The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

6 PM

I know this might sound crazy what with all the stuff going on in my life and all that, but I was hungry. In fact, I was starved. I’d eaten last night but I’d had no breakfast and no lunch and even as fucked up as everything was for me, I needed food and I needed it bad.

I toyed with an idea. It was risky but hey, who knew, maybe I could turn this fuck every hour on the hour thing to my advantage.

I called Joe’s Pizza.

Joe’s Pizza is over on State Street and as far as I’m concerned, they’ve got some of the best pizza in town. One of the big chains has moved in and soaked up a lot of Joe’s business. They have more money and more drivers but Joe’s is hanging in there. I picked up the phone and gave them a call.

Joe answered just as I expected him to. “What can I do for you, Miss Stacy,” he asked when he heard it was me.

“Hey, Joe,” I said. “I got a special request. I need a pizza, but I need it here at a certain time. It needs to get here right at 6:00. Do you think you can swing that?”

In light of everything that had happened to me so far that day, I found Joe’s thick, Italian accent oddly comforting. This, at least, was something that was not abnormal. I could almost see the man looking around the shop. “I don’t know, Miss Stacy. It’s Sunday. We busy.”

“Ple-e-e-e-ease,” I said. “It’s really, really important.”

I knew he was thinking it over. “Okay,” he said finally. “We do it, just for you, so what do you want?”

I smiled. “The usual, Joe.”

“Okay. Pepperoni and cheese with ranch for dipping. Okay, we’ll have it there by 6:00. No problem.”

“I need it right at 6:00, Joe. That’s very important.”

“Okay. We do it. We have it there for you right at 6:00. No problem.”

“Thanks, Joe.”

“You’re welcome, Miss Stacy,” the man said and then he hung up the phone.

It was weird but as soon as I hung up the phone, I realized I really didn’t have anything to do. I couldn’t go anywhere because I was waiting for the pizza and I couldn’t think of anyone I really needed to call so for the first time since I’d been awakened by that phone call nearly six hours before, for the first time, I really had nothing to do.

My blouse was pretty well thrashed. There were bits of duct tape that were still clinging to it that I wasn’t sure would ever come out. I went and got another top. The skirt was fine though although my panties smelled like cum, although to be honest, I think it was more my pussy than my panties that smelled that way.

With the way things were, I’d learned to watch the clock. That second hand was a vicious enemy, bringing me ever closer to getting my pussy fucked. As the minute hand slowly crept up the left side of the clock, I found myself getting more and more worried. Was Joe going to make it? Was the driver going to be there on time? I hoped so because a few minutes too late or a few minutes too early could be truly disasterous.

It was five to six and I was really starting to sweat it out. I fought back the urge to call Joe up and find out what was going on. It was too early for his driver to be there so calling him now would just be bugging him. If his word was good, (and I thought it was,) his driver would be here in five minutes. I hated to think what would happen if he wasn’t.

It was 5:58 and still no pizza. I was getting really worried. This was a really bad idea. I shouldn’t have done this.

The knock on my door came at 5:58:43 exactly. Moments later, there was a second knock.

By the time I got to the door and pulled it open, it was already 5:59.

I’d never known his name but I’d seen him before when he’d come and made a delivery. A girl has to watch her weight, you know, but pizza is something I love and usually Kat and Jack would steall some slices off of me so it wasn’t that bad. Still, I did order often enough that Joe knew me and of all the guys that Joe had running pizzas for him, this guy was the cutest.

“That’ll be $23.48,” he said.

“Hold on a sec,” I told him. “I’ll get that for you.”

You know, it seems if you’re going to be a slave to the cock, then the least anyone can do is at least have the cock delivered hot and fresh to your door. I hadn’t taken two steps when I knew what time it was. I didn’t have to see a clock. My body knew.

I turned to look at the boy. “You know,” I said, “I think I got a better idea.”

“A better idea?”

“Yeah, how about I suck off your cock and when you’re all hot and ready to cum, how about I let you shoot your cock off in my pussy.”

“You’re joking, right?”

“Do I look like I’m joking,” I said.

The guy actually looked around as if he was looking for a hidden camera or something but seeing nothing, he looked back at me.

“Do I look like I’m joking,” I asked again.

“No, but I got to get back to work.”

“Then the sooner we get to it, the sooner you can get back to work.”

