The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Of Sex and Chocolate

Epilogue a Jana

OK, I know you were expecting Susan, but hey, I bet some of you wanted to find out what happened to me. Susan gave me first dibs so I could tell you.

While Aaron and Susan were away on their weekend with Jay and Jeannie, I got to spend a couple of days with Bev and Jack and then Toni, Brian and the kids. I kept thinking to myself how happy they all were. Additionally, I saw how Susan and Aaron’s relationship changed, I knew that there was hope for me.

The problem was that I had major trust issues (which pretty much defined my life even before the rape). After Dan, I felt I couldn’t trust men, but because of Britney’s involvement in my rape, that seemed to rule out the other option.

Even though Aaron was no longer my psychologist, I still saw him unofficially along with Susan. Most of the time, there was no hypnotherapy going on, it was just talking life philosophy, feelings and trust as it took a while for me to take the first leap of faith back into the dating arena.

In the karate class that Susan and I were in, a girl named Holly befriended me and Susan. She was a lovely woman about my age and we both apparently shared some of the same trust issues and had some confusion with our sexualities. Eventually we became lovers, and the intimate contact with another person put me back on the road toward happiness and trust. I think Holly and I helped each other in that way at that time.

Our romance lasted just a few months. While we both cared about each other, neither of us believed that we were lesbians (as we both admitted we were attracted to men and both wanted to have families). We agreed to be friends and moved on with our lives. Several months later, Holly took a job across the country.

After casually and shortly seeing several others (two men and one woman) that did not work (it was definitely me, not them), I realized that it would take someone extra patient to get me. And then I met him, courtesy of Susan. Chad Morton was a fellow student in one of Susan’s classes. He was a handsome and sweet young man (about a year my junior). Like Susan he was working on his advanced degree in Psychology and they had gotten to know each other when they had partnered up on a project.

Like me, Chad was kind of damaged goods. He had gotten married to his high school sweetheart when he had finished college and he thought he had the perfect life. Until one day he came home and found his wife in bed with another woman. The other woman practically forced Chad out of the door of his own apartment. He said he was so shocked at the time, he couldn’t feel angry; just numb. Two hours later, Clarissa (his ex), called him and asked for a divorce because she had discovered that she was a lesbian.

When Susan and Aaron introduced us, we immediately had an incredible chemistry. We even completed each others sentences (and we still do). That night, he casually asked me out, and I shot him down. While I definitely felt a connection to him, my trust issues were definitely getting in the way. He smiled at me and said that I was amazing, and if I didn’t want to go out with him, at least he wanted to be my friend. Susan told me I should get to know him, so I agreed and we exchanged numbers. Over the next couple of weeks he called me. We had the same kind of easy breezy conversations we had on the night we met. Soon we talking and laughing and confiding in each other. Despite what he told me, I suspected that he still liked me more than he was saying. Even though I was fairly sure it was true, he never pushed me to go out with him (even as friends). Instead, we just talked on the phone and opened up to each other a little more every day.

After a few weeks of this, I actually asked him out. After several dates, I realized that Chad wasn’t going anywhere and neither was I. He was such a caring person. He never pushed me for sex, but finally after almost three months and almost twenty dates, I told him I was ready. Then he gently made love to me. When it was over, he looked into my eyes and smiled. My eyes were full of tears, but I was so happy. I knew I wanted him forever and hoped that he felt the same. He did (needless to say I got on the pill soon after that). Fairly soon we were dating each other quite seriously. Eventually we got engaged and Chad moved in with me. That is when things got weird.

Holly came back apparently realizing that she was in love with me. She had quit her job on that powerful impulse and traveled more than two thousand miles to see me. The worst part was I was not the first one to hear about it. I came back from work one day and found Holly and Chad sitting on the couch. She was hugging Chad and crying into his shoulder. The way Chad explained it, when he opened the door Holly barged in and when Chad had mentioned that he was my fiancé, she began to fall into despair. She began to berate herself for not realizing or checking that I was involved with someone else. Chad managed to talk to her with his soothing soon-to-be psychologists voice, and convinced her that he wasn’t angry at her and that I wouldn’t be angry either and I wasn’t. I really missed Holly as a friend (and as it would turn out, a lover).

As she had nowhere to stay for the next few days, Chad agreed to let Holly stay with us, until she could plan what to do next. During that time, something strange happened. We had fun together. I was shocked at how much we all had in common. We all liked the same kind of TV shows, movies and music. I could tell that Chad and Holly really enjoyed each other’s company. We all seemed to share in the same easiness that I shared with Chad alone, despite the situation. Still, every once in a while I noticed them looking at each other awkwardly or looking at me that way. Those moments passed quickly though and jokes were told, teasing was had and friendliness prevailed.

