The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Ol’ Blue Eyes

Part 2

Rick and I had decided to meet for bagels the next morning. While we were waiting for our bagels to come out, I had a moment to really look at Rick’s eyes behind his glasses. I always knew his eyes were blue, but today they seemed bluer than normal. How could I have not noticed how deeply blue they were before?

I suddenly became aware that I was staring at Rick and he was aware of it. I felt my cheeks starting to flush and I looked down at the table.

“Where is your mind at today, Mandy?” asked Rick curiously.

“Um, nowhere, I’m just kind of tired. I think I just kind of spaced out for minute.”

“Ok,” said Rick, sounding completely unconvinced.

For the rest of the meal I felt my eyes continuing to stray back to Rick’s, and then I’d quickly look away. Rick’s expression was a mixture of curiosity and amusement.

When breakfast ended I asked Rick if he wanted to come over for dinner that night. Rick accepted and we parted ways because I had to get to dance class.

I wondered what was going on with me. Rick and I had been friends FOREVER and I’d never reacted that way around him before. I was acting like a schoolgirl with a crush. I shook my head in wonder and made my way to class.

I had to dance with a girl today; that was fine though. I could tell that the girl who had Sven for a partner was happy. Getting any male in the class was a treat, but getting Sven was even better. I wondered why his name was Sven, his looks did not scream the name Sven.

When my classes were over I went home and set about the business of making dinner. I found myself almost giddy as I turned on a CD and danced around my kitchen.

Cold late night so long ago
When I was not so strong you know
A pretty man came to me
Never seen eyes so blue
I could not run away
It seemed we’d seen each other in a dream
It seemed like he knew me
He looked right through me
“Come on home, girl” he said with a smile
“You don’t have to love me yet
Let’s get high awhile
But try to understand
Try to understand
Try try try to understand
I’m a magic man.”

My fettuccini alfredo was smelling good and I was eagerly anticipating Rick’s arrival. Sheesh, what was up with me?

When Rick got there I almost rushed to the door. When I opened the door I found myself instantly drawn back into those blue eyes. How could I have missed how nice they were before this? I knew Rick could tell something was still up, but I did my best to pretend there was nothing out of the ordinary going on.

“I’m so glad you were able to come tonight,” I said with enthusiasm.

“Thanks Mandy, I’m glad you invited me,” he said, sounding very amused.

Dinner was about ready so I had Rick sit down and I brought our food out.

“Well, you are just a chatter box tonight,” teased Rick.

I stared at him not understanding. Then I realized, I hadn’t said a word the whole time we’d been sitting there. I’d eaten some, and mainly just kept looking back into those blue eyes.

“Sorry, like I said this morning, I’m just kind of tired,” I lied.

I went quiet again and found myself staring into those blue eyes.

“Mandy, why don’t you go sit on the couch while I clean off the table.”

I nodded absently and went to sit on the couch. When Rick joined me I just looked back into his eyes.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew Rick was hesitating to do something. Then he hesitated no longer.

“Let’s climb the crystal staircase,” he said softly.

Rick hadn’t tranced me in a very long time, but this had been his trigger for me when he did. I had a sense he was waiting to see if it still worked. He didn’t have to wait long, it seemed I was halfway there before he had even said it. I hadn’t been hypnotized in person in ages, except maybe whatever Robert had done to me at the restaurant.

Rick counted the stairs with me and I felt my eyelids becoming very heavy. I struggled to keep them open, wanting to continue looking at his eyes. Eventually though, I succumbed to closing them. I found I could still see his eyes in my mind though.

“Relaxing deeper, letting yourself fall into hypnosis….,” Rick continued. His voice sounded so distant and so close, all at the same time. Phone trance simply could not beat this, and I felt myself plunging deeper down. It was so nice to let someone else take control. The couch seemed to mold itself to my body as I sank into it.

Was that Rick’s hand unbuttoning my blouse? The moan that escaped my lips sounded so far away, yet I knew it had come from me. My breasts felt the air from being exposed. I continued to drown in a sea of blue, blue eyes was all I seemed to see in my mind. I felt Rick fumbling around for the clasp of my bra, and down it came. All I could say was “mmmmmmmmmmmmm.”

I felt his lips sucking on one nipple, and then the other. He seemed to be speaking in between, but his words had no meaning to me on any conscience level. I just lost myself in blue and pleasure.

When Rick took my hand, I had a vague notion that he wanted me to go to the bed. Maybe he’d said it? I wasn’t really sure, I just followed him. I was ready to collapse on the bed but I was being stopped. I felt my shorts loosen and fall to the ground, along with my panties. Only then was I allowed to lay on the bed, where I seemed to become one with it.

I felt Rick on me, and from the feel of him he must have removed his own clothing as well. When his lips met mine I melted into his kiss and felt him enter me. It felt so good, as we moved together. I knew I couldn’t have stopped him, even if I’d wanted to. Something stronger than myself was compelling me to be this way with him. I had no ability to analyze it, I just wanted to lose myself in it. I felt him cum inside of me, and I sighed blissfully.

Still lost in a sea of blue with no way to come up for air, I passed out on the bed.

The next morning I woke up to find Rick in bed with me. I spent a moment trying to mentally piece back together the events of last evening. As I thought about it, it came back to me, though it was fuzzy in places. I had felt completely powerless last night. I couldn’t remember the last time I had felt such a loss of control.

