The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

3 AM

It was 2:22 and I’d just finished fucking Jeff. Even allowing a few minutes for the two of us to get our clothes in their proper places, that meant it was still just 2:31 and I had absolutely nothing to do. No clues to follow. No people to call. I was powerless.

I offered Jeff a ride back to his hotel but he declined. His car was right around the corner, he told me.

“Fine,” I told him. “Then, I’ll take you back to your car.”

The truth was, as weird as it might sound, I just didn’t want to be alone. I mean sure, I’d just let this complete stranger fuck the hell out of me, or more to the point, I’d just fucked the hell out of him, but he wasn’t responsible for my current condition and I guess as weird as it sounded, I was just feeling kind of needy. I guess I just didn’t want to be alone.

“That’s my car,” he’d said.

I pulled up alongside. “Listen, you want to go get a bite to eat or something. I’ll pay.”

The man shook his head. “I can’t,” he said. “I have to get some rest so I’ll be fresh for my presentation tomorrow.”

I wished I felt fresh. “Please,” I said.

The man shook his head. “Sorry, I can’t.”

Deep down, I knew he wasn’t sorry. He’d gotten what he wanted and now that he was done with me, he just wanted to leave.

I felt dirty and I felt used. Sure, it wasn’t my fault but I couldn’t help the way I felt.

The car was starting to smell of sex, but it wasn’t the car that was starting to reek. It was me. Load after load of cum mixed with sweat and other fluids had taken their toll on me. I was beginning to stink pretty bad. I needed a shower to begin with but I needed more than that. A lot more actually.

Jeff might have turned me down on food but it sounded good to me for a couple of reasons. First, I needed to pee. I hadn’t had that much pizza the night before but I hadn’t had time to stop for anything else and if I didn’t watch it, I was going to add a new scent to my growing list of odors, but even more importantly than that, and that was important, but more importantly than that, I just needed to be around people. I just needed a place where I could sit and rest if just for a moment.

I stopped in an all night diner over on Wabash. I could see the waitress turn up her nose and I was hoping she wasn’t going to toss me out. She didn’t. She put me in a booth in the corner and I headed straight for the bathroom.

I ordered a cup of coffee and just for grins, I took a slice of pie. Probably wouldn’t do much for my figure, I thought, but what with everything I’d put my body through, it was more than likely that I’d already used up whatever calories were in that slice of pie.

Ron was dead. A look at his cell phone showed me the names of people in its memory but a lot of the calls he received weren’t in his memory which meant either he didn’t consider them important enough to track them or it meant he didn’t want to track them. Margaret wasn’t in his cell phone’s memory. I wondered what that meant. I was still sure she’d talked to him but if that were the case, then why wasn’t she there. There seemed to be a who’s who list of the fraternity and sorority houses on campus. I mean, I didn’t know what all the fraternities and sororities were but Ron had a list that looked pretty impressive to me.

The waitress brought me the coffee. Her name was Georgie. She looked bored which didn’t surprise me. Working graveyard had to be the shits. She didn’t look that old. Maybe, she was working her way through school.

So Ron talks to Margaret and Ron gets dead but why. What did Ron know that someone didn’t want me to know?

The waitress brought me my pie. “You going to be wanting anything else,” she asked.

I shook my head. “No. This’ll be fine, thanks.”

She nodded. “I’ll just leave this here with you,” she said even as she slipped the bill on the table. “You just let me know if you want anything else, okay?”

“I’ll do that,” I assured her.

Okay, so Ron was dead. Ron knew what the drug was and where it came from. Hmm. That was something. A drug like that would have to be pretty powerful. Could it have come from someone I knew, maybe someone on campus, in the med school or something.

I took a bite of pie. But I didn’t know anyone in med school or at least I didn’t think I did but what if someone in the sorority got it. Then Margaret might have killed Ron to protect a sorority sister. That made sense, kind of. That was the problem, though. It only kind of made sense. I wanted something that totally made sense but I made a mental note of it to see if there were any members of the sorority who were in med school.

