The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

11 AM

By the time I disentangled myself from Bree and Rhonda, I found I had a message on my cell phone.

Actually, it was two messages. The first was from Jenn. She wanted to talk. Well, it was a little late for that but I figured we’d be talking soon enough.

The second one was the one I really wanted. As soon as I saw who it was from, I called the number back.

“Where were you,” Be Dull finally said.

“Hey, I am what you made me,” I shot back. “I was getting fucked.”

“I could have taken that off of you.”

I grinned. I liked making him sweat. Actually, for what he’d done to me, I would have liked to have kicked his balls so far up inside him that he could have scratched them with his tongue, but seeing as how I needed his help, I was going to have to let him off the hook, but that didn’t mean I had to make it any easier for him. “I know,” I told him, “and I told you why I didn’t want to have that happen. So, you got something for me?”

“Yeah, I got something. I got just what you wanted.”

“Excellent,” I told him. “Any problems?”

“Not really. I did it just the way you suggested, and once I got her peeled away, the rest of it was pretty easy.”

The “her” in question was my so-called friend, Jenn. In a way, I had reason to hate what she’d done more than anyone else because I’d grown up with her. She should have known better. When someone suggested that they should do this to me, she should have said no, or better yet, she should have said hell no and should have warned me.

But she hadn’t.

So I’d told Be Dull to call her up and tell her that he’d learned something important to her safety, that she should tell no one and that she should meet him at his office.

I knew she’d do it because I knew she was weak and so she’d done it and she’d given Be Dull the opportunity to hypnotize her. That was what Be Dull was telling me, that Jenn was now working for us.

“Did you tell her what to do,” I asked.

“I told her.”

“Did she do it?”

“What do you think?”

“I think I’d like an answer. Did she do it?”

“You may not like me,” the man responded, “but I am good at what I do. I mean, hey, look at what I made you do. Yeah, she did it.”

“Did she call you back?”

“Not yet.”

“You realize we’re on a schedule, don’t you?”

“I ... hold on.” I could hear him talking in the background and then he came back on the line. “It’s done,” he said.

“So, are you on your way over there,” I asked.

“No, I’m already there. I followed her back to her apartment. I’ve been watching from outside, waiting for her call, and just so you know, yes, I know we’re on a schedule.”

I grinned. “Well, don’t waste time talking to me. You got some people to talk to.”

He hung up on me.

I suppose I might have been more upset if it weren’t for the fact that we had a schedule to keep.

I got a call back twenty minutes later. It was Be Dull. “It’s done,” he said.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, they’re on their way over. You remember what the trigger is, right?”

“My name, three times in a row.”

“You got it. Good luck.”

I wondered if he actually meant that last part. I mean sure, I’d given him a tough time, but as long as I had his thesis held hostage, he and I were on the same side. Did he actually think we were buddies now? Or maybe he thought this was all some big experiment. Not something he could write about in his thesis paper obviously but still something he found fascinating.

I decided I didn’t much care what he thought. I wasn’t doing this for him and I most certainly wasn’t his friend.

I was parked in my car when they drove up. I watched Jenn get out and they went inside as if they hadn’t a care in the world. I smiled to myself because that was about to change.

I looked at the clock in my car. 10:42. Not bad for the timetable we were working under. In fact, damned good, if you asked me. I decided to give them some time to get settled in.

Be Dull had said that as soon as they went inside, they would forget they had ever gone outside. For them, it would be as if they had spent the whole night and morning inside. I gave them a few more minutes to get settled in and then I approached the door.

Whatever activity had been going on inside stopped suddenly when I knocked on the door. It sounded as if someone had switched off a stereo and then the door opened and my ex-boyfriend was standing there, glaring at me. “What do you want?”

I smiled as sweetly as I could at the ass hole. “Yeah, I’m happy to see you, too,” I said. “Mind if I come in.”

“I’m busy,” he said. “I’ve got guests.”

“Oh yeah? A little hot overnight action?”

“As if it matters to you, but yeah.”

I knew that was a lie. I’d been at Ken’s apartment earlier that morning and I knew he’d been alone so either Ken was a better liar than I’d ever thought he could be, or Be Dull’s post-hypnotic suggestions had really done the trick. I voted for the latter. Ken seemed to really think that he and Jenn had spent the night together.

“Besides,” I told him, “that’s not exactly true. You don’t have guests with an ‘s’. I happen to know for a fact that you have only one.”

