The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

5 AM

Wondering if this would ever end was a dangerous thought. That way led to despair and worse yet, acceptance. I wasn’t ready for that, yet, but I wasn’t sure how much I could take before I finally succumbed.

I drove Sheila and Lu back to Sheila’s place. Sheila invited both Lu and me inside and I thought I knew why. Business was slow and she was horny and what had happened on the street only made her more horny and I was pretty sure she wanted to continue what we started in a more private setting.

I wasn’t really into girls so I wasn’t up for that but I got the feeling that Lu was. I had the feeling that before the night was done, mine was not the only pussy that was going to be visited by Lu’s dildo.

Sheila looked at me. “Come on,” Sheila said and again I demurred.

“Don’t worry,” she said. “I’m not going to try and make you stay, but I got something for you.”

“What?”

She smiled. I liked it when she smiled. “It’s a surprise, bitch,” she said. “Now, come on, don’t make me start hating your sorry white ass all over again.”

Reluctantly, I put my car in Park. This was a bad idea I told myself. I knew I wasn’t going to stay and as much as I didn’t want to think about it, I knew I had to find my 5 o’clock fuck.

Sheila led us up to the second floor and then she turned a key in the lock. “Come on,” she said and she pushed the door open.

She looked at me and then she motioned off to the side. “In there, bitch,” she said. “I may be a whore but I ain’t gonna have my apartment smelling like no mother fuckin’ whore house so take a God damned shower, okay?”

I went in the bathroom. It was small but nice and neat and orderly. I stripped off my clothes and then I stepped into the shower.

I turned the water on and I just let it run.

You wouldn’t have thought the little shower was big enough for three people but maybe that was what made it just right for three people. It was just like it had been on the street, with Lu moving in behind me even as Sheila took the spot in front. I could feel Lu’s big tits pressing up against my back even as her hand reached around my body and started to rub the soap between my legs.

Seeing her out of her boots for the first time, I realized Sheila wasn’t nearly as tall as I’d thought she was. In fact, she was actually just a little bit shorter than me but I hardly had little time to reflect on that because moments later, she was kissing me even as her soapy hands slid over my breasts.

Lu was still applying a few last minute swipes to my body even as Sheila gave me a few more kisses of her own and then Sheila’s hands went after my tits and I loved that, too.

When they were done with me, Lu and Sheila let me out of the shower but I wasn’t allowed to dry myself off. They insisted on doing that for me and to me and let me tell you, the more I felt those hands on my body, the hotter it made me.

When I was dried, Sheila took me by the hand, and she pulled me deeper into her apartment. “No, I gotta go,” I told them.

“No you don’t. You could stay here.”

I shook my head no. I knew this wasn’t where I needed to be.

“Come on,” Lu said. “Stay.”

“No. No. No.”

I fled.

The sun was coming up and with it, the sky was lightening and I was tired. I was so damned tired. What I needed was to go home. What I needed was to go to sleep but what I really needed was to stop having sex.

Unfortunately, I still saw no end in sight. Every hour on the hour, my pussy kept demanding attention. It hadn’t even been 24 hours and I was worn out. Sooner or later, I knew I wasn’t going to be able to stay with the pace. Already, my body was flagging. Sooner or later, I knew this was going to kill me or worse yet, it was going to change me into something I was not, and that was what worried me most, that somewhere down the line I was going to start liking it, that somewhere down the line, I was going to stop hating what had been done to me and I was going to accept it, that somewhere down the line, I was going to start liking it instead.

The streets were dead. I didn’t have anywhere to go. I had no more clues, at least none that I could follow at 4:30 in the morning, but the sky was getting lighter. Dawn was coming, and it really isn’t darkest just before the dawn.

I’d never really had to pull an all-nighter but there was a bit of euphoria that came with the realization that I’d made it through the night. As tired as I was, natural instinct was kicking in. The sun was coming up and my body reacted to it. With the rising of the sun, my body wanted to wake.