I took another bite of pie and I held the coffee. The mug warmed my hands. I needed that. I needed warmth that didn’t come attached to a dick.

So, what else. Ron was letting kids into the club for free. So what? Was that a reason to kill him? Hell no. If someone found out, assuming they cared, they’d just fire him, and besides, with Ron gone, who was going to let the kids in for free. There was no reason for either a fraternity or sorority member to want him dead.

Unless, of course, all the bouncers did it. Maybe Ron was getting uppity about it, but even if that were the case, was that a reason to kill him. I didn’t think so.

The door to the diner opened but I didn’t pay it any attention. I was still thinking about Ron and Margaret.

The newcomer was a homeless guy who’d clearly been drinking. He swayed a bit as he came in but then he steadied himself.

The waitress hurried up to him. “Listen, Fred,” she said. “Not tonight, okay. I got to study.”

The man reached in his pocket. “I got money,” he said. “I got money. I can pay.”

The girl sighed. I could almost guess what she was she was thinking. Yeah, he had money but it was probably barely enough. Probably no tip money and in the end, Fred was going to be more trouble than he was worth, but she picked up her menu. “All right then,” she said, “where do you want to be. In a booth or at the bar?”

“I’m a paying customer tonight, Georgie,” the man said. “You put me in a booth, okay?”

The girl sighed. “Fine, Fred. Whatever. Come on. Let’s go.”

I continued with my ruminations but I knew Fred was watching me. I tried to ignore him.

“What are you looking at,” he demanded angrily.

“Me,” I said. “I’m not looking at anything. I’m just trying to eat my pie.”

“You can’t fool me. I know you’re looking at me. I got money tonight,” he said. “I got it fair and square but I got money tonight so don’t you go looking at me.”

“I wasn’t looking at you,” I assured him. “I’m just trying to think.”

Fred was quiet for a few minutes but then he spoke up again. “You’re looking at me,” he said again. “I can tell. You’re looking at me. Stop looking at me.”

“Look, buddy,” I said. “You really don’t want to go messing with me. You really don’t know what you’re getting yourself into.”

The drunk looked at me. He was getting out of his seat. “I want you to stop looking at me,” he said.

I looked at my watch. It was 2:48. Whether he realized it or not, the man was right. I needed to get a move on.

“Where are you going,” the man asked.

I stood up and I dropped my tip money on the table. “I’m leaving,” I said. “Isn’t that what you wanted?”

The homeless man shook his head. “I wanted you to stop looking at me but now, you’re just being insulting. I didn’t tell you I wanted you to leave. I just wanted you to stop looking at me.”

I could see the waitress scurrying up behind the man. “Come on, Fred. Leave the nice lady alone, okay?”

“I just want her to stop looking at me.”

“She’s leaving now,” the waitress said. “Okay?”

“I just want her to stop looking at me.”

I looked at my watch. It was 2:54. Damn. Later than I thought. “I really got to go,” I said.

“You just sit down there,” Georgie told the homeless man. “You just sit down there and I’ll be back to take care of you in a minute.”

“Tell her to stop looking at me.”

“She’s not looking at you,” Georgie said disarmingly. “She’s leaving, okay?”

“I just want her to stop looking at me.”

Georgie had slipped in between Fred and me but I noticed she wasn’t getting too close. “Come on,” she said, even as she guided me towards the register. “I’ll ring you up and then you can be on your way.”

She took the ticket from me at the front and she punched the numbers into the register but instead of displaying the total, it made a beeping noise.

Georgie snorted in exasperation. “Damn thing,” she said. “I hate it. It jammed again. Hold on. I’ll have it cleared in a minute.”

I looked at my watch. Shit. It was already 2:58. I had my money in hand. “Hey, is it okay if I just give this to you.”

She looked at me in confusion. “What? Don’t you want your change?”

I shook my head. “You keep it,” I told her.

She looked at the money I was trying to shove at her. It was ten dollars which was way too much for just a cup of coffee and some pie. “Well, okay,” she said uncertainly. “You’re sure?”

