The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Office Interview—Replacing June

Applicant 3

The next candidate had short, brown hair. I was never a fan or short hair on women, but she made it work. She was slightly taller than the last two women, even in high heels. I knew she was in high heels for one simple reason—it was all she was wearing.

At the bottom of her body ran two very long legs emerging from a pair of hot red heels. Her legs flared out to a sexy waist and an ass with a little something to hold onto. Her figure plummeted inward, accentuating a very well-toned and tight abdomen, sporting a lovely little navel peircing. As her body moved skyward, I found a luscious pair of breasts that were easily way too big for my own hands. They seemed to defy gravity, despite their size. Her long neckline begged to be sucked on. Her cute little upturned nose matched her gorgeous amber and brown eyes.

Having already sampled two women with as much hesitation as any one man could produce in my situation, one might think I’d be ready to run out that door and never come back to SRD. But with this statuesque beauty sauntering over to me, I could no longer contain myself. Instead of waiting for her to come onto me, I simply walked around my desk, up to the woman, and took her into my arms. I kissed her with a renewed sense of desire, and my cock quickly followed suit. Without saying a word, I helped her down to the floor. I was very grateful at that moment that I’d gone with the plush carpeting instead of the utilitarian carpet used throughout the office.

I wasted no time as I plunged the tip of my cock between her melting-hot pussy lips. She gave a soft moan as I started to slide in.

I kissed her slowly but passionately as I took my time savoring the sensation of her tight little snatch. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and I started to wonder if she was going to pass out. Orgasm after orgasm starting washing over her. She could barely breathe from the sensations she was experiencing. The whole while, I kept steady, pulling out to the edge and pushing in all the way to the back at a slow, steady pace. She felt like heaven on my dick.

I pulled her into various positions. For a time, I fucked her from behind on the couch. Then, I laid down as she mounted me. I even found a way to perform one of the porno moved I’d always wanted to try. I couldn’t be stopped. The best position, I found, was missionary. The power of pushing into her from above was amazing, and she seemed to respond better while in it.

After several more minutes of constant fucking, she started shaking during her orgasm. Her breathing became quick and short, and her legs and arms wrapped around my body. As she rocked and shook, I supported all of her weight on my own hands and knees. I never stopped fucking her.

She started cumming very hard. She stopped breathing entirely as I relaxed myself enough to cum with her. I spurted for what seemed like forever. As we came back to reality, she lost her grip on my body and fell to the floor, unconscious.

I got up and took a look at the woman. She was gorgeous, even while asleep.

My cock never lost it’s hardness. It bobbed back and forth, up and down, jutting out from inside my soiled dress pants. I walked to my office door, and peeked outside.

June sat on the waiting couch, her eyes closed as she fingered herself to orgasm. I stood in the doorway and let her finish.

After cumming all over her own hand, she took a few moments to savor the aftermath. A minute later, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

“Jack. My dearest Jack. How was she?”

“Holy fuck, June, she was amazing.”

“Is she the one?”

“Maybe. Hell, I don’t even know her name. I didn’t give her a chance to say anything.”

“Monique,” June said. “Her name is Monique Savoureux. She’s from France, originally, but speaks fluent English.”

“She speaks fluent fuck, too,” I added.

June giggled. “That she does. So, do you want to think on it over night then?”

“Yes, I think I’m going to have to.”

“Very well. Go home. Clear your mind. Take these applications with you, so you can make your decision,” she said while handing me a folder. I opened it, and looked at the contents. Each applicant had a piece of paper with information on it. It had not only education and work experience, but body measurements as well. June even scribbled some notes on the sides. Each sheet had a paperclip on it, with something attached to it. As I flipped through the smaller paper behind each one, I realized they were printouts of each applicant naked, or in some sort of sexual position with June.

I smiled. “You’re the best, June. I don’t know what I’ll do without you.”

“I’d guess you’ll be fucking like crazy. Don’t worry though, which ever woman you choose will do just as well as I did for you, and better. You’ll get promoted in no time. But I don’t want to ruin the surprise, so I won’t tell where you’re going to be.”

