The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Office Interview—Replacing June

Applicant 1

I was losing my secretary.

June was the best. I actually inherited her, in a sense, when I moved up to the junior executive level within the company. She had been the secretary for many of the executives that had graced the halls of Simplex-Rogers Designs over the past thirty years. Somehow, she knew the exact moment I’d be walking into my office each morning. My coffee would be perfect—not too hot, and the right amount of sugar and cream. Even when I was running late some mornings, the coffee maintained the right temperature for me to enjoy it immediately upon walking by her desk.

Every time I needed to get a file, it seemed as if she’d had it in her hands. Whenever I had to make a call, she had it placed as quickly as I requested it. She was a miracle worker, and I benefited from it. She’d even stuck with me when I moved up from junior executive on the big leagues, even though secretaries always shift to someone else.

As far as I was concerned, being a company VP had lots of perks, but the one perk that I enjoyed over all the other executives as June. No one had a secretary like her, and most didn’t even realize that much of my own success over the last few years was due to her diligence.

It was a sad day when she told me she was finally retiring from the company. She’d never been married or had kids, which I think often translated into the motherly role she’d assumed at work. June was rolling in cash, apparently, having had almost no expenses in thirty years of employment with SRD. Still, her pension wasn’t going to hurt one bit, either.. She was set for the rest of her life. And I was on the edge of disaster.

“You’ll do just fine with my replacement, Jack,” she had told me that day. “Trust me, together we’ll find the right gal for you.”

That was three weeks ago. HR usually did all the hiring, so it was odd that June had been able to convince them to let me make all the decisions. I wasn’t sure if I could adequately make the decision to replace the woman who had been my partner in crime as well as a mother to rely on through the past few years of my career. As such, I had insisted that she do the initial interviews, to help me weed out the less desirable candidates. I didn’t want to make a rash decision without getting her feedback, first. My day was cleared—by June, of course—and I was now nervously awaiting the first candidate while hiding in my office.

At about 10AM, I heard a knock at my door. June slipped in, as she always did, her long gray hair swaying in the breeze caused by her quick entry.

“Jack, I’ve got the first candidate ready. Are you good to go?” I looked at June with a pang of regret in my chest. This was real. In two weeks, she would be gone, and I’d be left with... whatever. Even the possibility of my career slowing down.

I cleared my throat. “Yes. Send the first one in.”

“Will, do, Jack.” She slipped out the same way she slipped in. A moment later, she opened the door all the way, which she never did unless showing someone into my office.

The first person in was a woman. No, pretty much still a girl. She was very young. She had on a conservative-looking skirt and white blouse, which was typical in the office, except the outfit seemed way too tight to be professional. She would have the other guys in the office hitting on her if she maintained that style of dress.

She had long, blond hair, and blue eyes behind a pair of black-rimmed glasses. She was tall and lithe, but curvy as hell. Her breasts were quite large for her frame. The girl was a stunner, for sure. It left me wondering what June had seen in her. There must be more than just the hotness.

She walked across my office with her hand extended.

“Hi, Mr. Jones, my name is Lydia Smith,” she said after making contact and shaking my own hand. Her hand lingered a moment, before I let go. Her voice was enchanting, to say the least, with just a little squeak to it.

“Hello, Lydia. You can call me Jack. Please, sit down.”

“Thank you sir- Jack.”

“I hope that June explained the process through all this.”

“Yes, she was quite explicit. I didn’t realize just quite how much I’d be doing for you, but after talking with June and listening to her encouraging words, I’m ready for the task.”

“Good. Then shall we move on to the first phase of the interview?”

“Yes, please,” said Lydia, as she stood. Confused, I watched as she stepped back from the chair, and started unbuttoning her blouse.

“What are you doing?” I said with alarm.

“Preparing for the interview.” She had her blouse off now, and I had a view of her magnificent tits in a pink, lacy bra. She was sliding down her skirt when I stood up to stop her.

“I’m not sure what you think we’re doing here, Ms. Smith, but this is neither acceptable nor what I had in mind.”

“Really? June seemed to make it quite clear. She talked about it at length while I was going down on her.”

