The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

10 PM

It was 9:22 and once again, I had a pussy full of cum. I called the sorority and I asked for Margaret.

The girl who answered the phone took my name and then she told me to hang on.

I hung on. Seconds ticked away and still I hung on. Minutes passed and still I hung on. I didn’t have anything better to do so I hung on but those minutes and seconds were precious to me. Every second that passed brought me one second closer to the top of the hour.

Finally, someone came on the line. “Hi, this is Margaret,” a woman said.

“Hi, Margaret. My name’s Stacy. I called earlier.”

“Oh yeah, I got a message here saying you wanted some help.”

“Yeah, it’s about the fraternity that you guys are affiliated with.”

“Yeah, what about it?”

“I’m looking for one of the fraternity brothers and I think they’re trying to blow me off and I was wondering if you could help me find him.”

“I should be able to. My brother Patrick’s over there and I know a lot of the guys but why do you think they’re blowing you off?”

That was an interesting question. How was I supposed to answer it? I supposed that to an extent, the truth was still the best option. “I think I was raped at their party last night.”

Her concern shot up. “Really? Oh my God. How are you doing?”

“I’m doing okay but I need to find one of their members.”

“Wait a minute? What do you mean you think you were raped? How do you not know if you were raped?”

“I think I was drugged but I got a name of someone who might be able to help.”

“Yeah, who?”

“The guy’s name is Denny Wilkins.”

Margaret was quiet for longer than I thought necessary. I wondered if the name meant something to her. Maybe a friend of her brother’s or something like that. Maybe one of the girls at the sorority was dating him, but then she spoke up. “Oh yeah, big muscular guy, right?”

At last. Someone who knew Denny. Now we were getting somewhere. “That sounds like him.”

“Uh huh.” What was wrong with her tone. “I’m afraid I can’t help you,” she said.

“What do you mean you can’t help me,” I said.

“It’s against the rules. We just can’t go around giving out information about our members.”

“He’s not one of your members. He’s a member of the fraternity.”

“Sorry. ‘Fraid not. I can’t help you.”

“You know this guy, don’t you?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You’re lying. As soon as I mentioned his name, you got all funny on me.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You know him. I know it. You know Denny Wilkins.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” the woman said, “but I can tell you this. I know I don’t know Denny Wilkins.”

“You just described him to me.”

“Did I now? Lucky guess.”

“Lucky guess, my ass. You’re hiding something.”

“I’m sure I don’t what the heck you’re talking about.”

“Like hell you don’t.”

“Sorry, but I don’t think I can help you. Good luck in your search though.”

“No wait. Don’t go.”

“Bye bye.”

“No, don’t go,” but it was too late. The line had already gone dead.

I stared at the phone. So Margaret didn’t feel compelled to help me. Well, fuck her. Two could play that game. I needed a phone book. There was a gas station over on Fourth and Williams and I was thinking there was a pay phone there, too. Should be a phone book there, I thought. I just hoped some punk hadn’t ripped it out.

I drove to the gas station and sure enough, there was the pay phone and hanging below it was the phone book. All right, I was in business. I got the phone book out. Margaret’s last name, was that Beecham or Beechem. I looked it up with an ‘a’ first. Nothing. I hoped she didn’t have an unlisted number. I looked up Beechem with an ‘e’.

There was one listing for a Craig Beechem. Clearly, he wasn’t the one. There was another listing for a D. Beechem. That one was also unlikely. The last entry was for M Beechem. I picked up the phone and I dialed.

A man answered. “Is Margaret there,” I asked.

“She’s out,” he said. “You can try back in about an hour, hour and a half, something like that.”

“Thanks,” I said and I broke the connection. I looked at the phone book. I now knew where Margaret lived. I looked at the clock. It was 9:38. I headed back to the car. 9:38. That was just about right.

I arrived at the apartment complex at 9:54. On the way over, I’d worried that maybe it might be one of those locked buildings that you needed a key to enter. If it was, I was screwed.