As much fun as I was having and despite Chad denying that he was upset, I knew our little time (which had already extended to two weeks), had to end. I wanted to make it clear in no uncertain terms that Chad was my choice, and by letting Holly hang around for as long as she had been, was sending the wrong message to both of them. I knew that Chad had been hurt by a similar circumstance, so I could not risk seeing that as something that could happen with me. After talking to Holly, I told her that as much as I would always love her and despite my attraction to her, that I was in love with Chad. She surprised me with her response.

“Of course you’re in love with him. He’s wonderful! What girl wouldn’t be in love with him?” she said.

“Well you, for starters,” I laughed.

“I’m not so sure about that.” she sighed.

“I thought you were in love with me.”

“I am. I’m so confused. Don’t be mad at me but I think I’m in love with Chad too.”

That statement threw me into a bizarre loop of love, trust and betrayal. When I thought about it, I still had feelings for Holly (after all, she was my beautiful, first love), but I was in love with Chad and couldn’t begin to think of the pain I would cause him if I left him; as his wife had done. Holly made arrangements to leave in a couple of days. The next day, things got really weird. Chad told me that he wanted to break up with me. After some careful listening on my part, I figured out that this was his way of doing a preemptive strike to stop from being hurt (as this situation mirrored his last). I told him that I would never hurt him like that. I professed my love for him and that I could get over Holly.

“You know I love you too, but how could you get over Holly? She’s amazing! She’s beautiful, smart and sweet. I know that you still have feelings for her so there is no way I can compete. As she’s apparently gay, if I were a woman, I would want to be with her too,” he smiled wistfully.

Knowing what I already knew about Holly, Chad’s statement hit me like a ton of bricks. My head began to spin as the room joined it. I passed out and luckily fell into Chad’s arms. As I felt myself pulled to the couch, I lay there barely conscious of what was going on around me. I did hear both Chad and Holly’s voices. I opened my eyes after a few moments and looked into the worried faces of the two people I was in love with and who were both in love with me (and maybe each other). I don’t know if it was the loss of oxygen or a moment of clarity, but understanding the circumstances as I did, I knew what had to happen.

We had a lovely wedding two months later. I looked at my wonderful husband-to-be as I walked down the aisle towards him in my beautiful wedding gown. Susan was my matron of honor and Aaron was one of the groomsmen. Toni, Bev, Jack and Brian were also involved. So was Holly who was smiling from ear to ear.

When we got back to the hotel, we couldn’t wait to consummate our marriage. While we had made love before, we felt that this was the most important day of our lives as it was the beginning of our new life together. Chad quickly stripped off his clothes and so did I. So did Holly. While neither of us could be married to her, Holly was just as much a part of our marriage as either of us. We knew that people wouldn’t understand, so only a chosen few even knew about our arrangement (Susan, Aaron, Toni, Bev, Jack and Brian).

As I lay on the couch looking up at Holly and Chad two months ago, I came to the conclusion, that I needed both of them in my life to be happy. I trusted both of them completely and somehow loved them both with all of my heart. As I suspected that we all felt the same about each other, I carefully broached the subject with them. Holly was immediately quite happy as she had feelings for both me and Chad. The only person that took a little while to convince was Chad. While I could tell that he was attracted to Holly and cared for her, he was struggling with accepting those feelings because of his feelings for me. Since this was so similar to what happened with Clarissa, he was naturally apprehensive at first but it was Holly who set his mind at ease. She said that while she loved me, she loved him too. She also said that he was the loveliest and sweetest man in the whole world, and that if for some reason I didn’t want him anymore, that she would be happy to step in and take my place. He laughed and then she hugged him and then gave him a deep kiss which lasted about a minute. “Hey, what about me” I complained half seriously.

Holly then broke her kiss with Chad as she cupped his chin and then gently rubbed it. as she looked into his eyes for a moment. Then she walked over to me. “I’ve been waiting more than a year to do this,” she smiled, as she pulled me into her arms and kissed me the same way. Everything came full circle, when I felt my fiancée’s strong arms wrap around me and then he gave me the most passionate kiss I had ever received from him (maybe I had ever received period).

Then we sat down and talked. We talked all night about our pasts, our heartbreak and the betrayal that we all suffered. We talked about our hopes for the future and about our feelings for each other. While Chad and Holly were shocked at their feelings, I wasn’t.

“You guys are both amazingly caring. You are both incredible lovers with loving hearts. You both have an abundance of love to share, so it only makes sense that you would love each other the way I love you both.”

That prompted a group hug and set the stage for what would follow. By early the next morning we were exhausted but that did not stop us from doing what we were about to do now.

