The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

4 PM

It was 3:45 and I have to admit, I was a little bit worried. I had a pussy full of cum and only fifteen minutes before I was suddenly going to go crazy for dick all over again. I figured the best thing to do was to get off campus and then I could figure out what I was going to do next.

I was halfway across the Quad when my cell phone buzzed. I looked at the screen. It wasn’t a number that I recognized. I let it go to voice mail.

A minute later, my cell phone buzzed again. Again, I looked at the phone. Same unknown number. Again, I let it go to voice mail.

A minute later, my cell phone buzzed. This time, I was almost expecting it. I looked at the display. Same number. I could have let it go. Maybe I should have let it go. After all, I was busy. I had to find the guy, whoever he was, (right now, I was still thinking it was Denny Wilkins but I wasn’t kidding myself because I knew it could be someone else,) and make him make it stop and I didn’t need to be standing around answering my damned cell phone but whatever the reason, I answered it if only to tell whoever it was on the other end of the line to stop calling me.

“I hear you been looking for me.”

My grip tightened on the phone. “Listen here, ass hole—”

That was as far as I got and then the line went dead.

A minute later, my phone buzzed again. Same damned number. “What is it,” I practically shouted into the phone.

The line went dead again.

I was getting really pissed.

A minute later, the phone buzzed again. “Yeah,” I said.

“That’s better,” the voice on the other end of the line said. “Not good, but better. If you want me to help you, you need to learn to be good.”

“Listen here, you ass—”

The line went dead and I fumed. Control your temper, I told myself. Control your temper. If you want his help, you’re going to have to control your temper. I took some deep breaths. Control yourself, I told myself. Control yourself. After he makes it stop, then you can wring his fucking neck, but not before then.

The phone buzzed again.

“Hello,” I said in a voice as calm and sweet as I could make it.

“Better. Much better. Keep that up and maybe we can talk a little business.”

I fought back the urge to tell him what I’d like to do to him. Control, I told myself. Keep yourself under control. “I’d like to talk,” I said.

“That’s better,” the guy said. “Now, as I said before, I hear you’ve been looking for me.”

Again, I fought back the first impulse. “I wanted to ask you to make it stop,” I said. “You’ve had your fun. Make it stop, please.”

“Fun? I haven’t had nearly enough fun. Not yet.”

“Ple-e-e-ase.” I hated to beg but if he could stop it, I needed him to do it.

“No, not yet.”

I hung my hopes on the word, “yet.” That meant there was still a chance.

“So, I hear you been looking for me.”

“Yeah,” I said. “I need your help.”

“Is that what you’re doing in the Quad then.”

The impact of his words didn’t hit me right away but then all of the sudden, they did. He could see me. He was somewhere near by. I was looking all around. Where the fuck was he?

I could hear him laughing. “I’m not that easy to find,” he said, “and you’ve done a poor job at keeping track of time.”

“What do you mean?”

“Look at your watch.”

I did. It read 3:58.

“Have fun,” he said and the line went dead.

I looked around. There were a couple couples, and some guys playing Frisbee and there was a guy with his dog. Part of me wanted to go up to one of the guys right now. I knew I was going to need a cock and I knew I was going to need it soon but I didn’t want to do this. I didn’t want to get fucked in public again.

I turned and started walking toward the Student Union. I had no idea where the hell I was going. All I knew was I had to get out of here.

I wondered what would happen if my pussy went off and there wasn’t a guy around to fuck. All I knew was I didn’t want to find out.

I looked up at the clock tower on the Student Union. 3:59. Fuck, it couldn’t be that late, could it.

I heard the clock chime and suddenly my pussy roared back to life. I couldn’t control myself. I stumbled. I almost fell off the path.

I was breathing heavily and my head was down. Maybe that was why I didn’t see him, the boy who called out to me.

“Hey, you okay there,” he asked.

Not yet, I thought, but I was going to be just as soon as I got his cock in my pussy.

“Are you all right,” the guy asked again.