It was 4:35 in the morning. Why the hell did I have a damned red light in front of me. There was no traffic crossing in front of me. Hell, there was no traffic in front of me and no traffic behind me so why was my light red and why the hell was I sitting here. I could have blown right through it and there wouldn’t have been a cop who would’ve stopped me.

But I was stopped. So where the fuck was I? Not very far, it seemed. This whole mess had started with that stupid phone call and then I’d fucked the guy in the laundry room. The trip to the frat house had been a complete waste of time. I still didn’t know how to find Denny Wilkins. I’d molested complete strangers and I’d taken advantage of friends. Whatever attempts I’d made to somehow control this had failed. Margaret Beechem had given me Ron Wilson’s name but when I found him, he was dead, and now I was out fucking homeless people and prostitutes. What the hell was the matter with me?

It would be nice if that question produced an answer, even if it was a bad one, but the truth was, I still didn’t have an answer and that was the real problem. I still didn’t know what the hell was the matter with me.

My light turned green. It was 4:38. I wanted to go home. I wanted to go to sleep. I almost wondered if that was what I really needed. Go home and go to sleep, and when you woke up, it would all be over, like some bad dream that went poof with the morning light.

The problem was I scared. What if that wasn’t it? What if I went home and went to sleep, and what if the top of the hour rolled around and my body suddenly craved sex. Would I suddenly awaken and molest my roommate. Or maybe I’d start sleepwalking, and if I did that, who knows who the hell I’d end up fucking. No, somehow I knew, going home wasn’t the answer.

Of course, that made me wonder if I was right about that. When you got someone messing around in your head, just how much can you trust even your own thoughts? I wasn’t sure.

In the beginning, it might not have been so bad if the guys were cool. I mean, some of the first ones hadn’t been that bad but as the hours had worn on and as I just kept fucking and fucking and fucking, I’d kind of run into a wall so at the point where I was now, I didn’t really care what the fuck the guy looked like, I didn’t want to do it.

And I still had no idea where the fuck I was going.

Okay, I’ll admit it. I pulled over and I started to cry.

It was 4:52 when I stopped crying. I’m not sure why. Maybe, I’d just become so attuned to the time that I knew instinctively what time it was and I knew what I had to do. Fuck, I looked like shit so now it was going to be even harder to get guys to fuck.

Actually, come to think of it, it hadn’t been all that hard. Oh sure, a few guys put up a little fight, but not that much of one. Lucky me, I thought, or was it unlucky, that there always seemed to be a guy, or if not a guy then a girl, who was willing to give me what I needed.

Stop it, I told myself. You shouldn’t say things like that, even in jest because pretty soon, you might actually believe it.

I looked up and that’s when I realized where I was. I’d just pulled off the road to cry but I hadn’t looked where I was. Neon blazed away. The Exotic Erotic Book Store. Open 24 Hours.

Oh, hell no. Hell no. The way I was now, I might be a fucking slut but I wasn’t ready for that place, and then before I could stop myself, my mind added one last word: yet. I wasn’t ready for that place yet.

I turned the key in the ignition and screeched the car back onto the road. Gravel didn’t exactly fly from beneath my tires but I wasn’t hanging around. There was no way I was going to offer myself up to some guy in an adult book store just because the clock said I had to. No way. Not yet.

Which still left me with one sticky question. The clock said it was 4:54. Who the hell was I going to get to fuck me?

A left turn on Allemany put the book store out of my rear view mirror which was just where I wanted it and there up ahead were lights. I pulled my car up off the pavement and then careened it up over the driveway.

I braked hard and then I was jumping out of the car. It wasn’t 5:00 yet but it was close enough and I knew what I was going to need. I tugged on the door. It didn’t open.

A man was shouting at me from inside.

I banged on the door. “Let me in,” I tried to shout. “Let me in,” and then I moved over to the window. “Let me in,” I said again.

“We are closed,” the man said. “If you want to pump gas, then fine, but store is closed.”

