The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

7 AM

It was 6:23 and for the moment, at least, my needs were taken care of. Ken had gone in to take a shower and I figured I might as well get a little more sleuthing done so I asked Dave if I could borrow his computer.

Dave grinned. “Might as well. I’m up anyway. What you lookin’ for?”

“I’ve got a phone here with some numbers in it. I need to see if I can do a little matching up of these numbers with some names. Want to help?”

“Nah. I’m going back to bed, but you can use the computer just so long as you don’t make too much noise.”

I pulled out Ron’s cell phone and I punched in the last call he made. This was an outbound number. A reverse phone search gave me a name. Gillian Meyers. I didn’t know her. Rats. I’d thought for sure that was going to be Margaret Beechem.

But then I put in the second to last number, the incoming call, and there it was. M Beechem. Bingo. I had the bitch dead to rights.

I pounded through the phone at a pretty good clip. I was hoping maybe one of the unlisted numbers was Denny Wilkins but that would have been too much to ask for but I’d gotten a number of phone numbers from fraternities and sororities and some from kids I knew in school and some of those people weren’t in the Greek system. Whatever Ron was up to, he apparently seemed to have his hands in more than just helping out the Greeks.

I opened up his address book. Apparently, the guy wasn’t much into saving addresses. There was one for “Mom” there and one for someone named “Ginny”, but I had no idea who Ginny was. I wondered idly why there was no listing for “Dad” but I didn’t know.

It was 6:35 and I was just about done when I realized just how stupid I’d been.

I grabbed my phone from my purse. The ass hole had called me the day before when I was walking through the Quad. His number was still locked in my phone. How stupid could I have been. I punched that number in and the name came up. J. M. Williams.

Who the fuck was ...

Suddenly, it clicked. Suddenly, I knew I knew something. My body went cold. I was in danger. Real danger. I had to get out of there. I had to get out of there now.

As nonchalantly as I could, I cleared the screen. I looked over to see if Dave was watching, but he wasn’t and that was good, and then just to make sure all evidence of what I’d done was gone, I shut off the computer.

“Thanks,” I whispered.

Dave was under the covers but I was wondering if maybe he’d been watching me anyway. He waved a hand at me but I was sure he just wanted me to go and I was more than happy to oblige.

Ken was just finishing up with his shower when I let myself out of the apartment.

I needed help and I couldn’t go to the cops. I’m not sure they’d believe me and even if they did, they wouldn’t be all that willing to help me when they found out the source of my information was a cell phone that I’d taken from a crime scene. Nope, this was something I was going to have to do on my own.

Louis Malkie came to mind. He might be able to help. Shit, I wished I’d looked his address up when I was inside the apartment but I couldn’t go back there now. Fortunately, I could get his address from information on my cell phone and even better, he was real close by. It was 6:46 when I knocked on his door.

I was hoping it wasn’t too early but even if it was, I was going to knock again. I needed help and Louis was perfectly positioned to give me the help I needed.

I didn’t have to knock again because the door opened and there was Louis. “Stacy,” he said in surprise. “What are you doing here?”

I could understand his surprise. Last time we talked, I’d pretty much told him I wasn’t interested in him, and at least Louis had taken it somewhat gracefully and just bowed out of the way, but I felt bad nonetheless. I hoped he wasn’t going to make this too hard on me. “I need your help,” I said.

“My help? What do you need my help for?”

“You still work at the Registrars Office?”

“Yeah, sure. Why?”

“You going in today?”

“Yeah. I gotta be there at 8. Why?”

“I need you to get some information for me.”

“We can’t—”

“Louis, I wouldn’t ask this if it weren’t important, but it is important. Really important. I need your help and it wouldn’t take but like just a couple of minutes of your time.”

The boy sighed. “What do you need?”

Yes, I thought. “I just need the addresses of two, no wait, let’s make that three students. That’s all I need.”

“Just addresses? Nothing else?”

I nodded. “I swear. Nothing else.”

“Okay, come on inside.”

“Why?”

“You want the addresses? I can get ‘em for you now. Only take a minute. I got a VPN into the computers at the Registrars Office.”

I could have kissed the boy.

I sat there as he booted up the computer.

“Okay. What are the names?”

“The first is Gillian Meyers.”

He looked it up and gave me the address. “Okay, what’s the next one?”

“J. M. Williams.”

It took a second. “No match.” He punched over to another screen. “Yep. No match.”

“No match?”

“Nope. Williams ... Williams. We’ve got an Alfred. We’ve got a Collette. We’ve got a Eunice. Who the fuck names their kid Eunice anymore? We’ve got a Henry, a Kenneth, a Quincy, and a Thomas, but nothing that begins with either a J or an M.”

Damn, I hated it when I was right.

“Okay. Last name?”

“Denny Wilkins.”

He looked it up. “No match.”

“None.”

“Nope. Nobody in the university with the last name of Wilkins. Nobody.”

“You’re sure.”

“Yep. Nobody here named Wilkins.”

“Thank you so much, Louis. That was just what I needed. I could just kiss you.”

If I’d been watching the clock a little closer, I might have realized that I was going to do a whole lot more than that.

