The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Ol’ Blue Eyes

Part 4

“No Rick, you aren’t coming to dance class with me. This is for students only,” I told him firmly.

“I’m sure with my expertise in this matter I’d be tremendously helpful,” he said pleadingly cute way.

“Having a fetish for certain types of shoes doesn’t make you an expert at a dance class I hate to tell you,” I said dryly.

I was pretty sure I saw Rick pouting a bit at that, though he stopped arguing.

“How about a consolation prize? You can help me get ready.”

This seemed to cheer him up a bit, as he zipped up my dress and brushed my hair a bit. I loved the way it felt when someone gentle brushed it down my back. When he knelt in front of me I handed him my stockings and watched as he used his hands to put them delicately on my legs. I heard an “mmmmmmmmmm” release from my lips as his warm hands slid the stockings up my legs, smoothing out all the wrinkles.

Then the piece de resistance, those shoes. I could hear him moaning when I laid the shoes in his hands. He took his sweet time getting the shoes on my feet. First he held them gently and kissed them too. He gently put them on my feet, tightening the strap ever so slowly. He then took time to caress the shoes and the feet in them. I kissed him on the forehead and told him he’d done well. We said our goodbyes for the day.

Despite being sad to see it end though, I was a bit excited about the last class. We weren’t holding it in our regular classroom, but rather in the dining room at the student union. They had a dance floor that was being set up for us, and we were told to dance as though we were going out for a night on the town. I’d picked out a dress that was a lovely shade of lavender. It had a skirt that would flow nicely on me while I danced. I did up my hair a little too and my makeup. I got the cheese and fruit platter out of my fridge that I’d put it together because we were each instructed to bring a food item for the occasion.

When I arrived I saw that everyone else had dressed up a little for the event as well. I was glad the class had gotten into the spirit; I knew it would be more fun that way. Our teacher was going to act as DJ and we were supposed to switch around and try to dance with everyone.

I was impressed with how well my classmates and I had progressed throughout the summer. I switched around to different people and nibbled a bit at the various food items people had brought in. The teacher had even brought in a mini disco ball that sat on the floor, for when we danced hustles. I was sorry when the hour came to an end.

As I was saying goodbye to my classmates, Sven approached me. We had danced a couple of numbers together during the hour.

“I enjoyed meeting you Mandy,” he said, smiling.

“I enjoyed meeting you too,” I said genuinely.

“I think we should make this count. How about we meet up this evening and I’ll take you out for a real night of dinner and dancing. I know the perfect place; it would be great for us both to try out our new skills in public.”

I felt nervous all of a sudden, this sounded like a date. It did sound fun though. I agreed that we should do that.

I had decided to wear the same dress I’d worn to class. I’d spent a bit of extra time on my appearance and was excited when the doorbell rang.

He’d chosen a dance club for the evening. The music was a bit loud but he found us a table a bit away from the dance floor so that we could hear while having dinner. We’d move to the dance floor after we ate. We made idle chit chat after we’d ordered. I had a strawberry daiquiri, hoping it would loosen me up a bit. The burger I’d ordered was very good. Apparently we were both hungry because conversation ceased when the food came.

When I heard a familiar voice call my name I looked up, a bit startled.

“Leslie!” I exclaimed, truly surprised. When I looked up, I noticed she was with a man. This must be Matthew. I’m sure my face showed the curiosity I was feeling. I’d never had much of a poker face. Matthew was very handsome. Dark hair, piercing eyes that appeared black in the dim lighting, and he had to be at least six feet tall.

When I finally stopped looking at Matthew I realized Leslie was eyeing Sven with curiosity. When my eyes met with Leslie’s, we both started to giggle, realizing we were each assessing the others companion.

Matthew and Sven cast each other a glance that said they were both a bit amused.

“So this is the famous Mandy I keep hearing about,” said Matthew.

Embarrassed that neither Leslie nor I had done introductions, I replied, “and you must be Matthew.” Shaking hands seemed a bit stiff, so I moved in for a quick hug. He returned it warmly.

