The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

12 PM

From my way of looking at it, Jill was the cause of all my problems. She was Ken’s sister and she was Jenn’s roommate. She knew enough to know that when Ron called her, she knew that Ron had to be taken out of the way. From my way of looking at it, the others had just gone along with the plan but it was Jill’s plan. Something bad, it seemed, something really bad needed to happen to Jill.

I suppose Jill was in luck. There were a lot more mean things that I could have done to her but in the end, I chose to do to her just what she’d done to me.

Jill stared vacantly ahead. When Be Dull had pulled Jenn in, he’d used her not only to capture Ken but also to capture his sister, and while Ken and Jenn had been sent back to Ken’s apartment as planned, Jill had stayed where she was, also as planned. I’d merely driven over there after I’d finished up with the other two and I’d given her the same post-hypnotic trigger that I’d used on them. I already knew from what I’d done to them that she would be completely receptive to what I was going to say but it made me nervous anyway. I wanted to make sure I said it right.

“Jill,” I said. “Can you hear me?”

“Yes, I can hear you.”

“Do you like sex?”

I almost thought I heard Jill sigh but I think it was just my imagination or maybe it was the state she was in. “I love sex,” she said.

“I know you do,” I told her. “You love sex. I can tell.”

“I love sex,” she said again.

That was good for a start but I layered need on top of desire until sex wasn’t just something she wanted but it was something she needed, something she couldn’t do without.

“You love to fuck,” I said. “You love the word fuck. You love the way it sounds when you say it. Say it for me, Jill.”

“Fuck.”

“Say it again. Say it louder.”

“Fuck.”

“Now with feeling. Say it again.”

“Fuck.”

“Say it harsher. Say it with passion. Say it like you mean it. Say it like you want it.”

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.”

Better, I thought. That was getting better. “You like to fuck,” I told her. “You’ll fuck anything because that’s just the kind of slut you are, but what you really want, more than anything is to fuck girls. Say you want to fuck girls.”

Jill paused but then, “I want to fuck girls.”

“I know you do. You want to fuck girls, in fact you’d be happy if you could do that for the rest of your life, go somewhere where you could fuck girls all day long. Doesn’t that sound great?”

Jill nodded. “Yes,” she murmured. “Sounds great.”

“You killed Ron, didn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“He called me. He told me what Margaret had said. I knew you’d go see him. I knew you’d make him talk.”

“So you killed him to keep him quiet.”

“Yes.”

“But that’s against the law.”

“But I had to keep him quiet.”

“But you have to pay the price and that’s lucky for you.”

“I don’t understand.”

“You have to go to jail, Jill.”

“But I don’t want to go to jail.”

“Yes, you do,” I told her.

“I ... I don’t understand.”

“You want to go to jail.”

“I want to go to jail? Why would I want to go to jail?”

“What do you find in prison, Jill?”

“I don’t know.”

“Women,” I told her. “You find women. Lots of women. Hard-up women. Women who haven’t had a man in a long, long time. You find women who need sex, just like you, Jill. You find women just like you. You find women who need sex, women who need to be fucked all the time. You find women like you.”

“Women like me?”

“Women like you, Jill. Guilty women. Women who need sex. You need to be in jail. You need to be fucked. You need to be in jail. Think about it, Jill. If you were in jail right now, you could be letting all those women have their way with you right now. You could be letting them use you for their pleasure. Wouldn’t you like that, Jill? Wouldn’t you like to be used?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah, what, Jill?”

“Yeah, I need to be used.”

“You need to be in jail, Jill.”

“I need to be in jail.”

“You need to be where all those horny women are. You need to let them use your body. You need to let them use you for their pleasure. You need to be used, Jill.”

“I need to be used.”

“I know you do, Jill. Say it again.”

“I need to be used.”

“You need to be in jail.”

“I need to be in jail.”