Louis was logging out when he saw me freeze. “Is something wrong,” he asked.

“You know, Louis, when you do a favor for a girl, you really should be properly rewarded for your service.”

The boy was such a dolt. He just waved it off. “Don’t worry about it,” he said.

Fortunately for him, I wasn’t about to write it off as some kindly gesture. Fortunately for him, I was going to make sure Louis got the reward I thought he deserved. “I don’t think you understand, Louis. When I say you deserve to be rewarded, I mean you really deserve to be rewarded.”

“No really, it’s okay.”

Idiot! “Louis, when was the last time you were with a girl?”

“Wh-what’s that got anything to do with anything,” the boy said, his voice suddenly shaky.

“It just seems to me that if a girl is going to reward you properly, then she should reward you as only a girl can do. When was the last time, Louis?”

“Um—”

“When was it, Louis?”

“Um—”

“Let me guess, Louis. You haven’t been with a girl before, have you, Louis.”

The boy shook his head. To his credit, he was hanging in there, as if to say, okay, so I haven’t been with a girl yet. So what, but I could tell he wanted it.

“I’ll tell you what, Louis. I’ll let you have what you want. I’ll let you have it right now.”

The boy was looking at me somewhat quizzically, almost as if he didn’t get what I was saying but I knew what he was thinking. He didn’t want to seem too eager if I was suddenly going to turn around and yank my pussy back.

But then, I knew I wasn’t going to do that. I pulled the boy out of his chair and I pulled him over to the bed and I sat down next to him and I ran my hands over the front of his pants. “Do you want to fuck me, Louis. Huh? Do you? Do you want to fuck me?”

I think the boy was still trying to figure out where the trick was, never being aware that in this case at least, there was no trick. I really did want to fuck.

I stroked my hand over the front of the boy’s pants. “What do you say,” I asked. “Do you want me to get inside here?”

He looked at me and then he looked at my hand. “But I have to get to work,” he said.

And it’s attitudes like that that had kept him a virgin this long. I mean, Louis wasn’t great looking but he wasn’t bad looking either. Fortunately for Louis, I didn’t much care what he wanted anyway.

I unzipped his pants. “Let’s see what you have in here,” I said.

“But ... but—”

The boy’s objections just seemed to disappear as soon as I wrapped my hand around his cock. He let out a low groan. “Yeah, that’s what you want, isn’t it, Louis?”

I didn’t even have my hand on his cock, not directly, but I was stroking him through his underwear and already, the boy was moaning.

“Would you like to see my tits, Louis?”

The boy looked at me almost as if I were speaking a foreign language which I suppose in a way, I was, because I bet he’d never heard those words before.

I pulled my top up and I unhooked my bra. “Here they are,” I told the boy.

He was staring at them dumbfoundedly.

“Would you like to touch them,” I asked.

He nodded and then almost tentatively, his hand moved and then he was touching them gingerly.

The only thing was I didn’t want him to touch them gingerly. I didn’t want him to touch any part of me gingerly. I wanted him to pound himself into me, but something told me to go slow, so I restrained myself. “Would you like to kiss them?”

Again, he was moving kind of gingerly which was really starting to piss me off so as soon as he got close, I just kind of mashed myself in there. The boy flailed for a moment or two but it wasn’t that long and then he succumbed to my tits. His hands were still flailing a bit but he finally found a place to put them. At first, he wrapped them around my body and then almost as quickly, he slid them down and grabbed my ass.

So, Louis had a wild side. Who would have guessed it was buried down so deep. I was leaning in and whispering in his ear. “Do you like my ass, Louis?”

The boy tried to nod but it was kind of hard to do with his face mashed between my tits but then, I got the message anyway.

“Yeah, Louis,” I almost whispered. “I know what you like. You like my tits and you like my ass.”

The boy merely groaned at that.

I pulled my tits back just a bit. “Are you ready to fuck me,” I asked. “Are you ready to fuck me good and hard?”

The boy didn’t respond right away or perhaps it was better to say he didn’t respond well enough so I mashed my tits against him again.

“I said, are you ready to fuck me good and hard.”

This time, he responded in the affirmative or at least that’s what I thought it was but it was kind of hard to tell what with his face mashed between my tits.

One might have wondered why I was even bothering to ask the boy what he wanted and one would have been right. I mean, hey, as horny as I was, yeah, I was going to fuck him anyway, no matter what he said. I just wanted to give him the chance to make the right decision and fortunately for the both of us, he did.

I’d already had my hand in his pants and I’d already had my hand wrapped around his cock so maybe it shouldn’t have surprised me with what I found there but when I finally got Louis’s jeans off of him, I realized something I hadn’t realized before. The boy might have been something of a wimp but the boy was fucking huge.

I was impressed and I think I would have been even if I weren’t in the condition I was then in, but being in the condition I was in only made the size of his cock just all that more impressive. I could feel my pussy getting wet. Louis was fucking huge.

Off came the miniskirt and then off came the panties. I wasn’t even sure why I bothered to wear them anymore. I mean, heck, as many times as I’d put my panties on and taken them off and as many times as I’d had a guy or two or three to cum in my pussy, my panties were pretty soaked, just like me.

