The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

9 AM

It was 8:14 when I’d finally had my fill of those two cocks but I didn’t go slinking home. Believe it or not, I grabbed up my book bag and literally ran towards class.

This wasn’t as stupid as it might have sounded. Class was scheduled to go from 8-9 which meant that it actually let out at 8:50. There’d be some questions and answers first so the test, I knew, was not going to be given until 8:10 so although the test would already be underway when I got there, I still had time to make it and I had time to get out before my pussy once again demanded attention of me.

But even as I scurried on towards class, I made one call just to make sure I knew what was going to happen to me afterward.

None of the girls much liked Wade Hollis because he was such a pervert. Any chance he’d get, you’d catch him trying to stare down your top or look up your skirt, and when he wasn’t doing that, he was leering at your tits and he was so aggressive about it that even the girls who might have liked it found it somewhat unnerving.

Somewhere along the way, Wade started calling himself Lance because he thought the name sounded cooler but everyone still knew him as Wade and that’s what we all called him. The main thing was to avoid him as much as possible which sometimes was easier said than done.

He’d told me once that he lived just off campus as if that was supposed to be a plus, as if now knowing that information, that would somehow make him more interesting to me. Well, I suppose in a way, he was right.

A call to information got me his number. I called Wade on my way to class. I hoped he didn’t have class like me.

He answered on the second ring.

“Hey, Wade, it’s me, Stacy from English Lit class.”

I could almost hear him leering at me on the other end of the line. “Hey, Stacy. What’s up?”

“I want to come by. I want to see you. You going to be around?”

“I got class at nine.”

Damn. “Listen, Wade. I really want to see you. I want it bad. If you could blow off your nine o’clock, I’m sure I could make it worth your while.”

“I don’t know,” he said.

This wasn’t the time to be coy. I was almost at class. I either needed an answer or I needed to get off campus before the top of the hour rolled around. “Listen, Wade, blow off your nine o’clock and I’ll let you fuck me, okay?”

That got Wade’s attention. “You’re serious?”

“Yeah, I’m serious.”

“Sure, Stacy,” he said. “I’ll be here.”

“Fine. Just give me your address.”

He did and I couldn’t help groaning. Just off campus wasn’t as close as I thought it’d be but it would have to do. “I’ll be there at nine,” I told him. I’d better be, I told myself. I’d better damned well be there on time.

Even with a quick shower, you can’t wash away a sleepless night and after my roll with the Jensen boys, I must have looked like shit when I got to class. The Teaching Assistant took one look at me when I got there and he shook his head. “You’re late,” he said. He probably thought I’d been out all night fooling around. Well hell, it was close enough.

“I know,” I told him even as I took the test. I grabbed a pencil out of my bookbag and I sat down to fill in the answers.

I was squishy. It wasn’t that I was all hot for sex. That was still over 30 minutes away but when you get that filled up with cum, some of it’s bound to leak out and so it was with me. It was in my panties and it was on my ass. I felt squishy.

You could tell a couple of the kids knew something was up. They looked around as if they were trying to figure out just what was going on. The smell of sex was in the air but a college exam was one of the last places one would have thought to have smelled that.

I put myself into the test. It was a good thing I’d studied earlier for this exam because I hadn’t gotten much studying done in the past 24 hours and as worn out as I was, there’s no way I should have done at all well on that exam, but the thing was easy. The first few questions were trivial and once I answered those, there was no stopping me. I just jammed my way into the meat of the exam.

You know, I wouldn’t recommend it as a general course of action, but maybe there’s something to be said for coming to an exam late. I was so rushed that I had no time to think. I just had to react and do. There was no time to second guess myself so I barreled on ahead, answering question after question after question.

I’d reached the last page and I realized I still had ten more minutes on the clock. The first question was easy. The second one took a little more thought and the third one looked downright hard until I realized what the trick was and I was done. I filled in my answer and went back over the exam to make sure I hadn’t missed anything. I hadn’t. I couldn’t believe it. I’d come in late and I was the first one done. I stuffed my pencil back in my book bag and I headed for the front of the room.

