The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

12 AM

If I was going to go to the Club Rangoon, I was going to need to get another outfit change. Jeans and a jacket might be more effective at night, but if I wanted to get into the Club Rangoon, I was going to have to look hot so it was back to my place for a quick change. Soon, I was ready, wearing a black, leather mini-skirt and an expensive top with heels.

It was 11:38 when I arrived at the Club Rangoon and even though it was a Sunday night, the place was jumping. It was the new hot spot but how long that lasted remained to be seen. There’s nothing more fickle than being the current “in” thing. One day you’re hot and the next day you’re not.

The bouncer was manning the door out front of the place. He was wearing a tux which was supposed to give him class but all it really did is make him look like a gorilla in a tux. I walked to the front of the line and I stood my ground in front of the man. “Are you Ron Wilson,” I asked.

The man looked me up and down, giving me that appraisal that bouncers always do. My tone might be aggressive but as far as he knew, I wasn’t a threat. He shook his head. “No,” he said. “Ron’s sick.”

Well, that sucked. “I need to talk to Ron. Can you give me his phone number?”

The man shook his head. “’Fraid not. That’s not what I’m not paid to do, Missy.”

“Can you let me speak to someone who can tell me his number?”

“I s’pose. Why do you want to know?”

I don’t know what made me say it but suddenly the words just rolled out. “He’s the father of my baby,” I said.

The man just looked at me and then he started to laugh. “That’s a good one, Missy. That really is. You got spunk, kid, so I’ll cut you a break and I’ll let you in.”

There was some grumbling from the onlookers in the line still waiting to get in but the bouncer glared at them. “Pipe down,” he growled at them and with just those words, the dissension stopped.

The bouncer let me in. “You still got to pay the cover Missy, but the guy you’re looking for is Arnie Jacobs. Short guy. White jacket. Black shirt. Lots of gold. Probably at the end of the bar. You’ll know him when you see him. He’s the manager on duty tonight. Tell him your story. Maybe, he’ll believe you.”

I thanked the man and he let me by. It’s never a bad idea to be on good relations with bouncers. They may look like neanderthals but they’re neanderthals who can push you around and do it legally. I looked at my watch. It was already 11:46. Not good. Not good at all.

Arnie Jacobs was right where the bouncer said he’d be, standing at the end of the bar, and looking over the waitress’s shoulders when he wasn’t looking down their dresses. I went up to the man. “Are you Arnie Jacobs,” I asked.

I knew he was checking me out. He needed to decide just how hot I was so he could decide if it was worth for him to spend his time on me but I knew something else. Arnie wasn’t nearly as hot as he thought he was so I was pretty sure that Arnie spent most of his time alone.

I guess I passed at least the first test as far as hotness was concerned because he didn’t tell me to fuck off right then and there. “Who wants to know?”

“My name’s Stacy,” I said, “and I came here to speak to you about one of your bouncers.”

I knew almost from the moment I said it that that was a mistake. I was bringing him a problem and Arnie Jacobs was too important to be bothered with problems. Arnie Jacobs wanted to have fun.

“Listen,” I said. “I’m not trying to come down on you or anything like that but I’m really, really trying to find this guy, and I don’t know where to turn to for help and then I found out he worked here, and I thought maybe you could help me and if you did, I’d be really, really grateful.” I let just the faintest hint of a sob into my voice as if I was trying to hold something back. Not too much, of course, because I didn’t want to sound needy, but enough to show I was distraught.

It worked like a charm. Arnie was now “the man.” He was the problem solver and to solve the problem, all he had to do was crack open his files. “One of my bouncers,” he said.

“Yes. His name’s Ron Wilson.”

“Oh him.” From Arnie’s tone, I could tell he didn’t like Ron much. At least for now, the feeling was mutual. “What do you need him for?”

The excuse hadn’t worked on the bouncer but I thought it might on Arnie. “I ... I ... I think he’s the father of my baby.”

