The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

2 AM

I felt bad taking the cell phone. I really did and if it meant that a murderer was going to go free because I’d taken it, then I was going to feel even worse, but something told me, I was going to need it. I’d make sure the police got it as soon as I was done with it.

What I needed was to find out who Ron had been talking to. I was almost willing to bet that one of those calls was to or from Margaret Beechem. Cecil had said he’d seen a woman there. I was guessing that was Margaret. I wished I had had a picture of her that I could have shown to Cecil. Hell, I wished I knew what she looked like myself. She knew who Ron was and more than that, she knew that I knew who Ron was, but if that was the case, why did she go over there and more to the point, why did she shoot him. What was it that Ron knew that Margaret didn’t want me to know. I wondered if I would ever know that.

I could have called her. Hell, I knew where she lived. I could have gone over there and banged on her door, but I held off if for no other reason than that I had no idea what I was dealing with and I didn’t want to tip my hand too early. I was planning to turn Ron’s cell phone over to the police just as soon as I was done with it and I figured that if I were right, pretty soon thereafter, the police would want to talk with Margaret, too.

Hmm. Now that was a problem. Margaret knew I knew about Ron and knowing how Margaret felt about me, I had no doubt that she would be more than willing to point me out as a likely suspect. In fact, the only thing that might hold her back would be that she would have to explain how she knew what she knew but Margaret was a smart girl and I had no doubt that she could weasel her way out of a problem like that. I was sure she could point the finger at me without pointing one back at herself.

A reverse phone number Internet search was in order but I didn’t want to go back to my apartment to do it. It would take too much time and time was not on my side and besides, my roommate Kat would probably be there and she’d probably be asleep. I’d wake her up if I had to but I’d prefer something a little bit closer.

There was an Internet cafe over on Wabash. Some of the kids hung out there and it would suit my needs.

Well, it would have suited my needs but it was closed. Not closed as in not open right now, but closed as in no longer open for business. When had that happened, I wondered. I peered in the window. I don’t even know why. I mean, did I think I was going to find a computer just lying around that I could use. Not likely.

Well, shit. That was bad news, but there was another place I could go. It was a bookstore over on Fifth and Madison. The computers there were older than the ones in the now defunct Internet cafe but it doubled as a jazz club at night. Kids could come in and drink coffees and watch some jazz and they had a couple of terminals there for public use. Usually, the fare was somewhat inept and it was a little more crowded than I would have liked but it would do in a pinch.

And it was closed, too. Not out of business, closed. Just closed, as in sorry, we close at 1 AM, please come back tomorrow.

Well, shit. What the hell was I going to do now. I looked at my watch. It was 1:48. More importantly, I thought, I had only twelve minutes. Who the hell was I going to fuck next?

The enormity of it all was starting to hit me. I’d been go, go, going since noon and pretty much I’d been going non-stop but now when I had a chance to stop and think, now it was starting to hit me. I was assuming if I kept going, I was assuming I could make it stop but what if I couldn’t. What if whatever was done to me, what if it were permanent?

I didn’t dwell on that thought. It couldn’t be permanent, I told myself. It couldn’t be. There had to be a way of reversing it. There had to be and if there wasn’t ...

I didn’t want to go there. There had to be a way of reversing it. There had to be a way of reversing it. I kept telling myself that. There had to be a way to reverse it.

I got back in my car but to tell the truth, I didn’t know where to go.

I was sore, really sore. Getting fucked every hour on the hour will do that to you. Even with what Jenn and Jill had done for me, I’d had, shit, I’d lost track of how many cocks it was now, but I’d had a lot of them inside me. Sometimes, I felt like I was going from cock to cock to cock with hardly any stop in between.

