The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

8 AM

It was 7:21 and Louis had pretty much told me everything I needed to know but there was one thing I had to know. It was dangerous but it was something that had to be done.

I must have looked like a mess as I walked up the walkway. I was trying to picture how things must have looked just a few hours before but I was drawing a blank.

I knocked on the door and when an answer didn’t come fast enough, I banged on the door. Finally, the door opened. It was a guy standing there, of course. I mean, what else would you have expected in a frat house. “Can I help you?”

“Yeah,” I said, “I got a couple of questions about the party you had here last night.”

“Two nights ago.”

“Huh?”

“It was two nights ago.”

That’s right, I thought. I’d missed a whole night of sleep. It was two nights ago. “Yeah,” I said. “So I got a couple of questions.”

The boy was looking at me trying to decide if it was easier to be helpful or rude. For the moment, it seemed, helpful won out. “Whaddya want?”

I was looking inside the house. “So were there any places that were off limits?”

“Yeah, the bedrooms upstairs. Downstairs and on the lawn, that was cool. Why?”

I looked around. “Where’s the stairway.”

“I’m not telling. Why?”

I straightened up. “Thanks,” I said. “You’ve been more than helpful,” and that’s when I turned and left. I’d been here before. I was sure of it. I’d been here before, but only once.

Okay, I’ll admit it. I was getting a little bit cocky. I thought that since I now had an idea of what had been done to me and of who had done it, that I was suddenly free to resume my life as it had once been. I was so stupid.

I went back to my apartment and I took a shower. Not a long one, mind you, because I had class at 8:00, and more than that, I had a midterm. I was hoping I was prepared but I knew it didn’t matter. I was resuming my old life and that meant that school was once more important to me and that meant I had to go to class and that meant I had to take the midterm whether I was ready or not.

I put on fresh clothes and oh my God, it felt so good, but I put on fresh panties. I couldn’t believe how good it felt to be really clean again. I picked up my book bag and I left my apartment.

It was 7:45 when I arrived on campus. Sure, I was a little early but it felt good to have something to do that didn’t involve getting fucked.

I ran into Jill on her way to her own class. “Hey,” she said. “How’s it going?”

I tightened my grip on my bookbag just a little. “Fine,” I said.

She looked at me kind of funny. “Hey, you okay,” she asked. “You look kind of ... funny.”

“I’m fine,” I said.

“So did you ever find that guy, Denny Wilkins?”

“Nope. So far I found nothing.”

“Too bad. I’m surprised to see you though.”

“Really. Why’s that?”

“Didn’t you say you had to fuck every hour on the hour?”

“Yeah, so?”

“So it’s nearly 8:00. So what are you going to do at the top of the hour?”

That was when it hit me. I wasn’t done. Far from it. It wasn’t over until it was over. I have to admit it. I got kind of panicky. I had to go, but go where?

Jill was looking at me, her face full of concern. “Hey, are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” I said.

“Are you sure? You don’t look fine to me.”

“I’m fine,” I assured her but on the inside, I felt far from fine. It wasn’t over until it was over. If I didn’t do something, I was going to need to end up fucking someone in the next eight minutes, give or take a few seconds. “I gotta go,” I said.

“Are you sure you’re okay.”

“I gotta go,” I said again. “Really, I gotta go.”

Go where? That was the question. I stood on the curb and looked at the people passing by both on foot and on bike and I got panicky. I knew what was going to happen and I wasn’t seeing boys on bikes anymore. I was seeing cocks on bikes. Fuck, I realized. This was a really, really bad idea.

The campus just wasn’t safe anymore. More so for the boys than for the girls because I’d rather have a cock than a cunt, but let’s face it, from where I was, no one was really safe. I knew that given half a chance, if I had to, I knew I’d knock one of those boys off those bikes just so I could fuck his brains out.

The best thing, I decided, was to get off campus. The midterm could wait. I turned to go and that’s when I saw the Jenner boys. They were cutting across campus like a lot of kids did and they were right where I needed them to be. I marched right up to them and I grabbed one of them and I pulled him off towards Rafferty Hall. To tell the truth, I wasn’t sure if it was Jerry or Terry I had a hold of but I didn’t care. All I knew was I needed him or more to the point, I knew I was going to need him in a little under three minutes.

Rafferty hall has two entrances, the upper entrance and the lower courtyard entrance. No one ever uses the lower entrance because it’s dark and isolated and the gardeners haven’t kept the place up so the trees are all grown over which gives it a kind of depressing look and feel. It was just that place where I was pulling Jerry or Terry Jenner.

“What the hell’s going on here,” the boy said.

Okay, the voice told me. The two brothers might have looked alike but they sure didn’t sound alike. Terry’s voice was high and reedy whereas Jerry’s voice was a lot deeper. “Listen, Terry,” I said. “I need you.”

“You need me? You need me to do what?”

“I need you to fuck me.”