“How’d you know—”

“Stacy, Stacy, Stacy.”

That was the trigger that was supposed to put Ken back into a trance and from the way he was acting, it seemed to work like a charm.

I gave him a little shove. “Step aside, buster. In fact, why don’t you go have a seat on the couch.”

Ken went and took a seat on the couch.

Almost as if right on cue, Jenn came out of the bedroom, wearing nothing more than one of Ken’s shirts. Damn, the girl was getting busy fast.

“Who’s at the—oh, it’s you.”

“Stacy, Stacy, Stacy,” I said and as easy as that, Jenn was now under my control, too.

“Go sit on the couch next to your boyfriend,” I told her and again, she did just what I wanted her to do.

I looked at my watch. It was 10:51. Perfect, I thought. This was working out just the way I wanted it, too.

I’d already worked through what I wanted to say with Be Dull. Really, he hadn’t changed it much. Pretty much, he’d just made a few suggestions here and there. I’m not sure if that was because I was that good or if because the drug was just that strong. I didn’t know. I didn’t care.

I looked at my ex. There was one little loose end that needed cleaning up though before I started messing with their minds. “Ken,” I said. “Tell me how you did the trick with the phone. Why didn’t I recognize your voice on the phone.”

“Hypnosis,” he responded. “You were conditioned not to recognize my voice when you heard it on the phone.”

I’d thought as much. “And yesterday, it was you who called me to start the whole thing off.”

“Yes.”

“And it was you who called me when I was in the Quad.”

“Yes.”

It all made sense. Ken and me, we weren’t talking anymore, so there was no reason why I should be calling him so he was the perfect one to have “the voice” of the perpetrator and when he called me in the quad, I would have recognized the phone number if it was his phone but he’d used his sister’s cell phone to keep tabs on me. That’s why her phone, one I’d never seen before, had came up in the reverse number search. Easy. And when I’d called him this past morning, Dave was only part right. A phone had been tampered with but it wasn’t mine. It was Ken’s. As soon as he realized I was on the other end of the line, he’d erased the received call. Again, easy. I’d pretty much figured it was that way but it was nice to know I was right.

“All right, Ken, I want you to listen to me and I want you to listen good. You love being around my pussy. You always have and you always will. You love my pussy. It’s the best pussy ever.”

That much at least was true.

“You’ve always loved my pussy. My pussy gets your dick so hard. Your dick wants to be hard for my pussy. Your dick wants to be hard for me and my pussy, for me and my pussy and for nothing else.”

So far, so good.

“You need my pussy,” I told him. “You need my pussy to get your dick hard. Nothing else will do it. Just my pussy and nothing else but when my pussy is around, your dick gets so hard. It’s like your dick is showing off for my pussy. When my pussy is around, your dick gets so hard that you feel like you could cum so hard. When my pussy is around, you will cum hard.”

That much, at least, wasn’t all that far from the truth. Ken had always been good at getting hard for me. That wasn’t the reason why he was now my ex-boyfriend.

“Only my pussy,” I told him. “Only my pussy. Nothing else gets you hard. Nothing else. Only my pussy. Only my pussy. Only my pussy. Only my pussy.”

He seemed to be saying something even as I talked.

“What gets you hard,” I asked.

“Only your pussy,” he said. “Only your pussy. Nothing else. Only your pussy. Only your pussy.”

“That’s a good boy, Ken. You love Jenn and you’ll never leave her, but you just keep saying that. Only my pussy. Only my pussy. Nothing else can get you hard. Only my pussy.”

I turned my attention to my so-called friend even as Ken continued his mantra. “Jenn,” I said, “can you hear me.”

“I can hear you,” she said.

“That’s a good girl, Jenn. I want you to listen to me. I want you to listen to my voice. I want you to know what I say is true. Can you do that, Jenn?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl, Jenn. That’s very good. Do you like to fuck, Jenn?”

“Yes.”

“I thought so, Jenn. I thought you liked to fuck, and I’ll bet you like Ken’s cock. I’ll bet you like it a lot.”

“Yes.”

“More than anything else in the whole wide world, you want Ken’s cock.”

“Yes.”

“You want Ken’s cock.”

“Yes.”

“Say it. Say you want Ken’s cock.”

“I want Ken’s cock.”

“Nothing else but Ken’s cock. No other cocks. Just Ken’s cock. Nothing else will do.”

