The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

4 AM

“Hey, ain’t that that bitch that took Alice’s man?”

“Sure as hell looks like it. Same scrawny, white ass. Yeah. Looks like the same bitch to me.”

I ignored the two women hoping that mouthing off was all they were about but I should have known I wasn’t going to be that lucky.

“Hey.”

I’d just barely left the diner and I still had Fred’s cum inside me. My car wasn’t all that far away and I was so fucking tired, tired and sore. I wasn’t sure how much more of this I could take but the good news was there wasn’t a guy anywhere around. Of course, as often as I needed to be fucked, the bad news was there wasn’t a guy anywhere around so I kept on walking.

“Hey, I’m talking to you. Hey.”

I turned. It was two black girls, one with big tits and one with small tits. I tried to smooth things over. “Listen, guys, I don’t want any trouble.”

Big Tits had me pegged almost from the start. She seemed to know I was a student at the university. “Well, you should have thought about that before you came down here stickin’ your lily white ass in where it doesn’t belong. This here’s the red light district and sometimes you get trouble even when you don’t want it.”

“Yeah,” echoed the small-tittied girl, “especially when you go givin’ shit away for free. I mean, sure, you probably think this is some kind of lark or something like that, but this here’s how we make our fuckin’ living. You go givin’ it away for free and we don’t get paid. You got that?”

“I got it.”

Big Titty woman was getting angry. “No, I don’t think you do.”

I looked off beyond the woman and in the distance, I could see a clock on the side of a bank flashing the time. It was 3:43. I had to get out of there. “I got it,” I told them. “I got it, but now I really got to go.”

Now it was Small Tits who was getting angry with me. “You don’t got to go do nothing,” she said. “All you got to do is stay the fuck where you are and listen to what we have to say.”

The clock was flashing 3:45.

“Listen,” I said. I was willing to agree with whatever they wanted as long as they let me go. “I got it. I promise. I won’t ever do it again. Honest. I won’t ever do it again.”

“Oh. So now you think you’re too good for us. Is that it? You sit up there in your mother fuckin’ university and you think you know everything and then when you want to see how real people live, then you come the fuck down here and you take their mother fuckin’ customers away and then, you think you can just waltz that little white ass of yours right back where you came from and act as if nothing the mother fuckin’ ever happened. I don’t think so, sister.”

I was looking at the clock. It read 3:47. “I just want to go home.”

“Don’t you be lookin’ past me now like you think you’re better than me or some kind of shit like that because you ain’t better than me.”

“You’re right,” I said. “You’re right. Definitely. I’m not better than you.”

“Now you’re just being mother fuckin’ condescending. Bet you didn’t think I knew a word like that did you. Well, I do. I’m not mother fuckin’ illiterate, you know. I don’t do this because I want to. I do it because I have to.”

The clock had just ticked up to 3:49.

“I got me a little baby boy to feed. His father, he don’t give shit to take care of his kid, but I do it all, all by myself. I take care of things the best I can.”

It was like they were a tag team or something because now big titty woman was warming up again. “Yeah, you do shit like you just did, you take food out of the mouth of Sheila’s little baby boy. You don’t want that now, do you?”

“No.”

“What’s that? I don’t think I heard you.”

“I said no.” The clock read 3:50.

“Yeah, that’s right, you don’t. This is tough down here. This is the streets. You might think it’s fun slummin’ down here, but you hang out long enough, you’re going to find out just how mean these streets can be.”

“I believe you,” I said. The clock read 3:52.

Big titty woman was staring at me and I knew what she was thinking. She was trying to decide if I was being serious or if I was trying to sass her.

“I got to be going,” I said. “Really, I got to go.”

I turned. One of the girls shoved me in the back. I wasn’t sure which one. “Yeah, I think you’re right. You need to be going.” It was 3:53.

I turned around. “I’m just going to leave,” I said, “and I won’t come back. I promise. I just need to go, okay.”

“Who’s stoppin’ you, bitch? You just walk away you skinny-assed white bitch, and don’t you come down here no more. You got that?”

“No, hold on,” said big titty woman. “I got to know something first. Just why the fuck did you do that to Alice?”

It was 3:55. “Listen, I got to go. I really got to go.” I turned and tried to walk away.

Sheila grabbed my arm and turned me around. “Lu asked you a mother fuckin’ question. I think you need to mother fuckin’ answer it, okay?”

“Why’d I do it? I didn’t want to. I had to.”

“Yeah? Why’d you have to?”

I shook my head. I couldn’t tell them the truth, could I?

“What the hell’s the matter with you, girl?”

“It’s just that ... that—”

“What?”

How could I tell them what was the matter with me. Heck, I still had trouble believing it myself and I knew it was happening because it was happening to me and yet, there was a part of me that wanted to tell. Besides, it was 3:57. It was already too late and in a way, I supposed they deserved an answer for what I was about to do.

“Come on,” said big titty woman. “Out with it. What’s the matter with you?”

“You’re not going to believe me.”

“I want to hear it. What’s the matter with you?”

I shook my head. I just knew they weren’t going to believe me.

“Bitch, either you tell us or I’m going to let Sheila here fuck you up like I know she wants to do.”