The boy laughed. “Yeah, right. That’s a good one, Stacy, but I got a class in a few minutes and I gotta go.”

I pulled the boy back. “I’m not kidding,” I told him. “I need you to fuck me and I need you to do it now.”

“Yeah, right.”

I looked over to wear Jerry was standing. Oh geez, I hadn’t even realized he’d followed the two of us down here. Now I had two of them to deal with. Of course, that didn’t mean that I wasn’t going to do it. In fact, I knew I would do it. I’d take the both of them on if I had to and right at that moment, I knew it. I knew what I had to do.

“This ain’t funny,” Jerry was saying.

“Does it look like I’m joking,” I asked. “I’m not. I’m serious. I need to be fucked right here and right now.”

“Yeah right. Come on, Terry. Let’s go. We’re going to be late as it is.”

My body clock already told them something they apparently didn’t know. “You’re already late,” I said, “so stay here and fuck me instead.”

“Come on,” Jerry said again. “We gotta go.”

If Terry thought I was going to let go, he had another thing coming. He tried to pull free, but I held on. He pulled harder and still I hung on. “Hey,” he said. “Hey, Stacy, quit it. Let go.”

“No. Not before you fuck me.”

“Come on,” Jerry said. “Stop horsing around.”

“She won’t let me go,” his brother complained.

“That’s right,” I said. “Not until you fuck me.”

“Geez. What are you a wimp? Just push her off of you and let’s go.”

He tried but I wasn’t letting go and he was trying not to push too hard because he didn’t want to hurt me. Isn’t that sweet.

I, on the other hand, wasn’t above hurting him if it meant I was going to get what I wanted so when he tried to push me away, I seized the opportunity to take him and turn him around and suddenly, I was shoving him to the ground.

“Hey,” he cried out as I straddled his waist. “Knock it off, Stacy.”

“You knock it off,” I told him. “I told you what I wanted and I’m going to make sure I get it.”

Jerry was trying to pull me off of Terry but even as he was doing that, I was grinding myself against Terry. It didn’t matter that we were both fully dressed. I could feel his cock and if his expression was any indication, he liked the way my pussy felt as it rubbed up against his cock.

Jerry was still pulling at me. “Let him go,” he said.

I was still rubbing my pussy against Terry’s cock when I turned on his brother. “You want me to let him go, then fine. It’s easy. Help me out. He lets me fuck him, I let him go, or better yet, the two of you can both do me just to make sure the job gets done right.”

Jerry was still trying to pull me off of his brother. He just didn’t get it but it didn’t matter and it didn’t matter that he was bigger than me either. As turned on as I was and with the position that I had over his brother, there was no way I was letting go.

I think Jerry knew it because I could almost sense his frustration. “Come on, Stacy,” he said as he tried to reason with me. “You’ve had your fun. Now let Terry up.”

I looked back at him. “I’ve had my fun, huh? Is that what you think this is about? Fun? I’m doing this because I have to so either get out of the way or better yet, help a girl out.”

This clearly fell in the category of what the fuck are you going to do. I mean sure, they were guys, they probably could have gotten away, but with the compulsion I was now living under, I was going to fight like hell to keep that from happening so to get away, they were probably going to have to hurt me, and just how the hell would you explain to a bunch of your buddies that you had to fight like hell to RUN AWAY from sex.

For the time being, Terry had been staying out of this but he chose this moment to stick his two cents in. “I don’t know what’s gotten into her man, but if she keeps doing what she’s doing, you aren’t going to get any complaints from me.”

Jerry looked at his brother. “You’re kidding, right?”

I was still rubbing my pussy over his cock. The guy groaned. “No way, man. Look at her. She wants it, man.”

“Yeah, but—”

“I’m doin’ it, man.”

“You heard him,” I told the brother. “Now if you don’t mind, Terry and me are going to fuck.”

Jerry looked at me and then at his brother and then he shook his head. “I don’t get it, man, but fuck, if that’s what you’re going to do—”

And that’s when Jerry did the unexpected. He reached up under my skirt and he pulled down my panties.

Of course, with me straddling Terry’s body, it wasn’t like he was going to get them all that far. Pretty much down past the butt and then there weren’t all that many ways it could go. Either I could stay where I was, or I could help him get the panties off, or he was going to rip them off or I was I was going to fuck his brother with my panties flying at half mast. You know, aside from doing nothing, I didn’t much care what happened just so long as something happened.

“You going to help me here or not?”

That was Jerry wanting to me to lift myself up. Now, I wasn’t stupid. I knew full well that the only reason he might be wanting me to do that was so that he could get some leverage to push me off his brother and if he tried that, I was going to be ready, but I lifted a leg, just to see what he had in mind.

Jerry didn’t try anything. He just pulled my panties down and then once again, I was settling in over Terry’s body.

I sat up on Terry’s body. I didn’t think the boys were going to try anything now, but I was still ready if they did. My hands opened Terry’s belt.

So far, so good. My hands went to the front of Terry’s pants. Quickly, I pulled his zipper down. Even better.

