The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

5 PM

It was 4:18 when I finally pulled myself up off the grass. I was sore and tired but most of all, I was just pissed. One thing was certain though. I had 42 minutes before I was going to have to do it all over again.

I made it back to the parking lot with no further problems and from there, I made it home. I was hot and I was tired. I knew it wasn’t going to help anything but I knew what I really needed was a shower. It was 4:31.

I let my hands linger over my breasts and between my legs. I liked playing with myself so while I might have done more, I knew I just didn’t have the time. I went to work on my body and by the time I hopped out of the shower, I was feeling a lot better.

I reviewed what I had learned so far. Denny Wilkins might or might not be involved. Dirk hadn’t actually said that he was but only that he had made some comments that might have made him involved. Denny Wilkins didn’t live at the frat house and Denny Wilkins worked out on Sunday afternoons although he wasn’t there when I went there. Did that mean something, I wondered.

I looked at the clock. It was 4:48. Damn, I didn’t have much time. So what was I missing. What else could I be doing to find this guy, either to make him make it stop or to rule him out?

I put on a skirt and a long-sleeved blouse. Nothing special because as far as I knew, I wasn’t going out, and I headed for the kitchen. I knew what I was going to do next and I knew what I needed was there.

What else, I asked myself. What else was I missing?

I wondered if Denny Wilkins had a girlfriend. If he did, at the very least, she should know what he was doing. Might be doing I corrected myself. So, how would I find her. I could call Dirk but after this afternoon, I really didn’t want to talk to the guy. I thought Dirk meant well but I wasn’t sure I could trust him. I mean, what if this guy Denny Wilkins was some innocent, and it was Dirk who was feeding me a line?

I didn’t think that was the case. Dirk had seemed sincere so if his information was wrong, I had to believe that Dirk, at least, thought it was the truth. He’d even gone so far as to qualify what he’d told me before he gave me Denny’s name. Still, all that having been said. I didn’t want to talk to him.

So who else would know? A sorority perhaps? Hmm. If Denny Wilkins were part of a fraternity, then there had to be a sister sorority, right? Maybe he dated someone at the sorority. It was a long shot but what else did I have to go on? I looked at the clock. 4:52. Don’t be late, I told myself. Whatever you do, don’t be late.

I looked the fraternity up on the web. Yep, there was a sister sorority and another quick search brought me to a chapter here on campus. I got the phone number. 4:54. Damn, it was going to be close.

I put the headset on for my cell phone and I dialed the number even as I went to work on my left wrist.

One ring, then a second. I thought for sure it was going to go over to voice mail but then at the last moment, the phone picked up. “Hi, this is Trish,” the girl said. “How may I help you?”

“Hi, Trish. My name’s Stacy and I’m trying to find someone and I was wondering if you could help me. Your sorority is a sister sorority of the fraternity he’s in and I was thinking he might be dating one of the girls there.”

“Why don’t you just ask the fraternity?”

“I did. They wouldn’t tell me anything.”

“Then why should we—”

“Listen, we’re just talking, you know. Girl to girl. I think the boys are blowing me off, you know.”

“Yeah, but—”

“Look, I’m not saying you have to tell me but if I give you his name, maybe you could ask around.”

“I dunno.”

“Trish, this is really important. I really, really, really need your help. I wouldn’t ask if it weren’t important.”

The girl was wavering but finally, she came to a decision. “Okay, what’s his name?”

I breathed a sigh of relief. “It’s Denny Wilkins.”

I was hoping the girl might know something but I could tell the name meant nothing to her. “Denny Wilkins,” she said. “Okay, I got it.

“Thanks, Trish. I really appreciate it.”

“Uh huh,” the girl said and then she hung up the phone.

I looked at the clock. 4:58. I was cutting it close, too close. Already, duct tape had been wrapped around the sleeves of my blouse and already, one of my wrists had been secured to the chair. This next part was going to be tricky but with the strips that I’d cut hanging down over my wrist, if I could just use my knee to force the ends together.

I looked at the clock. 4:59. Damn. Too close. I managed to push the ends together and then I used my knee to make an even tighter bonding.

I didn’t have to look at the clock to know what time it was. My body told me. My body writhed in the chair. I struggled and I twisted but my wrists held fast to the arms of the chair.