The TA shook his head. “I’m sorry but I can’t give you any more time. It wouldn’t be fair to the rest of the students who got here on time.”

“I don’t need more time,” I told him. “I’m done.”

I knew he didn’t believe me but he took my exam and gave it a quick look. I could see him raise an eyebrow and then he looked back at me. “Well, okay then, good job, Stacy. Remember, we have a reading that needs to be done by Wednesday.”

“I remember,” I told the man. I went back to get my stuff and as I bent over to pick up my back pack, I could smell the reek of sex as it emanated from below my skirt and I knew the other kids could smell it, too. I picked the book bag up and zipped it shut and then I slung it over my shoulder. It was nearly 8:46 and I needed to get out of there before then or I was likely to end up fucking the whole damned class.

The campus wasn’t as crowded as it could have been. Classes hadn’t let out yet and the kids coming on campus for 9:00 classes were still on their way so I made good time. I was off campus by 8:54.

I cursed myself at 8:57. I made a wrong turn and as tight as time was, even that could be a really costly mistake.

I was in Wade’s parking lot by 8:59. Just in time, I’d thought. I’d made it just in time.

I was in the lobby of the building when it hit me. I just kind of froze there. I’m not sure if I was still walking but I think I stumbled because a guy came up to me. “Hey, are you okay?”

“Wh-what?”

“I asked if you’re okay. You just looked kind of, I don’t know, weird or something.”

There was a part of me that wanted to rebel at that characterization of me. I did not look weird. What I was was horny and the guy, he was kind of cute, he should have known that. “I’m ... um ... I’m fine. What’s your name?”

“I’m Ryan,” the boy said. “Are you sure you’re okay? You look you’re a little pale.”

I was not pale. Overheated, maybe, but pale, uh uh. “I was just a little flustered, I guess. Hey, do you live here?”

“Yeah, sure. Why?”

“I was thinking maybe we could go up to your place and you could see how I feel.”

“Huh?”

“I mean, maybe we could take my temperature or something because I am feeling a little hot.”

“I don’t know,” the boy said.

I didn’t like the way he said that. It was just so wishy washy. I wasn’t sure if I could get him up to his apartment and even if I could, I wasn’t sure I could get myself in his pants. The problem was there was one guy here who I knew was willing to service my needs but who I didn’t like and then there was this guy.

“You’re starting to look a little better,” the guy said.

“Am I now. Maybe that’s just because you’re here, helping me.” God, that sounded cheesy when I said that, but I couldn’t help myself.

“I suppose maybe I could take you upstairs.”

Yes, I thought.

“My wife could probably help out.”

Oh, hell no. “Listen,” I said. “I just remembered, I got somewhere else to be.”

“You sure,” he said. “You still look ... I don’t know ... you look a little something.”

“No, really, I got a friend here in the building. I told the guy, and I really need to get going.”

“You’re sure now?”

“Yeah, I’m sure.”

I watched the guy walk away. Too bad, I thought. I’ll bet he had a great cock. I wasn’t sure if that was me talking or the hypnosis but either way, I really would have liked to have gotten in his pants.

I took the elevator up to Wade’s apartment and I knocked on the door.

He opened the door almost immediately. He must have been waiting for me. “Stacy,” he said breathlessly. “I was beginning to think you’d stood me up.”

Okay, I’ll admit it. I felt almost guilty about it when I realized that was almost what I’d done. If things with Ryan had turned out differently, who knows, but standing someone up, that was so not cool, and that definitely was not me. “I’m here,” I said.

“So, um, so on the phone, you said you were going to let me fuck you. Did you really mean that or were you just kidding me?”

God, I was going to hate myself for saying this, but ... “Yes, Wade, I really meant it. I’m going to let you fuck me.”

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why are you going to let me fuck you?”

What the hell? After spending weeks and months looking down girl’s dresses, was Wade Hollis finally developing a conscience? Well, if he was, his timing was damned poor if you asked me.

