The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Ol’ Blue Eyes

Part 3

“That rascal,” Leslie said, sounding mildly amused.

“You really think that’s it? Did Robert plant some trigger in me to be responsive to blue eyes? I mean, I guess it goes along with what’s been happening to me.” I didn’t know if I should be relieved that I had a possible explanation for my behavior and feelings, or if I should be furious at Robert.

“I think we have figured it out,” said Leslie in a matter-of-fact tone. “The question is, what are we going to do about it?” her voice had a wicked tone to it and her blue eyes sparkled with mischief. For a moment I found myself staring into her eyes again, as everything around me disappeared. “Mandy, snap out of it!” Leslie’s firm voice brought me out of my haze.

“OK, so now that we know what’s going on. I repeat, what are we going to do about it?” her voice sounded determined.

“Well, I need to get him to undo it, as I obviously can’t continue like this,” I replied.

“Oh no, we can do better than that,” she said. “Now listen, Robert is very much a switch. In fact, he prefers to be the subject rather than the hypnotist.”

“Yeah, I knew that. I’ve never tranced him, though he’s certainly dropped hints from time to time,” I said.

“Well, I think it’s time you turned the tables on ol’ blue eyes,” said Leslie with a grin. “Here’s my idea, but for it to work you HAVE to avert his gaze.”

Leslie filled me in on her idea. As she continued we both started laughing so hard, the people in the restaurant were starting to stare at us. We didn’t care.

“I’m worried I won’t be able to pull it off,” I said honestly.

“You are stronger than you think. You never give yourself enough credit.” Leslie was always encouraging to me. “Just to get you started, why don’t you make the call here with me.”

I thought that was a good idea so I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Robert’s number. He answered pretty quickly.

“Would you like to come over tonight, for dinner?” I asked. Leslie smiled at me encouragingly, though I was careful not to look into her eyes. I didn’t know if I should feel happy or panicked when he agreed.

“Well, he’s coming,” I said when I hung up the phone.

“That’s good, better he come tonight. You need to get rid of this trigger a.s.a.p., and really, this is going to be fun.”

I looked at Leslie doubtfully.

“I promise,” she smiled.

“You know, I don’t think I’ve had a trigger have that strong of an affect on me since, well since Bill,” I said thoughtfully.

“That is a strong statement Mandy,” said Leslie seriously.

“Wonder what it means,” I thought out loud.

Leslie did not reply to my musing.

After we’d gone over the plan, I told her to have fun with Matthew tonight and we parted ways.

I stopped at the store and got the food for dinner. I was going to make steaks and baked potatoes. I pondered getting wine and decided a little liquid courage wouldn’t hurt me, and a little relaxing would be good for Robert.

I got home and started prepping. I was nervous so I put on some music and sang a little louder than normal, something I sometimes do to drown out my thoughts.

Blue eyes
Baby’s got blue eyes
Like a deep blue sea
On a blue blue day
Blue eyes
Baby’s got blue eyes
When the morning comes
I’ll be far away
And I say
Blue eyes
Holding back the tears
Holding back the pain
Baby’s got blue eyes
And she’s alone again

I shook my head as it occurred to me that singing songs like that one weren’t going to help my problem. When the doorbell rang I panicked for a minute. Then I took a deep breath and went to open the door. I smiled as I greeted Robert, but carefully averted looking into his eyes.

I had him sit down on my couch and offered him some wine, which he accepted. I explained that I had a few things to do in the kitchen. When he asked if he could do anything to help me I reminded him that he was my guest and to relax.

Relief surged through my body when I got back into the kitchen. Round one had been successful. Getting through dinner was going to be rough, but I could do it. Leslie told me I could so I knew it had to be true.

I put dinner on the table and we sat down. I was so busy making sure I didn’t look at Robert that I didn’t realize I wasn’t really saying much.

“Why so quiet tonight?” asked Robert cheerfully.

“I’m sorry, I think I got lost in thought,” I replied.

“It’s ok,” Robert’s voice was warm. He’d always had a nice, soothing voice that was disarming. I was going to need to remind myself not to let it disarm me tonight. “Anything you want to talk about?”

“Oh no, it’s nothing important. Tell me how you are liking the city.”

Robert and I made idle chit chat about New York, and ate the food which was pretty tasty if I did say so myself. Several times I caught Robert looking at me and I knew he was trying to catch my eye. I managed not to look back.

I had to admit, that if I hadn’t been concentrating so hard to not look directly at Robert, I’d have really been enjoying myself. Robert seemed to have a wonderful mixture of humor, warmth, and intelligence that I found quite, well, charming.

After Robert and I had finished eating we cleared the table together. I was going to leave the dishes for tomorrow but Robert insisted on helping me do them. I washed while he dried. As I handed him a glass our hands touched and I swear I felt electricity shoot up my arm. Startled I looked at him and his eyes caught mine. Despite being momentarily startled, I looked away quickly and avoided the possible trigger effect.

When finished I excused myself to the bathroom. I grabbed what I needed, took a deep breath, and composed myself.

I walked back and into the living room. I turned on a lamp and turned off the lights.

“I thought the overhead light was getting to be bright and this would be nicer,” I explained, trying to sound confident. I hesitated for a moment, then took the plunge.

“Drifting along like a feather in the breeze,” I said in a soft, quiet voice.

I watched as his face first showed surprise, then softened. His body slumped a bit and his eyes fluttered until they closed completely. “As you desire mistress,” he said in barely a whisper.

I felt triumphant. It had worked! Leslie told me Robert was an eager and easy drop; clearly she’d known what she was talking about. She had tranced him online and on the phone many times, and had given me his trigger.

