The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

11 PM

It was 10:31 and I wasn’t sure how much more of this I could take. I felt worn out and I needed to get some rest but with the schedule I was being forced to keep, I couldn’t see how that was likely to happen.

I was headed home not because I had any real, great plans about what I was going to do next but simply because I knew that in less than 30 minutes, I was going to need to fuck again and at least back where I lived, I knew where the cute guys were, and if that didn’t work out, well hell, I knew where the hard-up ones were, too. One way or the other, it seemed as if home was as good a place as any to go to take care of my need.

Of course, what I really needed was for Margaret to come through with some information. I’d just fucked the hell out of her boyfriend. Let the bitch stew on that, I thought, but while that might have been viscerally satisfying, I was wondering if I’d just created more problems for myself than I’d had before. I wasn’t sure but then the way I looked at it, how much worse could it really get.

My phone rang even as I was crossing the parking lot. I looked at it. It wasn’t a phone number I recognized. I opened the connection. “Hello?”

“You bitch!”

I smiled to myself as I recognized the voice. “Is something wrong,” I asked with as much innocence as I could muster.

“You bitch! You fucked my boyfriend.”

“Really? I wouldn’t know but then I fuck so many boys now so how would I know if one of them was your boyfriend?”

“Don’t get smart with me, bitch. This wasn’t no accident. You did it on purpose.

“Did I?”

“I told you. Don’t get cute with me, bitch. I’ll fucking rip your eyes out if you ever fucking try that again.”

I smiled. I almost wished I had Margaret Beechem right there with me so I could watch her go apoplectic but as it was, I only had her on the phone. Still, I could almost picture the sorority sister getting more and more upset. “You know, Margaret, considering the situation I’m in now, I don’t think there’s anything you could say that I would find all that threatening.”

“I’m telling you—”

“Yes, I know. You’ve got soemthing to say so go ahead, I’m listening.”

“Go fuck yourself.”

“I think I’d rather fuck your boyfriend.”

“Go fuck yourself.”

“Or maybe there’s someone else to fuck instead.”

“Go fuck yourself.”

“I understand your brother goes to the university here. You said he was in the fraternity. How about I go fuck the hell out of him.”

“You stay away from him.”

“Let’s see. Your brother’s name is Patrick, isn’t that what you said? How about I go and see if I can seduce him.”

“You stay away from him,” the sorority woman said. “I’m warning you. Stay away from him.”

“Now, let me see. Where would I find Patrick Beechem. The phone directory, maybe?”

“Fuck you.”

“No? How about the campus directory, then.”

“Fuck you.”

“Yes, I know, but that’s old news, Margaret. Hmm. Where else could I look. How about an online search.”

I could almost sense the panic in Margaret Beechem. “I’m telling you,” she almost screamed into the phone. “You stay away from him.”

The girl was so stupid. She should have figured out that I didn’t want to fuck her stupid brother. I didn’t want to fuck anybody, but instead of figuring it out and letting me know what was going on, she was playing the whole thing out and she was making me waste my time and time was the one thing I didn’t want to waste. It was time to lay it out for Margaret. “Listen up, bitch. You don’t want me to do your brother, then give me another name.”

“Fuck you.”

“Yeah, but that’s kind of old, Margaret, and judging from the way you’re acting, I’ll bet you’re worried that your brother would be more than willing to give me what I want and what I need. So, how ‘bout I look up your brother.”

“No!”

“You got someone else for me to call?”

She was silent but I knew she was thinking. “The guy’s name is Ron, Ron Wilson.”

“He did this to me?”

“I don’t know, but I think he’s involved.”

“Why?”

The girl was silent.

“Why, Margaret?”

“I hear Ron knows how to get drugs for people.”

“Yeah, and—”

“And I started to hear some rumors about some guys who were saying they should stick some stuff in the girls’ drinks. As soon as I heard that, I let the guys at the frat know they better stay away from our girls and I let our girls know they’d better watch themselves.”

“But you didn’t feel like sharing this with anyone else?”

“It was just a rumor.”

“A rumor which apparently turned out to be true.”

Margaret didn’t have anything to say to that.

“So where can I find this guy?”

“He works at the Club Rangoon,” Margaret said sullenly.

The Club Rangoon? That was one of the hottest clubs in town. “What the hell’s he do there,” I asked.

“He’s a bouncer.”

“A bouncer? What’s the deal here, Margaret? Are you trying to play me?”