Hell yeah, I was sure. I knew it was too much but what I was really sure of was that I didn’t want to be there in that restaurant with Fred when the clock struck 3. “Thanks,” I said even I put the ten on the counter, “but I really got to go.”

I knew it sounded lame to say that. It’s three in the morning and I have to go? Go where, but that was what I said.

I turned to go. I was even reaching for the door but I never got there in time.

Go, I thought. Why did I have to go when there was a cock right here in the diner, I told myself.

No, no, no, I told myself. You gotta go. Look at him. You have no idea where he’s been.

Hell, he has no idea where I’ve been, I thought.

Your pussy’s sore, I told myself.

Yeah, maybe, but right now, what it’s really aching for is cock.

He probably can’t even get it up, I responded back. Come on, let’s go.

Go where?

I knew I was weakening and what was worse, I didn’t think I was going to win. I’d had my chance to get out of there and now I’d blown it.

And besides, there was Fred with his cock.

I fought it. I fought the urge to turn around but I was losing.

“There,” I could hear Fred cackling in the background. “There. You see. I told you. She’s watching me.”

Georgie looked at me. “Is something wrong,” she asked.

That, I supposed was up to interpretation. Was there something wrong? Yeah. Was I going to tell her what it was? Hell, no.

I turned and marched back into the restaurant. I went right up to where Fred was sitting. I put my hands on the table and I leaned over the man. “So you think I’ve been watching you,” I asked.

“I don’t think it,” I said. “I know it.”

God, I knew I was going to hate myself for this. “Well, if that’s what you think,” I told the man, “then I think you need to get out of that booth.”

“W-w-why,” the man asked.

“Just do it,” I said.

There was a part of me that would have loved it if the man had said no, if he’d told me to fuck off, but he didn’t. I think he was just as surprised as I knew Georgie was that someone had actually called his bluff. He faced me but he didn’t get up.

I reached inside the man’s coat and I grabbed a handful of his shirt and with more strength than I think he thought I was possible of, I pulled him up out of the booth.

He was standing there now, standing and facing me. “I bet you don’t get to fuck a whole heck of a lot, do you, Fred?”

The man shook his head.

I smiled. “Well, tonight’s your lucky night because tonight, you’re going to get to fuck.”

The man still had no idea what I was talking about and for that matter, neither did Georgie.

Already, my hands were working over the front of the man’s pants. Already, I was tugging at his belt. “Why don’t we see what we have in here,” I said.

“Oh my God. What are you doing?”

That was Georgie. The girl just didn’t understand.

Of course, neither did Fred, but then he was just too startled to say anything at all.

I already had Fred’s pants open and I was pulling them down past his hips. He was wearing an old pair of boxers and I pulled those down, too.

Life hadn’t been kind to Fred and the drink had taken its toll on his body but there was still one part of his body that was still working just fine. I wrapped my hand around Fred’s cock. “So what do you say,” I asked. “Are you up for a little fucking, or do you just want to bitch about it?”

“I ... I ... I—”

“What’s the matter, Fred. Now who’s looking at who. Here, let me make it simple for you.” I pulled up my skirt and I pushed down my panties. “It’s not hard,” I explained. “I want this,” and here I gave his cock a squeeze, “in here,” and here I rubbed a hand over my pussy. “So what about it? Are you game, Fred.”

Up until a few moments prior, the man had been belligerent. Now, he was hemming and hawing.

“What’s that, Fred,” I asked even as my hand continued to work his cock. “I’m not sure I caught what you had to say.” I let my hand drift down and I let my hand softly stroke his balls. “Were you saying to me, ‘Of course, Stacy, I’ll fuck you right here and right now.’ Is that what you were saying, Fred?”

“Oh my God.” That last part was from Georgie and it was completely extraneous. This was between Fred and me now.

“I um ... I um—”

I shook my head. “That’s not going to do, Fred. You know that. I want you to throw me up on this table here and I want you to fuck my brains out. Can you do that, Fred? Can you. Can you, huh?”