It wasn’t. It took me a couple of minutes to find the apartment number and then I was standing outside. It was 9:57. Easy, I told myself. This was one time where speed could actually be a bad thing.

It was after 9:58 when I knocked on the door.

There were lights on in the apartment. I could see that but no one was coming to the door. I looked at my watch. It was already after 9:59. I had only a matter of seconds. Maybe I’d been too lackadaisical with the time. Maybe, I should have hurried a little more. I knocked on the door, this time with a little more force.

“Yeah, yeah,” I heard a man say on the other side of the door. “Hold your horses. I’m coming.”

The door opened and moments later, it was 10:00. I practically launched myself into the apartment and in so doing, I landed in this guy’s arms.

I had no idea who this guy was and I didn’t care. I mean, I knew who I’d been intending to meet. Trish had said that Margaret lived with her boyfriend. Well, I hoped this guy was the one because one way or the other, this guy was going to get fucked.

The guy caught me as I tumbled into his apartment. “Whoa,” he said. “What the hell’s the matter with you?”

I didn’t even know how to respond to that. I’d been so intent on coming over here and getting back at Margaret that I hadn’t thought the whole thing through.

The man was looking at me. “Hey, are you okay,” he asked.

Another damned, good question that I just wasn’t able to answer.

“Are you okay,” the man asked again with growing concern.

Actually, now that I was getting a second look at the guy, I was realizing that this guy wasn’t half bad and compared with some of the guys I’d ended up fucking, this guy was a real prince.

“Are you okay,” he asked again.

“I ... I ... I’m not sure.”

“Do you need me to call a doctor or something?”

Did I need him to call a doctor or something? Hell no. Not unless the doctor wanted to fuck me, too. “No, I don’t need a doctor,” I said, “but I think there’s something you can do for me.”

“What’s that?”

My hands were working at the the guy’s belt. “Well, first of all, we need to see what’s in here.”

“Hey, wait a minute. What are you doing?”

That was a stupid question. “What does it look like I’m doing,” I said. “I’m trying to get inside your pants.”

“I think you’ve got the wrong idea about me.”

Already, I had his belt open and I was working at the front of his jeans. “What idea is that,” I asked.

The guy pushed my hands away. He was trying to be nice. He didn’t realize that nice wasn’t going to cut it.

My hands came right back again and once again they were on the front of his jeans. “What idea is that,” I asked again.

“Hey,” he said as I got the button at the front of his jeans open. “Hey, stop it. I mean it. Stop it. Stop it right now.”

Already, I had his zipper down and already I had my hand inside his pants. I could feel his cock. “You say I’ve got the wrong idea,” I said. “This thing here tells me just the opposite.”

The guy was trying to push me away again. “I’ve already got a girlfriend,” he said.

“Oh really,” I said. “I don’t see her. Is she here?”

The guy shook his head. “No, she’s out.”

“Pity. I thought maybe we could do a threesome.” That wasn’t true but I was just saying it to egg him on.

“No really, you’ve got to stop.”

“But if I stop now, then I won’t be able to see you put this in my pussy.”

“Come on,” the boy said. “Stop.”

I noticed he’d stopped pushing me away. He was leaving it up to me now to stop it and we both knew I wasn’t going to do that.

“Come on,” the boy said again. “Stop.”

“But then you won’t be able to see my pussy. Don’t you want to see my pussy.”

“No,” the boy said, “I don’t. Now stop.”

I smiled at him. Fortunately for you, I don’t believe you. “I think you want to see my pussy.”

“No, I don’t,” the guy said. He was almost whimpering. I wouldn’t have liked it if he whimpered but that wouldn’t have stopped me if he did but in any case, he didn’t quite whimper.

“I think you want to see my pussy,” I said, “and I think I want to show it to you.”

I pulled my hand out of his jeans and almost immediately, the guy was pulling his zipper up as if that was somehow going to save him.

I pulled my skirt up and I pushed my panties down. I sat down on a couch and I spread my legs for the boy. I let a finger slide between my legs and I spread my lips for him. “How’s this,” I asked. “Do you like it? Do you like my pussy?”