“I don’t want to buy anything, you silly, twit. I just want to fuck.”

I don’t think the man heard me. “We are closed,” he kept saying. “We are closed.”

I went back to the door and gave it a tug as if I thought that it would now somehow miraculously open. It didn’t.

“You go away,” the man said. “You go away or I’ll call the police. You go away.”

“But all I want to do is fuck.”

“You go away.”

I was getting nowhere but if you thought that was going to stop me, then you just don’t realize how strong a force my pussy can be. I mean, I thought that if I had to, I probably could have broken the door down to get to this guy’s sorry ass. Hell, I could have driven my car through his front window if I had to but then he’d make good on his threat to call the police. No, what I needed was to get him to open the door up all by myself and fortunately for me, I thought I had just the way to do it.

I knew the man was watching me. He wanted to see what the crazy woman was going to do next. I could see him there in his little booth. If I wanted to pump gas, then fine, but almost anything else, he was going to pick up his little phone and call the cops.

But then he didn’t know what I was capable of.

I knew he was watching as I unfastened my little miniskirt and dropped it through the open window and into my car.

I knew the man was watching as I pulled off my top and suddenly I was standing there in just my bra and panties and somehow, I don’t think he was thinking about calling the cops anymore. He was just staring at me with his mouth hanging open.

Okay, was it cold. Yeah, it was cold. Did I care? Hell no. If stripping in front of this guy was going to get me that much closer to his cock then no, I didn’t care how cold it was. Hell, for all I knew, maybe he’d take pity on me if he saw me shiver.

I pretended as if I wasn’t paying any attention to him when I reached behind me and undid my bra but I couldn’t miss the way he was ogling me now. He might still have thought I was a crazy woman, but now I was a topless, crazy woman.

I pushed a hand down in my panties and I made sure he knew that that was as far as I was going to go unless he decided to let me in.

I could see him licking his lips as he watched me standing there playing with myself.

“So, are you going to let me in?”

“You’re a crazy woman,” the man said.

“Maybe,” I replied, “but ask yourself this. What’s that got to do with anything. Crazy women have tight, little pussies, too, and crazy women just love to be fucked. So what about it? Are you going to let me in?”

I almost thought he was going to do it. “I can’t,” he said at the last minute. “The boss would kill me.”

“Is the boss here?”

“No.”

“Is he likely to be here.”

“No.”

“Then I don’t see what you have to be worried about.”

The man was staring at me. “I shouldn’t.”

It had to be 4:59 and a few seconds. “But you will,” I told the man, “because you want to know what it’s like to fuck a crazy woman.”

The man licked his lips. I knew he’d lost. It was a just a matter of him figuring it out, too.

“It’s against the rules,” the man said.

I winced as I felt it. It was 5:00. I needed to fuck. “Are you telling me you don’t ever do anything that’s not the eensiest, teensiest bit against the rules when you’re in your little booth there?” God I hated this. I had no time for inane fore play. I needed to fuck.

“Well yeah, but—”

“But nothing. I’m horny. I need to fuck. Wouldn’t you like to see what’s inside my panties?”

“Yeah.”

“Well then you have to let me inside.”

“I don’t know.”

“I can always go somewhere else.” It was a lie. In the state I was in, I was sure there was no way I could drive a car.

“Well—”

“Come on. Last chance to see a crazy woman’s pussy.”

“Well, you’ve taken off all your clothes so I can see you don’t have a gun, so I guess, in a way, it’ll be all right, because I know you can’t be here to rob me.”

You got that right, I thought, unless of course you considered the sperm that I’d be taking away with me to be a robbery but then as far as I could tell, that would probably fall more under the heading of gift.

The man opened the door.

Okay, I have to admit it. It was getting kind of cold out there so I rushed inside.

It wasn’t much better inside the gas station. If they had a heater, it must not have been working.

The man was looking at me expectantly. “All right,” he said, “let’s see it.”

