The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously in “Of Sex and Chocolate”

Susan and Aaron struggle with their feelings continues, but Aaron decides that he wants Susan now and tells her so.

Susan still struggles with her insecurity over her weight and turns him down until she can lose more weight.

Aaron’s annual fishing trip with his best friend is coming and Susan feels her despair grow.

After giving her a post hypnotic suggestion to have an extreme love of running, Aaron also causes her to think of what is really holding their relationship back. He also finds out for himself and plans to confront her with the truth.

While running, Susan gets a call from Jana, who tells her that she has forgiven Dan, (the boy who had tried to force her to have sex) and planned to go out with him Saturday Night. As she is wary of Dan, Susan convinces Jana to continually call her and report her location as a safeguard.

While on a running “date” before he leaves for his trip that night. Aaron convinces Susan that he is and will never be like her first husband and that she should follow her heart. Susan realizes that they immediately needed to be together and they go to Susan’s place and make passionate love. Susan decides to quit her job and accept Aaron’s invitation to go on the fishing trip. Just as they are ready to go to the airport, Susan gets a very troubling call from Bev (who was now monitoring Jana’s date). While Jana had reported the address she was at earlier in the evening, she was more than thirty minutes overdue for her next call and she was not answering her cell phone.

Of Sex and Chocolate

Chapter 7A Susan

“Aaron, I hate to do this, but I want you to go without me,” I said.

“I’m not going without you. More importantly there is a chance Jana’s in trouble. Call Beverly back and get me the address she gave her earlier. I’ll call Toni and Brian. I think we made need his help.”

I remember Toni telling me that Brian was in the National Guard and had done two tours in Iraq as a technical specialist. When she showed me a picture of him, he looked more like a weightlifter than a computer expert. He had muscles on muscles.

As we called the people we needed to speak to, we were running out to Aaron’s car. Once I got the address from Bev, I plugged the address into the GPS in Aaron’s car and called Brian with the address. Toni stayed with the kids.

I saw the look on Aaron’s face as he sped down the road. I‘d always believed that he had special feelings for Jana. His face was a mask of anxiety and fear. Being closer to the location, than we were, Brian got there first. As we got out of the car, I saw Bev’s car pull up alongside of us as we parked on the street.

The road was a fairly residential one, with limited traffic. Though the place appeared completely dark, there were three cars parked in the driveway.

“I checked around the house and every window was completely dark except for one. It had the shade down, but I could see the outline of light on the part that was not covering the window,” reported Brian.

“Did you hear any noise?” asked Aaron.

“I thought I may have, but I wasn’t sure” said Brian.

“Let’s go around and check. If we do, we’ll go in.”

“Copy that,” said Brian getting back into his military mind set.

We all snuck around the back of the house, where Brian saw the light.

“I think I hear some voices. Ladies, if we are not back in five minutes or you see the shade pulled up, call 911,” said Aaron.

“What if we hear a gunshot?” asked Bev thickly.

I saw Aaron and Brian almost roll their eyes in unison.

“I’ve got it covered,” I whispered.

Aaron and Brian then swiftly, but quietly broke for the house. I saw Brian pull something out of his pocket and soon, the backdoor was open.

About a couple minutes later Bev and I heard loud noises and yelling. A minute or so after that I saw the shade go up and I pressed 911 into my cell. Bev and I exchanged worried glances as I began to talk to the 911 dispatcher.

7b Aaron

I was grateful to have Brian with us. His training would offset my rusty hand-to-hand skills. Brian made quick and quiet work of the door and then we were in. The house reeked of marijuana smoke. We also heard distinct noises coming from upstairs. The noises could not be misinterpreted. People were having sex. I heard one distinct female voice and two distinct male voices. The female’s voice was not Jana’s.

We stealthily climbed the stairs and saw the source of the light. The chance that we were breaking in on consensual sexual activity without Jana had crossed my mind. I put my hand up to Brian. And I snuck a peek into the room from the side of the open door.

I saw several individuals having sex. When I looked closely at the configuration of their position, I could see a man apparently fucking an unseen woman and a peroxide blond, riding the unseen woman’s face. It appeared that there was another man underneath who appeared to be fucking the unseen woman’s asshole. From where I was I could not see much of the obscured woman. I quickly changed my angle and got lower to the ground. Then my heart broke into a million pieces as I saw a wisp of red hair darkened from the perspiration of the copulating people covering her body. I didn’t wait for Brian.

