The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Clock

9 PM

It was 8:21 when I left Michael Winston’s apartment and I could tell he was going to have a hard time concentrating on his studies for the rest of the night so I knew I’d done my part to fuck with the curve but the truth was I still had no where to go. Trish said Margaret Beechem wasn’t going to be in before 9:00 so what was I going to do between now and then.

I tried to remember what the guy on the phone had said. He said something about me passing out and I thought he’d said something about hypnosis. That might be something to go on. I mean, if a suggestion could be put in my head, then that meant it could be taken out, right? So all I had to do was find someone who would do exactly that and as soon as I thought of that, I knew who to call.

I’d actually met Bree through Jenn but when it turned out we had a couple of classes together last quarter, Bree and I had become study partners which was pretty good for the both of us because she had a good head on her shoulders when she could keep it focused on what needed to be done and I was pretty good at keeping her focused.

And Bree needed to be kept focused because there was this guy who’d been bugging her for like nearly the entire quarter. That would have been cool if the guy was cool but he was a total dud and Bree spent nearly the entire quarter trying to keep away from him and I knew she’d used both Jenn and me to run interference for her. We kept calling him Be Dull because it sounded like his name. It was Brad or Brent or Brian or something like that and his last name kind of sounded like dull, too, but if I remembered right, he was a Psych grad student and he was studying hypnosis. He was just the kind of person I needed.

Bree answered on the second ring. “Hey, Bree,” I said. “It’s Stacy from Math class last quarter.”

“Oh hey, Stacy. Long time no see. What have you been up to?”

“Not much. Just studying and doing a little partying. You know how that goes.”

Bree laughed. “Don’t I ever. Hope you’re doing more studying than partying.”

“I am,” I told her. “How ‘bout you.” I just couldn’t tell her that right now, I wasn’t good for any studying at all if every hour on the hour, I had to go find a guy to fuck.

Bree laughed. “Probably more partying than studying if you know what I mean.”

I laughed. I knew just what she meant.

“So what’s up,” Bree asked.

“You know that guy who was following you around all last quarter?”

“What? You mean Bradley Dollins?”

“That’s the one. I couldn’t remember his name. Do you, um, do you have his number?”

“Sure, but why?”

“He was studying hypnosis, right?”

“Something like that. Hypnotherapy or something. Why?”

“I got this term paper I’m writing,” I lied, “and it’s on hypnosis but the instructor wants us to do real life interviews. He says if our information only comes from a book, then we get an ‘F’ so I have to find someone I can talk to about it. Do you think he’d be willing to talk about it?”

“Talk, yeah. Getting him to shut up, now that’s a whole other thing altogether.”

“So do you think you might have his number?”

“Let me see what I’ve got.”

I waited. It was already 8:27 when she finally came back on the line. “I’ve got a card here. I think he’s got an office on campus because I think he’s a TA for some professor, but there’s a number scribbled on the back. I think that’s his cell. Which one do you want?”

“Give me the cell,” I said. I hoped I didn’t sound too eager but I figured as late as it was on a Sunday night, the office number wasn’t going to do me any good.

She gave me the number and I thanked her but not before she told me not to be such a stranger and then we hung up and I called Bradley Dollins.

The guy must have been watching TV because I could hear it in the background. “Yeah,” he said.

“Is this Brad,” I asked. “Brad Dollins.”

“Bradley,” he corrected me. “This is Bradley Dollins.”

Oh yeah, I remembered. It was Bradley and never Brad. Old Be Dull strikes again. “Hey Bradley,” I said. “This is Stacy. I’m a friend of Bree’s. You dated her last quarter. Do you remember me?”

Dated, I knew was stretching it a bit. Chased would be more apt but I figured a little flattery couldn’t hurt my case.

There was a long pause. “Oh yeah, sure. Yeah, I remember you.”

“Hey, Brad,” I remembered at the last minute to add the ley. “I was wondering if I could come talk to you about something. I’ve got some questions about hypnosis that I was wondering if you could answer.”

“I don’t know. I’m kinda busy right now.”

