The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Of Sex and Chocolate

Chapter 8a Susan

Aaron had given up so much to stay with Jana. He usually only took one week off a year. He had spent eight hours a day during his vacation week working with Jana. We were with Jana virtually all the time (because she was still staying at Aaron’s with us). As I had called Jay on Sunday to explain that we wouldn’t be going after all due to an emergency, I said that if things changed that he and Jeannie would hear back, but Aaron insisted on working with Jana. I felt terrible for Aaron, but understood why he felt it necessary to stay.

Tuesday morning, I went back into the office. I caught some shit for taking off yesterday morning and not coming back (Bev told Cheryl that I left sick, but that didn’t stop Cheryl from complaining). That made what I was about to tell her even more sweet.

“Come on Susan. Felix and I gave you a choice project and leaving and not coming back is how you repay us?” she asked with a superior attitude.

Cheryl was inferior in every way to me now. I was smarter, better educated and now even prettier and sexier than her. This was going to be fun. “First of all Cheryl, we both know why I got this project.”

”Yes, Felix and I thought…”

“Bullshit!” I interrupted. “We both know that I got this project because Carlton Massey requested me.” I said, as Cheryl began to look like the proverbial kid with her hand in the cookie jar. “I’m sick of the shit that Felix has been giving me since I started here. And you… I thought that you were my friend or at least my ally. Yet you sold me out to Felix and then you both did to the customer. Why, Cheryl?”

I looked in her eyes in search of an answer. Suddenly the answer became obvious. Cheryl was jealous of me. She knew I was far more qualified than her, yet she was my supervisor. I had everything over her except one little thing: She looked better than I did. When I had told her that I wanted to lose weight, she could tell that I was motivated. She knew that I was professionally disciplined, so I would probably apply that discipline to my personal life. Cheryl must have become worried. After losing all that weight over the first two weeks, she knew that it was only a matter of time before I would look better than her. So the rumors about her and Felix really were true. The bitch was afraid that he would find me more attractive than her despite the fact that she was three years my junior. “God, you’re pathetic.”

“That is no way to talk to your supervisor!” she yelled angrily.

“You’re not my supervisor anymore.”

“What?!” she screamed.

“For you to be my supervisor, I would have to work here” I said as I handed her an envelope with my letter of resignation in it. “This should make fun reading for you, but here is the short version. I quit!” I smiled as I walked away.

“If you think you are going to Leyrex, we won’t let you. You signed a no compete clause. You won’t be able to work in this industry for another year! She yelled after me.

“Don’t need to,” I grinned, as I slowed down to twist the knife. “You see Cheryl, not only am I smarter than you, better educated and now better looking, I’m also still richer than you. In fact if I were you, I would shut my trap, before I really get pissed at you and use my significant resources to buy controlling interest in this dog and pony show and then send you and Felix to the curb. Get me?”

For the first time in my presence, Cheryl was quiet. I was getting the last word, but I wanted to twist the knife just one more time. “Please say goodbye to Felix for me. I’ve noticed him checking me out, over the last couple of weeks. Now he’s going to be stuck fucking you with his eyes closed, while pretending that you’re me. Poor guy!” I laughed as I saw her put her hand to her mouth in shock as I walked out the door and into my happy new life.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, Aaron worked with Jana nine to five and then the three of us would do something fun together after. Tuesday night we ordered a pizza and watched a romantic comedy on DVD. Wednesday night we met Bev and went out to a movie, finally Thursday night, against Aaron’s judgment, we went bowling and had a couple of beers (Jana had fun so Aaron conceded that I was smarter than him). Aaron made sure that he was with her the whole time, acting as her possessive boyfriend, more so than he even would with me. The one time he moved toward me, was when he noticed a guy who had been staring at me walk over. Before I could say a word, Aaron responded. “Sorry pal, she’s taken.” Then he proceeded toward Jana. God bless Bev. She immediately put her arm around Jana and said “She’s taken too.” The guy walked away in a huff and we all laughed; even Jana.

Jana, bless her heart seemed to be making a lot of progress. When we got back from bowling, she went up to us and pulled us into a three way embrace and she started to cry. “Thank you so much for being here for me. I love you both so much!” she smiled from behind her tears.

“We love you too, sweetie,” I smiled and gave her a hug of my own.

Aaron just smiled shyly.