He’d just decided I was loose and since I was already knocked up, I was safe, too. I’d probably risen a couple of notches on his hotness meter. “Well, why don’t we go to the office and see what we can find out.”

It really was as easy as that. We went back to his office. I sneaked a peak at my watch. It was 11:53.

The man tapped a few keys on his computer. “Aw yeah, here it is.” He pulled a note pad and he wrote something down on it. He ripped the sheet off and folded it in half but he didn’t give it to me. “Now, you realize I’m not really supposed to be doing this.”

“I know,” I said.

“I could get in big trouble for doing this.”

“I won’t tell anyone. I promise.”

“You better not.” He tapped a few keys and his screen cleared, “but let me ask you this. What’s a nice girl like you doing hanging around with a lout like that?”

Since I didn’t even know the guy, I didn’t know how to answer that but since he hadn’t given me the address, I had to keep stringing him along. “I don’t know,” I said. “I guess it just sort of happened.”

The man held the paper but he didn’t offer it to me. “You know a pretty girl like you could do a whole lot better than a guy like him.”

“I can?” God, I needed to get my hands on that paper. In fact, it was all I needed. As soon as I got it, I was out of there.

“Sure. You just need to upgrade your priorities.”

“Upgrade my priorities?”

“You know, aim a little higher, like I’ve got something you want, and maybe, you’ve got something I want, so maybe, we can make a deal.”

I needed that piece of paper so instead of telling him what I thought he should do to himself, I held my tongue.

“Really, Mr. Jacobs,” I said. “I’m just trying to get my life in order. I just need to get in contact with my baby’s father.”

“But it seems to me you would be very grateful to the man who helped you do that.”

What a slimeball. Bite your tongue, I told myself. Bite your tongue and don’t say a word.

“I mean, if I do you a favor, what would you be willing to do in return?”

“Like what’d you have in mind?” I wasn’t dumb. I already knew what he wanted. I was trying to figure out what I was going to have to do to get what I wanted.

Of course, he wasn’t exactly going to come right out and say it. “You’re a pretty girl,” he said. “How about you open the top button of your blouse.”

That’s when I should have walked out, but I really wanted that address. I unbuttoned the top button. “Is this what you want, Mr. Jacobs?”

“Arnie. Call me Arnie.”

“All right. Is this what you want ... Arnie?” God, it made my skin crawl to say that but I wanted that address so bad.

He was toying with the paper. “It’s a start,” he said. “Now, how about you undo another one.”

I’d had it. I could see where this was going. The creep could go to Hell. I’d get the address some other way. I stood up. “I think I’m leaving.”

“But you haven’t got your address yet.”

“No, but—”

I hate it when I forget to watch the clock.

It was midnight and Arnie Jacobs never knew what hit him.

For just a moment, I stayed there as my pussy roared back to life but in the next moment, I was coming around the desk.

The man was startled. He clearly hadn’t expected me to do that.

“Give me that,” I said even as I snatched the paper from his hand. I shoved the paper in my purse. “Listen to me, you little twerp, I know exactly what you want and I’m here to tell you I’m not up to playing no fucking games, but listen here, buddy, you’re in luck because I’m willing to give you everything you want for free, no questions asked. How’s that sound?”

“Sounds good to me,” the man said.

Of course, it did, I thought. This was the best offer Arnie Jacobs was likely to get all night.

I pushed the guy’s jacket off his shoulders and then my hand flicked at some of his chains. “What is this,” I asked. “What the fuck is this. Don’t you know disco is dead.”

“But it looks good.”

“Maybe on other guys but on you, it just looks fuckin’ silly.”

“Well if you don’t like it, then why the hell are you doing this?”

It was a fair question, one that really didn’t need an answer because from where I was standing, I was going to fuck him one way or the other, but I was feeling magnanimous. “Why am I doing this,” I repeated. “It’s not because of your god-damned clothes, or because of your looks or even because of the $1.98 cologne that you seem determined to bathe in. Why am I doing this? I’m doing it because I have to.”

