The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

10 AM

I punched a number into my phone and I pressed Send. The phone rang and then it rang again.

“Hello.”

“Hey, bitch. Surprised to hear from me.”

“What the fuck do you want?”

“Just a few answers.”

“Fuck you.”

“That’s not very nice,” I said. “You should learn to be a little more nicer, Margaret.”

“Fuck you.”

“Well, I can see you’re not a real good conversationalist but I only got one question for you.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Why’d you lie to me?”

“About what?”

“Come on, Margaret. You know what I’m talking about. You really only lied about one thing of any real importance.”

“And that is?”

“Why Denny Wilkins, of course.”

“What about him?”

“He doesn’t exist, Margaret, and you know that, but let me ask you this. How do you think I got this phone number.”

Margaret didn’t say anything.

“I got it from Ron,” I said. “You called him last night right after I talked with you. Why?”

“Fuck you.”

“Maybe I ought to go look up your brother after all.”

“Fuck you.”

“I know just about everything, Margaret. I know Denny Wilkins doesn’t exist, so I want to know why you lied and I want to know why Dirk lied.”

“Dirk’s a moron.”

“Yeah, well you won’t get any argument from me there, but about Denny Wilkins?”

The sorority sister was silent but then she spoke. “It’s a code word. Someone uses that name, it means we’re supposed to blow them off so when you used that name, I blew you off. He’s supposed to be a generic frat boy, muscular but nondescript, a red herring.”

“See. That wasn’t so hard, was it?”

“Fuck you.”

“That’s what I’m going to miss when this is all over. It’s these wonderful little conversations we always have.”

“Fuck you.”

“Bye, Margaret.”

I now knew what Denny Wilkins was. I pretty much had it pegged that way as soon as I knew he didn’t exist. Why Dirk had used that name, I’m not sure I’ll ever know. Maybe he was trying to protect someone in the frat house, someone he thought had done something. Maybe, he just liked fucking with me. Hell, I don’t know, but I knew Denny Wilkins didn’t exist and that was all I needed to know.

Actually, I knew a whole lot more than that. I knew what had been done to me and I knew how it had been done. Now, all I needed was a way to figure out how to make it undone.

A plan formed in my mind and the more I thought about it, the more I realized it just might work but for it to work, I needed the help of just one person. In fact, from my way of looking at it, she might be the only person who could make my plan work. I gave her a call.

She answered on the second ring and I told her everything. She listened without saying a word but when I was done, I heard her exhale. “You’re sure about this,” she said.

“Absolutely,” I told her. I wasn’t exactly sure, but I was pretty sure, but to keep her from backing out, I knew I had to be definite. “I know what happened but what I need from you is help.”

Her voice was tight. “What do you want me to do?”

“Do you have some time right now?”

She sighed. “I’ve got a couple things going, but geez, okay, I’ll make the time.” She let out a tight laugh. “I guess now I know why you wanted to talk to me yesterday.”

“Yep.”

“Okay, what do we do?”

I told her to login to her university account and then I told her what to do from there and while she did it, I told her what we were going to do. It only took a couple of minutes and she was done. “Okay, can you meet me at the Annex Office Building?”

I almost thought she was grinning. “I’ll be there in about ten minutes, and Stacy?”

“Yeah?”

“This might actually be fun.”

“Only if it works,” I told her. “Only if it works.”

“Yeah. I’ll see you in ten.”

She was good to her word. In ten minutes, she was there, standing outside the office building. We didn’t say much. We just headed inside. “His office is on the fourth floor,” she said.

“I know,” I said. “I went there with you once.”

“Oh yeah.”

“We walked down the hallway. His door was open pretty much as I expected it would be. TA’s usually kept their doors open during office hours. I knocked on the door.

Be Dull looked up. “Stacy,” he said and then his expression darkened just a little. “Bree. What brings you two here?”

“I ... um ... I’ve been working on my little problem,” I told him. “Bree’s been helping me.”

“She ... she knows.”

“Yeah, she knows. Anyway, we were out and about and we realized we needed Internet access for just a couple of minutes, and well, you know, my apartment’s a long ways away, and you know what would happen before I got there, and then Bree said maybe we could come here, and um, could I use your computer for just a minute?”

