The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Ol’ Blue Eyes

Summary: Mandy explores hypnosis from both sides, encountering some intriguing men along the way.

“Want to take me shopping today, Rick?”

I asked, hoping my face didn’t give away my amusement.

“Gee Mandy, that’s a very tempting offer but I should probably study or something,” said Rick, not even trying to hide his lack of enthusiasm.

“Rick, finals are over and summer session doesn’t start for a week,” I pointed out matter-of-factly.

“Well, I’m busy,” he said, clearly not coming up with a better excuse.

Knowing that Rick was like most guys and had no interest in escorting me, or any other female, on a shopping trip, I hoped I was keeping the amusement out of my voice.

“There wasn’t much for me to sign up for course-wise over the summer, but I really didn’t want to go home, so I found a couple of things I thought might interest me. I’m going to take a ballroom dance class through the college of fine arts to keep me busy.”

“That’s nice,” said Rick, who seemed to not even be listening to me now, but rather focusing on the newspaper sitting on my table.

Not to be thwarted, I continued. “I figure I should have the right kind of shoes for such a class, don’t you think?” I waited to see if my words had penetrated into his thought processes yet.

Pushing his glasses further back on his nose while he read, Rick murmured something that sounded like uh-huh and continued reading. Sometimes you really do have to hit men over the head with a hammer, don’t you?

“Rick, I thought you’d like helping me pick out a good pair of character shoes for me to use in my ballroom dance class.”

There was a moment of silence, then Rick finally looked up at me and I could see my words had finally sunk in. Smiling broadly he replied, “Well, why didn’t you say so in the first place.” I decided to let that comment slide for the moment, and off we went to hunt around shoe stores.

Rick and I had been friends for many years, often friends with benefits. The benefits part though was just kind of an unspoken thing that happened when the mood struck one of us, usually when it struck me, to be honest. I’ve learned over the years that when it comes to sex, a woman can always be in charge if she chooses to be. So while I had not intended to be the one who decided when that part of our relationship occurred, it just seemed to have worked out that way. Rick had a serious shoe fetish, and I knew he was going to enjoy this particular shopping trip. For me, it added an element of fun to accomplishing something practical, getting shoes for my class.

This being New York, our choices of shoe stores were pretty wide. However, I’d done my homework and already had some ideas of where we should go. I knew I was looking for some pretty basic black shoes with heels that were a couple of inches high. I specifically wanted what they call “character shoes” because they had soft soles that made gliding on a dance floor easier. They also had more cushion in them.

From what I’d read, a place called Worldtone Dance seemed like a good place to start. I’d looked up where it was, and Rick and I hopped on the subway.

We found the store pretty easily and began the quest of finding a pair for myself. I found a few different styles that appealed to me, and had the salesman bring them out in my size. The salesmen offered to help me with them but I declined, saying I already had assistance. I grinned big at Rick.

“It will probably be easier for you to help me if you get on your knees,” I said, knowing my voice had a teasing tone.

Without a word he kneeled on the floor in front of the chair I was sitting on. I leaned over and whispered to him, “Remember when I tranced you to be the shoe salesman… today we are going to live that.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he said, as I watched him fall into submissive mode.

“Help me out of my shoes please,” I instructed.

I watched as Rick untied the laces of my white Keds, and slowly slid them off my feet, one at a time. As he lifted the first pair of dance shoes out of the box, I saw his hands sliding slowly over the soft material of the shoes. He undid the straps of each, and slid them over my feet. I could see his breathing was getting a bit heavy, obviously enjoying this experience. I walked around the store a bit. We did this with several more pairs, Rick not saying much, seeming to lose himself in the experience. I picked out a pair with a T-strap and closed toes. I didn’t know if I was happy I’d found the shoes so easily, or if I was disappointed that this experience wasn’t prolonged.

“You can get off your knees now,” I whispered in Rick’s ear, after he’d replaced the shoes in the box.

I paid for the shoes and we rode the subway back to my apartment in silence.

When we got back to my place, Rick was still not really saying anything. He stood in my living room, as though not certain what to do.