I knew I didn’t want to do it but I knew I had no choice. I pushed my panties down and I let him see my pussy and then I pushed them all the way down and I stepped out of them. “Is this what you wanted to see,” I asked.

The man just stared and then he swallowed hard which wasn’t exactly the response I was looking for. “Do you want a better look at it,” I asked.

“What do you mean?”

I grabbed one of his hands. It was an involuntary twitch but he almost pulled it free. He hadn’t expected me to do that.

I pressed my body up against his hand. I really didn’t want to do this. I was so sore but I knew I didn’t have a choice.

I pushed his hand between my legs. “Can you feel it,” I asked. “Can you feel my pussy? Can you feel how wet I am?”

“Yeah.”

“Now imagine what it would feel like if you got your cock inside there.”

The man didn’t say anything but I could feel him rubbing his hand between my legs. “But I can’t,” he said.

Stupid, stupid man. He didn’t even realize he’d already gone too far. I pressed one of his fingers against my cunt. “You really can’t tell me that you don’t want to know what it’s like in here.”

“Yeah, but—”

“Yeah, but it’s 5:00 in the morning. Who’s going to know?”

“Someone might come by.”

“You get a lot of business at 5:00?”

“No, but—”

I was still rubbing his finger against my cunt. “No, you don’t,” I corrected him, “but if you did, whoever it was would be suitably impressed that a guy like you would be able to get a girl like me to come out and fuck him at 5 o’clock in the morning.”

“But we’re not fucking.”

“Not yet,” I told him even as I continued to grind my pussy against his finger. “Not yet, but we could be.”

I hopped up on the counter right next to the lighters and the sticks of gum. There wasn’t a lot of space up there but there was enough. I spread my legs for the man and I fingered my pussy. “So what about it,” I asked. “You ready to fuck a crazy woman?”

The man was still just standing there but I could see his hand moving. I’m not even sure he knew what his hand was doing because it almost seemed as if his hand were almost surreptitiously trying to get his cock out of his pants.

“Come on,” I moaned even as I pushed a finger inside me. “You know what I want. Now fuck me.”

The guy could only hold out so long. He looked at me for a moment and then another moment longer and then he was pushing his jeans down. His underwear soon followed suit and then he had his cock in his hand. “You want me to fuck you,” he said. “You want me to fuck you? Well, you got it.”

I moaned as the man stuck his cock between my legs, as much as in frustration for the need as for the need itself. The man wasn’t that big but my pussy was sore. Oh, it was fine now while I was getting fucked but later on after I’d cum, then I’d be sore and having another cock inside me wasn’t going to help.

But right then and there, God, it felt good feeling that cock slide inside me. I couldn’t help but look up and moan.

The man wasn’t looking at me, at least not exactly. What he was looking at was my tits. He continued to work his cock in and out of my cunt even as he stared at my tits and then he grabbed one of my breasts even as he stuck me with his cock yet again.

“Oh yeah,” I moaned. “You like those? You like my tits?”

“Yeah,” the man growled even as he gave my breast another good, hard squeeze. “Yeah, I like them,” he said even as he drove his cock inside me.

I couldn’t help it. I liked what he was doing, too. “I want you to do it,” I told him. “I want you to squeeze my tits. I want you to make me cum.”

Maybe, it was just what he needed to hear or maybe, he would have done what he did even without my urging but he squeezed my tits and fucked me harder.

I knew I didn’t have to say anything. He was going to do what I needed him to do without any intervention from me so I just sat there and watched as the guy shoved his cock and the pulled it back so he could do it all over again.

I was going to cum. I think the man knew it but I’m not sure.

The man had given up squeezing my tits choosing instead to devote all his energy to driving his cock between my legs and that was just fine with me.

“Come on,” I urged him. “Come on. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

He did more than that. He made me cum and even as he did, I could feel his cock cumming inside me. Another hour done and another pussy full of cum and as far as I could tell, I still wasn’t any closer to finding an answer. Dawn was breaking and I needed something to break right for me and I needed it soon. Either that or I was going to go out of my fucking mind.