I grabbed Louis’s cock and I gave him a few strokes and then I climbed onto his lap. I could feel the head of his cock as I pulled it up against my pussy and I could feel it even better when I pushed myself down onto him.

I couldn’t help it. I moaned and then I did it again. Even with as many cocks as I’d had inside me, this one was one that really filled me up.

The boy’s hands were back again, back on my ass. I grabbed my tits and gave them a squeeze even as I started to ride his cock. “Yeah, you like that, don’t you. You like my ass.”

The boy nodded again. Louis, it seemed, wasn’t much for words.

And Louis, it seemed, wasn’t much for staying power either. I mean I hopped in his lap, gave his cock a few good thrusts and all of the sudden, I felt him cum inside me and in the state I was in, that just wasn’t going to do it.

“Louis,” I said. “Did you just cum?”

The boy nodded sheepishly. Lucky for me, the boy was young and had good recuperative powers and for that matter, it was lucky for him, too.

I climbed down off his lap and then I knelt between his legs. “Now Louis,” I said, “I’m going to get you hard again, but this time, I want you to make sure you make me cum, too.”

I’m not sure what the boy expected but with me down there between his legs and with my hands around his cock, that should have been pretty much a dead giveaway on what was about to happen but even so, the boy groaned as I slipped my mouth around his cock.

Like I said, the boy was young and he had great recuperative powers. That and the feeling that I got that he was horny as all hell probably didn’t hurt the situation but even before I got my mouth around his cock, I could feel him stiffening up in my hand.

He stiffened up even more when I got my mouth on his cock and he kept on getting longer and straighter. Yep, Louis was young and in no time at all, Louis was ready to go.

I looked up at the boy even as I gave his cock a few last minute squeezes. “Now this time,” I told him, “no cumming early, right?”

The boy nodded even though both of us knew that if he wasn’t able to control it before, there wasn’t all that much chance he was going to be able to control it again.

Once again, I perched myself over Louis’s cock. Once again, my hand reached between my legs and once again, I took hold of his cock. Once again, Louis moaned as I took him but this time, he didn’t do anything more.

Once again, I pushed my pussy down on his cock and once again, I felt him filling me up.

Once again, the boy gripped my ass as he went to work on my cunt. Once again, he filled me up so good.

“You like that,” Louis asked almost in amazement.

“Yeah, Louis,” I told him. “I like it. That’s why I’m moaning,” and then as if to prove the point, I moaned even more.

The boy didn’t say much after that. It was almost as if he were considering what I’d said or maybe it was just that he was concentrating on the feel of his cock between my legs.

“Can I,” he began hesitantly, “can I, um, you know...”

“What is it, Louis? What do you want?”

“I want to, you know, I want to fuck you from ... from,” he gave my butt a nice squeeze, “from here,” he finished.

“You want to fuck me doggy style?”

The boy nodded. “Yeah,” he said. “Doggy style.”

“Why, of course,” I told him. “This is your day and your treat. We can do whatever you want,” and with that, I was pulling my cunt free. There was a part of me that didn’t want to do it. There was a part of me that wanted to stay where I was until I made the boy cum inside me, but I overruled myself. Louis had come through for me big time and he really did deserve a treat and besides, what I really wanted, what I really needed, was to have the boy make me cum and I didn’t much care how he did it just so long as he did it.

I got up on my hands and knees and I gave the boy a nice wiggle of my ass. Louis might have been inexperienced but he wasn’t dumb. I could feel his hand on my ass and then I could feel his cock moving in between my legs.

I couldn’t help but moan as I felt the boy’s cock slide inside me.

Louis’s hands slid down around my hips and then he was pushing his cock deeper inside me. “You like this,” he asked with a tinge of amazement.

“Oh yeah,” I told him. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Come on. Fuck me.”

Louis didn’t really need me to tell him what to do. He may not have been with a girl before but he was a quick learner.

“You like that,” I asked. “You like that cunt.”

The boy groaned. His hands were now more on my ass than on my hips and he gave them a hard squeeze. “Oh yeah,” he moaned. “Oh yeah.”

“Are you going to cum, Louis? Are you going to cum?”

The boy groaned.

“Tell me, Louis. Are you going to cum?”

“Oh yeah,” the boy groaned. “Oh yeah. I’m going to cum.”

That was all I wanted to hear. My pussy was on fire and I just needed to know that he was going to be cumming, too.

He still didn’t cum right away but he didn’t really have that much left. He gave me a few more quick strokes and then a hard, squeeze on my ass. “Oh fuck,” he moaned. “Oh fuck.”

I already knew what was coming. I was waiting for it. I wanted it. “Come on, Louis,” I told the boy. “Come on, baby. Make me cum. Make me cum.”

The boy held out for a moment longer but there really was no stopping him. His cock surged and even as it did, I started to cum.

“Oh yeah, that’s it,” I told him. “Come on, do it. Make me cum. Make me cum. Come on do it. Make me cum.”

Louis made me cum which was just what I needed, but the boy was shy, and I couldn’t help thinking that when you have a cock as big as Louis has, you really shouldn’t be all that tentative. The good news is in time, I don’t think he will be.