“Thank you for helping me shop today,” I said with a teasing grin.

“Yes, ma’am,” he said, still not focused.

“Now that we are out of the public eye, why don’t we try these on in private?” I suggested.

I took the shoe box out of the bag and laid it on the floor in front of my sofa. I sat down on the sofa and motioned for him to come to me. I began to whisper softly to him, whispering him down into a nice trance. I loved how his eyes seemed to become vacant while I spoke.

Without a word, Rick kneeled back in front of me and took the shoes out of the box. He removed my Keds again, and placed the dance shoes back on my feet. He was even slower here in private than he’d been at the store. His hands glided smoothly over both the shoe and my foot, enjoying how they felt under his skin.

“May I kiss them, mistress?” he requested.

I had a feeling he had wanted that. “Yes Rick,” I said, as his lips softly caressed the shoes and my feet. He made sure not to leave an inch uncovered.

After I’d allowed him to enjoy himself for a while, I reached down to his hands and slid them up my legs a bit. “Your lips may kiss as high as I place your hands,” I told him.

“Yes mistress,” he said in barely a whisper. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of his soft lips climbing a bit up my calf.

I drew his hands up to my knees, and felt his lips moving up with them. I reached down and removed his glasses from his face, laying them on the nearby coffee table. I then moved his hands further up, so that they now rested slightly under my skirt. His lips moved with his hands. Finally I slid his hands all the way to my sex, and shivered as I felt his tongue gliding along inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his body and felt him shiver at the touch of those shoes. I used my legs to pull him closer to me, and heard myself moaning.

Obviously turned on by my sounds, his licking became more vigorous. Finally I felt my body spasm as I came. I moaned a bit with pleasure and unwrapped my legs from Rick’s body. I gently glided his head out from under my skirt. He was still very dazed, though I noticed his hands were idly caressing my shoes.

He seemed very out of it so I helped him climb onto the couch where he promptly passed out.

Smiling, I removed my dance shoes and decided I’d fix dinner for us. Rick was bound to be hungry when he woke up.

He was a bit groggy as he awakened about an hour later.

“What’s cooking?” he asked, sniffing the air.

“I am throwing together some chicken quesadillas,” I said. “I kind of thought Sleeping Beauty might have worked up an appetite,” I said teasingly.

I noticed he blushed a bit as he looked around for his glasses. “That sounds great. I think I’ll go tidy up a bit before dinner.”

The food was good and conversation was pleasant, but neither of us discussed how the afternoon had played out. This seemed to be par for the course with us, though I was certain I saw his eyes stray to the shoes from time to time. At least once I caught his eyes after they’d strayed over in that direction, and was rewarded when his cheeks turned crimson.

When he left for the evening I felt satisfied with the day. Everything had gone as I’d planned, from finding the shoes to playing with Rick. School was out for the spring and my summer classes were not going to be stressful. I thought about logging into the hypnosis chat room, but in the end I just decided to go to bed, knowing I could feel good about today.

Summer session started today and I was very excited about my dance class. It had been a long time since I had taken a class just for fun. Since it was summer and the semesters were shorter, the class would meet every day for an hour. I had my new shoes in a bag and I was eager to begin.

I was unsurprised to see that there were more females than males, though it was a fairly small class overall, fifteen of us to be exact. The girls were warned that sometimes they would have to take on the male role in dancing. I honestly didn’t care what role I’d be playing, I just wanted to dance. Our focus for the next six weeks would be the cha cha and the hustle.

The class had a small ice breaker in which we introduced ourselves. I always hate this sort of thing but you do what you have to do. One of my classmates interested me a bit. His name was Sven. He had brown eyes and hair. He also had a mustache. His name did not fit his appearance but he was very handsome and I could see I was not the only girl in class who had noticed.

We didn’t actually partner dance today though, just practiced steps in front of a mirror. My new shoes were very comfortable and I was glad I had bought them. Several people were dancing in their sneakers and I saw them glancing at my shoes. After class a couple of the girls even asked me where I’d acquired my shoes. I suspected there might be more people in dance shoes tomorrow.