If what Bradley said was right, that was all that really needed doing. She wasn’t fighting me. Heck, she almost seemed excited about the idea of going off to prison. I wiped Ron’s cell phone off and then I tucked it into her purse, not that I thought the cops were going to be dusting it for prints. I just did that just in case.

“You have Ron Wilson’s cell phone in your purse,” I told her. “When you leave here, you will take it to the police and turn it over to them and then you will admit to killing Ron because he was selling drugs and only for that reason, and when you do that, the police will put you in jail which is where you really want to be.”

“The police will put me in jail.”

“That’s right. The police will put you with all those horny women and you will be so happy that you will beg them to use your body however they see fit.”

“I will beg,” Jill said.

“But first,” I said, “before you leave here, you’re going to have the best sex of your life. Open your eyes.”

Jill, of course, did as she was told. “Before you leave here, you will have sex with me and it will be the best sex you will ever have in your entire life. Do you understand?”

“Yes, best sex ever.”

“I’m going to wake you up now,” and again, I ran her down the paces just like old Be Dull had instructed me.

Jill’s eyes fluttered as awareness finally came back into them and then she was looking at me. “Stacy,” she said. “Oh my God, Stacy. I want you. I want you so bad.”

“You want me,” I said in my best show of surprise voice.

“I want you,” Jill said. “I want you. I want you so bad.”

“I don’t understand.”

I could almost sense Jill getting more and more frantic. “I want you,” she said again. “I want you. I’m going to be going away for a long time. I want you.”

“A long time,” I said. “Why? Where are you going?”

“I’m going to jail,” Jill said, “but that’s not important right now. What is important is that I need you. I need you so bad.”

“Jail,” I said. “Why are you going to jail?” I was really starting to enjoy this.

“I killed a man,” Jill said, “but that’s not important right now. What’s important is that I’m going to be going away for a long time and that I need you. I need you so bad.”

“I don’t know,” I said. “I mean, if you killed a guy, that’s pretty bad. Maybe we shouldn’t—”

I should have remembered just what a hypnotic suggestion could really do if it were made strong enough. I mean geez, it had been done to me, and now I’d done it to Jill, so maybe I should have known.

She was out of her chair and then she was pushing me to the floor. “I don’t think you get it,” she said. “Didn’t you hear what I just said. Don’t you understand what I am capable of. I killed a man. Now, I’m telling you, I need to fuck and I need it right now.”

She straddled my waist and then she was pulling at my top and she finally got it up over my head. “Oh my God,” she moaned. “I can’t believe it. I love these tits,” and then just to show me what she meant, she bent down and sucked on first one and then the other of them.

She didn’t stop there. Her hands continued to squeeze my tits even as her mouth moved up to kiss me hard.

“Oh God,” she moaned. “Oh God. Your lips. They’re so perfect. Oh God. I can’t get enough of them. Oh God.”

But then her lips were back on my tits and I could feel her biting gently against my nipples.

“Oh geez,” she moaned. “Oh geez. I don’t know how to say it, but can I ... can I ... can I taste your pussy?”

Her tone had suddenly become conciliatory and it took me a second to realize that for all her bluster, Jill had suddenly started to beg.

“So you want to taste my pussy,” I said.

“Yes, can I.” She was still begging but she was moving her hands down to work the belt on my skirt.

I slapped her hands away. “Stop that,” I told her. “You haven’t earned that yet.”

Jill cringed and I knew right then and there that she’d do whatever I wanted her to if only I’d promise to let her get between my legs. “Please,” she begged. “Please tell me what I can do to get in here.”

“You really are a pathetic, little slut, aren’t you?”

“Yes, of course. You’re right. I am a pathetic, little slut. Now can I get in here, please?”

“No,” I said. Man, I was fucking enjoying this. “Take off that fucking top.”

Jill was quick to comply and moments later, her bra was gone, too.

“Now, play with your tits for me and call yourself a little fucking whore.”

“I’m a little fucking whore.”

“Say it again.”