“B-b-but—”

I knew where the boy was coming from. I kinda figured it wasn’t all that often that he had a girl offer to suck him off and then let him cum in her pussy although the guy was hot enough that I kind of thought there might be other girls out there that were willing to do it. Lucky for me though that I was the one who had him. “What’s your name,” I asked.

“Rico.”

“Well, Rico, let me explain how this is going to work. I am so hot and horny right now that I’m willing to fuck just about anyone and I do mean anyone. You’re a good looking guy so I’d like to fuck you but if I can’t have you, I’m going to have to go find some cock of my own.”

“You’re serious.”

“Do I look like I’m kidding, Rico?”

“No, but—”

“Look, you ever had your cock sucked before, Rico?”

“Yeah. By my girlfriend.”

“Did you like it?”

“I did, but she didn’t.”

“What happened, Rico?”

“I came,” the boy said. “I came in her mouth. She didn’t want me to. She was so pissed. She said she’d never do that again.”

“Aw, Rico. Poor, Rico. Ain’t never going to get your dick sucked again, are you, Rico. But I’m willing to do it for you, Rico. No strings attached. I’ll even let you cum in my mouth, Rico, if you promise that you’ll make me cum, Rico. So what do you say?”

“I ... I don’t know.”

I’d already taken a step closer to the boy and now I took another step closer. I was so close I could touch him. The boy didn’t realize what a dangerous game he was playing. As horny as I was, I was just about to throw him down and rape his cock, just like I’d done with the boy on the Quad, but I was trying to hold back, trying to let him make the choice.

Still, there was a way I figured I could maybe help him make the choice. I stepped even closer and then I closed my hand over the waistband of his jeans and I used my other hand to stroke the front of his jeans. I could feel his cock as I ran my hand over it. I looked at the guy and smiled. “From what I’m feeling here, I’m thinking maybe you’re liking my offer just a little bit more than you’re letting on.”

“Yeah but—”

“You said yeah.”

“Yeah but—”

“Here, I’ll make it real easy for you.” I unzipped his pants and I slid my hand inside. I wrapped it around his cock and I gave him a squeeze and then I gave him another. “I want this inside my mouth right now.”

If you thought the boy was going to say yes, then you were absolutely right. It was one thing to have a nebulous offer that might or might not be real. It was a whole other thing to have a girl there with her hand on your cock. “Fuck,” the boy groaned. “Fuck yeah. Do it. Suck my cock.”

That was all the invitation that I needed. I was working my hands on his belt and then I was pulling the buckle open. “You won’t be sorry,” I told him and then I opened the button on the front of his jeans. Moments later, I was pulling his jeans down over his hips.

My hands went for his underwear. “Your girlfriend,” I asked even as I pulled his briefs down, “is she pretty?”

“Yeah,” the boy groaned.

I turned the boy around and then I pushed him down on the couch. “But not that pretty, eh Rico?”

I pulled first the one leg and then the other leg of Rico’s jeans past his feet and then I knelt between his knees. My hand attached itself to the boy’s cock. “Well, if she were really pretty,” I said, “she would be doing this,” and with that, I took the boy’s cock into my mouth.

The boy groaned just the way I thought he would and then he groaned even louder as I pushed my mouth even deeper onto his cock. I fought the urge to pull my mouth off of that cock and to look up and tell the boy, “I told you so,” but I had work to do and more importantly, I had a cock to suck.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned, and then he said it again. I smiled to myself. He was finally seeing what I meant.

But I didn’t have time to talk. I needed to suck. I needed to fuck, and when I was done, I had a pizza to eat.

“Oh fuck,” the guy groaned. “Oh fuck.”

This time, I did pull my mouth off of his cock. “So you like that,” I asked even as I stroked his cock.

“Oh yeah,” the boy groaned. “Oh yeah.”

That was all the encouragement that I needed. Once again, my mouth was back on his cock and once again, I was sucking him hard.

Rico had his hands in my hair as I continued to move my mouth up and down on his cock. “Oh yeah,” he would moan. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah,” and then he would groan and then he’d start all over again.

I knew the boy was going to cum and it wasn’t because I considered myself any great cock sucker. I’d only sucked a couple of boy’s cocks so I could hardly call myself experienced and I really hadn’t liked it when I’d done it but for some reason, I was feeling a whole lot better about it now. I wondered if that was part of what had been done to me. Not only had I been made to need sex every hour on the hour, but maybe I’d been made into a super cock sucker. It didn’t matter really because even if that was what had been done to me, that was what I was now.