“And you,” she said to Aaron as she threw her arms around him. “You saved me!”

“I did what any man would do for someone he cared about,” he responded.

“Aaron, you did more than that for me!” she paused. “I remembered when you held me and stroked my head. I felt like I was trapped in another reality and couldn’t respond, but part of me knew what was happening and felt your arms wrap around me and your hand stroking my head and I remember you were crying. Your tears showed me how much this must have hurt you too.”

“It was nothing compared to what you went through” he said quietly.

“Susan told me,” she said as he looked at me as I nodded and then back at her. He began to cry and to hug Jana tightly.

Jana stroked his head. “I always thought you were an amazing man, Aaron. Now I know why,” she said with a smile.

Then I turned it back into a three way embrace.

That night in bed, I smiled at Aaron. “Our girl seems to be making progress.”

“She seems a lot better, but she still has a way to go yet,” he said somberly.

I leaned over and kissed him and felt his arms tighten around me. Again I went to one of my favorite parts of his anatomy and began to pet the python.

He looked at me and smiled. “So this isn’t getting old for you yet?”

“Not even close,” I grinned. “How about you?” as I let my head drift south to jazz things up a little. All of a sudden I seemed to blank out for a minute. I jerked my head up and looked into his eyes. “You did it again!” I said accusingly, but with no malice.

“Yup,” he smiled.

“What did you do?” I asked suspiciously.

“Keep doing what you were about to do and you’ll find out,” he grinned up at me.

I let my head resume it’s southwardly course and when I reached my target, I took a tentative lick.

Chapter 8b Aaron

This past week has been the most challenging, heartbreaking and amazingly wonderful week of my life. The joy of finally being able to claim Susan as my own, the heartbreak of what had happened to Jana and now the desperate challenge of trying to put Jana back together so that at least she will be able to function until we could work on her problems. On Tuesday we decided to concentrate on what happened and the physical pain she had suffered.

Before we even started, Susan went into her office, cleaned out her desk, walked into “Weasel Cheryl’s” (as she liked to call her) office and quit. She came back feeling quite satisfied and proud of herself. Knowing that Susan was back made me feel a lot better; as I knew that today would be the hardest part of Jana’s therapy for me to handle. I figured I would need Susan’s help and I did.

Then I masked my apprehension with my best “shrink” smile and Jana and I started. She then told me about what had happened to her under hypnosis. While my heart was full of dread, her voice was calm strong and firm as she started to tell me the awful details. Apparently, Dan had told her that his brother Peter owed him some money, so they drove to Peter’s house so he could collect it. Dan then went into the house, leaving her in the car. After waiting almost a half an hour, she went up to the house and rang the doorbell. The door was opened by Peter’s girlfriend, Britney. Britney seemed a little strange and smelled funny, as if she had been smoking pot. While Jana did not approve, she tried not to be unfriendly to the girl. Britney said that Dan would be coming out of the study soon. About a few minutes later, Dan opened the door and a plume of smoke came out into the hallway. He looked strange, in fact he looked crazy. Then without warning he grabbed her, pulled her to him. As Jana gasped in shock, Dan took her mouth with his. Instead of kissing her, he exhaled marijuana smoke directly down her throat and into her lungs.

As Jana didn’t smoke, let alone toke, she got dizzy as her lungs burned. Peter came out and then passed a bong to Dan who took another deep toke and before Jana could recover, blew another puff of pot deep into her lungs. This repeated so many times, that she lost count. Soon she was floating as the men and Britney helped her upstairs, and quickly, all of their clothes were shed. Then the three bastards raped the mind and body of my sweet Jana. She was repeatedly fucked, sodomized, forced to suck on cocks and eat pussy. She was continually debased and egged on by Peter who at one point told her. “That’s it! You’re my slut. Take my cock. You love it! You’ll always love it!” as he raped her.

If that wasn’t enough, Britney even got in on the act. “That’s it slut! Eat my pussy, dammit! Soon you’ll be just like me: a high, cum dumpster, cock sucking, cunt eating slut! You’ll love it!” At some point, Jana’s mind turned off. She became almost detached from her mind and body. Her brain was numb and her body barely aware, except when she would occasionally feel a bright pain as a new unholy penetration would begin.