So far, I’d been lucky, if you can call it that. So far, I’d managed to get guys to fuck me. Sure, sometimes, I’d practically had to rape them to make it happen, but I’d been lucky but sooner or later, my luck was going to run out. I didn’t even want to look in the mirror but I knew I had to look like shit. I knew I should be in bed. Shit, I had a test tomorrow. No, it already was tomorrow. I had a test today. I should have been in bed so I’d be well rested instead of running around looking for God knows what ...

And what if it couldn’t be stopped.

Stop that, I told myself. Stop it. If it could be done, then it could be undone. I had to believe that.

I started the engine and I pulled out onto the road. It wasn’t totally dead. The bars were still letting out, but mainly, it was the barflys and the drunks, not really the people you wanted to be on the road with. Where the hell was I going to go next?

Madison is a big street. It goes on forever but the place was looking pretty dead.

I saw a woman. She was talking with a guy. For a moment, it didn’t register with me what was going on but in a second it did.

I must have looked pretty crazy swerving the car over to the curb like that, but my car’s clock was reading 1:51 so maybe I was a little crazy.

I jumped out of the car. “Hey,” I called out. “Hey, can I talk with you?”

The man looked scared like he was about to run off.

“No, don’t go,” I said. “I just want to talk, okay. Just talk.”

I’d quickly closed the distance between me and the two people and the closer I got, the more sure I was of what I was seeing. The woman was wearing hot pants and a halter top. She had big, red hair and knee-high boots. She was older than me, probably late 20s or early 30s, but I couldn’t be sure. She looked like what I thought she was. The woman looked like a hooker.

The man was nondescript. Middle-aged, a little shorter than average, kind of stocky. Not too bad looking for an old guy. If she was a hooker then I had a pretty good idea what he was.

I wondered what time it was but I didn’t want to look at my watch. “Hey,” I said, “I just want to talk.” That wasn’t the whole truth but I didn’t bother telling them what else I wanted.

The hooker looked at me. “We’re busy here, honey. Why don’t you run on home.”

“Busy? You don’t look all that busy to me.”

The woman was getting mad. “I said we’re busy,” she told me, “so why don’t you get the fuck out of here.”

I just smiled just as sweetly as I could. “Get the fuck out of here,” I said. “My, my, my. Don’t we have a mouth on us, but you know what I think? I think you’re a fucking hooker, and I think you’re trying to agree on a price. How’m I doing?”

I could tell the woman was about to explode but she didn’t want to do it in front of her customer. “Listen,” she said in a tight voice. “Listen ... honey ... I said we’re busy here. Why don’t you go ahead and run on home.”

“Why would I want to do that,” I asked. “I think I’ve got a pretty good counteroffer.”

“A counteroffer.” I knew what the woman was thinking about. She was wondering just what the heck I was talking about.

“So, let’s say you’re doing what I think you’re doing. I won’t even ask how much you were going to charge or how much he was willing to pay. What I’m saying is I’m willing to do it for free.”

“What?”

“You heard me. I want to fuck him right here, right now, and I’m willing to do it for free with no strings attached except that it has to be right here and right now.”

“You’re crazy,” the hooker said.

“I’m crazy,” I said. “I’m crazy. I don’t know. The way I see it, why should he have to pay you when I’m giving it away for free.”

I could see the woman stiffen as she sensed the trap. I knew that thought was already occurring to the man.

“So what about it, sport. You up for a little free, college pussy, or do you want to stay with this,” and here I waved dismissively at the redhead, “this cunt for hire, this old rotted-out, used-up slut for hire. It’s up to you. What do you want?”

The redhead was pissed. “You slut,” she screamed. “You leave my man alone.”

She made my case for me. I saw the man look at the redhead and I knew I had him. Up until that point, she’d been calm and rational, but as soon as she went into wild woman act, that was something else. He looked like a businessman or something, maybe in town for a few days, maybe with a wife and kids back home. What he wanted was a good lay but what he didn’t need was problems. Suddenly, the redhead was a problem.

“You’re serious,” he said.