“Gee, I don’t know. I mean, we’re not supposed to use it for non-university stuff.”

“Yeah, but no one ever follows that rule, do they.”

“I guess not but you’re not going to look at porn or something.”

I almost laughed. “Bradley, after the last 24 hours, I don’t think I’m going to want to see a cock for a good, long time. Look, it’ll only be a couple of minutes. I promise.”

“Well, I guess,” he said.

He relinquished his seat behind the computer which was the biggest mistake he could have made.

Bree’s job was to keep him busy. My job was to import the file she’d created but once that was done, all I had to do was start the encryption program. The program used the keys in the file and it ran fast. When it was done, I deleted the file. Like I told Bradley, just a couple of minutes. “All done,” I said.

Old Be Dull reassumed his seat behind the computer but he could tell almost immediately that something was wrong. “Hey, what’s going on here? Something’s wrong.”

“Wrong,” I said. “What could be wrong, except of course, for the fact that your whole hard drive is scrambled now, kind of like the thoughts in my head, but if someone were to give you the encryption key...”

“Goddamit, Stacy, my Master’s thesis was in there.”

“And I’ll bet you didn’t make a back-up copy because you didn’t think you needed to, did you?” I could tell from his expression that I knew I was right. “And before you get the bright idea that you might just hypnotize me and make me give you the key, just know that I don’t have the encryption key. I just used a file that was given to me by someone else so even if you tried getting it from me, it wouldn’t work.”

The man seemed to slump. Maybe if he’d thought about it, he would have figured out a way to beat my scheme. Hell, I could think of a couple of solutions off the top of my head that might work, but I was counting on the fact that he wasn’t thinking about it. It was just dumb luck that I’d managed to snag his stupid thesis in my little trick, but as long as I had his thesis held hostage, I pretty much had him by the balls. “What do you want,” he said glumly.

“I want my life back and I want to get back at the people who did this to me. I think I’ve pretty much got the whole thing figured out but why don’t we check me out and see how I did.”

“Whatever.”

“Well, for starters, you’re the one who hypnotized me.” He started to say something. “I don’t mean last night. I mean two nights ago. Last night was too easy, too quick. You got too much too fast. I should have figured that out. You left a back door, didn’t you, a way you could get into my mind if you needed to.”

The man was going to say something but then thought better of it. “Go on. So why would I do this?”

“Because Jenn asked you to.”

I could see that shook him. He hadn’t thought I’d figured that out.

“I knew you through Bree but I knew Bree through Jenn. Bree was Jenn’s friend really and then she became mine.” Bree flashed me a smile. “What happened, Bradley. Did Jenn tell you I was the one keeping you away from Bree? Is that what happened?”

“She said you were always against me. She said you poisoned the well.”

I laughed. “You’re such a fucking moron. You just don’t get it. It was never about me. Jenn was doing just as much as me and we wouldn’t have done anything if Bree hadn’t wanted us to.”

“You’re pathetic,” Bree said. “I wouldn’t ever have anything to do with you.”

I loved the way that made old Be Dull cringe but I had more to say. “But Jenn wasn’t acting alone, was she? In fact, she had help. First of all, you’re not that good a hypnotist. Second of all, there’s no way I would have let you hypnotize me. Third, I never even remember you doing it. What’s that mean? You had help. A drug or something that weakens a person’s mind.”

“I use it in my research.”

“Is it legal or more to the point, is it legal for you to have it?”

Be Dull’s silence answered that for me just as strongly as if he’d come right out and answered me with words.

“So it’s not legal,” I said. “I figured as much. You needed someone who could get you the drugs and that’s where Ron Wilson comes in.”

“I don’t know anyone named Ron Wilson.”

“Of course, you don’t. Ron’s a bouncer, or at least he was before he was shot. He liked to do stuff for the frats and sororities, but he wasn’t exclusive to them. He’d pretty much work with anyone who had the money and there was one particular someone who got the drugs from Ron and gave them to you.”

“Who?”