Her fingers pulled on her nipples even as she looked right at me. “I’m a little fucking whore.”

“You sure are,” I told her, “but if you’re a little fucking whore, I think you better get out of those jeans because fucking whores don’t wear designer jeans. Fucking whores wear as little as possible if they wear anything at all.”

Jill, it seemed, was in complete agreement with that, and soon, her jeans were gone, too.

“And the panties,” I said. “Time to lose those, too.”

Off came the panties and then there was Jill all nice and naked.

“Finger your pussy,” I told her.

Jill slipped a hand between her legs even as she looked at me watching her.

“What are you,” I asked again.

“I’m a little fucking whore.”

“Good girl,” I told her. “You’re a quick learner. I like that, but if you’re a fucking whore, that means you need to be ready to cum on demand. Are you ready for that?”

Jill moaned. “I’m ready.”

“If you’re ready, show me.”

She was showing me all right. One hand was on her tits even as the other one worked its way between her legs. I could see her forefinger as it stroked its way along her slit and then she’d let out a low moan.

She was looking up at me as she did this which made sense. She didn’t need to watch her fingers. She knew where they were. She was watching me watch her and then she slid her finger inside her pussy.

She let out a little whimpering moan but more importantly, you could hear it. You could hear just how wet she was.

She was breathing more heavily now. She wasn’t saying anything as her finger fucked her pussy. More. More. Deeper. Aw fuck yeah. That was it. That was it. That was what I wanted to see. I wanted to see the little whore cum.

And boy did she cum. She let out a gasp when it happened and then she didn’t do anything with her finger and then she started to kind of sob as her pussy started to squirt and damn, I got to tell you, it didn’t get any better than that.

Or at least, that’s what I thought.

Jill was looking at me now. “Now,” she asked. “Now can I do you. Can I do you, please.”

Well, I have to admit, there was a part of me that really wanted to put Jill through the paces for all that she’d put me through but based on what she’d just done, there was a part of me that was saying, why wait. Go ahead and let her have a go at your pussy and considering where my mind was at, I did just that.”

I looked at the clock. I don’t know why but I just did. It was 12:00 and here I was getting fucked again, right at the top of the hour, but this time it was different. This time, it was me in control.

She already had my top off but now she was back again for the skirt. Off came the skirt and then off came the panties and then there I was, just as naked as she was.

“Now lean back,” she told me. “Lean back and let me eat you out.”

I wasn’t stupid. I leaned back.

Her hands slid up under my legs and then up the outside of my thighs. Her hands wrapped themselves over the top of my legs and then she was pulling my legs apart. She looked up at me and smiled. “Now,” she said, “let your little, fucking whore eat you out.”

I didn’t have much to say or do. I just laid there and moaned as she let her tongue go to work.

And boy was she good with that tongue.

She seemed to concentrate all the energy of that tongue on my clit, using it at times almost like a blunt instrument and at other times like a finely honed tool and at other times, she’d pull it back altogether, but always, she kept cumming back to my clit.

She was getting me nice and juicy wet and still her tongue kept working me. At first, I just watched her, my mouth hanging open as I watched her move her tongue between my legs. She was slow. She was methodical, and she was very, very good.

Soon though, I was doing more than just watching. I had my hands on my tits and I was moaning. Oh shit, she was going to get me off but I wanted to make it last. I wanted to hold it off. I wanted her to keep on licking me. I wanted it to last.

Her tongue would slide down and dip down in my pussy and then it would work its way along my lips but always it kept coming back to my clit. I knew what she’d done to me but what she was dong to me almost made me feel bad for her. Almost, but not quite.

She was going to get me off. I knew that and so did she. Her tongue would work my clit and lift me up, bringing me nearly to the point of release before it dropped back for a moment and I’d just barely catch my breath before it was back again and the next time around, that tongue took me even higher.