Dinner with Leslie tonight! I was excited as we’d not seen much of each other lately. There was a new man in her life and by all accounts, he was making her very happy. I hoped this would be her One, as she deserved nothing but the best.

I arrived at her apartment right on time. The aroma of the lasagna she was cooking made my mouth water. Leslie could cook anything well, but her Italian dishes were especially delicious. As always I was struck by how pretty my friend was, with her blue eyes and red hair. Although she was not quite as tall as I was, she had a presence that made me feel like I was always looking up at her.

“Did you start the dance class you were looking for?” Leslie asked me.

“I did, I think I’m going to really like it,” I replied.

“Anyone interesting in it?” she asked me with a knowing smile.

If I live to be 100, I will never know how Leslie could always get to the heart of the matter. I smiled a little as I thought about Sven. “Maybe, we’ll see,” I replied vaguely.

“Mmmmhmmmm,” she responded knowingly.

“Now wait a minute, what about YOUR new guy, I haven’t even met him yet. Is it going well? Do you hypnotize him?” I was full of questions.

“Matthew and I are still doing very well, thank you. Yes, he does enjoy it when I take him under.” Leslie’s voice almost purred when she said that, her voice was truly amazing.

“Does he trance you too?” I persisted.

“Not yet,” she said.

“When do I get to meet him?” I kept going.

“You will meet him,” she answered, non-committedly.

“You know that sometimes you are frustratingly vague, don’t you?” I said, with resignation.

“Mmmhmmmm,” was all she said.

“So tell me about this guy in your dance class,” she said, smoothly changing the subject.

Leslie is so good at moving the subject away from herself that even I don’t realize it’s happening half the time, and I KNOW she does it. I’m sure her admirers are completely clueless. Besides, men love to talk about themselves anyway so I’m sure diverting a man’s attention to himself is easy. I’m not as good at it, but I do try to learn from Leslie.

Dinner was delicious and we promised to do it again soon.

That night I logged on to the chat room. It’s weird how there are so many people there that I chat with regularly, and they feel so real to me, yet I’ve never met most of them and probably never will.

My friend and sometimes trance partner Robert was on, no surprise. He lived on the west coast so it was 3 hours earlier for him. He had some interesting news; he was going to actually be in New York. He had just received his masters degree in business and was going to be doing an internship in New York City. He hoped we’d be able to meet up. This excited me a little, and made me nervous. Just because we’d had “cybersex” and “phone sex,” I hoped he didn’t think that would equate to real time sex. I decided not to stress about it too much for now though, and told him I was looking forward to meeting him.

When I saw Leslie log in, I told her about Robert. She was enthusiastic about Robert coming since she had always liked him and thought it would be great for me to get to know him better. I had to smile; Leslie was always on the lookout for the perfect man for me.

As I’d suspected, a few more girls had dancing shoes on today, and I even got a few thank yous for the tip on where to get them. The teacher paired us up today. I couldn’t believe I ended up getting paired with Sven. I could kind of see that the other girls in the room were a bit envious and I couldn’t blame them. We worked together to try and master what is called a cha cha basic. It was actually pretty easy and I was enjoying dancing with Sven.

While I changed back to my street shoes after class, Sven came over and began to talk to me. He suggested that we go and have lunch if I didn’t have anywhere else to be. Wow, I couldn’t believe my luck. I didn’t hesitate to say yes.

Apparently Sven enjoyed barbeque, so we ended up at a barbeque restaurant. Sven wasn’t really a student, he was a business man who was taking the class to improve his ability to “schmooze.” I had to laugh at that; it also explained why he’d seemed a little older. He was very charming and I enjoyed his company. Even here in the restaurant, I could see he received a few glances from ladies around the room.

He insisted on paying for lunch, and I had a feeling we’d be doing this again. I looked at the time and realized I needed to get to the only other class I was taking that summer, linguistics. It wasn’t until after class that I realized I’d left the bag with my dance shoes at lunch. I called the restaurant but they didn’t have them. I hoped against hope that maybe Sven had picked them up, since the shoes hadn’t been exactly cheap.