By that time, the cook had heard the commotion and he’d come out to see what was going on. He was a fat man with a scraggly beard and a hair net and an apron that looked only marginally clean.

“Would you look at that, Lyle,” the waitress said. “Oh my God. Would you look at that. Oh my God. I’m calling the police.”

The cook was wiping his hands on a rag but now he looked at Georgie. “Why,” he asked.

“Why? What do you mean, why?” The girl was getting hysterical. “Will look at what those two are about to do. I mean look at them. Look what she’s doing to poor Fred.”

Lyle was looking. “Poor Fred looks like he’s doing all right to me,” Lyle said, “just so long as he doesn’t screw it up. I say leave ‘em alone. This is the most excitement this joint has seen in years.”

Georgie could see she wasn’t getting anywhere with Lyle and she wasn’t getting anywhere with me. I knew what I wanted. I wanted Fred to fuck me. I let my hand caress his balls. “Come on, Fred. You know what I want.”

Fred was sure this wasn’t going the way he expected it to go. He looked around him as if figuring that he’d suddenly find a catch to the situation but nothing was evident.

My hand continued to work his balls. “Come on,” I told the man. “You know what I want.”

The man hesitated for a moment longer but he still couldn’t figure a catch to what was going on. He looked at me and then he looked at my chest. “I ... um, I ... I want—”

“What is it,” I asked. “What do you want? Do you want to see my tits? Is that what you want?”

The man nodded.

I pulled up my top. “If you want to see my tits, Fred, then all you got to do is ask.”

The man reached out an old, gnarled hand and then he grabbed one of my tits and he just kind of sighed as he squeezed my tit.

Even though I’d been begging for it, it still came as a surprise when it came. The man pushed me back and then he was pushing me up against a table. The man kept pushing me back and then I kind of fell back against the table and in that instant, he pulled my legs up and then he pushed himself between my legs.

I moaned as I felt the man enter me. “Oh yeah, that’s it,” I moaned. “That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Now that Fred had finally figured it out, now that he knew that what I wanted wasn’t just some elaborate hoax, I could tell he was really starting to get into it. He let the weight of his body push his cock deep inside me only to pull it back and do it all over again.

I moaned again as I felt the man push into me. He was really getting the hang of it now and I was really liking it. “Oh yeah,” I told him. “That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

I don’t think Fred was really listening to me anymore or if he was, he didn’t show any indication of it but it really didn’t matter because one way or the other, he was going to keep on doing what I wanted him to do. One way or the other, he was going to keep on fucking me.

My body was sprawled out over the table. My legs were up and that old drunk pounded his cock between my legs. He didn’t say anything. He just kept pounding away at me and I just kept on moaning.

I moaned again. Fred had a free and clear path to my pussy and he could do whatever he wanted with me. There wasn’t a damned person, least of all me, who was going to lift a single finger to stop him.

I moaned again. Fred’s cock felt so big inside me. My pussy was wet. My pussy was waiting. I moaned again. I knew I was going to cum.

Fred looked down at me and his eyes locked in on mine and if it weren’t for the fact that my pussy was getting fucked, I probably would have laughed right then and there. Fred was looking at me and I could see it, he knew he was fucking me, but he had no idea why he was doing it. Life hadn’t been good to Fred and Fred wasn’t expecting life to get any better, so if something good was happening to him, then he was sure that one way or another, something was going to come along to slap him down again.

I moaned again. “Come on,” I told the man as much to assure him as to let him know what I wanted. “Come on. Make me cum. Make me cum. Come on. Do it. Make me cum.”

The man was grunting as he drove himself inside me. I knew he was close and I felt so exposed up there on that table.

“Come on,” I moaned again. “Come on.”

Fred out a little half gasp and then he paused for a beat and then he gasped again, and that’s when I felt it. He was cumming inside me and even as he did, I could feel my pussy respond to his cock. He might have been dirty and smelly, but he was making me cum and at least for the next hour, that was all that mattered.