For an answer, I just pulled up my little miniskirt and then I pushed down my panties. “What’s this look like,” I asked. “Does this look serious enough to you?”

“You bitch,” the hooker was practically screaming. “You bitch. You leave him the fuck alone.”

“Careful now,” I told her. “You don’t want to yell to loudly or you’re going to start to draw attention to yourself and then you’re going to get the cops here, and if the cops come, it seems to me the only one who would be going to jail would be you because him and me, we’re just two consenting adults.

“You bitch,” the woman spat but she really had nothing to say. Worse than that, she could see the obvious interest that the man had in me.

“You’re serious,” the man said to me. “You’re not playing some kind of bullshit game?”

I gave my ass a smack. “What’s this look like to you,” I asked.

“Looks pretty serious to me,” the man said.

The hooker knew she’d lost. “Fuck you,” she said. “Fuck you. Fuck you both,” and the last we saw of her was her stomping away from the two of us. Good riddance, I thought. I snuck a peek at my watch. It was 1:58. This was close, too close.

“Come on, mister,” I told the man. “Let’s see your cock.”

“What? You mean here? I mean, I thought, you know, maybe we could go back to my hotel.”

I fought back the urge to tell the guy what I really thought of him. What was wrong with him. Hadn’t he been listening when I had spelled everything out just a couple of minutes ago? “Yeah,” I told him. “I want to see it right here and right now.”

“I don’t know.”

That was exactly the wrong thing to say for exactly two reasons. First, as far as I was concerned, we’d already come to an agreement, and second and much more important, the clock had just clicked over to 2:00.

Up until that moment, I’d been letting the guy get a pretty good look at my ass but now I was turning myself around. “Listen here,” I told the guy. “We had a deal. That deal was right here, right now. I slid a hand down the front of the man’s jeans. Besides, a big guy like you wouldn’t be afraid of fucking someone like little old me now, would you?”

It was an appeal to his vanity. Sometimes, it works. Sometimes, it doesn’t.

“I don’t know,” the man was saying. “I mean, we could go somewhere, and—”

The man didn’t know it yet, but there really was no backing out. I slid my hand over the front of his pants. “Besides,” I said, “I’d really like to see what you have in here.”

“I shouldn’t.”

“But I think you should.” Already, my hands were pulling his zipper down and I was kneeling down and I was pushing my hand inside. “Besides,” I said, “it’s two o’clock in the morning. Who really is going to see anything?”

That wasn’t exactly a fair statement. There were still people around but it worked for me.

I had my hand in the guy’s underwear and I had my fingers wrapped around the guy’s cock. I gave him a squeeze. “How about we get this inside me,” I said with as much encouragement as I could muster.

The man was resisting. I supposed that on some level I could accept that. He had intended to purchase sex. So far, so good. I had offered it to him for free. Now, it was better. But he’d thought he was going to get it on his terms at a place of his choosing. I wasn’t about to allow that because I needed to be fucked and I needed it now.

“What’s your name,” I asked the man.

“Jeff,” the man replied. He thought about telling me his last name but then he thought better of it. “Just Jeff,” he said.

“Well, Jeff, the only thing we need to know is do you like being on top or on the bottom?”

“Wh-what?”

“You heard me,” I said. “Do you like being on top or on the bottom.”

“I ... I ... I like being on the bottom.”

“Ooooh, I was hoping you were going to say that, Jeff.”

“Why?”

I slipped my hand from inside his jeans and I went to work on his belt. He tried to stop me but I went right on doing what I was doing. “Because,” I told him, “one way or the other, I’m going to fuck you, Jeff, and all things considered, it just makes it easier if I can hop on top and give your cock a quick ride.”

“I don’t know about that.”

I knew what the man was thinking. He was suddenly wondering if maybe he hadn’t made the wrong decision after all. Free was free but it wasn’t all that great if it came with strings attached.

I already had Jeff’s belt open. He was trying to push my hands away and get his belt refastened but I was having none of that. My hands were working at the button on the front of his jeans.