“What’s it matter to you?”

“I just want to know.”

There was no way I was going to tell Wade the truth. I mean, it was bad enough just having to let Wade do what he was going to do but there was no way I was going to tell him that I needed to have him do it. “What’s it matter to you,” I said again.

“I don’t know. I can’t seem to get dick out of any of you girls and then suddenly, one of you turns around and wants me to fuck her. If you ask me, that’s kind of strange, so I just want to know.”

That was a dangerous game Wade was playing and if he didn’t watch out, he was about to find out what the consequences of the game were. He’d said he was going to fuck me with no strings attached and now, he was putting strings on it. I was starting to get pissed. “Listen,” I tried to reason with him, “let’s just fuck and get it over with, okay?”

“Get it over with? You see it’s words like that that got me thinking there has to be something more to this so I want to know. Why are you going to let me fuck you?”

My pussy just wanted to fuck and if it had its way, I’m sure my pussy would have told him, but my head was saying don’t do it. Problem was, for all its pretentions at grandeur, my head really wasn’t in control anymore. Still, that didn’t mean I was going to tell him.

“What’s the matter, Wade,” I taunted him. “You been ogling all the girls in school for so long. Now that you finally got one, are you telling me you’re too scared to do anything about it.”

The boy shook his head. He was standing his ground.

“Or maybe, it’s not scared,” I continued. “Maybe you’re just too shy. Is that it, Wade?”

Again, the boy shook his ground. He didn’t seem to be wavering.

“Maybe you don’t even know what to do. Is that it, Wade. Are you so afraid of having a real girl here that you’re going to sit there and ask her silly questions rather than do what you’re supposed to do.”

His eyes betrayed him. They widened just a bit almost as if in fear. I’d just been trying to taunt him into action but it appeared as if maybe I’d struck a nerve. This was something I could handle.

We were still standing there in the entryway of Wade’s apartment. “What’s the matter, Wade. Are you scared, huh? Are you scared of having a real woman? Is that it? Well, let me show you what you’ve been missing, Wade.”

Off came my top and then I was standing there in just my bra but I wasn’t wearing the bra for long either.

My hands fondled my tits. “So are these what you’ve been trying to see,” I asked him, “because if they are, then here they are for you to see.”

The boy was staring at my tits. His earlier objections had just melted away and now he was just gawking at my tits.

I took a step closer. “Come on,” I taunted him. “You’ve been wanting to see them. Well, here they are.”

The boy just stared at them.

“Don’t they look great,” I said. “I bet you want to touch them, don’t you?”

The boy reached out to touch them and I swatted his hand away.

“Not yet,” I told him. “You haven’t earned the right to do that. At least, not yet. If you want to touch them, you’re going to have to show me something of yours, first.”

“Like what?”

“Like ... how about you show me what’s inside your pants.”

“You want to see my cock?”

“Oh yeah,” I assured him. “I really want to see your cock.”

He looked at me uncertainly almost as if he was trying to decide if I meant what I said. I guess he must have liked what he saw because after giving his head a small shake and letting out a small sigh, his hands went to his belt and then he was opening his buckle and he was opening the front of his pants.

“That’s it,” I encouraged him. “Get those pants open and get that cock out.”

The man pushed his jeans over his hips and then he pushed his underwear down, too.

“So, what do you think,” he asked.

I didn’t tell him that I’d seen better in the last twenty-four hours because that was something he didn’t need to know. Instead, I just took another step closer and then another. “This is what you want, isn’t it,” I said as I again took another step forward and then I was standing right there in front of him. I let go of my tits and I grabbed hold of his cock. “You like staring down a girl’s dress so you can see her tits so how’s it look when you don’t even have to look down her dress.

The boy licked his lips as he stared at my tits. “It looks great,” he said in a low tone.”

I gave his cock a stroke and a squeeze. “I knew you’d like that,” I said and then I gave his cock another squeeze. “And you know what?”