I ran into the room and pulled the man who was fucking Jana off of her as I simultaneously pushed the blonde off of Jana’s face and she fell to the floor giggling hysterically; obviously so stoned she couldn’t think. The man attempted to get up and stop me, but he found himself in Brian’s grasp as Brian slammed him hard into the wall. I then looked at Jana. Her face was expressionless. Her eyes were glossed over. I picked her up from on top of the man who was attempting to dislodge himself and I started to carry her out of the room. I felt a hand on my arm and a voice behind me.

“Hey, what are you doing with my girl?!” it said.

I looked at Brian and offered her to him “Hold her,” as Brian collected Jana in his arms and I faced my would be attacker. He was a rather small guy, whose good looks were offset by his beady eyes. I hated this dirt bag for what he had done to Jana. So this was Dan, I thought, as my right roundhouse landed squarely on his chin and knocked him to the ground. I fought the urge to jump on top of him and pound his pretty face to a pulp. Instead I went to the window, lifted the shade and then went over to the bed and grabbed a blanket and walked out of the room.

When I got outside, I saw Susan talking on her phone while Beverly and Brian were trying to communicate with Jana. Jana just laid there. Her body reeked of pot and sex. There was evidence of semen leaking from her vagina and anus. I quickly wrapped the blanket around her, pulled her tightly in my arms and stroked her hair gently.

“Jana, sweetheart, it’s OK” I just kept saying over and over again. By the tenth time, my eyes flooded with tears. She was not responsive in any way. They destroyed the closest thing I had to a daughter in the entire world. I didn’t realize the depths of my feeling until I saw her and her traumatized, zombie appearance. This wasn’t fair, I railed in my angry yet helpless thoughts! Jana was such a sweet girl who had been traumatized as a teen. She was a beautiful 24 year old woman, with a loving heart, who had so much going for her. Now these bastards had savaged this sweet soul beyond her ability to understand. I kept stroking her head desperately trying to get a reaction out of her. My tears were making the blanket wet as I saw the lights of the ambulance arrive. I quickly helped the paramedics get Jana into the ambulance, as they had been briefed by the 911 operator talking to Susan. I saw the ambulance pull away, as we all waited there. Then I felt a hand begin to stroke my head.

“It’ll be OK, Aaron” said a sweet, familiar voice I recognized in the back of my mind.

I then felt myself just drift away. As I began to fade, the last lucid thought I had was that I was never coming back…

Chapter 7c Susan

After talking to the police and giving our statement (mostly done by Brian). I took his hand and pulled Aaron to his feet. The Police had offered to call another ambulance to take him to the hospital. I told him that I would take him home and I did. Aaron followed me mindlessly, as I pulled him along to his car and helped him to the passenger seat. I got into the car and pressed “Home” into the GPS and was guided by the friendly voice back to Aaron’s.

On the way back, neither of us said a word. Aaron’s face while red from tears was as blank as Jana’s. While Aaron had helped to save Jana, there was a cost. What he had seen must have disturbed him to his core. Additionally, part of me blamed myself. I knew Aaron had been under a lot of stress, due to his feelings for me and my reluctance to allow us to act on them. I cursed my stupidity and vanity. He loved me when I could barely fit through the door. Now I had finally cracked the 140 pound threshold, but what had it gotten me? A mindless boyfriend and a dear friend who had been raped.

As I helped Aaron out of the passenger seat, I realized that one of us needed to hold it together and it sure wasn’t going to be Aaron. I walked him up the stairs, helped him to take off his clothes, stripped to my panties and borrowed a T-shirt and we went to sleep with my arms around him.

In the morning, we woke up late. Aaron refused to get out of bed. He didn’t communicate other than grunts and groans. I tried everything (including sex, which in retrospect was not a good idea). I had to face facts. Like Jana, Aaron was in a bad way.

“Get up sleepy head, Jana needs us.”

For a moment, I saw a spark in his eyes and then they got dull again.

Leaving Aaron lying in bed, I went to the hospital. Bev and Toni were already there and they said that our girl was still mentally unresponsive. They said that she would be kept in this room until Tuesday morning, but then would be moved to the psych ward. I poked my head in the door and looked into Jana’s eyes. Like Aaron, I saw nothing. What once sparkled with love and happiness, were now dull and vacant.

Toni reported to me that Dan, Peter and Britney had been arrested and charged with several counts, including rape, and possession of drugs with the intent to distribute. Apparently Peter was growing his own pot right in a small greenhouse on his property. While I was glad that they got nailed, it did not help the fact that they ruined two people I loved.