“I’m playing it straight,” she said. “He’s a bouncer, I swear. He lets some of us cut to the front of the line for a price and from time to time, he can get drugs for the kids, too. He may be a bouncer, but he makes a lot of money workin’ the door and most of it doesn’t come from the club, if you get my drift.”

I got her drift all right. Ron Wilson was into doing favors, some of it illegal. Okay, I got it.

What time was it anyway. I looked at my watch. 10:55. Shit. I was going to have to go find some guy to fuck and I was going to have to do it real quick.

“Listen,” I told Margaret. “I got to go.”

“What? Need to go get your 11:00 fuck,” she sneered.

So she wasn’t as naive as she made out. She knew what my real problem was. She was so pissed off, I don’t think she even realized what she’d just said. Hell, maybe I ought to go fuck her brother anyway, just to get back at her, but unless the brother was standing right here next to me, that wasn’t going to happen. “I got to go.”

I hung up the phone.

Margaret was right, though. I needed my 11:00 fuck. I looked at my watch. Shit. Now, it was 10:57. My mind scrolled through the cute guys in the complex. Where could I go?

Almost as quickly as my mind scrolled through the list, I realized it was already too late. I was still in the parking lot and while it wouldn’t take that long to get into the complex, it would take long enough.

I heard voices off from the right. Male voices. My head turned and there they were. Not what I’d call cute but not all that bad either.

“So I told her,” said one of the guys, “you got to lay off me. You’re just too damned much work.”

“Yeah, and what’d she say to that,” said the other.

The first guy snorted. “You know what she said. She said you knew I was high maintenance when you met me, and if you don’t like it, there are a dozen other guys who are willing to do the work.”

“She’s right about that, man.”

“Yeah, don’t I know it. I just don’t like feeling like I’m being played.”

“But you knew what you were getting into.”

“Yeah,” the first guy said glumly, “I know, and that’s what really bugs me. I knew.”

I was already honing in on the guys like a heat-seeking missile, or more to the point, like a missile in heat. The clock had flipped over to 11:00 and once again, I needed to fuck.

“Hey, guys,” I said.

“Hey,” said the one guy.

“Hey,” said the one with the high maintenance girlfriend.

I couldn’t believe I was about to do what I knew I was about to do. “Hey, guys, I was wondering if I could talk to you.”

The two guys looked about.

“Sure,” said one.

“About what,” said the other.

About what? Yeah, right, but what could I do. “I, um, I got this problem, and I was wondering if you could help me.”

“You’re not looking for a hand-out or something,” said Mr. High Maintenance.

Not a hand out exactly, I thought. “I’m not looking for money, but I need, um, I need to ... I need to be fucked.”

“What?”

“Is this a joke or something?”

“No joke,” I said. “I need to get fucked right here, right now.”

“What is this,” said Mr. High Maintenance’s friend. “This is bull shit. No, man. I’m out.”

“Me, too,” said his buddy. “Too weird for me.”

That wasn’t the answer I needed to hear. My pussy was on fire and the longer we talked, the worse it was getting. I needed to be fucked and I needed it bad and the way I had it figured out, one way or the other, one of these guys was going to give me what I needed.

“Come on, guys,” I pleaded. “I need to get fucked. I need it now.”

The first guy shook his head. “No way.”

“Why,” said the second.

“Why what,” I asked.

“Why do you need it here? Why here? Why now?”

Somehow, I thought, this was just one of those times when the truth just wasn’t going to cut it. I mean, right. Hi, guys. I need to get fucked every hour on the hour. Who’d believe that. I wouldn’t believe that except I knew it was true.

But then if it wasn’t the truth, what could I say?

“It’s like a scavenger hunt,” I lied.

“A what?”

“A scavenger hunt. You know. Where people go out and collect weird stuff.”

“Yeah, I know what a scavenger hunt is.”

“So a bunch of us girls get together like once a quarter and we have this thing that’s like a scavenger hunt. We each have to go out and find a boy to fuck and we have to come back by midnight and we have to tell what we did and how we did it. The only rule is it has to be a stranger.” For a lie, I thought that was pretty damned good. Now, I let a hint of desperation creep into my voice. “I’m running out of time, guys. I really need your help.”

“So just lie.”

“Huh?”

“Just lie. Don’t have the sex but go back and tell everyone you did. Lie.”

“I can’t do that.”

“Why?”

I was making this up as I went along. “Because ... because ... because they’re going to check.”

“Huh?”