Soon, I was riding my husband’s wonderful shaft as Holly was riding his face. Holly and I were frenching with each other, as this was a common position for us we had gotten very good at it. I could feel the energy and heat coming off of our bodies. The deep connection we made that night, in combination with the way we felt about each other, fueled our efforts. Fairly soon, I was going to erupt. I never lasted long when I was with both of my loves. Then I exploded like a volley of thunder in the sky. My explosion squeezed Chad’s member so tightly I felt his seed shoot directly into my womb. Holly was the only one who hadn’t cum yet, and we were going to fix that. Chad pulled out of me and as he was still hard, entered Holly and he began to kiss her deeply as I licked the nexus of my enjoined lovers. Soon Holly came and her cries rang throughout the room.

A little later we were at it again, this time with Chad inside Holly and me feeling her wonderful tongue licking my clitoris and parting my nether lips. This time Holly cried out first. I had no idea how she could be so loud even with my riding her face. Afterward, as usual, Chad and I teased her for being so loud, she responded with her typical maxim, “I can’t help myself when we’re together. It’s just so perfect.”

Chad and I smiled at each other and then back at Holly. I couldn’t have said it any better myself, I thought. Three years ago when I met Aaron (and then Susan), I never thought the life I was now leading could have been possible. While some may not understand the love I share with Chad and Holly, it has brought me more joy than I could have ever hoped to find. My ability to trust so I could love again was a result of these two people, and their love had made me whole.

Epilogue b Aaron

Susan and I were in our bedroom about to change for bed. Right there and then it happened. It took a few months but someone finally broke down and proposed and it was Susan! I was somewhat frustrated with not being able to propose to Susan that first night. Still, I guessed that a courtship would be fun, so I embraced the idea. As she had protested that she was an old-fashioned girl, I challenged myself at every opportunity to prove to her that she should be with me for the rest her life. I wined her and dined her and wined her some more (making love drunk is overrated, but still fun). In the end, she confessed that about five minutes after she had uttered the “wine and dine” line that she had regretted it. When I complained for all our wasted time, she pulled out a large band of gold that was covered in diamonds. She then got down on her knees and proposed to me. I couldn’t help but laugh. My Susan was many things but one of the biggest was irrepressible. Of course I knew it was coming.

“I’ll accept on one condition,” I smiled.

“What?”

I got down on my knees and pulled out a small jewelry box and opened it to reveal a diamond engagement ring. “That you’ll marry me.”

“Yes!” She cried.

“Yes!” I yelled as I grabbed her. As we were both on our knees, we fell over and began to laugh, before starting to kiss deeply. After a minute or so she broke the kiss.

“How did you know what I was up to?” she smiled.

Uh oh, I thought. Might as well ‘fess up to it. “OK, I tranced you.”

Then she surprised me. “I know.” She grinned.

“How?”

Then I lost five minutes of time before regaining them and the memory of Susan hypnotizing me to find out what I was up to. Then, of course, I returned the favor.

“Susan, Zuzu’s petals,” I said and she was out like a light.

“Susan? Do you like hypnotizing me?” I asked. already knowing the answer.

“Yes,” she said dreamily.

“Good, because I like being hypnotized by you. Do you like being hypnotized by me?” I asked hopefully.

“Mm hm…” she responded.

“Why?”

“Because you’re my guide.”

“And you are mine,” I smiled.

I had her take off her clothes and led her hypnotized body to our bed and had her lay down on it.

“Susan, do you want to make love to me?”

“Yes,” she replied in a soft voice.

“Susan, I want you to open your eyes,” I said and she did, giving me that sexy look that I love. “In a moment you will climb up on top of me and ride us both to orgasm. Your conscious mind will be completely aware of what is going on, but I will control your body and your mind by my verbal commands. You will also remember everything when we are done. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Is this what you want?”

“Yes.”

“Then you may begin, my Susan.”

“Yes Master,” she said as I got chills hearing her say that, as I always did.

As Susan climbed on top of me, I could tell that she was really aroused. She lowered her 130 pound frame on top of me as I felt her sink down on me as she filled more and more of her pussy with my cock.

“Keep your eyes open. I must see your eyes!”

“Yes Master,” she said as I almost came on her words.

I knew I was too turned on to be able to do too much more. While I loved Susan wide awake there was something so hot about looking into her hypnotized eyes. From what Susan had told me, she liked to look into my hypnotized eyes too.

I knew I was close. “You are mine!” I growled.

“Yes, Master.”

“Give yourself to me!” I groaned.

“I am already yours, Master.”

That did it. “Become yourself and cum for me as my beautiful Susan!” I saw the life return to Susan’s eyes. She was still hypnotized, but now she could actively participate in the pleasure we were sharing. I grunted as I fired my seed into her belly with a force I would not think to be possible.