“Just Ken’s cock. Nothing else will do.”

“Just Ken’s cock and nothing else, and no masturbation for you, either. Masturbation won’t ever get you off. You don’t like to masturbate.”

“No masturbation for me. It won’t get me off.”

“You’d do anything to get Ken’s cock.”

“I’d do anything to get it.”

“You’ll never leave him. You want Ken’s cock.”

“I’ll never leave him. I want Ken’s cock.”

“The longer you go without Ken’s cock, the more you’re going to crave it. You want it so bad.”

“I crave Ken’s cock.”

I took a moment to step back and admire my handiwork. Was there anything left undone? I didn’t think so. I looked at my watch. 10:56. I smiled to myself. Right on time. I told them I was going to wake them up. I told them that when they woke, they would both be incredibly horny, and then I did it.

I could tell almost immediately that what I had done was working perfectly. First of all, Ken seemed incapable of taking his eyes off of me. With Jenn there in the room, he tried to hide it, of course, but he couldn’t really hide it.

For her part, Jenn seemed incapable of taking her eyes off of Ken or more importantly, she seemed incapable of taking her eyes off of his crotch. At first, she tried almost to pretend that that wasn’t where her focus was but after a couple of minutes, she gave up all pretenses of trying to not show how interested she was in Ken’s cock and she let her hand slide in between his legs.

You should have heard her squeal when she found out how hard Ken was. She didn’t know that the only reason he was hard was because I was there in the room. She nuzzled in close to Ken and she kissed him on the neck. I couldn’t hear what she whispered in his ear but I almost thought I could guess what it was. She was probably telling him that they should ditch the bitch, (that would be me,) and that they should go off to the bedroom and fuck.

The girl was clueless. She had no idea that if they ditched me, Ken would immediately go limp and he would stay that way. At least, that was what I was hoping would happen, and so far, everything else had gone right, so why not this, too.

I looked at my watch. It was 10:59. Perfect!

Ken and Jenn didn’t know it yet but I was going to play with them. I was going to let them get what they wanted from my body and I was going to make sure they enjoyed it and then I was going to make sure they never had sex again. Ken wasn’t going to leave Jenn and Jenn wasn’t going to leave Ken. Jenn was going to crave Ken’s cock but poor Jenn, she wasn’t going to get any because unless I was around, Ken wasn’t going to be able to get it up.

Poor Ken. Poor Jenn. I can be such a nasty bitch when I want to be.

On the other hand, I really wasn’t thinking about that because the clock had just ticked over to 11:00 and suddenly, I had to fuck again.

“So you going to hog that all to yourself,” I asked Jenn, “or are you going to haul that cock out into the light.”

“None of your business,” Jenn said.

Oooh, little miss snotty pants. Of course, it was my own fault. I’d made her possessive of Ken’s cock so of course, she didn’t want to share.

But then, she wasn’t the only one who had a say in the matter. “How about you, stud,” I asked Ken. “You want to show me your cock.”

Ken, of course, was more than willing to show me his cock which left Jenn on the outside looking in. Either she could try to keep me off his cock or she could get with the program and she wasn’t dumb. She could see this was one she just wasn’t going to win so she quickly changed her tactics. If she couldn’t keep me from getting Ken’s cock, then she was going to control how I got it.

That wasn’t going to fly either. The whole purpose of doing this was I wanted to make sure Ken knew that the last time he had a really good fuck, it was because of me, and besides, they’d made me crave cock every hour on the hour. Now, they were just reaping the rewards they’d wrought.

“How about this,” I told my one-time two-timing friend, “you keep out of my way and when I’m through with Ken’s cock, I’ll let you have it afterwards.”

“No.”

“You think you got something better to offer.”

Jenn was just a bit shy. She couldn’t come right out and say, “Yes,” but she wasn’t going to say “no” either.

“Tell you what. You think you got something better to offer, then let’s see it. Show me what you got.”

“What? You mean here?”

“Yeah, unless you’re telling me you’re too afraid to get undressed in front of your boyfriend.”

That was a challenge and Jenn knew it. She had to show me and more importantly, she had to show Ken that she wasn’t afraid to get undressed in front of him.

“You want to see me get undressed,” she said. “Fine.” Her hands unbuttoned her top and then she was pulling it off. She kicked off her shoes and then her hands went to her jeans. “Is this what you wanted,” she asked even as she pushed the jeans down over her hips.