I chuckled, unsure of what was in store. I tucked my hard cock back inside my pants, and went into my office to grab my briefcase. June was waiting inside the doorway when I came back.

“Call me when you’ve made up your mind, OK?” she patted me on my crotch. As I passed by her, she pulled me in for a tongue-filled kiss. “It’s a damn shame I never got to enjoy you, Jack. You would have loved it.”

I nodded, wondering why I hadn’t been with June over the years. I left the office, walked out of the building, and hailed a cab.

The cab driver didn’t even notice the stain on my pants, which made me feel better. I told him where to take me, and we drove off.

Making a Decision

I walked through the door of my apartment and dropped my keys on the table just inside. I walked through the hall, to the kitchen, where I dropped the folder with the three aplicants and their various sexual pictures.

Grabbing a beer from the fridge, I sat down at the kitchen table to consider my options.

I spread out the applications before me, placing the pictures above each form. There was Lydia Smith, the blond. The pictures that came with her application showed her eating out June, as well as having a huge green dildo shoved into her cunt. The last picture showed a glossy-eyed young woman who looked like she’d had the fuck of a lifetime.

“She was good. Very young. Almost too young, which gives her an advantage. She was the one with the excellent oral skills,” I said aloud, my cock still throbbing inside my stained pants.

I looked to the middle paper.

“Katherine O’Sullivan, the hot and ready red head. Wow, she was good, and with a little can-do attitude. She really was good at dictation!”

The pictures showed Katherine eating out June, just as Lydia had, but the second was taken from behind as June plowed into her with that black strap-on. The last picture was of the woman’s face, smiling from cheek to cheek, her freckles making the scene. She was very good looking.

The last page was for Monique Savoureux. I didn’t look at the page much, as the pictures were all I could manage to look at. One shot showed Monique straddling June’s strap-on while she lay on the floor. Oddly, the picture was taken by someone else, and not June. The second photo showed June eating out Monique, again taken by someone else. The third was of Katherine going down on Monique, this one presumably taken by June. I hadn’t realized I’d given them that much time.

I flipped past the third pic and found yet another, this one with Monique, Katherine, and Lydia in a daisy chain. The picture included June’s face, as if she took the picture with her arms extended. She was smiling that lovely June smile I’d come to know over the years.

The very last picture was of me fucking the brains out of Monique. June must have taken it when I wasn’t looking, as it seemed to be from the point of view near my office door.

I set the last picture down, and scanned each with my mind.

“How am I going to pick June’s replacement?” I asked to myself.

“That’s easy,” said a voice from down the hall. Bare footsteps brought a woman into view, her long brown hair swaying as she walked. Her naked body was amazing—as always. She walked around the table, stood behind me, and knelt over to get a closer view.

“Which one did you like best,” my wife, Marie asked.

I thought there should be some other sentence from her, but shook off the notion that something was off.

“They were all amazing, baby. I wish you’d been there to have a taste as well.”

“In time, I’m sure. There’s always the holidays, if not sooner,” she replied. “If you liked all three, why not just hire all three then?”

The thought hit me like a ton of bricks. Of course! Why pick one, when I can pick all.

“Wow, honey, thanks! That makes perfect sense!”

“Glad to help,” she said, walking over to the counter. “Just be sure to bring them home so I can have a go at them.”

I stood up, noticing the stain on my pants. There should have been some reason to be concerned about it, but I couldn’t place my finger on it. But I could place my finger on the zipper of my fly. So I did.

“You know I will, love. Always. I foresee many late nights in our future.”

Marie smiled, and crooked her finger toward me.

“Come over here and lick me the way June always does.”

I smiled. Good ol’ June. She was always nice to my wife, and a big help to me. I’d move on, of course, but I’d always miss her.

As I tasted Marie’s sweet pussy, I couldn’t help but wonder one thing—why, oh why, did I never fuck the best secretary in the world?