“Oh come on, Bradley. You have to know I’ve already got it all figured out. Jill was the supplier. In fact, Jill was the mastermind of everything. The way I got it figured, she wanted to help her brother get back at the girl who dumped him. I wouldn’t be surprised if she became a roommate with Jenn simply so she could keep her eye on me. I knew my ex had a half sister but I didn’t know her name and I have to admit that when I heard it, the name Gillian Meyers threw me for a bit until I realized that J M Williams and Gillian Meyers were the same person. My ex, his name is Ken Williams, his sister’s name is actually Gillian Meyers-Williams, and in case you’re wondering, it was Jill who killed Ron. He called her right after Margaret Beechem called and told him about me and Jill went right over there and killed him just to make sure he wouldn’t ever have anything to say. So how am I doing?”

“I don’t know anything about anyone getting killed.”

“Of course not. That only happened last night and that was ten, long hours ago. You may not have pulled the trigger, but you are involved.”

“You can’t prove any of that.”

“I can’t but the police, once they start looking, they’ll be able to prove it real quick. All they have to know is where to look.”

The man was silent. “So what do you want,” he said finally.

It was a simple question but not so simple to answer. What I wanted was my life back but I wasn’t going to get that. Too much had changed already so if I couldn’t have that, I’d settle for the next best thing. “What do I want,” I said. “I want revenge.”

That was something old Be Dull could understand. I told him what I wanted him to do and I told him what was going to happen to his files if he didn’t do exactly what I told him to do. The fight had gone out of the man. I knew it and so did Bree and in a way, it was gratifying to see him humiliated in front of the girl he was chasing, and for me, that was good enough. After all, I didn’t really need to get him. I’d hurt him but I was going to let him off the hook. It was like a DA offering a plea bargain to a low level thug so he could get someone higher up. I didn’t want Be Dull. I had more important fish to fry.

I told Brad what he needed to do and I gave him a timeline. The timeline was aggressive and I wanted it that way. I didn’t want to give him time to sit around trying to think up ways to beat my scheme. I wanted him doing what I wanted him to do and I wanted it done fast.

Bree left Be Dull’s office with me. “So what are you going to do now?”

It was a good question and I’m not sure if she meant it the way I thought she’d meant it, but it was a good question nonetheless. Old Be Dull had sure been surprised when he’d asked me if I wanted him to remove the compulsion he’d put on me because I’d told him no.

Oh sure, I had him do it but just not the way he’d expected. I had three more hours of being the way I was, but after that, I’d be back to normal and with a post-hypnotic suggestion, I made sure that no matter how sore my pussy was, I was going to be just fine, but until the three hours were up, I was going to stay just the way they’d made me. Until then, until my pussy went back to the way it was before, I was going to use my pussy just the way they’d made it, I was going to use my pussy against them. I was going to stay the way they’d made me, but that meant I still had to fuck.

“So, um, what are you going to do when 10:00 rolls around?”

I shook my head. “I don’t know,” I said. Already, I was second guessing myself. I should just go back and have Be Dull undo everything.

But Bree had something else in mind. “So, um, is it uh, is it true you had sex with a girl?”

You know, I should really have been paying more attention to what Bree was saying but to tell the truth, I was more interested in my own problems. “Yeah,” I told her, “I had sex with a girl.”

I was thinking about going in there and having Be Dull hypnotize me again and this time, make him take it all the way off. I still didn’t have the encryption code. It was Bree that had that, but Be Dull didn’t have to know that.

“So, um, can you show me what you did?”

“Huh?”

“Can you show me what you did,” Bree asked. “You know, with the other girls.”

It was like I was finally taking notice of her for the first time since we’d left Be Dull’s office. “What are you talking about?”

Okay, I know I can do some stupid things but I just wasn’t thinking about Bree. “I want to know what you did to those other girls. I ... um ... I’d like you to show me.”

Okay, I might do dumb things but even I wasn’t that stupid. “You want me to show you ...” and then I finally got it. Her face just looked so eager, eager and fresh and not at all like some of the people I’d had to deal with over the past 24 hours. “Yeah, I can show you,” I said.

Bree grinned shyly. “So ... um ... where should we go?”

That was a good question. I looked at my watch. It was already 9:42. There was no way we were going to make it back to my apartment in time and Bree’s apartment was pretty iffy, too.

Bree was looking at her watch and she’d pretty much come to the same assessment, too. “What’s today? Monday, right? Okay, I know where we can go.”