I was getting more frantic. My pussy was on fire. I needed to get fucked. I needed to get loose but the more I pulled, the tighter the tape seemed to hold me. I had to get loose. I had to. I had to get loose so I could fuck.

I actually felt as if I were almost losing my grip on reality. I pulled again to no effect. This was a really stupid idea. Why had I done this. I had to get loose. I had to get loose so I could go fuck.

I felt pain. It seemed to radiate from my pussy. I wasn’t giving my pussy what it wanted and now my pussy was taking it out on me. I tried to tell my pussy that it wasn’t my fault but I knew the truth. I’d been arrogant. I’d tied myself up. Sure, it was for a good cause, but if I hadn’t tied myself up like this, I’d be fucking right now. How could I have been so stupid. I could have been fucking right now.

I struggled again. The chair rolled but my hands didn’t come free. I struggled even harder and I banged my leg against my desk. I’m not sure if I even noticed it. If I did, the pain in my leg was nothing compared to what I was feeling between my legs.

I was going to go mad if I didn’t get a cock inside me. Someone was going to find me strapped to this chair, babbling incoherently, and they would wonder what could have happened to me. They would wonder why I was strapped to this chair. They would wonder who had done it to me, and all the while, they would never guess that I’d done it to myself.

I struggled again. I tried to ram my chair up against the wall. I thought maybe I could bust the chair up and if I could, then I could get free and then I could go fuck. I didn’t care about the chair. All I wanted was to fuck.

The chair fell over and now I was in an even worse predicament than before. I couldn’t even move. I kicked but to no avail. I couldn’t do anything. I was stuck. I started to cry.

I needed to get up. I needed to fuck. I didn’t care who did me just so long as I got fucked, but I couldn’t get up so I couldn’t fuck. I cried even louder.

“Hey, is anyone in here?”

I thought for a second I was hallucinating. This was it. I really was going mad. How could there be a man’s voice in my apartment, but if I wasn’t hallucinating, if it really was a man, it meant he had a cock, and if he had a cock, it meant I could fuck.

“In here,” I called out, all but forgetting why I’d tied myself to the chair in the first place. “In here. Help. Come get me, please.”

“Where are you,” the voice called out again and I recognized it. It was Jack. Jack was Kat’s boyfriend. Kat was my roommate. Kat was my friend, but Jack had a cock, and more than anything else in the whole-wide world, I needed a cock and I needed it now. Certainly, Kat wouldn’t begrudge me that now, would she?

Jack came to the door of the bedroom. “Whoa! What the fuck happened here?”

“Just get me up, Jack,” I said.

“Who the hell did this to you?”

“Just get me up.”

That was easier said than done because it meant lifting both me and the chair. “Wait here,” he said.

“No, don’t go,” I screamed. “Don’t go. Ja-a-a-a-ack. Don’t go.”

Jack left but he wasn’t gone for long and when he returned, he had a knife from the kitchen. A couple of quick cuts and he’d sliced his way through the tape that held me down and all at once, I was free. He pulled me up out of the chair. He sat me down on my bed and then he sat down beside me.

“What the hell happened to you?”

I’ll admit it. I wasn’t at my best. I couldn’t figure out what it was the man was talking about.

“Stace,” the man said again. “Are you all right.”

I was bewildered. I didn’t even know what the answer to the question was. I guess in the end, I nodded my head.

“So you’re okay?”

I nodded again.

“So who did this to you?”

“Did what?”

Jack just kind of shook his head. He just didn’t understand. “Who tied you up?”

“What?”

“Who tied you to the chair?”

Oh. That. Hmmm. How was I going to handle that one. Oh hi, Jack. Who tied me to the chair? Why I did, of course. Why the hell did you do that? Because I didn’t want to fuck. Because why? I have to fuck every hour on the hour, Jack. Didn’t you know that...

No, that wasn’t going to work. I couldn’t tell him that, and besides...

“You know,” I said, “I haven’t really thanked you properly for cutting me loose from that chair.”

“It was nothing,” Jack said.

I was looking at Jack’s jeans. “Um no,” I said. “Actually, it wasn’t nothing. It was something very special, and I think I need to show you just how grateful I am.”