At class the next morning, I got there early, still worried about my shoes. Sven wasn’t there yet so I sat and waited. Finally he walked in, and I saw he had my bag in his hands. I started to get up and thank him, but he motioned for me to sit back down.

“It would seem Cinderella forgot not one, but both of her slippers. Let me try them on to be sure you are the same girl I danced with yesterday,” said Sven.

I was blushing profusely by this point. I do hate to be the center of attention, but figured if I made a fuss it would just be worse. From the corner of my eye I could see several curious stares, maybe even a few envious ones. Sven slipped my shoes off and slid on the dance shoes.

“The shoe fits,” he pronounced. “This is the woman with whom I danced yesterday.”

I kind of wished the floor would open up and swallow me, but the class laughed good-naturedly.

Luckily the teacher started class and the focus was off of us. I could see why Sven was a good schmoozer.

At home later, I was lounging around making idle chit chat online. Robert was on, saying he was going to be in New York soon and wanted to have dinner with me. I smiled, remembering how Robert had been kind to me way back when I’d have issues with Bill. I frowned for a moment, thinking about Bill, but it was momentary. That was in my past and I had (mostly) moved past it.

Robert and I made a dinner plan and I was looking forward to it. I was enjoying the freedom of very little academic pressure. Life was good right now.

I told Leslie about my plan to meet Robert, she said he’d spoken to her about meeting as well, but she had declined. When I wondered why she said no, she said she didn’t want it to seem like we were competing for him. I was a little confused, since I wouldn’t have seen it that way. Then I thought about Matthew and decided that was probably the real reason she had declined.

Robert got into town a week later and as promised, he took me to dinner. He was a few years older than my 22 years; if memory served he was about 26. With dark hair with blue eyes, he was quite nice looking. He had a soft, yet strong voice, which I knew from the few phone conversations we’d had. However, in person it was even nicer.

Over the years Robert and I had talked often, and tranced off and on as well. He had a very soothing quality about him that made it quite easy for me to relax. He had more often been the hypnotist in our relationship, however, I had returned the favor on more than one occasion.

Robert had taken me to a nice steak restaurant. I saw him glancing at me appreciatively. I knew with my dark brown hair hanging loosely over my shoulders, my blue summer dress with spaghetti straps, and my strappy sandals with a low heel, I looked pretty nice this evening.

Robert’s internship was to last till December. His home was in Washington state, but he wasn’t set on staying there if the right opportunity came his way.

We continued to make idle chit chat and at some point I noticed that things were sounding rather distant. I was no longer focusing on his words, but rather just the tone of his voice. The sounds about the restaurant were almost nonexistent and I felt very warm and fuzzy. My eyelids felt heavy and I just let them close, enjoying the sensations.

“and on three, all the way awake…,” I heard Robert say, as my eyelids fluttered open.

“What just happened?” I asked, having a feeling that I knew.

Robert’s blue eyes were twinkling with mischief. “I’m sure I don’t know what you mean.”

I tried to glare at him but I was completely unsuccessful. “If I start clucking like a chicken I’ll know who to blame.”

“Don’t worry, I don’t THINK you’ll cluck like a chicken….,” he said, his voice trailing off.

“So what will I be doing?” I asked suspiciously.

“You’ll be fine,” he said.

I laughed nervously but could tell there was no point in continuing to ask, he wasn’t going to budge.

Robert paid the bill and we got in his car. He walked me up to my apartment and I wondered for moment if I should invite him in. I struggled with that feeling and suddenly realized we were just standing there outside my door. Impulsively I wrapped my arms around Robert and gave him a long, soft kiss. The kiss seemed to go on and on, his lips feeling so nice against mine.

When the kiss ended I suddenly felt awkward again, wondering what had possessed me. I found myself blushing profusely and looking down at the floor. I stammered out a thank you and hurried into my apartment. Was that an amused glint I saw in his eye when our eyes briefly met?

Pondering my bold action when I got inside, I picked up the phone to call Leslie. No answer, she was probably out with Matthew. I replayed the events of the evening and it occurred to me, did Robert trance me to kiss him? It was an interesting thought, and one I didn’t have the answer to.