“Yeah, but—”

“So you do like my pussy?”

“Yeah. I mean no. I mean, someone’s going to see.”

“Well, I’m not the one who left the door of my apartment standing wide open,” I told the guy.

The guy looked at the door and then he looked at me and then back at the door and then he went to the door and he closed it and in that moment, I knew he’d decided to give in. I’d already known he was going to fuck me but now I knew he knew it, too.

He came back to where I was on the couch. “So you want me to fuck you?”

“Would I be doing this if I didn’t,” I asked.

He looked down at me as if he were trying to make up a decision but I already knew he’d made it. “Well, all right,” he said, “if that’s what you want,” and then once again, he was unzipping his pants and then he was pulling down his jeans.

I resisted the urge to leap up off of that couch and to rape the hell out of his cock. Patience, I told myself. I was going to get it soon enough.

I was staring at his underwear though. It still stood between me and what I wanted.

The guy saw me doing that and I think he got the wrong idea, or maybe it was the right idea, but the wrong way. “So you want what’s in here,” he said even as he tapped the front of his briefs.

“Oh yeah,” I gushed. “You know it.”

“Well then, let’s see what you’re willing to do to get it. Why don’t you pull my underwear down.”

So far, so good. I was down with that. I pulled his briefs down and out popped a rather impressive looking cock. Instinctively, I reached out and grabbed it even as I looked up at him for more instruction.

“Oh yeah,” the guy said. “Pretty eyes. I like those. Okay, let’s see what it looks like when you wrap your lips around my cock.”

He could have just said he wanted a blow job.

Giving blow jobs really wasn’t something I’d really ever wanted to do but as in need of cock as I now was, I was more than willing to do it just so long as somewhere down the line, I ended up with a cock between my legs so I opened my lips and I slid my mouth down around the guy’s cock.

I hadn’t ever sucked a guy’s cock before but I was finding I was good at it. At least, that was the way it seemed at first judging by the way the guy was moaning, but the more I did it, the more I got to thinking that maybe I wasn’t as good as I thought because the more I did it, the more I got the feeling the guy would have been moaning no matter who’s mouth was on his cock.

“Oh fuck,” the guy groaned. “Oh, fuck.”

I pulled my mouth off of his cock but I wasn’t done with him just yet. I gave his cock first one lick and then another. “Does that mean you like what I’m doing,” I asked.

“Fuck yeah,” he groaned.

“So I’m doing a good job?”

“Fuck yeah.”

“Then you know what I need, don’t you.”

“What,” the guy groaned.

“I need to get fucked. I need to get fucked right here and right now.”

I could tell the guy was still holding back. He was trying to be good and I could respect that, but what I needed was for him to be good in a different way. What I needed was for him to be good between my legs.

I gave his cock a squeeze and a stroke and then I squeezed him again. “Come on,” I said. “I sucked your cock. It’s only fair you give me what I need, too.”

I would have thought it was funny if I weren’t so horny. I mean, like he was actually going to say no. Yeah, right! He just needed to let himself be talked into it. It was a game he wanted to play and it was a game that I just didn’t have the patience for.

I gave his cock another squeeze. “Come on,” I said. “Fuck me. Who’s going to know?”

I knew he was wavering.

I gave his cock another stroke. “You’re so big and strong,” I said. “I bet this will feel so good inside me. Come on, do it. Fuck me. Fuck me with that big, fat, juicy cock of yours.”

The way I was begging for it, if I had a cock, I’d probably be fucking myself.

Fortunately for me, it didn’t come down to that. The guy looked between my legs and then he grinned. “So you want to get fucked, do you?”

Well, duh.

“Well lean back then.”

So, I’d done it. I’d been persuasive enough.

The guy had a hold of his own dick now and he was pressing the head of his cock between my legs.

“Don’t play with it,” I said. “Fuck me.”

Fortunately for me, the guy wasn’t in a playful mood because in next moment, he was pushing his cock hard between my legs.

“Oh yeah,” I moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. That’s it.”

The boy really didn’t need much in the way of encouragement. Once he had his cock inside me, he knew what to do.