“You don’t have to—”

That was as far as I got because I leaned in and gave Jack a kiss.

“Hey.”

I gave him another kiss and this time, I let my hand drop in his lap.

“Hey. What the hell are you doing, Stace?”

“I’m thanking you, silly.”

“But ... but ... hey. You shouldn’t be doing this.”

That last part was addressed more to my hand than to me because I’d just taken his zipper down. “Don’t be silly,” I told the guy even as I slipped my hand inside his jeans. “Everything’s going to be just fine.”

“But what if Kat walks in?”

I could feel his cock through his underwear and it felt great. “Don’t you worry about her. She won’t be home for hours.” Actually, I had no idea where Kat was but I wasn’t going to tell Jack that. I kissed him again and I gave his cock a squeeze.

“No, come on, Stace. We got to stop.”

I slipped my hand inside the boy’s briefs. It was one thing to be feeling that cock through a layer of cotton. It was a whole other thing having that thing hot and hard in my hand. I already knew we weren’t going to be stopping. I flashed the guy a smile even as I gave his cock a nice, slow stroke. “You can’t mean that, Jack. I mean, doesn’t my hand feel so good on your cock?”

“Yeah, but—”

My hand gave his cock another squeeze. “And I know you like me, Jack. I know you always have.”

“Yeah, but—”

“And with a cock as hard as this one, I’ll bet you need someone to take really good care of it. Is that what you want, Jack? Do you want someone to take care of your cock?”

“Yeah, but, I mean no. I mean, what about Kat?”

“If she were here, then she could do the job but she’s not here. I am, and you’ve got a cock that really needs to be taken care of.”

The guy was silent.

“Tell me, Jack. Have you ever had your dick sucked before?” I already knew the answer to that one. Kat had told me that was something he wanted and she’d told me it was something she was unwilling to do.

Jack shook his head.

I felt so bad about doing this. I mean, here I was seducing my roommate’s boyfriend. That was pretty damned low but the need between my legs was just too intense to ignore. “How about I suck your cock and if you like it, then you can fuck my pussy.”

The guy was wavering but he was still trying to do the right thing which made it all the more shitty what I was doing to him. “I don’t know, Stace. I mean, Kat and me, we got something good going.”

“So don’t tell her.” God, I felt shitty about this.

“I ... I can’t.”

I gave his cock another squeeze and then I pulled his cock out into the light. “I’ll tell you what,” I told him. “I’ll suck your cock with no strings attached and if you decide you want to fuck me, then you can do it then.”

The guy didn’t say anything so I made the decision for him.

I gave his cock a squeeze and then I pulled his cock out into the light. “Mmm, Jack, your cock is so big, Jack. Do you want me to suck your cock, Jack?”

“Yeah,” the guy groaned.

“Yeah? You sure, Jack?”

“Yeah.”

My mouth slipped down and then I was kissing Jack’s cock. As turned on as my pussy was, I knew what I really wanted was to hop on and give him a ride but I was willing to take it just a little slower if it meant I would be even more likely to get the cock I craved.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned.

I gave the boy a squeeze even as I looked up at him. “What was that,” I asked.

“Fuck,” the boy groaned. “Fuck. Do it. Suck my cock.”

“What was that, Jack? I’m not sure I heard you.”

The guy groaned. “Suck it, Stace. Suck my cock.”

I gave his cock a lick even as I looked up at him. “You sure,” I asked, “because I wouldn’t want you doing anything you didn’t want to do.”

The man groaned. “Stop being such a fucking tease, Stace, and suck my fucking dick.”

“Why, Jack, I thought you’d never ask.” I was done teasing. I slipped my mouth down around the boy’s cock and then I pushed my way all the way down.

The boy groaned.

“Why Jack, if I didn’t know better, I’d say you really liked this, but wouldn’t it be better if you took your jeans off so I could really get at that cock of yours?”

That was all it took. Jack was standing up and then he was opening his jeans. He took down his briefs and then he sat down on the bed so I could suck his cock again. “You really are one hell of a fucking slut, Stace.”

Maybe I might have been mad at that characterization of me if it weren’t for the fact that I was so horny. I had his cock out and that was all that mattered. Now, all I needed was to get that cock inside me and something told me that before too long, that was exactly where that cock was going to be.