After hearing the gruesome details, I broke down. This was too much for me. I needed a quick hypno-session with Susan just to be able to continue and luckily after explaining what she needed to do, Susan was successful in bringing back my composure. Jana and I were then able to talk about the pain, first under hypnosis and then calmly while she was awake. We discussed what the three were trying to do to her. I theorized that they planned to keep her high and then give her a more addictive drug to form a dependence on while they continued to try to turn her into the slut they were calling her. As painful as this experience was, I told her that she was strong and brave. While she had been unable to physically defend herself, her mind tuned out any possible pleasure she could have experienced and deadened some of the pain. Even if Brian and I had not arrived that night, they would have failed in their aims.

After waking her from her state, she found it hard to talk about the pain, but she did not feel as paralyzed by it when she realized the amazing thing her mind did to help her survive her ordeal. I knew we had made some progress, as seeing her accept this truth went a long way toward her healing and me dealing with what I had witnessed. I told her how much I admired her I and she smiled. Then I put her under again and we locked the pain away for another day.

That night we all watched a sweet romantic comedy over takeout pizza. After a quick hypno-session with Susan to realign my feelings from my work with Jana, Susan and I tenderly made love that night.

The next morning, while I was working with Jana on her anger, As Jana had a forgiving heart; the anger process went very well. Tomorrow, however, would be the real test for her. We would be working on the one emotion that had plagued Jana her entire adult life: guilt. That night we all saw an action movie with Bev (as I called her too as we were all on a first name basis now).

Thursday morning we tackled her guilt. As I suspected, it did not go well at first. Jana had convinced herself that it was her fault as she had always allowed herself to be victimized. As she had selected a rapist for a date, against the advice of her friends, she believed that she was ultimately responsible. By mid morning, I was half way to getting her to understand that it was not a matter of guilt, but a matter of the choices that she was making. Under hypnosis in the afternoon, we talked about choices and consequences. She began to see that it wasn’t as much a matter of blame as it was a matter of allowing her to look at the consequences and the possible alternatives. For example, if she had insisted on a double date with Susan and me, Bev and Jack or with Toni and Brian, Dan would have had to behave and at the first sign of something suspicious, her companions could have helped Jana pull the plug on the date. In the end both under hypnosis and afterward, I reinforced how sweet and caring Jana was and while she should not blame herself, she should not harden her beautiful heart. Then we put guilt away, with the knowledge that we still had some work to do there. Tomorrow we would tackle fear and helplessness.

That night against my advice, we met up with Bev at a bowling alley. I was worried that a bowling alley would be too public and open with an element that might set Jana back, but Susan was adamant and rather than let her trance me into it, I figure I’d just be on guard. There was one close call, but Bev, (who may have come off as obtuse from time to time), handled the situation brilliantly by pretending to be Jana’s date, scaring the guy off. In the end, Jana had considerably loosened up (no doubt the three beers she drank probably helped).

When we got home Jana threw her arms around Susan and me and thanked us for being there for her. Then she did something that really got to me. After embracing Susan, she turned to me and said, “And you” as she threw her arms around me. “You saved me!”

“I did what any man would do for someone he cared about,” I said.

“Aaron, you did more than that for me!” she paused. “I remembered when you held me and stroked my head. I felt like I was trapped in another reality and couldn’t respond, but part of me knew what was happening and felt your arms wrap around me and your hand stroking my head and I remember you were crying. Your tears showed me how much this must have hurt you too.”

I thought back to the way Jana looked that night while she was being raped. “It was nothing compared to what you went through.”

“Susan told me,” said Jana and I saw Susan nod to confirm.

I broke down and cried. My sweet Jana, I thought to myself. My perfect girl, as she began to comfort me, stroking my head.

“I always thought you were an amazing man, Aaron. Now I know why,” I heard her sweet voice say.

I knew in my heart that Jana had a way to go, but despite my unconventional (if not foolish) tactics, Jana had bonded with me and Susan (and as it turned out, Toni, Brian and Bev too). I was able to help her open her heart and trust. I was able to be strong for her, but also needed to be consoled by her. I showed her love and she gave it right back, as unconditional as the love I gave her. Now she knew that she had people in her life that she could love and trust, who loved her unconditionally. By the end of the week, the stage would be set for whatever healing Jana still needed. While I knew it would take a while, I was hopeful that we could get her back on the right track.