The guy had been sitting in the shade under a tree which was why I hadn’t seen him before. It looked like he’d been sketching something. “I’m fine,” I said.

“You sure? You don’t look it. You just went all rigid there all of a sudden there.”

Having your pussy go into overdrive was bound to do that to you, I guessed, but he didn’t need to know that. If I had my way, he was going to find out all about my pussy soon enough. “So what are you doing,” I asked, not so much because I was all that interested in what the guy was doing as it was that I wanted to get closer to his cock.

“I’m trying to do some sketches,” he said, “but I don’t know. There’s just something that’s not right here.”

It was the perfect opportunity for me to get right down there next to him. “I don’t know,” I told the guy. “What you got looks plenty fine to me.” Only thing was, I wasn’t looking at his sketch pad.

“What do you mean,” the guy said. “Can’t you see where this tree looks, shit, I don’t know ... hey, what are you doing?”

This last part was addressed as much to my hand as it was to me because it was my hand that I had in his lap. “What does it look like I’m doing,” I said. “I’m trying to get inside your pants.”

“But ... but ... but wait. You shouldn’t be doing this.”

“Why not,” I said told the boy even as I slipped my hand past his zipper. “I know you’re hard because I can feel it so why shouldn’t I be doing this.”

“But this isn’t right.”

I leaned in close to the boy. “What isn’t right is holding a stupid sketch pad and trying to figure out what’s wrong with a dumb drawing of some tree when there’s a hot girl right here beside you who wants to fuck your brains out.”

“Really,” the boy squawked. “I mean, you really mean that. You want to fuck my brains out.”

I wrapped my hand around his cock and I gave him a squeeze. “I wouldn’t have said it if I didn’t mean it,” I told the boy.

“B-b-but—”

I really wasn’t in the mood for protests. What I was in the mood for was getting my pussy fucked. “Listen here, you little shit, I’m getting sick and tired of guys cumming and cumming in my little, fucking pussy, but I can’t help myself, ‘kay, so one way or the other, you’re going to fuck me so I can go on about my business, okay?”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

I’d pulled the boy’s cock out of his jeans so that much was done. “What the hell does it look like,” I told him. “I’m going to fuck you.”

“Hey, but no—”

Already, I was straddling his lap. Too late, I realized that I should have bared my pussy before I climbed into his lap but it was too late for that now. I had my hand between my legs and I was stroking his cock. “Listen,” I said, “I need to get fucked, and I’m just not in the mood for playing any games. Now are you going to help me or not?”

“I don’t know what you want me to do.”

“I want you to put this,” and here I gave his cock a good squeeze, “I want you to put this between my legs.”

“I guess we could go back to my place,” the boy said.

I shook my head. “No, I don’t think you understand. I want you to put this between my legs right here, right now.”

The boy was looking around. “But people will see.”

Did the guy think I was stupid? Did he think I didn’t see. I knew damned well there were people around but I also knew what I needed. “Listen here, you little twerp, I need to get fucked right here, right now, so are you going to help me or not.”

“I don’t know. This is just too weird for me.”

I grabbed the boy by his shirt and I shoved him back against the tree.

“Hey,” he protested.

“Listen to me, bub. Weird is having your pussy tell you that you got to go fuck every hour on the hour. Weird is fucking guys you don’t know for no reason at all, and weird is having some guy you don’t know call you just to laugh at you ‘cause you have to go fuck again so don’t ... don’t be talking to me about weird.”

My hands went to the boy’s shirt and I opened the first few buttons and then I pulled his shirt from his jeans and I kept on going all the way down. I opened his shirt and again I pushed him up against the tree. “This ain’t going to hurt a bit,” I told him.”

“But—”

I pulled my body up off his just high enough to get at the button at the front of my shorts. I could see him staring at my hands as they worked the front of my shorts and I grinned. “So, you like this, huh?”

“No, I mean yes, I mean—”

“Hey, you don’t have to say a thing,” I told him. “You just watch, okay?”