But for now, my mouth was good enough. I’d never really thought I would have liked sucking cock but I was finding I liked it now. I wasn’t sure why that was. I wasn’t sure if it was because it was something someone had made me want to do or if I liked it merely because I was good at it. Either way, I was finding out that I was one hell of a cock sucker and I was finding out that it was something I really liked to do.

I let one of my hands slip between his legs even as I held his cock with the other. God, I was wet. God, I needed to be fucked. I needed it so fucking bad.

I tried to pull my mouth up off of Jack’s cock but he kept pushing me back down onto his cock. “Don’t stop,” he said. “Don’t stop.”

I think it was a measure of just how far I’d fallen. If someone had tried that with me when I was in my right mind, I would have fought back. There just wasn’t anyway I’d let some guy make me do anything, but now, I was fighting back, not because I wanted to get away, but merely because I wanted to change positions.

Jack was still trying to push me down onto his cock and in a way, he was winning but I don’t think he thought it all the way through. If he did, he would have realized I had his cock in my mouth.

Fortunately, I didn’t have to push it that far. Jack let up if only for a moment and when he did, up popped my head.

“Fuck, Stace. Where the hell did you learn to suck cock like that?”

That was a question that really didn’t need to be answered so I didn’t. Besides, there was something else even more important on my mind. My hand was still stroking myself between my legs.

I couldn’t help it. I let out a little whimpering moan.

Jack picked up on it. “What’s up, Stace?”

I couldn’t help but whimper again. “I think you’re going to have to help me with this.”

“What’s that, Stace?”

I reached pulled up my skirt and then I pushed down my panties. “This,” I said. “I need you to help me with this.”

Jack stared at me and then he stared between my legs.

“Come on, Jack,” I said. “Don’t make me beg for it.”

I thought for a second that he was going to do exactly that but at the last minute, he seemed to come to his senses. “So you want me to fuck you?”

My fingers were rubbing myself between my legs. How dense could this guy be. “Yes,” I said. “I want you to fuck me.”

Jack still seemed to hesitate but then he was moving and he was sliding in between my legs.

“Oh yeah, that’s it. Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me.”

He was pulling his arms up under my legs, pulling them up and out of the way. My pussy was so exposed for him and I knew I loved it.

“Don’t make me wait, Jack.”

He did make me wait, at least for just a moment longer. His cock lingered just out of reach but then it was only for a moment and then he was shoving his cock up against me and then it wasn’t just up against me. He was shoving his cock inside me.

I couldn’t help it. I moaned as I took that cock. It felt so good.

Jack wasn’t saying much anymore or if he was, it was just that he was letting his cock do all the talking and that was just fine with me. He had my pussy stuffed so nice and good.

I knew I shouldn’t be liking this but the compulsion just made it too hard for me to resist. I needed my 5:00 fuck and like it or not, Jack was it and it felt so fucking good.

Jack was going after me harder now and he was grunting and groaning and I had a pretty good idea why. “You going to cum in me, Jack? Is that it? Are you going to cum in me?”

Jack didn’t answer right away but then he grunted out a “Yeah.”

“That’s what I want,” I encouraged him. “I want you to do it. I want you to cum in my tight, little pussy.”

The guy didn’t say anything.

“Come on, Jack. Do it. Cum in my tight, little pussy.”

Jack was getting more and more intense and I knew what was going to happen.

“Come on, Jack. Do it. Do it now.”

Jack was going to do it whether I told him to or not. He buried himself inside me and then I could feel his cock swell inside me and I could feel it happening. I knew he was cumming inside me and even as I knew it, I knew I was cumming, too. My cunt squeezed his cock. I was cumming so fucking hard.

Jack emptied himself inside me and only then when he was done did he pull his cock out. “Oh my God, Stace. I can’t believe I did that.” The guy ran his hand through his hair. “Oh my God,” he moaned. “Oh my God,” and then I guess he couldn’t take the guilt anymore because he got up and left.

I didn’t care what he believed. I’d just had my 5:00 fuck and for now, I was fine, and Jack, well Jack left still not ever getting an answer to his question because Jack never did figure out who tied me to that chair.