I had no idea where Bree was leading us except that she was leading us back to the parking lot. I was thinking this was a bad idea. I’d told Bree what was going to happen to me at the top of the hour which was in less than sixteen minutes now, but being told and really believing were two entirely different things. I hoped Bree believed me because if she didn’t, she was going to find out first hand just what this thing could do to me. She was helping me out and I didn’t want to take advantage of her but if I had to, I knew I would.

The clock on her dash read 9:49 when we got in Bree’s car. “Where are we going,” I asked.

Bree gave me a quick smile. “You’ll see,” she said.

Just for a moment there, I had this really bad feeling. What if I’d misjudged it? What if Bree was actually in on it, too? She could be. She knew Jenn and she knew Be Dull. What if her going along with it was all just an act? If she was, then I was being led into a trap.

I shook my head. I had to believe that that wasn’t happening because if that was the case, then I’d misjudged everything. If that was happening, they could end up turning me into a happy, little, horny sex slave. I didn’t think that was happening, but still, I didn’t like knowing where we were going.

The clock read 9:52 as we pulled out into the traffic. “I really would like to know where we’re going,” I said.

She smiled again. “Relax. It’s a surprise.”

I was starting to get really nervous. I was thinking I really should have made Be Dull take this thing off of me, at least for this hour. Why hadn’t I done that. It was 9:53. “I don’t think you understand,” I said.

“Sure, I do. At 10:00, you’re going to turn into a sex-crazed maniac, right?”

I didn’t like the flippant way she said that. Almost as if it were a joke. I was getting the feeling that she just didn’t get the gravity of the situation but it was 9:55 and I was stuck here in the car with her. I supposed I was going to have to trust her.

I wondered what would happen if the top of the hour rolled around and we were still driving. Would I jump across the seat and try to fuck her? Probably. Oh sure, I knew I’d try to stop, but if she didn’t make herself available to me almost immediately, I knew I’d fuck her even if the car was still in motion.

We were stopped at a red light. “Bree,” I said. “It’s 9:57.

“Relax. We’re almost there.”

That was easy for her to say.

But Bree was right. The light turned green and we turned left, then a right into a parking lot and Bree was parking the car. “Come on,” she said.

“Where are we,” I asked.

Bree smiled. “Some people I babysit for,” she said even as she took a key from her purse. “Husband’s at work, wife’s at aerobics, so we should be fine if we don’t take too long.”

She turned the key in the lock and she’d just opened the door when it hit me. Suddenly, I was pushing her up against the door frame even as I was pressing my body against hers.

“Stacy,” she said. “Stacy, what are you doing?”

I kissed her and then I kissed her again. You know, even if I hadn’t had this compulsion placed on me, I think I would have liked kissing her. Her lips were just so soft and full.

“Oh my God, it’s happening, isn’t it. Come on, Stacy. Come on. Come inside, Stacy. Come on. Come inside.”

I shook my head. I mean, there was a part of me that knew I should but this was what the girl wanted, wasn’t it. She wanted me to take her. Well, that was exactly what she was getting.

She was trying to push me away and I was trying to get my lips back in place. She’d push and I’d push, too, and I had the better leverage.

“Stacy,” she mumbled. “Stacy.”

I was still pressing up against her and she was still pushing away. “At least let me close the door.”

My sex-addled brain barely registered what she was saying except that if I did what she wanted me to do, then maybe she’d shut up and let me fuck her so I let up on her, just a bit, and I let her close the door.

“Come on,” she was saying. “Let’s go to the bedroom. Come on, Stacy. Let’s go to the bedroom.”

More requests, but okay, the bedroom was good. I could do that, but then I was going to get back to kissing her lips, both the ones on top and the ones down below.

I let Bree lead the way but as soon as we were there, I pushed her down on the bed. “Now,” I told her, “no more stopping.”

This time, I stripped off my own clothes in pretty much nothing-flat, and then I was tugging at her shorts. I tossed them aside. Almost as quickly, I had her panties off and then I was sliding in between her legs. It didn’t take that long to get her top off and then finally, the bra was gone, too.

I kissed her and then I kissed her again. “Now,” I told her. “Now, I’m going to show you how to seduce a girl.”

Okay, that was pretty presumptuous of me but considering the fact that between the two of us, I apparently was the more experienced, (although not that much more experienced,) I figured it was a statement that I would be justified in making and besides, if Bree didn’t like it, she didn’t bother to say anything.