Kinda busy. Who the hell did this guy think he was. Tom Cruise? I could hear the TV in the background. “It’s really kinda important, and it wouldn’t take that long.”

“I dunno.”

“Ple-e-e-e-e-e-ease.”

I could tell he was wavering. “Can’t it wait until later.”

I tried to keep myself in check. “No, it can’t wait,” I said. “I really need your help. I need it now.”

“I dunno.”

“Please,” I begged. “I wouldn’t ask at this hour except that it’s really important and I think you’re the only one who can help me.” Vanity can be a useful tool, too.

The guy relented. “Sure, I guess. Why the hell not.” He gave me his address and I was on my way.

It was 8:42 when I arrived. I explained to Brad-ley what the problem was and what I wanted him to do. The guy shrugged. He really didn’t think it would be as easy as I said it was for someone to do that to me but if I wanted him to look around in my mind, he was more than willing to do that but he told me right from the outset that he didn’t think he was going to find anything.

It hardly felt like any time at all had passed when Bradley finally woke me up but the clock said it was 8:58. “I told you. I didn’t think I was going to find anything.”

“Nothing?”

The guy shook his head even as I watched the second hand race around the clock. If he couldn’t help me, then I had to get out out of there before it got any later because if it did, I’d be stuck fucking old Be Dull.

“Where are you going?”

“I have to go.”

“But—”

I shook my head. “I have to go.”

“Don’t go.”

I stopped. I didn’t know why. I just did. I stopped.

“I think you misunderstood me.”

Why couldn’t I move, I wondered.

“I said I didn’t think I was GOING to find anything. I didn’t say that I didn’t find anything.”

What was he talking about.

He looked at his watch. “I’d say you’ve got about thirty seconds left. I knew you were standing between Bree and me.”

I couldn’t get my legs to move.

“Ten seconds,” he said. “Okay, you can go if you want to.”

I suddenly was able to move my legs again but it was already too late.

I could hear him counting down to the top of the hour. “Three ... two ... one.”

His watch must have been fast, but it wsn’t that fast. I never made it to the door.

I turned around. I needed to fuck. “What did you do,” I asked.

“Mmm, not much. It’s all there, just like you said it was. Whoever did this to you did one heck of a number on you. You tried to come between me and Bree but I like you the way you are now. I just added a little something extra, just for myself.”

“What did you do?”

I just added something a little bit extra like from now on, no more trying to go to some hypnotist and having them try to remove what you’ve become and for me, well hell, I like having you do what I tell you to, and besides, it’s after 9:00, so I guess you need to do what you need to do.”

I couldn’t help but whimper. I didn’t need to be told what time it was. I already knew. “You want me to fuck you.”

“Hell yeah,” the guy said. “I want you to fuck me but considering the shit that you played between me and Bree, I want to hear you beg for it, first.”

Old Be Dull didn’t know what a dangerous game he was playing. As hot as I was, I knew what I was capable of doing. I was perfectly willing to beg for it as he put it, but if I thought he was stringing me along, I was just as willing to rip his clothes off and rape the living hell out of his mother-fuckin’ cock. “Please,” I said, “please, I need you to fuck me.”

“I’m not sure I heard you,” Be Dull said. “Could you say that again.”

“You know damn well what I said. I need you to fuck me. Fuck me, please.”

“Say it again. Say it like you mean it.”

“I do mean it, God damn it. Come on. Fuck me. Fuck me, please.”

“Man, I love hearing you beg like that.”

“Come on, you ass hole. You know what I need. Fuck me. Fuck me, please.”

“Ass hole? You really ought to learn to watch your language.”

“Sorry,” I said. It humiliated me to have to apologize, especially to old Be Dull, and especially because I knew he knew what I was saying was true but my need came first. “Sorry,” I said again. “Sorry. It won’t happen again. Just fuck me. Fuck me please.”

The man laughed. “You know, I really like seeing you like this but there’s still one thing better than seeing you beg.”

I gritted my teeth wondering what he was going to make me do next. “What’s that,” I asked.