The boy nodded even as I slipped my shorts off and the it was time for the panties. Off they came too and now I was naked from the waist down.

I was back again in his lap but this time, it wasn’t my hand that he felt on his cock but it was something else that was nice and warm and wet.

“Do you feel that,” I asked him. “Do you feel my pussy?”

The boy nodded breathlessly.

I continued to slide my pussy over his cock. So far, I hadn’t taken him inside me. “Now,” I said, “are you really telling me that you don’t want this inside you?”

“I ... I—”

It wasn’t like I was really giving the boy a choice anyway. I let my pussy do the talking for just a few moments later and then I reached between my legs and I took a hold of the boy’s cock. “I think it’s time we got this inside me.”

This time, I didn’t even wait for the boy’s response. I just lifted myself and positioned myself over his cock. I could feel the head of his cock as it pressed against my lips. I pushed myself down.

I couldn’t help but moan as I took the boy inside me. I pulled my pussy up just a little and then I pushed myself down and this time, I went even further.

I wrapped my hands behind the boy’s neck as I once again pulled my pussy up and once again pushed myself down. I was moaning and I wasn’t the only one. “There now,” I said in a half-moan, “isn’t that a whole lot better than drawing some stupid tree?”

The boy didn’t say much but then he didn’t have to. His moans really were all I had to hear and even if he didn’t say that, did it really matter? I mean hey, I had his cock inside me so did I really care what the boy thought at all?

Okay, I did care at least a little bit. I mean, I didn’t want to rape the guy. I would if I had to and I knew I needed his cock but if I could get it out of him voluntarily, that was better than forcing him to give me what I needed, right?

Besides, now that I had him inside me, he was starting to get into the act. My body was rocking back and forth on his cock and at first the guy just kind of sat there with his eyes half-closed and he groaned as he let my pussy do all the work but somewhere along the way, his eyes opened and it was almost as if he saw me for the first time. I could see him staring at my chest and then his hands were on my tits, grabbing them through my shirt.

From there, it really wasn’t all that much of a stretch for the boy to first slide his hands up under my top and then soon after that to pull my top up so he could look right at my tits.

I groaned even as my pussy rocked back and forth on his cock. I could feel the boy giving my tits a squeeze and I looked down at him and smiled. “You like those,” I said. “You like my tits.”

The boy was eying my tits. “Yeah,” he said. “Yeah, I like them.”

I already knew that from the way he was staring at them and that was just fine with me, just so long as he was going to give me what I needed. “Go ahead,” I told the boy. “Take my bra off. If you like them, you really need to get a hold of them.”

The boy didn’t move right away but his hands were moving soon enough. He fumbled with the catch on the bra but he had it open soon enough and then there I was with his hands on my tits.

“Oh yeah, that’s it,” I told the boy. “Play with my tits.”

The boy didn’t have to be told twice. His hands were all over my tits.

I couldn’t help moaning as my pussy rode that cock. “Yeah, I’ll bet you didn’t think you were going to be doing this, did you, when you came out here with your little sketch pad. I’ll bet you didn’t think you were going to have some hot girl riding your cock, did you?”

The boy shook his head.

“Well, I got something for you to draw?”

“What,” the boy groaned.

“It’s called pussy with boy’s cum inside it. Want to see what it looks like?”

“Okay.”

My pussy was riding his cock even harder and I knew he was ready and I knew for damned sure I was ready and I knew it wouldn’t take that much more. Just a little bit more. That’s all it would take. Just a little bit more. “Are you ready?”

“Yeah.”

I groaned. Oh yeah, I could feel it. The boy was ready and even as he shot himself up inside me, I could feel myself cumming. “Oh yeah,” I told him. “That’s it. Give it to me. Give it to me. Oh yeah. That’s fucking it. Give it to me.”

He did. I could feel his cock surging inside me and in spite of myself, my body loved it and when I was done, I leaned back. His cock plopped free and I looked up at the boy. “There you go,” I told him. “There’s your masterpiece. There’s your pussy full of cum. Draw that.”