I suppose I might have asked her if she was really sure about this but as hot as I was, the truth was I didn’t want to give her a chance to say no so I didn’t ask.

My lips were back on hers. She was watching me but that was fine. I kept kissing her and she kissed me back.

I moved down to her neck. She giggled a bit at first but as I kept kissing her, I could feel her excitement growing.

I moved lower still. My mouth was just above her breasts and then I was kissing them, just the tops of them and just kissing. I kissed the inside of one and then the inside of the other and then I fondled one even as I looked up at her looking down at me.

I moved lower still. Bree really was a cute girl. Maybe a little shy, I thought. Maybe if she weren’t so shy, she would have had a boyfriend and if she’d had a boyfriend, then maybe Be Dull would have kept his distance.

I heard Bree gasp and I knew why. I was almost at her pussy and I knew she was waiting for me. I knew she was watching as I moved lower still and then I was there. My tongue was out and I started to lick.

She moaned from the first moment I touched her but that was nothing. I had my tongue between her legs and I was licking her clit and Bree was moaning loudly now. She was so wet. There was no doubt about it. She loved getting her pussy licked.

Now that I was there, I knew I wasn’t going to stop. At first, all she’d been able to do were these little half gasps and half moans but the more I ate her out, the more she found her voice. “Oh geez, Stacy,” she’d moan. “Oh geez. Oh geez. Oh geez. That’s it. Oh geez, that’s it. Eat me there. Oh geez.”

To tell the truth, I didn’t think I was that good but Bree certainly did and if she liked what I was doing, well, I wasn’t going to argue with her.

And then she was back to moaning all over again and I just knew what that had to mean. She was going to cum, and I knew as much as I needed it to be me that was going to cum, I knew that at least this time, it was going to be her.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck!”

Her moans got louder with each utterance until finally, I knew she couldn’t take it anymore and that’s when she didn’t say anything at all and that’s when she started cumming in my mouth.

I kept tonguing her clit even as she kept right on cumming and that just made her moan even louder and finally, when she’d cum as much as she could, her pussy pulled itself back from the brink. “Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck, that was good. I can’t believe you did that. Oh fuck. That was so fucking good.”

“For you maybe,” I told her.

“Why? What do you mean?”

“Well, as far as I can tell, you’ve cum and I haven’t.”

“Oh my gosh, Stacy. I am so sorry.”

“Relax,” I told her. “It’s not like I’m blaming you or anything.”

“But—”

“But I was just pointing something out. Now, if you really wanted to help me out, I’ve got an idea—”

“What do you want,” she asked anxiously.

“Well, first we get you all nice and naked and lying on your back, just like you are now ... and then we get me, moving in like this and straddling your body just like this.”

The girl might have been naive but she wasn’t dumb. With my pussy hanging just inches over her mouth and with my mouth already slipping between her legs, it wouldn’t have taken a rocket scientist to figure out what I wanted her to do next and like I said, Bree was plenty smart enough. Her hands came up and she was gripping my ass and then she was pulling me down and when my pussy grazed her lips, she gave me a lick.

She might not have done it before but I have to tell you, her tongue felt pretty damned good when it slid between my lips. It was a little tentative at first but she was a girl like me. She knew what turned her on and it wasn’t that hard for her to figure out what she should be doing with her own tongue to make me moan.

That was all I needed. I slipped my tongue between her legs and I started to lick and right away, I was rewarded with a moan from the girl. “Oh shit, Stacy. Oh shit.”

“Just keep licking it,” I told her. “Keep licking my pussy.”

Bree moaned even as her mouth slipped back between my legs and then she was moaning all over again.

I got the feeling that Bree hadn’t cum in a while or maybe she was just really in to what my mouth was doing because almost from the time I put my mouth between her legs, it seemed as if the girl was ready to cum all over again.

My tongue savaged her clit and there was absolutely no doubt as to what was going to happen. Her tongue slipped from my cunt even as she moaned again. “Fuck,” she moaned. “Fuck,” and then she was cumming again.

“What the devil is going on here?”

Bree looked up in shock which was just what I didn’t need to have happen. I was so close. I was about to cum. I was so fucking close. “Mrs. Colliers,” she said. “What are you doing here?”

