to turn her on.

“Is this where I’m rewarded for being a good girl?” she pleaded, becoming increasingly desperate.

I answered her with a smile, grabbing the forgotten vibrator and bringing it to life. It doesn’t take me long to move it between her legs.

* * *

“So,” I asked, secretly proud of myself for giving Ashley her three promised orgasms, “did I force the snark out of you?”

“Hmm? Never!” she mumbled with a heavy but contented sigh. The satisfied girl was drenched in sweat and oil, breathing heavily from the force of her third and final climax. Her legs were spread shamelessly wide, her crotch soaked with her arousal and cum. Before her pussy laid the still humming vibrator, slick and wet with fluids. “You’ve merely suppressed it, for now. It’ll be back in a couple of hours.” She flashed me a wide grin.

I rolled my eyes while climbing off the naked girl. “Thank God you’re spending the evening with Eli.”

I let her bask in the remnants of her orgasms while I stretched my aching limbs and took one final gander at the box-filled room. With a sigh, I decided to start cleaning up the discarded cardboard, knowing it was better to do it now than later. It didn’t take long for Ashley to start moving behind me, the soft shuffling of clothes being the only sound she made as she picked up her discarded outfit.

A familiar shadow soon blocked the remaining ambient light. A weight settled on my back and hugged me warmly. “Thank you for putting up with me,” she whispered, her voice soft with sincerity.

I chuckled and put her in a headlock, ruffling her hair a little. “What are friends for?” I told her. Ashley might be a hardass, but I always genuinely enjoyed her company. “Thanks for helping me move.”

She hugged me for another minute, neither of us wanting to ruin the moment by saying anything else. She eventually pulled away though, leaving me with a cold imprint of where her body used to radiate warmth. “Anyway, I should go.” she admitted, spinning around to find her things. “And I’d rather not be around when Sarah comes back for your talk.”

“You and me both,” I mumbled. It was all I needed to say for Ashley to know how much I wasn’t looking forward to my upcoming conversation with Sarah. Although I couldn’t really blame my new roommate either, given the circumstances. “At least let me walk you out,” I suggested, getting up. “I’ll take the opportunity to go for a walk myself and gather my thoughts.”

To my chagrin, however, Ashley raised a hand and stopped me from moving, shouldering her purse with the other. “It’s fine, I’m more than capable of finding my way out.” Her smile betrayed the joke. “Trust me.”

I shrugged, collapsing another cardboard box. “I suppose it’s best not to keep Eli waiting,” I stated dismissively. “The longer you make him wait, the rougher he’ll be when he ‘puts you in your place’.”

I meant it as a joke. Truly. But at that moment, I witnessed Ashley’s façade break. Gone was her bravado, instead replaced by a young girl still squeamish about sex. A blush crept up her cheeks, turning them nearly as red as Sarah’s mane of hair. It took me aback. Making Ashley fluster was never easy, and I cherished the moment any time it happened. Seeing what broke through and made her nervous was always fascinating.

I immediately knew there was a story there. Considering we rarely talked about her sex life with Eli, her reaction made sense. “Okay,” I quickly added, unable to hold back a smirk, “Now I have to know. Where does he put you?”

Her blush turned a further crimson, but she answered anyway. “Face down,” she admitted, her tone weak initially. As expected though, it didn’t take long for Ashley to find her confidence and resolve once more. “On my hands and knees, like a good girl.”

I chuckled. “That’s hot; I should try fucking you like that sometime.”

This time, her smirk was mischievous. “You wouldn’t be able to make it as good as Eli, even if you tried.”

I raised an eyebrow, hoping for more. Instead, she stuck out her tongue and offered nothing else. She called out, “Bye!”, then waved her hand in a dramatic arc. She smiled as she swiftly exited out of my new dorm. I watched her vanish and snorted at the disappearance, already missing her.

I made a mental note to continue our previous conversation next time I saw her, then jumped to my feet in a long stretch. I could wait for Sarah’s inevitable return, but I knew the upcoming conversation would most likely be a difficult one; I figured it would be best to clear my head. Ashley’s words were already echoing in my mind... Taylor’s totally cool, trust me!

I hoped they’d be enough; even if they weren’t, I still planned to meet Sarah on my own terms.