“Matthew and Leslie, this is my friend Sven,” I said.

“Ah, the famous Sven.” Even in the dim lighting I could see Leslie’s eyes twinkling. “Are you two going to show us what you’ve learned in dance class?” she inquired coyly. Leslie gave Sven a warm hug and Sven and Matthew shook hands.

“Let’s show them what we can do, Mandy,” said Sven. He walked over to the DJ and a hustle began to play. Sven lead me to the dance floor. It was a little different dancing in this environment, but it was a lot of fun. When the dance was over Leslie and Matthew were clapping for us.

When the DJ switched to a slow song I went to sit down.

“You’ve only started Mandy, don’t leave the dance floor yet,” said Leslie, as she and Matthew went out to the dance floor. Leslie paused for a second and whispered in my ear. “Have you introduced Sven to trance?” She then continued with Matthew, but I saw her grin at me. I couldn’t help but smile at how happy she looked with Matthew.

Sven offered his hand to me, and I was in his arms dancing to Life After You by Daughtry. As we danced, Leslie caught my eye and nodded encouragingly.

Drawing courage from that nod, I began to whisper into Sven’s ear. “As you sway to the music, I want you to notice how the music seems to get lower and further away, and all you can hear is the sound of my voice.”

As I spoke I noticed his breathing was getting heavier.

“Lose yourself in the sway of our bodies, until nothing matters but the words I say and the feel of your body against mine,” I told him.

I was rewarded when I heard him say, “mmmmmmmmm.”

As the song ended Leslie caught my eye and smiled approvingly.

“Take me home, Sven,” I ordered.

“Ok,” he answered in barely a whisper.

When we got to my apartment, I had him sit on the couch. “Have you ever been hypnotized before?” I asked Sven.

“No,” he murmured, though I heard a hint of curiosity in his voice.

“Good, then I am your first,” I said, gaining confidence. “Why don’t you take off my shoes and massage my feet,” I ordered.

I put my feet on his lap and he did as I asked.

“Thank you Sven, one more thing, when you are in this nice sleepy state, please call me ma’am.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he replied obediently.

I whispered him deeper down, enjoying the watching his eyelids flutter for a bit before finally closing gently. His body slumped a bit in the couch and his words seemed to slur. As he fell deeper, I found myself stroking his hair, his shoulders, and my fingers trailing down his arms. When I leaned in to kiss him, he responded. He was mine tonight if I decided to go that way.

I pondered this for a moment; his kiss was delicious and he was so very good looking. On the other hand, hypnotizing someone for cybersex was one thing, real sex was entirely different. Yeah, Rick and I had sex sometimes but this would be different. I kissed Sven one last time, and somewhat reluctantly decided that this was not the right way to go.

I slowly whispered Sven awake, watching as he yawned and stretched. At last he seemed fully awake and his eyes met mine.

“That was… interesting,” he said.

“Welcome to the world of hypnosis,” I said, grinning.

“Well, if it’s always like that I might never want to leave that world,” he replied.

I blushed a bit at that.

“I wish we’d done this earlier,” he said, sounding sincere.

I continued to blush, not knowing what to say.

“I’m sorry to say that I’m leaving the New York area, work is transferring me down to Florida,” he told me.

At once I felt disappointment, and a bit of relief that I’d decided not to take this further.

“I hope you wouldn’t mind if I called you anytime I’m back this way for business,” said Sven.

“That would be great,” I told him truthfully.

“I’d love to learn more about this hypnosis,” he told me with a grin.

We both laughed and hugged goodnight. I started to break the hug, but before I could he bent down and kissed me deeply.

“I didn’t want you to think you had to hypnotize me to get me to kiss you.”

We laughed again and then he was gone. I sat down for a minute, feeling a bit sad. Well, at least it had been fun, I thought to myself. As I remembered dancing at the club, and watching him go into a trance, I smiled to myself. The night had been a success.