I smiled. “It’s a good start. Turn around.”

“Why?”

“Because I want to help you take off your bra and because I think Ken would like to see your tits, wouldn’t you, big guy.”

“Yeah,” Ken groaned.

Well, that was different. If that was what Ken wanted, she was more than willing to oblige so she turned around and let me take off her bra and while I was at it, I reached around and copped a feel of her tits.

“Hey, I didn’t say you could do that.”

“Yeah, but I’ll bet Ken liked it. Now, how about we get you out of those panties.”

I didn’t wait for her response. I just pulled them down and now, Jenn was finally and completely naked and all the while while Jenn was getting naked, Ken had been sitting there stroking his cock.

“Now, it’s my turn,” I said.

Jenn grinned. “Fuck you,” she said. “I know what I want,” and with that, she dropped down and slid between Ken’s knees.

I suppose I might have been mad but the truth was she was acting just the way I wanted her to be so I really couldn’t fault her for being such a slut for Ken’s cock so instead of getting mad, I just got naked.

I knelt down behind her and I stroked a hand over her back. “You going to let me get in there,” I asked.

Jenn shook her head even as she continued to suck Ken’s cock.

“Pretty please,” I said. “You know what you guys did to me. You know what I got to do. Won’t you please let me in on that cock?”

Again, Jenn shook her head.

“And here I thought you were my friend.”

Again, Jenn shook her head.

I smiled. “That’s right. You’re a good, little cocksucker, aren’t you?” Jenn had once told me that that was the one thing she just couldn’t do. Well, she was doing that now. I wondered if that was my doing or if she had learned that before I’d gotten a hold of her. Either way, it didn’t matter. She was sucking that cock and she was going to make it cum.

“You going to swallow,” I asked.

Jenn nodded even as she continued to suck.

From the way Ken was groaning, I figured she didn’t have long to wait.

I was right. Ken groaned, and then he groaned again and I knew he was doing it. He was filling her mouth with his cum and just like she said she would, she was swallowing it down.

Considering the fact that I hadn’t had my own need filled, I suppose I might have been mad about it, but hell, if need be, I was figuring I could take it out on Jenn’s body if I had to, but with the compulsions that Ken was operating under, I kind of got the feeling that I wasn’t going to need to do that. I kind of got the feeling that even if he’d just cum, I was sure I could get him hard again.

“How about you step aside there, Jenn,” I told my so-called friend, “and let me show you how a real woman gets a man hard.”

I don’t think she really thought I could do it. After all, the guy had just cum in her mouth. He needed a little bit of time to recuperate, right, or at least, that’s what I thought she thought.

It didn’t matter actually because she relinquished her place and then I was moving in between Ken’s legs and then I was seating myself in his lap. My pussy was already wet from watching Jenn do her thing so all I had to do was rub my pussy along his cock. “Can you feel it,” I asked. “Can you feel how wet I am?”

Ken’s only response was a long, low moan.

I grinned even as I continued to stroke his cock with the outside of my pussy. I could already feel it happening. I could feel him getting harder. “Yeah, you like this, don’t you? You like this pussy. You can’t get enough of it, can you?”

The man groaned again. He was getting harder.

“I bet you want to fuck it, don’t you. I’ll bet you want to fuck this pussy.”

The man groaned again.

I reached between my legs and I took hold of his cock. He was so nice and hard. “Should we show your girlfriend how you like to get fucked?”

The man groaned again.

“Say it,” I told him. “Tell me you want to show your girlfriend how you like to get fucked.”

The man groaned again. “Oh fuck. I want to show Jenn how I want to get fucked.”

I grinned even as I squeezed his cock yet again. “Tell me you want to feel this inside my pussy.”

“I want to feel my cock in your pussy.”

I didn’t have to look to know Jenn was watching. It probably was killing her to see me exerting my control over her boyfriend’s cock but I didn’t care. I had my own needs which needed to be taken care of and besides, I wanted her to suffer.

I gave Ken’s cock a squeeze even as I wedged the head of it right up against my hole. I paused there for just a moment and then I was pushing myself down on that cock.

I couldn’t help it. I groaned as I took Ken inside me. I knew it was the post-hypnotic suggestion that was making me want this but the truth was, he’d always been good this way. Sex wasn’t the reason why we broke up.