With his cock inside me, he was leaning his body over mine. I slipped a hand around his waist and I stroked him as he continued to work his cock between my legs.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah. God damn, you’re fucking tight.”

I didn’t know about that. Maybe it was just that he was so fucking big. Whatever it was, it really didn’t matter to me. What mattered to me was the way he was filling me up.

We were both moaning and we were both groaning, him first and then me a split second later as he bottomed out inside me, and then he’d pull himself back and we’d start it all over again.

I could feel it happening. My pussy was responding to his cock. I knew I was going to cum. It wouldn’t take that much more. Just a little more, in fact. Not that much. Not that much at all.

“Oh God, fuck me,” I moaned. “Fuck me.”

I was right there, right on the edge. I was ripe. I was ready, and so was he.

I couldn’t help it. I moaned as I felt it. He was cumming inside me and even as I felt it, I knew I was cumming, too. Oh damn, that was good. That was what I needed. I moaned again. Damn, that was good. That was so fucking good.

He stayed buried where he was even as my pussy clamped down on his cock and the cum continued to flow and my pussy loved it. It loved the feel of that cum. It felt so good.

The man pulled his cock free. I could feel the cum oozing out of my cunt and with my need once more having been satisfied, sanity was once again coming back to me.

“Oh God, that was good,” I purred even as I rubbed my fingers between my legs. “I just knew you had what I needed.”

The guy just shook his head. “Fuck, man, I don’t know what came over me.”

“You don’t,” I said even as I reached for my panties and then I pulled them up. “I think that should be obvious by now. You just went and fucked the living daylights out of me, and you know what? It was fucking great, but I just got one teeny, tiny favor to ask of you.”

“What?”

I almost laughed. The guy almost looked scared as if maybe he thought I was going to ask him to fuck him all over again, but there was no worries about that. I’d gotten what I needed. “I have to use the little girl’s room,” I told him. “Do you mind?”

The guy looked at the clock and I knew what he was thinking. He was wondering how long it was going to be before Margaret was going to get home and how quickly he could get me out of the apartment. “Are you sure,” he asked.

Was I sure? What kind of stupid ass question was that? How many times do you ask to use a bathroom and you’re not sure you need to? Sheesh.

“Look, honey,” I said. “It’ll only take a minute.”

“If you’re sure it’s only going to take a minute.”

“I promise. Only a minute, honey. You can time me.”

“Well, all right. I guess.” He pointed at a closed door midway down a hallway. “It’s in there.”

“Gee, thanks. Only a minute,” I assured him. “I promise.”

As soon as the door closed behind me, I stripped off my panties. I didn’t really have to go to the bathroom, but I was just looking for something or more to the point, I was looking for somewhere, somewhere where I could hide my panties. Somewhere where I could put them so Margaret would find them when she got home.

“I’ll only be a minute,” I said through the door even as I slid open drawers and stuff. Aw, here was one. Just the right place. Girl stuff, only and what looked like stuff for daily use. Perfect.

I pulled out a tube of Margaret’s lip stick and a wad of toilet paper and I wrote, “Fuck you, Love Stacy,” and my phone number on it. In went the panties with the toilet paper tucked inside and then I slid the drawer shut. I flushed the toilet and then washed my hands. That much, at least, was a legit reason for using the bathroom. My fingers were kind of wet and sticky.

I dried my hands and then I was at the door. “All done,” I said.

The boy looked past me and he nodded and then he flipped off the light. I knew what he wanted. He wanted to get me out of there before Margaret got home and as it so happened, I was in complete agreement.

I almost felt sorry for the guy. Almost, but not quite. The panties stank of cum and sweat. It was perfect and I knew there was going to be hell to pay when Margaret got home and found the panties but the message had to be sent and I told myself that maybe he was in on it, too, whatever it was. Now, all I had to do was wait for Margaret to get back to me. I smiled as I left the apartment. I couldn’t wait for Margaret’s call. Maybe then, she’d really come clean, and if she didn’t, well who knew who I might fuck next.