It was 3:58. If I was going to tell them, it had to be now before I was incapable of anything more basic than getting my pussy fucked. “I was hypnotized.” I blurted it out but once started, I just couldn’t stop. “I was at a party last night and someone hypnotized me. I don’t know who but now I have to get fucked every hour on the hour. I can’t control myself. I’ve tried, but every hour on the hour, I have to fuck until I cum and when I do and only then, I’m good again, at least until the next hour rolls around.”

“Yeah, right.”

“I told you you wouldn’t believe me.”

“So when you took Alice’s man.”

“It was the top of the hour. I couldn’t help myself.”

Lu seemed to think this over. “Weird,” she said.

“What is,” asked her friend.

“If you want to hurt ... hey, what’s your name, honey?”

“Stacy.”

“Okay, so it’s all backwards. If you really wanted to hurt Stacy here, then you wouldn’t fuck her but if you wanted to help her out, you would fuck her because that’s what she needs, but she doesn’t really want to fuck, so she’d just as soon not fuck you so you’d really be helping her out if you didn’t fuck her, and you’d be hurting her if you did.”

“Huh?”

Lu shook her head. “No matter what we do, it doesn’t matter. No matter what we do, we both hurt her and help her at the same time.”

“You believe her?”

“With a story like that? Come on. That’s just too weird to be made up. If you were going to make something up, it would have to be something that at least had some possibility of being true, so do I believe her, if I don’t think she made it up, then yeah, I believe her, or at least, I believe she believes what she just said.”

I didn’t have to look at the clock to know what time it was. I shook my head, trying to clear it of the thoughts I was having even as I knew that the effort was fruitless. “I tried to tell you guys,” I said, “but you didn’t want to listen.”

“Tried to tell us what,” Sheila asked.

“I tried to tell you what happens to me at the top of the hour.”

“What?”

Was the girl really that dense or did she just not get it. Hadn’t she been listening to a word I was saying?

On the other hand, there was a part of me that just didn’t care. I knew I was going to fuck her and maybe her friend, too, and what she thought just didn’t matter.

She still didn’t get it but her friend did. “Sheila,” she said. “Sheila, I think maybe you want to back off.”

“Why?”

“Look at her.”

Everything would have been fine if a man had chosen just that moment to walk on by because if that had happened, I would have been on him in an instant, chasing him down like a dog chases a car, but it was four in the morning. There weren’t any men around. There was just me ... and them.

“Why,” Sheila asked. “What’s wrong with her?”

Now that the top of the hour was upon me, it was a perfectly good question, one that I was asking myself about Sheila. What was wrong with her?

I moved in closer.

“Hey, watch where you’re standing, bitch,” Sheila said.

She was wearing a leopard skinned tube top with little matching shorts and knee high boots and beyond that, she wasn’t wearing much else which meant her cute, little waist was nice and exposed. I didn’t want to do this but already, I was sliding a hand around her waist.

“Hey, watch it, bitch.”

“I want to fuck,” I told her.

“I don’t care what the fuck you want,” Sheila said and then it was like a light suddenly seemed to come on. “No way. You are not trying to mother fuckin’ put the moves on me.”

“I want to fuck.”

“No way. You get away from me, you crazy white bitch.”

The crazy white bitch comment might have been enough to back me off if I was in my right mind but I wasn’t so I just kept moving in. My hands picked at her shorts. “Come on,” I said. “I want to fuck.”

Sheila pushed me away. “I said no fuckin’ way. Get the hell away from me.”

That, of course, did nothing to stop me. I just moved in again but this time, my hands grabbed on to her shorts. “I don’t think you understood me,” I said. “I want to fuck.”

She tried to slap me but it really didn’t work. I was in too close for it to be effective and besides, even if it had worked, it wouldn’t have been effective. I knew I’d keep coming back even harder.

Sheila was struggling now, trying to push me away. “You get away from me,” she kept saying but I wasn’t listening.

I had her shorts open and I was trying to pull them down. I could already see she was wearing a pair of leopard print panties underneath her little leopard print shorts. “I told you what was going to happen,” I told her, “but you didn’t want to listen.”

Sheila shoved me away from her. She was breathing hard. “I said get the fuck away from me.”

That, of course, did nothing to stop me. I just marched right back in there.

She tried to hit me.

It did nothing to stop me. Once again, I grabbed hold of her shorts and then I was pulling them down. Moments later, the leopard-skinned panties were down around her knees.

Sheila suddenly looked scared. She suddenly realized that she wasn’t winning this fight and with her shorts down around her knees, she realized she couldn’t even get away.

She tried to hit me again.

It didn’t work. I just kept on coming.

I slammed her up against a building and then I kissed her. “I don’t think you get it,” I said. “I need to get fucked and I don’t care what I have to do to get it.”

The girl was terrified and I felt sorry for her but with my need running as strong as it was, I couldn’t feel all that sorry. I’d tried to tell her what would happen to her but she hadn’t wanted to listen.

I pulled her top up. Her tits weren’t all that different from mine except that hers were black. It was dark but was I really seeing what I thought I was seeing. Were her nipples really standing at attention.