A week later, Leslie and I were talking on the phone. “Tonight’s the big night isn’t it?” she asked me.

“If you mean my date with Robert, yes it is,” I told her.

“Are you excited?” she asked.

“I think so,” I replied.

“Well that’s not a terribly enthusiastic response. After the way you handled Sven last week, I think you’ll do great with Robert. Besides, you owe him one.”

I had to agree that Leslie was right about that.

“Are you and Matthew going out tonight?” I said, changing the subject.

“Uh, huh,” she said. “Maybe we can double date with you and Robert sometime.” I could almost hear her smiling over the phone.

“You are getting ahead of yourself,” I informed her. “Besides, he tried to pull one over on me. He’s just like all the others.”

“Men!” I exclaimed.

“Who needs ‘em!” she chimed in her line.

“Us?” I said with resignation.

“Uh huh,” she responded knowingly.

I sighed. “One of these days, this conversation will have a different outcome, I just know it.”

“Keep thinking that,” she replied unconvincingly.

We chit chatted a bit more and I went about getting ready. We were going to a nice steak restaurant and on to La Cage.

I had bought a new dress and a pair of fishnet stockings for the occasion. I remembered Robert’s fetish for fishnets from our numerous online chats. Some red lipstick and I had to admit, I looked like a woman who was out to get her man.

Robert looked very handsome when he picked me up. He was wearing a suit and a tie. I don’t know what it is about a man in a suit, but I had to admit I found my eyes drifting to him frequently. On the other hand, I saw his eyes wander up and down my body, especially focusing on my legs. My outfit was having the desired effect. Standing up a bit straighter, I felt the confidence to continue with my plan.

The steak house Robert had picked was very nice and quiet. We were seated in a quiet table towards the back, which was perfect. We each ordered our steaks and began to talk. Although his blue eyes did not have the control over me they once did, I still found it difficult not to get lost in their warmth when I allowed my eyes to look into his.

Dinner was delicious. When we were finished we decided to just walk to the theater, as it wasn’t that far away. Robert stopped at one point, drew me towards him, and kissed me. Startled, I stiffened up at first, then relaxed and enjoyed the kiss.

“I told you, you don’t have to hypnotize me to get me to kiss you,” he whispered as I blushed.

We arrived at the theater and found our seats. Mustering up some courage, I rested my head on his shoulder. I turned my head and whispered Leslie’s trigger into Robert’s ear. I saw his eyes flutter and close as his body slumped a bit in his seat. If the people around us noticed, they chose not to comment.

“Open your eyes Robert, but remain in this nice relaxed state,” I commanded quietly.

“Yes, ma’am,” he responded as his eyes opened.

I crossed my legs and took his hand, resting it on my knee. “Remember how it makes you feel to feel my stockinged leg under you hand,” I said, reminding him of what I’d whispered to him in trance a couple of weeks earlier.

I let my eyes wander to his pelvic area, smiling in satisfaction at the bulge I detected. “Good boy,” I told him. “You will keep your hand resting on my leg until intermission,” I instructed as the lights dimmed and the show started.

La Cage was a really good show, and we were both enjoying it. I could tell though, that Robert was distracted by his hand on my leg. I felt his hand run slowly along my thigh as we watched the show. I had to admit, it felt nice against my leg. My heart began to beat faster in spite of myself and I was soon wishing he could run his hand a little higher.

At intermission I smiled and asked coyly, “Are you enjoying the show?”

“I am, though I admit to being a bit distracted,” he replied honestly.

“Be a dear and get me a diet coke ok?” I said sweetly.

“Yes, ma’am,” he said.

We enjoyed the rest of the show, though I felt his eyes wandering along my leg the entire time.

We got home and were standing in front of my door. “Thank you for a lovely evening,” I said teasingly.

Robert leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him. “Not without permission,” I told him.

“May I please kiss you mistress?” he said, almost pleadingly.