Then I remembered that there had been a time I’d been that out of control, and that had been with Bill. I caught my breath as I thought of my former master, and the way he’d controlled my thinking and actions with hypnosis. It had been exciting and sexy, and ultimately it had had disastrous results. I really didn’t think Rick had done anything to put me in that state though, at least not initially. I’d gotten there on my own and he’d just gone with it. At least that’s what seemed to have happened.

As my mind was racing Rick started to stir. When he rolled over to look at me, I found myself staring back into those blue eyes and blushing profusely. As I recalled the way Rick had blushed with me a few weeks back, I realized the tables had been turned.

I continued to stare at him, having no idea what to say.

“You were very sexy last night,” he told me.

I laughed nervously, not knowing how to respond. Thank you didn’t seem quite right.

“It’s not so terrible you know,” Rick whispered.

“I know Rick, I’m just not sure what to say,” I replied honestly.

“You can start with good morning,” he teased.

“Good morning,” I said obligingly.

We both laughed at that and I tried very hard to shake off whatever it was I was feeling, while I put my robe on. I asked Rick if he wanted to shower but he said he would just throw his clothes back on and go home to shower, since he’d need to get fresh clothes anyway.

As I tried to shake the fog in my head I decided to ask the question that was plaguing the back of mine.

“Last night, did you um, that is, did you think to use……?” The question trailed off as I was unable to finish the sentence.

Rick knew what I was trying to ask. “Yes Mandy, I grabbed protection out of your nightstand where we keep it.” His voice lowered as he said, “I wouldn’t do that to us and specifically, to you.”

I knew Rick remembered the emotional pain I’d been threw when I’d become unexpectedly pregnant by Bill. I smiled at him in gratitude.

After Rick left I got myself together and wondered what was going on with me. I got on the phone and called Leslie. Since it was Saturday I knew she wouldn’t be working today. I was so happy when she answered; I knew Matthew took a lot of her time these days.

Quickly I filled her in on the events of the last few days, specifically with Robert and Rick.

“You don’t remember what Robert said to you while he had you under?” asked Leslie.

“No, I really don’t remember,” I replied.

“Well, you must have gone quite deep. In public no less,” she teased a little.

“I have no idea what he said and overall, I think I’m more curious about what happened with Rick.”

“Did it occur to you that the two incidents might be related?” Leslie inquired.

“I don’t understand what you mean,” I said honestly.

“Maybe whatever Robert said to you at the restaurant affected your interactions with Rick last night,” Leslie suggested.

There was dead silence on the phone as I pondered Leslie’s words.

“Let’s meet for lunch,” Leslie said.

“I don’t want to interfere with you seeing Matthew.”

“He and I are having dinner tonight so don’t worry another second about that. It sounds to me like we have a little puzzle to work out and you know I love a good mystery,” Leslie said light heartedly. I knew she was trying to make me feel better.

We hooked up at a deli we both liked and continued our conversation while we ate our sandwiches.

“You and Rick have tranced and been intimate many times; what was different about this time that has you concerned?” Leslie asked me.

“Well, it’s the first time I’ve ever felt like I just had no control over the situation. I almost felt giddy, like I had a crush on him, but I know it’s not that.

“I still think that whatever Robert did with you in trance has something to do with it,” said Leslie.

“It seems as logical as any other explanation, I just don’t know how.”

“Was there anything specific you can remember Mandy, something that really stuck out to you as being different? I’m trying to see a possible trigger or suggestion in this.”

I thought hard about what Leslie had asked me. She was looking at me thoughtfully and I looked back. As I looked I became very aware of how blue Leslie’s eyes were. I’d always known they were beautiful, like the rest of her, but today there was something mesmerizing about them. I had no idea how long I’d been staring at her eyes before she finally said something.

“Mandy, why are you staring at me? Do I have something on my face?” she asked teasingly.

Embarrassed, I quickly looked away. However, as the conversation continued I found myself saying less and less and my eyes were continually drawn back to hers.

“Mandy, what is going on?” Leslie asked.

I looked down, not wanting to answer. Anything I said was going to make it sound like I was attracted to her. I wasn’t, I’d never had those sorts of feelings for another woman in my life. Yet, her eyes, I could get lost in them.

“Mandy,” Leslie’s voice was a bit more firm now, jarring me out of my daydream. “Mandy, you can tell me anything so tell me what’s going on.”

I sighed in resignation, knowing I may as well tell her because I would anyway. “It’s your eyes,” I said flatly.

“My eyes?” she said in a voice that was prompting me to continue.

“I…I…just never noticed before today how very pretty they are. They are like a sea of blue and I feel like I could almost drown in them. I keep trying to look away and yet I can’t. I don’t know how I hadn’t noticed before. I always knew they were lovely but today they just…just….”

I stopped, realizing how I must have sounded. Leslie looked at me thoughtfully. “My eyes,” she said. It was obvious that she was mulling this information over in her mind.

“By any chance did you notice Rick’s eyes last night?” Leslie asked.

I hadn’t expected this question. Being careful to avoid looking at Leslie’s eyes, I thought about this. “Now that you mention it, his eyes were looking especially yummy last night,” I admitted.

“Rick’s eyes are…..?” prompted Leslie, already knowing the answer.

“BLUE!” we said together.