Eagerly I set about implementing the rest of the plan. I pulled the handkerchief out of my pocket and slid it over his eyes. Not one protest from Robert. Having a blindfold would avoid me having any potential problems of losing myself in their blue. I helped him lay down on the couch, taking a moment to study his face. He had a very nice face. It was handsome in a sweet, subtle way. Without thinking I caressed his cheek with my hand. When he sighed a little I realized what I was doing and withdrew my hand. It seemed like such an intimate gesture.

“Robert, you’ve been a very naughty boy haven’t you?” I said firmly.

“Dunno mistress,” he murmured.

“Confess Robert, you gave me a trigger at dinner the other night didn’t you?” I said.

“Yes, mistress,” he mumbled.

“What was it, dear?” I asked in a soothing tone.

Robert hesitated for a moment.

“Tell me, it will make you feel better,” I pressed.

“That when you looked into blue eyes, you would feel connected to that person in a submissive way,” he whispered breathily.

“Is that all?” I asked.

“No,” he replied.

“Continue,” I said firmly.

“I also told you that you would have a strong urge to kiss me before we parted,” he admitted.

Well, at least that explained my impulsive decision to do that. I felt better having explanations for all that had happened recently.

“When you awaken, you are going to need to remove that trigger. I am trusting you to put me under and undo what you did. Do you understand?”

“Yes, mistress, I understand,” said Robert meekly.

“You will also feel the urge to invite me out to a nice dinner and Broadway show, your treat. Do you understand and obey?”

“Yes mistress.”

I suppressed a slight giggle; the “date” had been Leslie’s idea. I felt a little guilty about that but then again, Robert really had been bad. I thought about some of the other things Leslie had suggested I do with him while I had him. I hesitated and then began to speak to him softly. He murmured his agreement and I smiled in satisfaction. I was blushing at the mere thought of some of Leslie’s naughty suggestions.

Slowly I woke Robert up. He stretched out a bit and asked if he could take the blindfold off.

“Not until you do as you promised,” I said firmly.

“Yes, ma’am,” he replied laughingly.

Before I knew what was happening, I found myself falling under the guidance of his soft voice. I lost track of time and the world around me. When my eyelids fluttered open my head was on his lap and his hands were stroking my hair. I could feel my cheeks get warm and my heart started to beat a little fast as I stared up into his eyes. He’d obviously taken off the blindfold while I was out of it.

His eyes caught mine and I knew he’d done as I’d asked him to do. Although I could see how it would be easy to lose myself in his gaze, they didn’t have quite the all-powerful pull they’d had before.

“If you wanted a date with me, all you had to do was say so,” teased Robert.

“Forget you, I just want a “bought and paid for dinner and a show,” I replied in a smart aleck tone.

“Oh, then I’ll just pay for you and Leslie to go and you can spare yourself my company,” Robert was clearly enjoying teasing me.

I glared at him, not being quick enough on the uptake.

“Thank you for a lovely evening Mandy, I will call you and we’ll arrange our dinner and a show.” He softly kissed my cheek and breezed out the door before I could say anything else.

I wasn’t sure why, but I felt melty the rest of the evening. I climbed into bed, feeling quite happy.

“So when is Robert taking you out?” Leslie asked me a few nights later as we were talking at her apartment.

“A week from Saturday,” I replied. “We are going to dinner and to see La Cage with Kelsey Grammar. I’m actually kind of excited.”

Leslie looked me directly in the eye. “He definitely undid his trigger?” she asked.

I knew why she was looking me in the eye and I looked right back at her. “Yes, he has undone his evil hypnotic trigger.”

We both laughed at that.

“Did you ever explain to Rick what happened?” she inquired.

I gave her a guilty look. “I wasn’t really sure what to tell him. Since we haven’t seen each other since that night and only talked briefly a few times, I just kind of avoided the subject.”

“Well, maybe there is no reason to tell him. Let him think you just got swept away by his hypnotic powers. It had to be good for his ego.”

I nodded my agreement with her. As I was absentmindedly looking around her apartment, something caught my eye. “Is that Just Dance 3?” I asked.

“Yes, I just got it. I’m trying to work in more exercise into my life and this seemed like an easy way to do it.”

“You haven’t opened it yet,” I said, noting the shrink wrap still on the case.

“I’ve been busy,” she said, giving me a rare guilty look.

“With Matthew,” I smiled.

“Well…..,” she said, her voice trailing off.

“No time like the present, let’s try it. I’m glad you live on the first floor, nobody can complain about us stomping around,” I said, grinning as I pulled the shrink wrap off.

Without arguing she popped the disc into her Wii. We danced until we were sweating, singing songs like I Kissed a Girl. We collapsed, laughing and smiling all the while.

“So how is dance class going?” said Leslie knowingly.

I knew she wanted information on Sven, but there really wasn’t much to tell her. He was fun and I enjoyed dancing with him, but it hadn’t progressed beyond that.

“Oh well, you certainly have enough men to keep you busy,” Leslie commented coyly.

“I have no men, Leslie. Rick is my friend and Robert is just… a distraction,” I protested.

“If you say so,” she said without conviction.

“You are the lucky one, with your Matthew who I STILL haven’t met.”

“Did you want to meet him?” Leslie sounded surprised.

“He’s only the man in my best friend’s life, why would I want to meet him?” I was a little surprised with myself for coming out and saying it.

“Ok, we’ll arrange that soon,” she promised.

“I’m holding you to it,” I replied.

We said our goodbyes and I went home. Tomorrow would be my last ballroom dance of the summer, and I had to admit, I was sad to see it coming to an end. I smiled to myself as I remembered shoe shopping with Rick. I thought about Sven flirting with me, and how I knew I’d been the envy of the other girls. I’d be sorry to see fall semester kick into gear and back to a regular class schedule.