“Stop it,” the man said.

“Why,” I said. Of course, just because I said it didn’t mean I was stopping. I already had the button on his jeans open.

“Because this is just too weird. Stop it.”

“But, Jeff,” I said. “I thought you wanted to fuck.” I was trying to pull his pants down but every time I did, he tried to rebutton that button.

“I said stop it,” the man said.

“You stop it,” I told him. “You’re going to get fucked whether you want to or not.”

The man didn’t think so but he didn’t realize that there was more than one way to get a man to do what you want a man to do. He was still trying to get that button refastened when I slipped my hand inside his jeans. I could feel his cock. If anything, the man felt even harder so for all his protests, he must have liked what was happening on at least some level.

But my hand moved past his dick. I was, after all, headed somewhere else. I wrapped my hand around his balls and I gave them just the tiniest of squeezes.

The man let out a startled gasp, not enough to be an indication of pain but enough to show that I had his attention. “Now,” I said again, “you’re going to get fucked right here, right now. Is that understood?”

The man’s breathing had quickened and I thought for a moment there that maybe I was going to have to give his balls another love squeeze but at the last minute, the man nodded.

“All right then, push those jeans down, and make it quick.” My pussy was on fire and I didn’t have time waiting for this guy to make up his mind.

The man did as he was told and soon his jeans were down around his ankles.

“Now the boxers,” I told him. “Take those down, too.”

Again, the man hesitated and again, I thought I was going to have to give his balls another love squeeze but at the last minute, the man relented and then down went his boxers.

“There now,” I said. “That wasn’t so hard, was it?” I could tell the man was glowering at me but I just didn’t care. “Now, Jeff, you ever go to any strip clubs?”

“What’s that got to do with anything?”

I gave the man’s balls just the tiniest of squeezes. “Now, Jeff, I’m asking the questions here. You ever go to any strip clubs, yes or no?”

“Yes.”

“There now. You see how easy that was,” I said, “when I ask the questions and you answer. Now, Jeff, you ever get a lap dance at any of these clubs?”

“Sometimes.”

“Sometimes, Jeff. Come on. I’ll bet you can do better than that.”

“Yeah,” the man admitted finally. “Yeah, I like to get lap dances.”

“See how easy that was to admit, Jeff. I’ll let you in on a little secret, Jeff. From the way you were staring at my ass earlier, I figured I already knew the answer to that one. You like girls with cute butts, don’t you, Jeff.”

“Yeah,” the man admitted.

“I knew you did. I just knew it. Now, Jeff, we’re getting to the really important part here, In those strip clubs, when the girls give you those lap dances, I’m assuming that they got rules right? Rules about what the girl can wear. Rules about how far the girl can go. And rules that limit you, too. Ain’t that right, Jeff?”

“Yeah, they got rules,” the man admitted.

“I thought so. Well, Jeff, you’re in luck, because I got a whole new club for you and the good thing about this club is there ain’t no rules. In fact, the patrons are not only encouraged to take advantage of the dancers, but it’s pretty much a club rule. How’s that sound to you, Jeff?”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“I’m talking about the front seat of my car, Jeff. Geez. Don’t you get it? I want you to sit in the front seat of my car and I want to ride your fuckin’ cock and I want you to touch me anywhere and everywhere you want to just so long as you give me what I want. I want you to cum inside me, Jeff, but most of all, I need you to make me cum. Do you get it now?”

Jeff finally got it but that didn’t mean he agreed with it. “I don’t know,” he said. “What if someone sees.”

“No one’s going to look in,” I assured him. “No one even cares what the fuck I’m doing in my car. At this hour of the morning, everyone is just in a hurry to get home but even if they were to look in, what they’d see was me bouncing my naked body up and down.

“I don’t know—”

Him saying that was really starting to tick me off. I fought back the urge to give his balls another squeeze. “Listen,” I said. “You already got your pants down and no one cares. Just get in the fucking car and try it, okay?”