“I live here. The question is what are you doing here, or more to the point, since I can see what you’re doing here, the question would really be why are you here?”

“It’s a long story. Why aren’t you at aerobics?”

“Sorry to disappoint you but I skipped class,” the woman said, “so what the fuck are you doing in my apartment, and just who the hell is this slut.”

The slut, it seemed, was me.

I could tell Bree was in a panic. “It’s not like that, Mrs. Colliers.”

“It’s not like what?”

“She’s not a slut. She’s a friend. This guy hypnotized her and now she has to get fucked all the time.”

The woman laughed. I would have laughed, too. “You expect me to believe that?”

“It’s true, and besides, I was doing it for you.”

“For me? This ought to be good. How the heck is fucking this slut something that you’re doing for me?”

“Well, I knew you were coming on to me the last couple times I was here, but I couldn’t, you know, respond, so I figured if maybe I could get Stacy to show me how, then maybe you and I could, you know—”

The woman seemed to soften and then she started to look at us in a whole new way. “You’re kidding.”

Bree shook her head. “I swear, Mrs. Colliers. It’s the truth.”

“You were doing this for me?”

“Are you mad?”

“Yeah but, all things considered, I think maybe I can get over it, so just who the hell is the slut?”

“She’s not a slut, Mrs. Colliers, and I wasn’t lying. Her friends really did get this guy to hypnotize her. The guy was trying to hit on me and Stacy helped me, so they got him to hypnotize her, so really, I owe her a lot for that,” and then she looked down at her pussy, “and for this, too.”

“Your name’s Stacy.”

“Yes.”

“I’m Rhonda Colliers, and until now, Bree’s never given me any reason to doubt her, so if she vouches for you, I’ll take that as good enough, so I understand you’ve got a problem.”

“Yes, I do. It’s just like Bree said.”

“You cum yet?”

“No.”

Rhonda Colliers grinned at me. “Well then, how about you and me show Bree how it’s done.”

I didn’t much care who did me but seeing as how Bree seemed determined to cum almost from the time my tongue touched her cunt and seeing as how the other woman was ready and willing, I nodded my head.

It didn’t take long for Rhonda Colliers to strip herself of her clothes. She wasn’t much older than Bree and me and she kept herself in shape and it showed.

Bree sat back on the bed even as she looked at her boss. One hand teased her tits even as the other rubbed her clit. “Oh my gosh, Mrs. Colliers,” she said, “you’ve got a great body.”

“Thanks. So do you,” and then she turned her attention to me. “You’ve got a great body, too. So is it true, what Bree’s saying?”

“Pretty much.”

“Well, I suppose we’re just going to see what we can do to take care of your little problem,” and with that, she slid down between my legs.

I could tell my pussy wasn’t the first one Rhonda Colliers had ever licked before. The woman knew what she was doing and I liked the way her tongue went right after my clit.

My hands grabbed my tits. I couldn’t help myself. This was what I needed.

Rhonda Colliers knew it, too. She pulled her mouth from between my legs and smiled up at me. “You like this, huh?”

“Yes,” I moaned.

That was all she wanted to hear because she was back again between my legs, her tongue once again working over my slit.

I looked over at Bree. She was sitting there watching me get my pussy eaten out, one hand on her tits even as the other one worked its way between her legs.

I could tell mine wasn’t the first pussy that Rhonda had ever licked because from the moment she touched me, I knew her tongue knew its way around the clit.

For her part, it seemed as if Bree just couldn’t keep her fingers off her own clit. I mean as much as she seemed to like having me lick her, it seemed she like watching Rhonda lick me even more.

I didn’t much care what she liked. It was well past 10:00 and I needed to cum, and I had every confidence that Rhonda could get the job done just fine, whether Bree was watching her or not.

I let out a little gasp. My arms flailed and my hands grasped. I was so close. I was almost there.

Rhonda knew it, too, the bitch. She backed her tongue off at just the right time just before I could cum. I moaned in frustration but even as I did, that tongue was back again, and this time, there would be no stopping it. I couldn’t help but scream as Rhonda’s tongue pushed me over the edge.

I knew Bree was cumming but I didn’t care. All I knew was 10:00 had come and gone and in a few minutes, I would have cum and gone, too. I’d had my fix. Now, it was time to even the score.