I slipped my hand inside the boy’s briefs and I found what I was looking for. Not much searching required actually. It was right there at the front, waiting for me, and then I was hauling it out into the light.

I gave Terry’s cock a few perfunctory strokes, more of a way of shaking hands and saying how do you do, than as a means of accomplishing anything more than that. I was going to let my pussy handle the more detailed introductions.

I gave his cock a squeeze and then I lifted my body up and I pushed myself down on his cock. The boy groaned as he took me and then he groaned again as the weight of my body pushed my pussy all the way down on his cock.

“Yeah,” I said as I took him. “Yeah, you like that, don’t you. You like this, don’t you. You like this pussy?”

“Yeah,” the boy groaned as I rocked my pussy on his cock. “Yeah.”

“Yeah, you like this. You like this pussy.” It was a statement and not a question and the boy said nothing to refute it.

That was when I felt another hand as it stroked my ass and when I looked back, there was Jerry with his cock hanging out.

“So you want a piece of this, too,” I murmured.

“Well, if you’re going to give it away, I’d be a fool to turn it down.”

I moaned as I continued to take Terry’s cock inside me. “You won’t get any argument from me there,” I told him.

His hand stroked my butt and then I felt him slide his fingers between my cheeks. “So you don’t mind?”

“Mind,” I said. “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

That was all Jerry needed to hear. I returned my attention to Terry’s cock even as I felt him press his fingers against my littlest hole and I moaned all over again.

His fingers toyed with my butt and then he was toying with my ass hole.

Moments later, I felt something else sliding in between my cheeks and that’s when I knew that he using more out than just his fingers.

He hadn’t stuck his cock in me, at least not yet. “So you want this,” Jerry said. “You really want it?”

“Mmm yeah,” I told him. “Can’t you tell?” I didn’t really want a cock in my ass but that wasn’t something he needed to know.

He still wasn’t sticking his cock in me which was just fine with me. If I could get his brother to make me cum first, then I would have gotten what I needed and Mr. Ass Fucker could go get someone else to take his cock but until then ...

Jerry slid his cock out from between my cheeks and then he was moving himself around. “I got something for you,” he said. “I got a cock for you to suck on. What do you think about that?”

Better than getting it in my ass, I thought, but I didn’t tell Jerry that. Instead, I just opened my mouth and started sucking on him.

“Oh yeah,” Jerry groaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Suck on that cock,” and all the while, there I was riding his brother’s cock.

I suppose I might have said something but then as I’ve already said, my mouth was full of cock so even if I had tried to say something, it probably was going to come out all garbled and besides, what was I going to say. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.” You know, by that time, I kind of figured that the Jensen boys already knew that’s what I wanted and they didn’t need me to remind them.

I was looking up at Jerry. I could have sworn he was going harder into my mouth than when he started but then I thought maybe that was just my imagination acting up.

It wasn’t.

He definitely was driving harder and faster and I thought for sure he was going to cum in my mouth but Jerry had other ideas.

Jerry suddenly pulled his cock free from my mouth and this time when he moved around behind me, this time I knew there wasn’t going to be any reprieve.

I was right.

Jerry wedged his cock in between my cheeks and then I could feel him pressing it up against my ass hole. He didn’t stop there. His hands grabbed my hips and then he was pushing himself forward and suddenly, I felt it. I had a cock in my pussy and one in my ass.

I pretty much stayed where I was and let the boys do their thing. I couldn’t help but moan as the boys fucked me. I couldn’t help myself. It just felt so good.

Terry’s jeans felt rough against my bare legs but I wasn’t going to do anything about that now. They could chafe all they wanted but what I really wanted was for the boy to cum and more than that, I wanted him to make me cum.

“Fuck,” the boy groaned. “Fuck.”

“You going to cum,” I moaned. “Are you? Are you going to cum inside me?”

“Yeah,” the boy groaned.

“Yeah, what.”

The boy groaned. “I’m going to cum.”

I already knew it. I could feel it. He was right on the verge. He was right there.

But he wasn’t the one who came first. It was his brother who did that. Even as Terry and I bantered back and forth, Jerry kept fucking my ass until I heard the guy groan. At first, he was just cumming in my butt, but then his cock slipped free from my butt and suddenly, he was shooting it all over my ass. I couldn’t help groaning at that. I’d just taken a shower but now I was messy all over again.

And that’s when Terry did it. I could feel his cock swell between my legs and the boy groaned and in the next instant, he was doing it. He was cumming. He was cumming hard. He was cumming between my legs and even as he did, I knew he was making me cum, too.

The boys were done with me, but still I couldn’t move until finally, Jerry let me up. Not one of my brighter moments, I have to admit, to go out on a crowded campus with all those cocks around. I’d gotten lucky this time, but next time, next time, I might not be so lucky. Of course, if I were really lucky, there wouldn’t be a next time and that’s just what I wanted to see happen.