After putting Jana to bed, I looked at the amazing woman I loved as she lay next to me. After some kissing and stroking, I saw Susan lower her head toward my groin. She had not done this yet for me and I wanted to make the first time she did as special for her as it was for me. I grinned evilly. “Susan, Zuzu’s petals.” I then whispered a suggestion in her ear before I woke her up.

She looked at me with suspicion and rightfully so. “You did it again!” she said.

“Yup,” I smiled.

“What did you do?” she asked.

“Keep doing what you were about to do and you’ll find out,” I grinned from ear to ear with anticipation.

As she got to her target I felt her amazing tongue gently lick my penis, eagerly awaiting her response.

“Oh, my God!!! You made it taste like… it tastes like…”

“Chocolate!” I interrupted and grinned.

“Like the darkest, richest chocolate I’ve ever had!” she enthused as she covered my cock with her mouth and sucked hard and I groaned.

With her enthusiastic sucking, I quickly flooded her mouth with the darkest, sweetest and smoothest dark chocolate syrup that I’m sure she ever tasted. When I came down from my orgasm and she came down from her chocolate one. She grinned at me evilly.

“Uh oh,” I thought to myself, as I suspect what that look might mean.

Chapter 8c Susan

“My god, I love this man!” I thought to myself. I gave his flaccid, but still delicious tasting cock another lick as I savored the taste of his chocolate semen. I hadn’t realized how much I missed the taste of chocolate. Now I had a never ending supply of the low cal variety. Then I got an idea. Aaron had given up so much to be with me. I knew how he battled his feelings versus his professional and personal ethics and now the strain of what happened to Jana. I wanted him to be happy and I was still horny, so my brain came up with a clever solution.

As Aaron told me that my trigger came from the movie “It’s a Wonderful Life” which turned out to be a movie I loved too, Aaron’s trigger was obvious: “George Bailey, I’ll love you forever” I said as my “George’s” face went slack. I whispered my instructions into his ear before waking him.

“Did you just trance me?” he asked.

“Who me?” I said with faux innocence.

“Right,” he laughed suspiciously.

“I got you off, so it’s my turn. Start licking, my sexy slave.”

‘Yes my horny, but wonderful mistress” he said as we both laughed.

Soon his head was in between my legs as I was getting wet with anticipation.

“Mmmm. You smell so good...” he started. “Oh my God! You smell like…” as he cut himself off by enthusiastically eating my pussy.

“Strawberries” I said finishing his sentence for him.

That night we made love over and over with a passion fueled by the love of each others genitals. I knew that it sounded weird, but did it ever taste good. As Aaron began to kiss me in the afterglow, I thought of how he was the perfect man. Not just for me, but perfect in all the ways that mattered to me. What he held dear in his heart, I did. While I was outgoing and he was an introvert, we complemented each other brilliantly. While he was introverted, he was not shy and he definitely wasn’t boring, as his eyes could see right into my soul. I knew that I told him that I was old-fashioned and wanted to be wined and dined, but the more I thought about it, I wish that I hadn’t opened my big mouth when he was about to propose.

So that was how it would be, I thought as I felt him stroking my head tenderly. Aaron had fought issues with his professional ethics and his concern for me while I had to deal with my weight and my insecurities. The next great Susan/Aaron battle would be Aaron doing everything he could do to impress upon me that he was the man I should marry, before being able to propose. Silly me, I already knew that Aaron was the man for me. As for my war, I wanted Aaron to be the one to propose, versus my desire to be Aaron’s wife. While I knew I would fight the good fight. I knew who was destined to win. I wondered what the proper protocol would be. Would the loser have to buy the winner an engagement ring?

After Aaron drifted asleep I resolved to place some phone calls in the morning. I knew that it was last minute, but I wanted to do something nice for the most wonderful man on the planet and I had an idea. Soon, my happy weary head hit my pillow as I spooned my body into my perfect Aaron and joined him in sleep.

In the morning, I made love to my “real Aaron” (I’ll never get tired of thinking that!) I made my calls and then I started to get everything I needed together. Then I spoke to Jana while Aaron was in the shower. She squealed happily “Of course! I’m so happy for you! Don’t worry about me!” I hugged Jana and knew that everything was right in the world.