“Yeah, they’re going to check. After we tell our stories, we have to take off our panties and show we got fucked. It’s all very lezzie and stuff, but I can’t fake it and I’m running out of time.” Actually, that was more true than these guys knew. My pussy was telling me I was really running out of time.

“I don’t know,” said the guy.

“Come on, Billy,” interjected the guy’s friend. “I mean, hey, look at her. She looks like a fuckin’ whore. You don’t know where her pussy’s been. You seriously can’t be thinkin’ about takin’ her up on something like this. I mean, hell, you don’t know how many guys she’s fucked already.”

I suppose I should have objected to that characterization of me but considering what had happened to me over the past few hours, I couldn’t help thinking that maybe the guy was right. Maybe I did look like a whore.

“Yeah, I s’pose you’re right.”

“I am not a fuckin’ whore,” I said. At least that much was true. So far, no one had paid me.

“Yeah, but—”

I was starting to get pissed off. Pissed off and even more horny. “Listen to me, ass hole. I’m telling you I need to get fucked and I’m going to get it one way or the other.”

“Pass,” said the first guy.

“Me, too,” said the second. “Too aggressive. Pass.”

Damn it, I told myself. A bunch of fricking scaredy cats. That’s what these two guys were but dammit, I needed them. Actually, more to the point, I only needed one of them. If I could pry the one guy away from the other, maybe I could get him to do what I wanted, but as long as Mr. No-I-Don’t-Wanna was there, Mr. Me-Too was going to fall in lock step right behind him.

My pussy was on fire. I needed to get fucked. I was sure I could find someone else but these guys were right here, right now, and I needed to be fucked right here and right now. “Come on, guys.”

The first one shook his head. “Sorry.”

The second one shook his head, too. “Me, too. Sorry.”

There was one card I hadn’t played yet but I was going to play it now. “What are you guys? A couple of wimps? A couple of pansies?”

That stopped them. At least they weren’t walking away.

“Or maybe you just don’t like girls. Is that it?”

“I like girls just fine,” said the first guy with an edge in his voice.

“Me, too,” said his buddy. “I like ‘em just fine.”

I hated what I was doing but I had to get what I wanted so I kept hammering away at the guys. “Could have fooled me,” I said. “Seems to me like you’re more interested in hanging out together than in hanging out with a hot woman.”

“Now, listen here,” said the second guy.

“Easy, Billy,” his friend interjected. “She’s just trying to get your goat.”

“I don’t know,” I said. “Maybe he’s the only one around here that’s got anything worth getting.”

“I don’t have to show you my dick,” the man said, “just to prove that I got one.”

“I didn’t say you did,” I told him. “I didn’t say you didn’t have a cock. I didn’t say anything at all, but what I was suggesting was even if you did have one, maybe you had no idea what the hell you were supposed to do with it.”

“Hey,” Billy said.

“And that goes double for you,” I told Billy. “Your friend here may not know how to use his, but you won’t even use yours unless you’re given permission first. That’s pathetic.”

“Hey.”

“Easy, man. She’s just trying to get under your skin.”

Not quite, I thought. If everything worked the way I wanted, I was trying to get at least one of them under my skin. “Yeah, you better listen to your friend here, Billy boy. Between you two, he apparently has all the brains, or at least, he has the willingness to use them.”

“Hey.”

“On the other hand, in case you haven’t guessed by now, it’s not really your brains that I’m all that interested in.”

“Come on,” said Billy’s friend. “Let’s go.”

“Yeah, he’s right,” I told him. “You better run on along now like a good, little boy. I imagine you wouldn’t know what to do with a pussy even if you did manage to get your hands on one.”

“Hey.”

“Come on. Let’s go.”

“Yeah, run along home,” I said. “It’s really too late for a little boy like you to be out. You need to be home, brushing your little teeth, and getting ready to go to bed.”

“Hey.”

“Pay no attention to her. She’s just trying to get under your skin.”

“No wait, man. I ain’t no fuckin’ puppet, you know.”

“Oh, so maybe you do have a little spine after all, or maybe you’re just trying to look big because if you look big, maybe you’ll feel big.”

“I am big,” Billy protested.

I looked him up as if trying to take the measure of the man. Actually, in a way, that was exactly what I was doing. I was wondering just how big Billy really was. “Well, I don’t know,” I said submissively.

“I am big,” Billy insisted.

“You’re letting her get the best of you.”

“You shut up,” Billy shouted. “I am big. I am.”

“Yeah, prove it.”

“How?”

“Let me see your cock.”

“W-w-what?”

“I said let me see your cock.”