I didn’t really have time to consider the implications of that because in the next moment, I was slipping my mouth down and then I was licking first one and then the other of those nipples. I gave them a kiss and then a suck and then I looked up at Sheila.

She was looking back at me. She wasn’t struggling, not anymore. Her eyes were wide as she watched me so I did it again.

And that’s when she moaned.

I licked her nipple and I kissed it again. I bit down ever so lightly and I kissed her again.

And again, she moaned.

“Mmm fuck, that’s good.”

“You like this,” I asked.

“You know, I’m way more into girls than boys but doing boys is what pays the bills. Oh geez, do that again. Kiss my nipples like you did before.”

So I did it and again, Sheila moaned.

“Fuck that feels good.”

“Better than me?”

I’m not sure either one of us even remembered that Lu was still there. All I know is that once it had come down to a battle between me and Sheila, I hadn’t even thought about where Lu was or what she was doing.

Sheila moaned. “Mmm, honey, you’re still the best, but this little bitch, she’s not too bad herself.”

I used my body to slam Sheila’s up against the building. “Shut up,” I told her. “Pay attention to me. You listen to me. I’m doing you now.”

And I was. I had a hand between the hooker’s legs and I could hear her moan. There was no doubt about it. She might have been surprised at the forcefulness of my actions but once I’d acted, she was definitely showing just how much she liked it. I could hear it in her moans and more importantly, I could feel it between her legs.

“Oh fuck,” the woman moaned. “Oh fuck. Oh yeah. Oh, that’s good. Oh yeah. Finger my pussy you little fucking, white bitch. Oh yeah, that’s good.”

And then she kissed me.

She actually had a rather nice smile when she wasn’t cursing me out. I wondered if she used that on the guys to get them to fuck her. I’ll bet it worked if she did and all the while, as good as this all was, it was doing nothing to take care of my little problem. I still needed someone to make my pussy cum.

“Are you going to make me cum,” I asked. “If I give you what you want, are you going to make me cum?”

“I think that’s my job.”

That was Lu again. I could feel her tits as they pressed up against my back and then I felt her pull up my skirt.

“I may not be in to girls like Sheila is but she and I have worked together often enough that I’ve come to know what she likes. It gets boring out here sometimes.”

Her tits were big. I mean mine, they’re not small but they weren’t big like Lu’s. I could feel them pressing against me as Lu leaned in and whispered in my ear. “You just take good care of Sheila,” she told me, “and I’ll take care of you.”

That was all the promise my mind needed. If I knew I was going to get my pussy taken care of, that was all that mattered.

I moaned as I felt Lu pull my panties down and then I felt her slide a hand between my legs.

“Ew, sticky,” Lu said.

“I told you. I been fucking all night long.”

“I can see that, but I got something for that.”

Sheila wasn’t saying much of anything. She was just moaning as I continued to finger fuck her cunt.

“I keep this in my purse, just in case,” Lu said. “You never know what some guys might want, but then even if the guys don’t want it, I know Sheila likes it, too.”

She didn’t have to tell me what this was because I could feel the dildo entering me from behind.

“Why don’t you bend over, honey.”

A great idea. Make me more exposed for that cock in my cunt. An absolutely fantastic idea.

And besides, bending over put my mouth just that much closer to Sheila’s pussy. Now that she could see what she was going to get, I could see her struggling to get a leg free from her shorts and her panties.

You might have thought we would have been a little more circumspect than fucking right out there in the open and I suppose if I was in my right mind, I would have thought that, too, but the truth was at 4:00 in the morning, there really wasn’t anyone out there to see what we were doing anyway.

Sheila’d gotten one of her legs free and she was pulling my head between her legs. “Eat me, bitch,” she said. “Eat me.”

There was no problem there. My tongue was going after her pussy and the girl was moaning even as Lu went after my pussy. My need was still banging me hard but at least what Lu was doing was doing something because I could feel my pussy responding.

Lu’s hand stroked my back even as she worked the synthetic cock between my legs. “That’s it,” she said encouragingly. “That’s it. Eat it. Eat that pussy.”

Sheila wasn’t saying anything. She was just moaning with one hand on her tits even as the other one tried to pull my head even harder between her legs. It kind of hurt a little bit the way she was pulling on me but as long as I was getting what I needed from behind, I knew I could take whatever Sheila was dishing up.

“Oh fuck,” Sheila moaned. “Oh fuck.”

“Is she going to make you cum,” Lu asked.

“Oh yeah,” Sheila moaned. “Oh yeah. Oh fuck. The little white bitch sure does know how to use her tongue. Oh fuck.”

I was glad Sheila was going to cum because then maybe she’d let go of my hair and stop trying to pull me between her legs but I was even more happy with the results that Lu was getting. It wouldn’t be long before she had me cumming hard, too.

Sheila moaned again and then I felt it. The spasm of her body and the twitch between her legs and all of the sudden her body tensed and then relaxed, then tensed again and then finally sagged into oblivion. Sheila was cumming, just like me.

Another hour was done and I was just as tired and sore as I’d ever been and I couldn’t help wondering if this was ever going to end.