Chapter 8d Aaron

Jana and I made a lot of progress today on her fear and helplessness. Once I had her under, we explored how she felt and how safe she was with her friends. Also how it was important for her to have people in her life that she could trust. I woke her and then we talked for a while. It seems that she never understood how her new friends felt about her. She loved having them (she included me in this group) in her life. While we weren’t through with fear, we put it away. After lunch we dealt with her helplessness. I felt that they were good topics to pursue in one day because there was some overlap. When I had her under, I reminded her that she was a person with her own will, and that she would just need to learn how to apply her will. We talked about some tools to raise her confidence. Public speaking clubs, psychology classes, fear management groups. I also talked about martial arts such as Tai Chi for meditation and relaxation and Tai Kwon Do for self-defense. I referred a number of my patients to a very good teacher across the street who taught both disciplines. After awaking Jana, we talked about some of these options and she seemed excited to begin. She also seemed excited about something else, which I couldn’t quite put my finger on what it was.

When we were finished, I started talking to her about what she wanted to go back over tomorrow. Jana was wearing a huge smile, while not saying a word. When I pressed her for an answer, Jana just continued to grin silently. “Jana?” I asked confused as she pointed behind me. I turned around.

Susan was standing there at the door with the bags that we were going to use for our trip. “Susan, what’s going on?” I asked.

“My sweet man, you need a vacation!” she smiled.

“But Jana…”

“Will be just fine,” smiled Jana.

“Jana will be staying with Bev tonight and tomorrow night and with Toni and Brian Sunday and Monday night.” Susan smiled.

“But I have appointments on Monday…” I started.

“Toni called Dr. Cummings. As he is retired and had referred many of his patients to you, he knows three of your Monday appointments and Toni got three to reschedule and convinced the fourth to see Dr. Cummings,” Susan smiled like the Cheshire Cat.

I looked at Jana and she smiled at me. “Are you sure it’s OK?”

Jana walked over to me and hugged me tightly. “You don’t understand what you have done for me do you?” I kind of didn’t know what to say, so I let her continue. “Aaron, what happened to me was devastating, but I can honestly say that in some ways, I’m better for what happened than I was before.”

“But Jana…” I started and Jana interrupted me by putting her left finger to my lips before continuing.

“Because of what happened, I realized how blessed I am to have people like you, Susan, Toni, Bev and Brian in my life. Until recently, I felt I was alone. I didn’t even really understand how much that you all cared about me. Now I know that I have a real family who loves me as much as I love them. Aaron, can’t you see? I love you! You’re no longer my psychologist and I am no longer your patient. Our relationship has transcended that, like your relationship with Susan, though obviously in a different way,” she laughed, I was too shocked to laugh, but Susan wasn’t.

“Go to your Susan. You need to go away with her,” Jana smiled before giving me another tight squeeze, a kiss on the cheek and then giving me a playful shove toward the beautiful blonde standing next to the door.

“So where are we going,” I smiled.

“On a short fishing trip. I called Jay and Jeannie and they were excited that you could still come, even for a shortened trip. I must say they sound so nice and I can’t wait to meet them!” she enthused.

“The flight…”

“I got your Sunday tickets exchanged, for a small fee of course which I plan to take out of your hide, buster,” she laughed as she left the bags at the door and closed the distance to give me a hug before pulling me toward the door. “We need to get to the airport. Our flight leaves in about ninety minutes.”

I was dumbfounded and grinning like an idiot. My clever Susan was right of course. I was physically, mentally and emotionally drained and I needed this trip. I looked into her beautiful eyes. They were smiling like her lovely mouth. When Susan had first walked into my office that fateful day, I could never have imagined that we would be where we are now. I remembered her intelligence, her wit, her charm and her kindness. Most of all, I remembered those lovely eyes and that smile. Those features and traits all still belonged to my Susan (who now admits to being 135 pounds). As I looked into those shining eyes I realized that this was truly the beginning of my life. My first marriage, my Psychology degrees and everything up to the last week were just a prelude. My life started last Saturday and while there was an awful, bumpy path for a while, the road ahead was smooth and straight. As we got into the car I smiled and gave Susan a kiss. She looked at me strangely.

“Not that you need a reason to do that, but what was that for?” she smiled.

For your beautiful smile and your gorgeous eyes. Their brightness led me to you and will always guide me” I smiled.

“Am I really your guide?” she smiled recalling my induction method, I imagined.

“Of course,” I said. “Am I still your guide?”

“Forever, my love, forever,” she smiled, as I backed out of the driveway, put the car into drive and hit the accelerator to drive us into our future.