“Going what?”

“Down on her. I ate her out as part of the tongue test. She said I passed with flying colors, and that if I were selected for the position, I would be sucking you off at least three times a day. She wanted to make sure I had good oral skills.”

“Oral skills?” I was panicing. I had placed my hands out from my body to show that I wasn’t touching the girl, in case I was being set up. I couldn’t believe what was happening, so I walked to the door to where June would be interviewing the next candidate.

I opened the door into what seemed like the twilight zone. Out, on my waiting couch, sat June, naked from the waist down, with some red head eating her pussy.

“Done so soon, Jack?” she asked.

I wasn’t sure what to say or do. So I closed the door and turned around.

Lydia had undressed completely while I’d gone to the door, and had crawled up behind me. When I turned, I came crotch to face with Lydia, who was very quick at pulling down my fly.

It was in that moment that I realized that I’d gotten hard. The moment after that was pure bliss, as Lydia was fishing my cock out from behind my boxers. But I died and went to heaven the second she engulfed my dick in her mouth. I’d never felt anything quite like it before.

What can I say, I was in shock, and very horny. I just stood there, as Lydia started moistening up my rod with her mouth. She was extremely good with her hands, too. I wasn’t sure I’d last very long.

And I was right. Moments later, I was depositing huge ropes of cum into Lydia’s lovely mouth. As she sucked me dry, I started feeling guilty. But just as the though entered my mind, it was immediately replaced with guilt for not yet fucking the hot little Lydia.

After she removed my throbbing cock from her face, she started working my tool to get it hard again. Now, like many guys, I occasionally get a little hard after cumming, but it’s rare at best, and always nothing like the first round. But this time, within seconds, I was even harder than I’d been before.

Lydia stood up, wiped some of my essence from her face, and backed up to my desk. Propping her cute little ass right on the mahogany, she started fingering herself and looking to me for more.

“Come fuck me now, sir. I need a big Jack in my Jill-hole.”

I needed no encouragement. The blood had left the reasoning section of my brain and lodged itself inside my rock hard erection.

The position was perfect—as I walked up to her, my dick slid right into her roasting hot cunt. In the moment before I entered her, I could see a blond strip above her otherwise shaved pussy.

I hadn’t lasted long the first time, but this time I was a machine. She must have come at least three or four times in the five minutes of constant pumping. In fact, I didn’t feel the impending need to release until the moment I noticed I’d been going for a while. Seconds later, I was depositing a ton of my own liquid into her wanting snatch. She even came at the same time I did.

As she slid down to rest on her elbows, she looked up at me. “And I can type 60 words a minute. Also, June promised me she’d show me how to make the perfect cup of coffee for you.”

I slid out, finally realizing what had transpired. I quickly put my dick back inside my boxers and stepped back from Lydia.

“Don’t worry, boss, I loved it. I wouldn’t imagine ever calling you out on that wonderful fucking you just gave me. I can’t wait for you to choose me.”

Lydia redressed, leaving her bra and panties off. She deposited her underwear into my “IN” box, turned around, walked briskly to the door, and exited all the while I stood there with my mouth open.

I sat down on my office couch, and sighed. I wasn’t even sure of what just happened. A moment later, there was another knock at the door, and June slipped in once again.

“I hope she was impressive, Jack. It took me a while to find one that met all of our requirements.”

“Requirements?” I asked.

“Yes, silly—fuckable, friendly, and smart, just like me.”

“What? We never-”

“Oh, I know, Jack. Our relationship didn’t go that way, and I was fine with it. But these past five years you’ve been so alone. I managed to throw a hot woman your way, every now and again, but you never seemed to be able to leave work at the office. So I decided that my replacement would not only work her ass off, like I did, but let you fuck her ass off, too. A workaholic, like you, and a manipulator, like me.”

“Manipulator? You threw a hot woman my way? What does that mean?”

“Yes, I guess you deserve an explanation. But there’s a hot red head out there who’d ready for her interview, instead. We have more pressing appointments to deal with.”

And as it often did, June’s face and body quickly disappeared from the doorway.