“Let’s go inside first,” I told him, as I got my key out. I opened the door and we went in.

“Drifting along like a feather in the breeze,” I said, reinforcing the trance. I was rewarded when he slumped a bit into me.

I helped him sit on the couch, then placed his hand on my leg. I guided it along my leg and to the top of my stockings and continued up so that his hand was on the bare flesh of my upper thigh. I heard him moan with want and I had to admit, I wanted more as well.

“Tell me how you felt tonight,” I prompted him.

It was almost hard to make out his murmurs, but I listened closely.

“Want you, you’re so sexy,” he mumbled.

“Good boy, what is it that you want,” I said, encouraging him to continue.

“Want to please you, to touch you,” he said, his voice gruff with want.

“Mmmmmmmmm,” I whispered in his ear. “Undress me,” I commanded him, shocking myself a bit. I hadn’t really planned on taking it this far, but I wanted it. I had no idea why I’d stopped myself with Sven, but knew I was going through with it tonight.

“Yes, mistress,” he replied. His hands left my thigh and moved up to my dress, unzipping the back and pushing it off my shoulders so that it fell gently to the floor. I was glad I’d decided to wear my lacy black bra and matching panties. Maybe inside I’d thought it might go this way, though I’d not admitted it to myself.

Robert kissed me passionately, our tongues rolling around. Then his lips kissed down my neck and between my breasts. I held his head to my chest and slowly led him to my bedroom. Once in the bedroom I sat down on my bed.

“Kneel down Robert,” I commanded him.

“Yes mistress,” he replied, as he kneeled down in front of me.

I placed my hand behind his head and slowly guided it between my legs. I heard him moan as he inhaled my scent. I felt his lips caressing my thighs as his hands caressed the stockings covering my legs. I stood up and instructed him to slide my panties down, which he did. I then told him to stand up and remove my bra. He stood up immediately and I felt his arms slide around to my back and unhook my bra. The bra fell to the floor and his lips began to suckle my nipples. I moaned and unbuttoned his pants. After loosening the zipper I pushed them to the floor along with his underwear. I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders before reclining on the bed.

Robert collapsed on top of me; his hands were wandering my body. I was losing myself in the feel of his touch, the taste of his mouth, and the way his body felt on mine. It all seemed to be happening so fast, but then I remembered.

“Robert,” I whispered out softly.

He murmured something that I couldn’t quite make out.

“Robert, in the nightstand, protection. Get it now,” I said in a voice that sounded more authoritative than I felt.

“Yes, mistress,” he said. He stopped what he was doing momentarily and I heard the nightstand drawer open and him fumbling around. Finding what he was looking for, Robert pulled it out and unwrapped the condom. I helped his put it on and then his body was on top of me again. I gasped as he entered me. Admittedly, it didn’t take either of us long to climax.

I was exhausted, but unhooked my stockings and removed them along with the garter belt before completely collapsing. I rolled over to face the wall, feeling slightly awkward. I felt Robert move his body closer to me, spooning me as his arm draped around me. I had to admit it felt good. Relaxing, I fell asleep next to his warm body.

I woke up to find a pair of blue eyes smiling into mine.

“Did you get what you wanted last night?” he teased.

“Watch it, I can turn you into putty again if you don’t mind your manners,” I told him firmly, but was unable to suppress a grin.

“Please don’t throw me in that briar patch,” said Robert, throwing up his hands in mock surrender.

We both laughed at that. Inside my thoughts were going a mile a minute. I know Leslie had told me to do something like this, but I never thought I’d really do it. Yet, it had felt so right. School would be starting soon, and things were definitely looking to be interesting this year.

“Drifting along like a feather in the breeze,” I whispered in Robert’s ear. His blue eyes widened a bit, then began to flutter. Robert moaned as we melted together in a kiss. Yes, this coming school year promised to be interesting indeed.

“Make love to me ol’ blue eyes,” I commanded him, “and we’ll talk about who is in charge later.”

“Yes, mistress,” he said.