He didn’t understand but then he didn’t have to.

“Take that fuckin’ shirt off,” I told him.

The man might have looked stupid but he wasn’t completely stupid. He started to take his shirt off and even as he did, I pulled my top over my head.

I could see him staring at my tits. My hands worked at the catch on my bra and suddenly, they were free. One of my hands fondled my tits even as the man continued to stare. “You like these,” I said. “Huh? You like these. Yeah, I know you do, and if you’re lucky, I might just let you get your hands on my tits.”

I didn’t tell him that no matter what he did, I’d already decided he was going to be lucky that night.

“Now hurry up and get the hell out of those pants. You don’t need to wait around for me to tell you everything that needs doing.”

The man was moving again, this time taking off his white slacks. He was wearing a pair of bright, blue underwear that looked more like high-cut panties than men’s underwear. I suppose he thought it made him look sexy but to me, he just looked silly. “Get the hell out of those,” I told him.

Even as Arnie was stripping off his underwear, I was working my way out of my skirt but I made him sit down in his chair before I took off my panties.

I sat on the man’s desk and I put a foot up on either arm of the man’s chair. “Look at me,” I said. “Look at me.”

He was trying but the way I was sitting, he found it nearly impossible to keep from looking between my legs.

“Look at me,” I said again. “I’m serious. Look at me.”

Once again, the club manager tried to make eye contact but once again, his eyes slipped down between my legs.

“Look at me,” I said again. “Look at me. Do you want to fuck me? Look at me.”

The club manager looked up again.

“Do you want to fuck me,” I asked. It was a silly question, I knew, because I could see his cock and it was hard enough to answer the question for me.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Yeah what?”

“Yeah, I want to fuck you.”

I couldn’t help it. As turned on as my pussy was, I couldn’t help but moan. Just hearing this pathetic, little club manager say that was enough to make me moan. “Say it again,” I told him.”

“I want to fuck you,” he said again.

“Come on, you little shit. You can do better than that. Say it again. Say it better, or you don’t get nothing.” It was a lie but he didn’t have to know it and besides, I think Arnie kind of liked being pushed around.

“I want to fuck you.”

“Say it again.”

“I want to fuck you.”

I couldn’t take it anymore. “If that’s what you want,” I told the man, “then you’d better get your ass up here and do it.”

Arnie Jacobs didn’t waste any time getting up out of the chair and then he was pressing the head of his cock against my pussy and then moments later, it wasn’t just the head I was feeling. It was the whole length of it as it slid inside.

I moaned. “Oh yeah,” I moaned. “That’s it, Arnie. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The man was doing just that. I couldn’t help it. He might have been an obnoxious, little twerp wearing cheap cologne, but once I had him inside me, boy did it feel good.

The man was starting to sweat which I thought was gross but it wasn’t like I wanted him to stop. “Come on,” I pleaded. “Fuck me, Arnie. Fuck me.”

I thought for sure he was going to do it. I thought for sure he was going to cum inside me but at what seemed like the very last minute, he pulled his cock out from between my legs. “Turn your ass over,” he said.

I did as I was told and moments later, there I was sprawled out over Arnie’s desk, lying there and taking it as Arnie fucked me from behind.

This time, he really was going to do it. I could tell from the way he was huffing and puffing and from the way his hands gripped my cheeks. He wasn’t going to stop now, not when he was so close.

I knew he didn’t need to be told what to do because I knew he was going to do it anyway so I just laid there and let it happen. I just laid there and let him fuck me, and when his cock pushed my pussy right to the very edge, I let him push me over.

I could feel it happening. I could feel his cock cumming inside me and I could feel my pussy surging. Another hour done. Another cock gone, and now at least, I knew where to find Ron Wilson. It seemed I was making progress.