The man was groaning almost continuously and instinctively, I knew what that meant. He was going to cum. There was a part of me that wanted to stop, not so much because I didn’t want him to cum in my mouth, (really, I didn’t care about that,) but what I was thinking was that if I made him cum in my mouth, then maybe there wouldn’t be anything left for my cunt.

I needn’t have worried and no, I don’t mean he pulled his cock out of my mouth at the very last moment just so he could stick it between my legs. No, he kept on fucking my face until he couldn’t take it any longer and when he couldn’t take it any longer, he just start filling my mouth up with his cum.

Something else that was new or at least that I thought was new was when the boy came in my mouth, I didn’t spit it out. Nope. Instead of doing what it is I would have thought I would have done, I was taking that cum and I was swallowing it down and for some reason, I wanted the boy to give me even more.

I looked up at the boy. “I gave you what you wanted,” I told him. “Now, it’s time for you to give me what I want.”

“I don’t know if I can.”

“What? Worried about getting it up again so soon?”

The boy nodded.

I grinned at him. “You don’t have to worry about that. That’s my job.”

That’s when I got my mouth back down there on his cock. It definitely wasn’t as hard as it had been before and if I’d wanted to, I could have gotten a whole lot more of it in my mouth, but that wasn’t what I wanted.

The boy groaned as my tongue worked its way up and down the boy’s member. The deflating process had stopped but he hadn’t start to grow again. It was almost as if the boy’s cock had a mind of its own. It was almost as if the boy’s cock were saying, “What? Are we going to get fucked again?”

I grabbed that cock and squeezed it even as I slid my mouth between the boy’s legs. I pulled his cock out of the way and then I sucked on his balls.

The boy groaned.

I looked up at him. “You liked that, huh?”

“Yeah,” the boy groaned.

I gave his cock another squeeze and I grinned again. “Well then, I guess I better keep doing it, huh,” and with that, I went back to sucking his balls.

I was holding his cock so there was no doubt what my ball sucking was doing to him but every few moments, I’d give his cock another squeeze just to see how hard he was getting because as hot as I was, I was torn between jumping on that cock right then and there, even if it wasn’t quite ready, and waiting until that thing had achieved maximum hardness.

Fortunately for me, I really didn’t have to wait. Rico must have really liked having his balls sucked because he got really hard really fast.

I looked up at the boy. “My turn,” I said.

I stood. I supposed I could have stripped off my panties and just hopped on top and started to ride, but if I was going to do this, then I figured I should be doing it right. In one motion, I pulled off my top. Moments later, the skirt and went, too and then it was time for me to strip off my panties.

I climbed on top of the boy and I took a hold of his cock and I took him to where I wanted him to be.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned.

Yeah well, that wasn’t the half of it. In the next moment, I was pushing myself down onto his cock.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned again.

That’s what I was pretty much thinking as I took the length of him inside me. Fuck!

I mean, it wasn’t that Rico had the biggest or the best cock that I’d ever had but in the state I was in, I just didn’t care. That cock just felt so good going in and the deeper I took him, the better he felt.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned.

Oh fuck, yeah. That was it. Oh geez, this boy was going to make me cum. That was what I needed. I needed him to make me cum.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned.

I moaned again even as I rode that cock. My hand stroked the boy’s cheek and then I leaned in and gave him a kiss. “I’m going to cum,” I told him. “I’m going to cum and I want you to cum, too. I want you to cum and cum and cum. I want you to fill me up with your cum.”

The boy just moaned.

I kissed him again even as my pussy rode his cock. I was so fucking close. I shivered. Oh shit, I almost came right then and there. I kissed him once more. “Can you do that for me,” I said in an almost panicked voice. “Can you do that for me? Can you cum in my pussy?”

The boy didn’t say anything but then he didn’t have to because his cock was saying everything that needed to be said. I could feel him unleashing himself inside me and that was all it took to get my pussy going, too. Damn, that was good. That was so fucking good.

Rico and I stayed that way for just a few minutes longer, him emptying everything he had into me, and me wringing every last drop out of his cock but then he had to go. He quickly donned his clothes and he was out the door and in his hurry to get out of there, Rico left without ever getting paid for the pizza.

Don’t get me wrong. It still sucked being a slave to the clock but as I was finding out, there were some fringe benefits that came with it. Not only did I get my pussy fucked, but I got my pizza for free.