“What?”

“I know you like to look up under girls’ skirts. Would you like to look under my skirt?”

“I guess.”

“There’s no guessing here, Wade. Either you want it or you don’t. Do you want to see what’s under my skirt or not?”

“Yeah, I g—yeah.”

I turned around and I pressed my body up against Wade’s. Even with my skirt still in place, I could feel his cock on my ass as I pressed myself against him. “So you want the honors or do you want me to do it?”

“Do what?”

“Lift up my skirt, silly. Do you want to lift it up for you or do you want me to do it for you?”

“I, um, I don’t know.”

“You know, if you ever want to be with a girl, you got to learn to be more decisive. Here, I’ll do it for you.”

I might have sounded almost casual about this but the truth was the way my pussy was I wished we could just blow right through this crap and get to the fucking. 9:00 had already been several minutes ago and the longer I put off filling my need, the worse it got.

I inched my skirt up higher and higher until the hem line was right at the thighs and then I stopped. “So, what do you think,” I asked. “Do you think I’m wearing any panties?”

I knew the boy was staring at my ass as if that was somehow going to give him the answer to my question. “Um, no,” he guessed.

I pulled the skirt up to reveal my panties. “Surprise,” I said, “but tell me, would you like to see me without my panties?”

“Yeah.”

“Well then, why don’t you peel those things off me.”

Peel was about right. The panties had become somewhat cemented to my ass by Jerry’s cum so Wade really did have to peel them away.

“So how do you like that,” I asked.

“It, um, it looks great.”

“Looks great, huh? That’s all? Why don’t you stroke my ass. I know you want to.”

The boy hesitated but it was only for a moment and then I felt his hands on my ass and the longer he kept them there, the bolder he got.

“Oh yeah, you like that, don’t you.”

“Yeah,” the boy groaned.

“Only one thing left to do then.”

“What’s that,” he asked.

“Slip your hand between my legs. Feel my pussy?”

I could feel his his hand slide between my thighs. He wasn’t touching my pussy, at least not yet, but then that hand was sliding up and even though it was expected, it was almost a surprise when his fingers finally came into contact with my pussy.

“Do you feel how wet that is?”

“Yeah?”

“My pussy is wet for you, Wade. It needs to be fucked. It needs to be fucked so bad. So what do you think, Wade. Are you up to the task? Are you man enough to fuck my pussy?”

Wade didn’t answer right away. His fingers were still diddling my pussy but when he did give me his answer, it wasn’t with words. When he gave me his answer, it was with his cock sliding in between my legs.

I couldn’t help but moan as I took that cock. “Oh yeah, that’s it, Wade. That’s it. Fuck me, Wade. Fuck me.”

The boy might not have been that big and he might not have been as experienced as he could have been but in the end, it really didn’t matter. He was giving me what I needed and that was all that mattered.

His hands had slid around to my hips and he was grasping my hips, squeezing my hips, pulling me back even as he thrust himself forward.

Not bad, I thought, for a little, fucking pervert. Not bad, I thought. Not bad at all.

I groaned again as the boy fucked me. “Is this what you think about,” I asked. “Is this what you think about when you’re looking down girl’s dresses?”

“Yeah,” the boy groaned. “Yeah.”

“Yeah? That’s what you think of, huh? You think of fucking girls, don’t you, you little pervert.”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet you do. I’ll bet you like to think of fucking girls, fucking them like you’re doing now, fucking them like you’re fucking me now. Isn’t that right?”

“Yeah,” the guy groaned.

“Yeah?” I moaned. “Oh geez. You ever cum before?”

“What? Yeah? Yeah, I’ve cum before.”

“You ever cum with a girl?”

The boy didn’t say anything and that’s when I knew I’d struck a chord.

“So you haven’t fucked a girl before. That must mean I’m your first, doesn’t it?” The boy didn’t say anything so I prompted him again. “Doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” he said in an almost whisper.

“Well, you’re going to cum with one now, buster. Just keep on fucking me, just like that.”