After we cooled down, I pulled Susan to me and we rolled on our side. I began to kiss my beautiful Susan and she returned my kiss with equal fervor. I then broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. While she looked normal, she was still hypnotized. She was completely at my mercy, but the reason for that was because of the love and trust that we shared. She knew I would never hurt her, she knew I loved her, and she trusted me with her life as I trusted her with mine. “Susan go back to “Trance state A” for me.

Her eyes went blank again. I went back to kissing her and she responded with as much enthusiasm as her current state allowed. I felt myself start to get hard again, after taking one last look into her eyes. “Susan, Zuzu’s petals” I said, as her eyelids closed and then her eyes fluttered awake.

She gave me a look of adoration and went back to kissing me for a few more minutes, as she stroked my cock fully hard. She smiled, “I think you’re nice and ready.”

“Yes, my mistress” I said with a smile, still fully awake, but knowing what was coming next.

“My turn,” she grinned, before saying something and then everything went dark.

Epilogue c Susan

My life had become wonderfully strange, but wonderful being the operative word. I had found a partner who has helped me to realize everything I had been missing in life. My life is now rich and full of vibrant colors and possibilities. On the night that we proposed to each other, we both put each other under during our love making session. We made love three times that night. The first time I was Aaron’s slave and then he was mine. The last time we were both wide awake. The hypnotism had been great, because neither of us was particularly dominant or particularly submissive, but the hypnotism allowed us to be both for each other. Still, in reality, we are equal partners and that was what it always was about.

Jana’s life had taken an unexpected turn, but in a good way too. We met a really sweet girl in our karate class named Holly. She was Jana’s age. Holly kind of started out as our mutual friend, but one day Jana confessed to me that she and Holly had become lovers. I was so happy for them, but Jana in particular. She did tell me that she wasn’t sure of her sexual preference, but neither was Holly and that they would be able to help each other. On top of that, Holly had some similar issues to Jana. As reasonable as all of that sounded to Jana, she still was a bit worried about how unsettled their lives were. I smiled and hugged her.

“Jana honey, none of that matters right now. If Holly makes you happy and you make her happy, then that is all that really matters. Just be as honest with each other as you can and the rest will sort itself out.”

Jana hugged me even tighter. She had been through so much that she needed to find some happiness, love and trust. It appeared that Holly was giving her all those things and she could give them to Holly.

The week after Aaron and I got engaged, Dr. Jack proposed to Bev and she accepted. I had never seen Bev so happy in all the time I had known her. In the past, many people thought she seemed kind of plain and dowdy. Aaron’s weight loss process and a makeover had turned her into the beautiful woman that I always thought she was. This would be Jack’s second marriage, but I could tell that this one would be his last. The look in his eyes when he held her, told me everything I needed to know.

Aaron and I didn’t waste our time with a long engagement. A few weeks later, we eloped to Las Vegas over a long weekend. We had both tipped off our plans to our closest friends and I splurged and flew them all out to Las Vegas to join us (including Sarah, my college roommate and Jay and Jeannie). The minister at the chapel, who married us, told us that he never saw so many people at an elopement.

At the altar while listening to him giving his vows, I looked into my Aaron’s kind eyes, I saw the man I would spend the rest of my life with. We had made plans. After our brief engagement, my biological clock started to tick loudly. Aaron had never wanted kids when he was with Rachel, but he told me he felt differently with me. We would start on that baby once the effect of the pill was over.

I was also going to go back to school to get my advanced degree in Psychology. I knew that jobs would be hard to come by in that field, but luckily for me, I already had a job lined up when I graduated (I just loved saying that!).

After our wedding, we went up to our honeymoon suite. The rules for tonight were simple: No hypnotism and no clothes. The latter would be quite easy for me, as I now weighed almost the same as when I married Richard. I must say quite humbly that I was a “real hottie” (or at least that is what Aaron told me). The former was a little harder. Our hypno-play had been a lot of fun, but a few weeks ago, we agreed to dial it down to just weekends. In this case, weekend or not, today was about our love for each other. As Aaron and I believed that our marriage was an equal partnership; that is the way we would make love tonight. I smiled when I thought of getting him in between the sheets. I didn’t need to be hypnotized or to hypnotize him, for him to turn me on.

As I looked up at my Aaron’s kind, clear, brown eyes smiling at me, I thought back to all those mornings and nights with thoughts of Aaron, my moistened pussy and somewhere far off in the distance, my hand between my legs. Then I thought back to that first time that Aaron and I both realized that we felt the same way about each other. He brought me out of my trance and gave me an intense look. I instantly got wet. Now I felt that same warm moisture beginning to form in between my legs, as I saw that look again. My dream Aaron and my real Aaron had merged to become my husband.

As I felt his hard cock enter my pussy, our mouths meet and my eyes close in passion, I couldn’t help thinking of why I went to see Aaron in the first place. Now I marveled how little I needed chocolate. I had my Aaron and he had me. That was all that we would need for the rest of our lives.