I swear to God if he said I don’t know one more time, I was going to have to squeeze his god-damned balls but the man got smart or lucky right there at the very end. He looked at me and he looked at my hand and then he shook his head. “Sure. Why the fuck not,” he said.

I knew he might run. I think I almost expected it but I knew I was going to chase the fucker down if he did, and he was old and I wasn’t, but what I really had going in my favor was he still had his pants down around his ankles so one way or the other, he wasn’t getting away. I released my hold on the man’s balls.

The man didn’t run. I think he thought about it but he didn’t run. He just let me lead him to my car and then I was putting him there in my passenger seat.

He’d already seen my ass but now he was going to see a whole lot more. It might not have had the same ambiance as a show at a strip club but then hey, I didn’t go around carrying stage lights, loud music and a DJ with me wherever I went in my car but then as far as I was concerned, what I had was pretty good so from where I sat, I didn’t need any of those things.

Jeff was already seated in my car but I was still standing outside. My hands worked my little, leather miniskirt and then I was dropping it to the ground. I picked it up and tossed it across to the driver’s side and then since my panties were only just barely across my hips. I took them off and tossed them in the car, too.

I knew I had Jeff’s attention. He was staring at my now newly bared pussy. “So what do you say, Jeff. Do you want to see more?”

The man licked his lips and he nodded.

My hands worked the buttons on my top and then I slid the top off. Probably wasn’t the best strip show I could have given the guy but to be honest, I needed to get fucked too bad to take the time that I really should have to do the job right.

Jeff didn’t care. He was looking at my tits and when I took my bra off, he had even more to see. “How’s that,” I asked now that I was fully naked. “How do you like this body?”

The man licked his lips and he nodded again. “Good,” he said. “It’s good.”

Not much of a talker, our man Jeff, but then talking really wasn’t what I needed him for. I hopped into the car and then I was seated in his lap just as I said I’d be. I could feel his cock as I ground myself against him and I knew what I wanted. Any minute now, I wanted to feel that cock slide inside me.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck.”

I could feel Jeff’s hands as they fondled my ass and then I could feel him reaching around me. I pressed my body back against his not so much because I needed to feel what it felt like to have his clothes pressed up against my bare skin as because in so doing, it allowed me to open up my legs. I could feel his cock pressing up against my ass. Now, if only I could get that where it really mattered.

Jeff’s hands were sliding up the front of my body. I knew where they were going so it was little surprise when they latched on to my tits.

“So you like those, do you?”

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah. Yeah. Yeah.”

“Well, if you like those,” I told him, “I think I got something I think you’re going to like even better.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.” My hand reached between my legs and then I took hold of his cock. “Yeah,” I said again even as I brought his cock to my cunt.

Jeff groaned because he knew what I was talking about.

I couldn’t help but moan as the guy stretched me out. I moaned again as I ground myself against him. Everything up until now, that had just been foreplay. This was what really mattered. Getting my pussy stuffed. I moaned again. Damn, that felt good, and it was going to feel even better when Jeff came inside me.

For all his protestations about not being able to do it in public, get a naked girl next to him and Jeff rose to the occasion rather nicely. I knew I was going to cum but I knew Jeff was going to cum, too. That was good. That was what I needed. I needed to feel him cum inside me.

The both of us were moaning now. It was inevitable. I couldn’t have stopped myself even if I’d wanted to. I just kept working my pussy against that cock. Oh geez, that was good. Oh geez, that was good. Oh geez, that was so fucking good.

Jeff groaned and that’s when I felt it, the unmistakable swell between my legs that could only mean one thing. Another man was cumming inside me and right along with him, I was cumming, too. I moaned as my cunt took that cum. God, that felt good but more importantly, my 2:00 fuck was over. Another hour was done but it wouldn’t be long before I was doing it again.