The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Office Interview—Replacing June

Applicant 2

I dropped into the chair behind my desk, incapable of understanding what had just occurred. Looking down, I noticed my cock had dribbled remnants all over my pants. I was already covered in the essence of Lydia, and didn’t need my own cum adding to the stain on the front. I started trying to wipe off some of it. Getting home was already going to be bad enough, but having to expl—

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

The sound on the door felt like it reverberated through my mind. As quickly as it had broken my train of thought, the door opened.

In slipped the red head who had been pleasuring my retiring secretary earlier. She was wearing a tight, form-fitting green dress. The low neckline let her cleavage beg for attention, and the length was long enough to get by with the company, but just short enough to make you want to see more. She had curves to die for. But at the moment, I was looking at her face. Her cute little nose was surrounded by freckles, and her piercing green eyes felt like they could stare right through your soul. She closed the door and walked briskly to my desk.

“Mr.Jones, it’s a pleasure, my name is Katherine O’Sullivan” she said, waiting for my hand. I didn’t realize I had a little cum on my finger from trying to rub off the stain on my pants, but Katherine certainly did. She didn’t hesitate to scrape it off my hand and suck it off her own finger with a moan.

“Er... hello,” was all I could find to say.

“Let’s get started, shall we?” she asked. Katherine wasted no time by pulling her green dress up her body and over her head. She was wearing absolutely nothing underneath, except perhaps the green four-leaf clover above and to the left of her bald pussy.

I was like a deer staring into headlights. Except the headlights were an awesome pair of tits, and they were coming right for me.

Katherine grabbed my growing package through my pants with her right hand, grabbed the back of my head with her left, and brought my face down to one of the most passionate kisses I’d ever experienced. As she rubbed the side of my dick, I felt a sudden rush of blood bring it to hardness. I’d never been able to get this hard, this quick, before.

Katherine pulled away, grabbed my hand, and planted it on her unbelievable right tit. “I believe you’ll find my attributes to be very desirable,” she said as she fished my hardness out through my fly.

All I could muster was an “um.”

“I’m the best at dictation,” she said as she started rubbing my length with her hand. God, she was good. She sat on the edge of my desk, stroking me.

“I also know how to file. I put things in the right place every time,” she said, pulling me closer and guiding my dick into her wet pussy.

“I work long hours.” I started pumping in and out of her cunt, almost as if on autopilot.

“And best of all, I love to fuck!” Katherine wrapped her legs around me as I went full bore on her love-hole.

Having cum already, I wasn’t on a short fuse. I don’t know how long we went, as the gorgeous Katherine kept loving me with her eyes and I couldn’t focus on much else. She moaned loud enough for the whole office to hear, but her orgasmic screams probably made it all the way to the top floor of the building. At some point, June slipped her head in for a moment, then quickly backed out. A couple minutes later, I finally started to feel my oncoming explosion. Almost as quickly as I noticed, the moment arrived. I dropped more sperm inside Katherine’s cunt than I thought possible, considering all the fucking I’d done in the last hour or so. As my juice dribbled out the sides of Katherine’s pussy, I found myself backing into my chair.

Katherine shoved me and I plopped into the chair. In an instant, she was on her knees, cleaning our combined liquids off my semi-rigid cock and moaning. Once she’d gotten all she could off of me, I started to harden again. She was stoking me with both hands when June came in again.

“Ms. O’Sullivan, we need to take the next applicant, please!” she said with her typical firmness.

Katherine sighed as she got up and walked to where her dress had fallen on the floor. She slid it up her body, tucked in her parts, and walked out in a huff.

“Sorry, Jack. Her credentials were good, but she’d a little headstrong.”

I just stared at her, blankly.

“Are you OK, sweety? Do you want to take a break?”

I grunted. It was all I could muster at that point.

“I assume that’s a no, then,” she said as she walked in. She wasn’t wearing anything on her bottom half, unless you count the large black strap-on she was sporting.

“Don’t worry, it’s not for you, Jack. I know you don’t swing that way.”

I found a kernel of reason within my mind, and said, “you know I don’t swing that way?”

“Sure, I know everything about you. I AM your secretary. Well, I am for at least another few days,” she added.

“You know what, exactly?” I asked.

“Well, I know you love sex, and I know you haven’t had much in a while. That’s why I’m fixing a few things before I leave the company.” She grabbed my coffee cup and took it to my sink, tossing the contents.

“I know how to make the best and most enhanced coffee for your needs.”

“Enhanced?”

“Sure, I’ve been slipping you enhancers for a while now. Haven’t you wondered why you’ve cum three times in the last half hour without any problem? Or the new muscle tone you’ve been developing? Or for that matter, all of your recent success?”

“Huh?” I felt stupid.

“Silly Jack, I’ve been running the show for you and through you for some time now. But I’m OK with that. I never wanted to be the big shot in this company. When you came around, I just knew I could groom you into executive management. In fact, you might be surprised to know that I’ve secured your next couple positions over the next two years. You’ll love where you’re headed.”

June produced a new cup of coffee and set it in my hands. I took a sip, noticing the slight sweetness I’d come to love over the years. I instantly felt more at ease, and sat down. My cock once again dribbled all over the front of my pants.

“My, you’ve made a mess, Jack,” June said while squeezing the last bit of cum from my cock and into her hand. As she locked the cum from the backs of her fingers, she closed her eyes.

“Wow, I wish I’d had the chance to sample that over the years.”

June turned and walked to the door, the black strap-on cock swaying back and forth. I looked at June’s ass. For her age, she actually looked quite good.

June opened the door, and turned to speak to me. “The next candidate is ready for you, Jack. I’ll send her right in.” Then she slipped out and disappeared.