I was right there when that tongue once again touched my clit and this time, there was no stopping it. This time, I was cumming. This time, I was cumming hard. “Oh fuck,” I moaned and then I moaned again. “Oh fuck.”

She just kept licking me even as I continued to cum and she’d just amp me up higher and higher.

She was still licking up at me as I started to pull back from that high. I could see her looking up at me and her eyes were smiling. “I take it you enjoyed that.”

“You know I did.”

“So, um, you want to go again.”

The girl was insatiable which was just the way I wanted her. If I had my way, she’d be nothing more than a prison sex toy, but in answer to her question ...

“No,” I told her. “I don’t want you to do it again.”

She looked hurt. “You don’t?”

I shook my head. “Nope. I don’t want you to do it again because this time, I want to do you.”

That caused Jill to perk right up. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “That’s just what I want.”

“Because you’re a little fucking whore.”

“I am such a little fucking whore,” she gushed. “I am like the ultimate little, fucking whore.”

By this time, I’d sat up and I was pulling Jill from between my legs. I gave her a kiss. “Tell me again,” I said. “What are you?”

Her voice had an almost dreamy quality to it. “I’m a little fucking whore.”

“What are you again?”

“I’m a little fucking whore.”

“You are, huh?”

Jill nodded. “I’m such a little fucking whore.”

“Well then,” I told her, “if that’s what you are, I think it’s time we let me get between your legs. What do you say to that?”

“Oh yeah,” she gushed and that was how we soon found us with her where I’d been and me between her legs.

“What are you again,” I asked.

“I’m a little fucking whore.”

My fingers rubbed her pussy. “Well, if you’re a little, fucking whore, then I think you need to learn how to beg.”

She picked up the queue without missing a beat. “I need you to eat me,” she begged. “Please. Please eat me.”

“You can do better than that.”

“I want you to eat me. Eat me, please.”

“Come on. A little fucking whore like you, you can do better than that.”

“Eat me,” the girl begged. “Eat me. Eat my pussy. Eat me please.”

I supposed I could have made her beg even more but the truth was I wanted to get her eaten and I wanted her to be sent on her way, so I slipped down and slid my head between her thighs.

She moaned almost from the moment she felt me there and her hands stroked my hair. “Eat me,” she moaned. “Eat me.”

She was already so wet. I slid a finger between her thighs. “What would you like me to do with this,” I asked even as I played it across her lips.

“Fuck me,” Jill moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me, please.”

I liked the way she added that last word. It made her sound so needy and so desperate. I loved it.

I pushed my finger inside her. I took her slowly and she continued to moan. Her moans were getting deeper and more intense.

“You like this,” I asked.

“Oh God,” she moaned. “Oh God, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

There wasn’t much I could do to prolong the experience. Her pussy had already been right there from even before I’d taken her and now she was right on the edge. I knew she was going to cum. I knew she was going to cum hard and then she was.

“Oh God,” she was moaning, “oh God. Oh God.”

Her pussy was bucking almost as if she were trying to get away but I knew better. She couldn’t help herself and my tongue, it just kept coming after her.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck yeah. Lick it. Lick my pussy. Lick it. Lick it.”

Her pussy was still jumping but not as much as it had been but her breathing was coming in shallow gasps and I knew she was coming hard. I could hear it in her breathing and I could feel it between her legs.

Her hand held my head between her legs as she slowly brought her breathing under control. “Oh my God,” she said finally. “Oh my God.”

I pulled my mouth from between her legs. “Liked that, huh?”

“Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah.”

I grinned. “I rather thought you might. Where are you going?”

“I gotta go.”

“Yeah, but where are you going?”

“I gotta go to the police station.”

“The police station? What do you need to go there for?”

“I need to turn my ass in so I can get tossed in jail because I need to go fuck.”

I smiled to myself as I watched Jill walk away. This was my last hour on the clock. I had a pretty good idea Jill was going to be convicted and she deserved it, but I’m not sure if she realized it, but a life sentence is a damned long time to be on the clock.