I closed my eyes and I tried to concentrate on the feeling between my legs. I could feel it building and getting stronger. He might not have been as big as other boys, although I had to admit that maybe it was just that I was just getting a bit stretched out, but he was getting there. I could feel his cock between my legs. Yeah, he was getting there. He was getting there.

He was getting faster. Not too fast, I wanted to tell him, but it wouldn’t have done any good even if I had. He was getting faster.

Control yourself, I wanted to say. Control yourself. Pace yourself. That’s what I wanted to say, but I didn’t. Instead, I just moaned as he fucked me harder and harder.

Oh fuck, I was going to cum. I was going to cum. I could feel that cock between my legs and I knew it. I was going to cum.

And, of course, that’s when I heard Wade gasp, and I knew what was happening. I could feel it happening. Damn it, I thought, I was so close, but the boy was cumming. There was no doubt about that. He was cumming hard.

I groaned. It just wasn’t fair. I mean, it wasn’t like I actually wanted to fuck the boy. I had to because I needed him to make me cum but now the jerk had gone and shot himself off prematurely.

Ass hole.

He was pulling out of me. Dammit, I thought to myself. I needed to cum, too and I’d been so close. I could feel his cock slipping out from between my legs.

Dammit, I thought. Dammit.

It took me a second to realize what I was feeling. Wade might not have been completely hard but he wasn’t completely soft either and the best part about it was he was getting harder.

All right, Wade, I thought. Way to go.

This time, I was going to make sure I got what I wanted. I grabbed the boy by the hand and I pulled him further into his apartment. I seated myself on his couch and I spread my legs for him and then I fingered my cunt. “So this is what you want,” I taunted him even as I got my pussy even hotter. “You want to stick your cock right here between my legs.”

The boy was stroking his cock and as hot as I was, I wasn’t quite ready for him, at least not quite yet.

“Is this what you want? Is it,” I purred. “Do you want to fuck me. Do you want to stick your cock between my legs?”

I could tell he wanted to.

“Oh yeah,” I moaned. “You want this, don’t you?”

My fingers worked my clit. Oh fuck, I was close. I was just about ready. In fact, I was so ready.

“Oh, yeah, come on,” I told the boy. “Come on. Do it. Fuck me.”

Wade didn’t have to be told twice. He was on me in nothing flat and then he had his cock between my legs and I have to tell you, it felt great going in.

As hot as I was, I suppose it wasn’t all that much of a surprise that almost as quickly as he’d gotten his dick inside me, he was making me cum.

I supposed I should take pity on the boy. My need was satisfied but if I left now, I was going to leave him hanging but then I had an idea.

“Poor, Wade,” I chided the boy. “Look at you, all stiff and hard, and nowhere to cum now, but I got an idea. You want to know what my idea is?”

The boy nodded.

“You like looking at girl’s tits, don’t you?”

Wade wasn’t hiding anything now. He nodded enthusiastically.

I knelt there in front of him and I pushed my breasts together. “Why don’t you look at my tits and show me what it looks like when you pull on your cock and when you’re done, I want you to cum all over my tits. Can you do that for me?”

Apparently, he could and that was just fine with me. There was no way I wanted him back between my legs, but this way at least, I could feel like I held up my end of the bargain.

The boy was groaning as he pulled on his cock and he was staring right at my tits and I couldn’t help it. Just hurry the fuck up, I was thinking, and get it over with.

He was moaning even louder now. Any minute now, I thought. Any minute, now.

You’d have thought with something that looked like a hose, he’d have had a little bit better aim but he shot his first volley over my right shoulder. The next shot was a little bit better placed but not by much and it wasn’t until the third shot that he actually found his mark.

The boy groaned as he squeezed more and more cum out of him. “Oh yeah, that’s it,” he moaned. “That’s it.”

Yep, I thought, as I got up to clean myself off. That most certainly was it. I’d had just about all of this that I was going to take, and I wasn’t going to be doing this no more. It was time to kick some ass.