Billy was suddenly confused. “I can’t do that,” he stammered.

I sniffed dismissively. “See, I knew it. You aren’t big at all. You’re just a little, tiny man who’s trying to act big.”

“No, wait.”

“Why? You got something to show me?”

Billy was suddenly uncertain.

“You’re such a fuckin’ idiot,” his friend said.

“I’m waiting,” I told the guy.

“You’ve come this far,” the friend said. “You might as well go and show her the rest.”

Billy nodded and then he opened his belt. He was pushing down his pants and then down went his underwear, and what do you know. Billy was right. Billy was big.

“Why, Billy,” I said in mock surprise, “what do you know? You are big.”

“Told you.”

“Yeah, but people say so many things that aren’t true but the real question is are you big enough.”

“What do you mean?”

I was pulling up my skirt and pushing down my panties. I turned around and bent myself over the hood of a nearby car. I reached behind me and I spread my cheeks and I let a finger work itself between my legs. “Now, Billy,” I said, “if you really were big enough, then you could fill me up right here, right now.”

There was no guarantee the boy was actually going to go for it. In fact, there was every chance that he might just turn and walk away and if he did, I was going to have to hunt him down and rape his cock.

I needn’t have worried.

I knew Billy was coming up behind me. I could feel him sliding in between my legs. I could feel the head as it pressed up against my pussy.

I couldn’t help groaning as I took that cock inside me.

I knew Billy’s friend was disgusted but I really didn’t care. I had Billy’s cock between my legs and that was all that mattered and once I’d gotten him there, Billy was perfectly willing to get with the program. His cock pounded away at me and I just laid there and moaned.

The metal of the car’s fender was cold at first but I barely felt it. I was getting fucked which was exactly what I needed. Beyond that cock in my pussy, really, nothing else mattered.

Each thrust of Billy’s cock shoved my body up against the car’s fender. I could feel my body responding. I wasn’t there yet but I was getting closer. It wouldn’t be much longer before Billy gave me what I needed.

The boy was groaning even as his hands held my hips and I knew he was close, too. I was hoping he wasn’t going to be too quick about it because I needed to cum, too, but if he was, well hell, there was always Mr. Reluctant. If Billy was too fast, I supposed I could always rape the hell out of his friend’s cock.

But Billy wasn’t that fast.

The metal wasn’t as cold as it had been but the night air was still cold against my bare skin. It didn’t matter though. Billy was fucking me, and I could feel it happening. I could feel him getting me close. I knew he was going to make me cum.

“So where do you want it,” Billy asked.

“Huh?”

“My cum,” the boy groaned. “Where do you want it? For the contest, I mean. Do you want it in the pussy or do you want me to shoot it on your butt.”

I almost said, “What contest,” but I caught myself at the last moment. I wasn’t quite there just yet so there was no way I wanted him to even think about taking his cock out of my pussy. “In my pussy,” I told the boy. “I want you to cum in my pussy.”

The boy was groaning hard now. It was almost like he was on auto-pilot and I knew what that meant. Not too fast, I wanted to tell him. Not too fast. I need to cum, too.

But it wouldn’t have mattered even if I had told him. He was fucking me now and he wasn’t about to stop or even slow down.

I was so close, so fucking close. Just a little bit more. That’s all it would take.

I had no idea whose car I was bent over. All I knew was I was glad the thing didn’t have a car alarm. Billy would push into me and then pull back and even as he pulled back, he would pull my body up off the fender only to once again shove me back up against the fender.

Billy was moaning almost continuously and I knew it wouldn’t be long. Just a matter of moments, actually. Just a matter of moments, and his dick would be cumming inside me. I couldn’t wait. I was ready. I couldn’t wait. I wanted to cum. I wanted it bad.

The boy was groaning. “Oh fuck,” he groaned. “Oh fuck. Are you ready? Are you ready?”

“Oh yeah,” I assured him. “I’m ready. Give it to me. Give it to me. Come on, give it to me now.”

Billy was right there. I could feel his hands squeeze my ass and then he buried himself inside me and I heard him groan even as I felt the first surge from that cock.

That was all it took. My pussy gave in to the inevitable and I started to cum and I kept on cumming.

The boy was cumming, too. I could feel it and it felt so good. He kept his cock there until it was all played out and only then did he pull himself free.

I was still sprawled over the hood of the car when the boy gave my ass a light slap. I could feel the cum leaking out of me. “I hope that works out for you,” the boy said and then he and his friend were gone.