The guy leered at me. “Why, Stacy, I’m surprised at you. Can’t you guess? The only thing better than seeing you beg is seeing you with my cock between your legs.”

Finally, we found something we could both agree on.

“Let’s see you get out of those clothes,” he told me.

Yet another point of agreement. I slipped off my jacket and then off came my top. My bra wasn’t far behind and then off came my skirt. That left only my panties and I wasn’t wearing them for long, either.

“What do you want,” the man asked again.

“Fuck me,” I moaned. “Fuck me please.”

“That’s what I want to hear, but it seems as if I’m a bit overdressed. Why don’t you come over here and help me out of these clothes.”

Like the ass hole couldn’t get himself out of his own damned clothes all by himself but I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to do the work and I was more than willing to do what he wanted if it got me what I wanted.

I pulled his shirt out of his jeans and started unbuttoning it.

“Take it easy now,” he told me. “You don’t want to go ripping that. If you do, I’m going to have to take it out on you.”

Yeah right, I thought. Probably bought the damned thing for like ten bucks if that. If I ripped his stupid, precious shirt, he could go buy another fucking one, but I took it easy anyway because the sooner he got what he needed, the sooner I was going to get what I needed.

I pushed his shirt off his shoulders and then I went to work on his belt. Moments later, I had his jeans open and then I was pushing them down, too. I couldn’t help it. I was getting more and more frantic. I pulled his underwear down and there was his cock and I have to admit, it wasn’t bad. Of course, as desperate as I was, just about anything would look good just so long as I could get it jammed in between my legs.

I stood up and gave the guy a shove and I sent him sprawling onto his couch. “Hey,” he said ruefully. “Watch it.”

I’d had enough of listening to what Be Dull had to say. Now, he was going to listen to me. I crouched over his lap and I reached between his legs. I grabbed his cock and I led him between my legs. “Right now,” I told him, “you’re going to do what I want you to do. You got that, Mister.”

I could tell the guy was shocked at just how forward I was being but he’d been inside my mind. He should have known what I was capable of.

I pushed my pussy down on the guy’s legs and I listened to the man moan and in a way, I took an almost perverse pleasure in it. I mean, I knew I was being made to do it and I knew I was doing it against my will, but as long as I was made to do it, I figured I might as well get whatever I could from jerks like this one who thought they were better than me just because they already had a degree and I didn’t have mine yet.

And besides, I needed it. I needed to get fucked.

Old Be Dull was groaning and I got the feeling that he hadn’t had a girl in a while. Hell, for all I knew, maybe he hadn’t ever had a girl before and it wouldn’t have surprised me if that were the case.

Now at least, my pussy was starting to get what it needed. “You like that,” I asked. “You like my pussy.”

“Oh yeah,” the guy groaned. “I like it. I like it a lot.”

My pussy was really going after him and I could feel it finally. My need was finally being filled. “You going to cum for me,” I asked.

The man groaned again. “Oh yeah,” he groaned. “I’m going to cum.”

“You’re going to cum in my pussy.”

“I’m going to cum in your pussy,” he assured me.

I moaned again. It wouldn’t be long now. “You’re going to make me cum.”

The man groaned but he didn’t say anything.

“You’re going to make me cum,” I said again.

The man groaned. “I’m going to make you cum,” he said finally. “I’m going to make you cum.”

I hoped he was right because I needed it bad. The guy was groaning almost continuously and I knew what that meant but I didn’t care. Just so long as he hung in there long enough to give me what I needed. That was all that mattered.

I was right there, right on the verge. I could feel it coming. I could feel it. It was almost there. Almost there.

I held my breath for just a moment and then I let it out as the pleasure overtook me and even as it did, I could feel the guy cumming inside me. Old Be Dull was cumming inside my pussy. I knew I should have thought that was gross but I knew I didn’t. I was merely getting what I needed and the truth was I didn’t much care where it came from just so long as I got it.

Another hour was done and it was after 9:00. It was time to call Margaret Beechem and it was time to make this stop.