Ken was moaning, too. I could tell just from looking at him that he loved having his cock inside me. I wondered how much of that was the hypnosis talking. I hoped not all of it. I hoped that in some way, he’d missed having his cock inside me.

And then I was riding my pussy up and down on his cock and fuck, that just felt so good.

My pussy was responding to him. I could feel it happening. I needed to fuck and I needed to feel him cum. It felt good even if it was just a post hypnotic suggestion.

I moaned again. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Ken was more than willing to oblige and if his groans were any indication, he was more than willing to give me what I needed. In fact, I could feel it happening. I could feel his cock swelling inside me and then I could feel him surging and I could feel him filling me up.

I knew he was going to make me cum. “Oh yeah,” I groaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Come on, do it. Fuck me and make me cum.”

And that was when my pussy let loose. I couldn’t help screaming as my pussy relented to the force of his cock. I knew I was going to be sore. Not now. For now, Be Dull’s little post-hypnotic suggestion was protecting me but somewhere down the line, I knew I was going to be sore.

I moaned again. For now though, none of that mattered. All that mattered was what his cock was doing to me. All that mattered was cumming.

His cock softened momentarily as he finished cumming inside me but he still stayed somewhat hard. That was the effect that my presence was having on his body. It didn’t matter if he’d just cum. As long as I was still around, he was going to stay pretty close to hard.

I climbed down off of his cock. I’d already gotten my 11:00 fuck so I could have left right then and there but I knew as soon as I did, Ken was going to go limp for the rest of his life and I wasn’t ready for that just quite yet. I grabbed hold of Ken’s cock and I looked at Jenn. “Here, let me get that hard again for you.”

She wasn’t happy about it. I mean, I could understand that. Who would be happy, having some other girl working your boyfriend’s cock. On the other hand, I could see it in her face. She needed Ken’s cock and she needed it so bad.

Her need won out over her self-respect. She just watched as my hand stroked his cock and yeah, it was working, I was getting him hard.

I watched Jenn as I continued to give him strokes. She was licking her lips and her eyes never, ever left my hand on his cock.

“How ‘bout we get him even harder,” I said.

She didn’t want to ask the question, but she had to. “How?”

I grinned. “Like this,” I told her even as I released his cock and moved to straddle him.

Jenn got a bit panicky at that. “No, don’t fuck him.”

“I’m not going to fuck him,” I told her. “That’s your job, but I know Ken here really, wants to feel my wet pussy, don’t you, boy.”

“Yeah,” Ken groaned.

I knew that had to embarrass the girl that what her boyfriend really needed was to feel my pussy, but I didn’t care. I hopped up on top and I let Ken feel my warm, wet pussy as it stroked the length of his cock. “Mmm yeah,” I purred. “You like that, don’t you.”

Ken couldn’t help himself. “Fuck yeah,” he groaned.

I could feel him getting even harder. “Yeah, I know you do,” I told him, “and I know something else. I know you want your girlfriend to get up here and I know you want to see her ride your cock.”

I could see it in his eyes. It was just a moment of hesitation that was just a moment too long. I knew what he really wanted. He wanted me to ride his cock but he didn’t say that. He groaned. “Yeah,” he said. “I want Jenn to ride my cock.”

That was all Jenn had to hear. I’d barely vacated my place on top of Ken before Jenn was there, taking my place. She was straddling Ken and then it was her hand reaching between her legs and it was her hand taking hold of his cock.

I leaned in behind her and I whispered in her ear. “You like that, don’t you? You like the feel of that cock.”

Jenn was lost in the moment. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “I love it. I love Ken’s cock.”

My hand was stroking her back even as her butt bounced up and down as her cunt rode that cock. “I know what you mean. You can’t do without it, can you?”

Jenn moaned again. “No,” she moaned. “No ... no ... I ... oh fuck, I can’t do without it.”

“Is he going to make you cum,” I said in an almost whisper.

“Oh fuck,” the girl moaned. “Oh fuck, yeah. I’m going to ... I’m going to ... oh fuck, I’m going to cum.”

My hand reached around to play with her tits. “I know he wants it,” I told her. “I know he wants to feel you cum.”

Almost as if on cue, the girl came, and moments later, Ken was cumming too. I left them that way with Jenn still sitting astride Ken’s cock. Fuck them. I decided I’d probably have to come back and reinforce what I’d done to them but when I did, I’d make sure it was when they weren’t together. It was the last time either one of them was ever going to cum again.