I explained to Toni and Bev what was going on with Aaron and while concerned, Toni felt that he would snap out of it. She also pointed out that since he was on vacation, he had no appointments until the following week (as this was his vacation week).

I went back to check on Aaron at three O’clock. I gave him some water to drink (which he did) and an apple to eat (which he didn’t). I then drove back home to get a change of clothes and a toothbrush and returned to find Aaron as I left him. I ordered out for some Chinese food hoping to entice Aaron, but he did not eat.

Finally, I became so frustrated I had to get away from him, so I walked into the study to find a book to read. I saw a lot of text books and books related to Psychology (the man did not have a decent novel in the house!). Then something caught my eye. All of a sudden the wheels of my brain were spinning. I grabbed a book and began to read it. I must have read for about three hours without realizing how much time had passed. I went to the bedroom and got Aaron some more water and got ready for bed. I then continued to read and fell asleep with the light on.

In the morning, I woke up and quickly got dressed. I woke Aaron and had him drink some water and I made a bee-line to work. I was going to work, but I wasn’t going to stay.

When I got to the lab, I read a quick summary of the product I was testing. I had remembered reading this description on Friday and something had stood out. The sleep aid promoted relaxation and had trance like qualities. Perfect, I thought to myself as I planned my next move.

Chapter 7d Aaron

I had no concept of how time passed for me since Saturday night. It was like I had been disconnected from the rest of the world. I vaguely remember Susan being there, but not able to communicate with her. I could hear her, but I felt I was trapped in a deep pit and she could not hear me. I couldn’t move my body unless I was being directed (as Susan must have done at some point).

Susan came in with a glass of water, which I drank. After a little while my body began to feel strange. I was relaxing, no longer frustrated. When I saw Susan holding a book, I knew what she was up to, but my body and mind no longer cared. I had stopped worrying as I knew that Susan was in control. Soon I saw a hand reaching out to me, pulling me out of the soundproof pit. It was Susan. Then I melted into the love that was Susan D’Amore and I soaked in every word she said.

A little while later I snapped awake, looking into Susan’s eyes. I knew what had happened. “You really are taking over my practice,” I smiled.

“No, just you,” she grinned.

“Well I can tell you were successful and not a moment too soon. Thanks darling!” I said as I took her in my arms and gave her a huge kiss.

When I broke the kiss I looked at my beautiful Susan. She was smiling from ear to ear as if she had just won the lottery. “I’ll be back in a while. Wait for me?” I asked hopefully.

“I’m not going anywhere, now or ever. Just make sure that you save our girl!” she looked at me earnestly.

“I will,” I said with conviction as I walked out the door a changed man in many respects.

After convincing the hospital staff that I was Jana’s therapist, I was able to get into the room to see her. My brilliant Susan gave me the answer how to get through to Jana. When I entered the room, I walked over to her bed. For a split second, I saw a look of recognition. As it started to fade, I grabbed her hand, and the look returned. “Jana, Hee-Haw, Sam” I engaged her trance key and then I started to slowly but surely pull Jana out of the same pit that Susan pulled me out of earlier.

About an hour later, Jana was subdued, but was awake and talking. I had managed to use the “compartmentalize technique” with her. While she was under, I had her make a verbal list of all the emotions that she had experienced Saturday night and we locked each one up in its own concrete cell in her mind with a key that only I had. We agreed to take out and deal with one emotion at a time every day for the rest of the week. We started right away, dealing with the emotional pain first. While it was not easy, we worked through it under hypnosis and then we briefly talked about it afterward. Even though it wasn’t resolved, she admitted that she was coming to terms with the pain of betrayal and from the breach of trust. I then reminded her that there were a lot of people she could trust.

The police had performed a rape test on Jana and confirmed that there was both vaginal and anal tearing. Additionally, Bev had persuaded her boyfriend Jack, who was a doctor at another hospital, to give her a “morning after pill” (Since Jana was not able to request one for herself, they had not given her one). Bev, who had been a clinical nurse, administered it. Since Jack was on the hook, we made sure that we got Jana out that night. After I had consulted with her gynecologist, who then cleared her for discharge, I took her back to my place. When we arrived home, we were greeted by Susan, who Jana hugged the stuffing out of. Then we prepared my study (which was nothing more than a glorified bedroom with bookshelves and a computer desk) and we put Jana to bed and she seemed to fall into a comfortable sleep.

“So we did it,” Susan smiled.

“She still has a long way to go. I will have to work with her for the rest of the week and that will only be a quick fix. She will have to deal with what happened for the rest of her life.”

“You will too. I know that you were affected by what you saw. I know that Jana means the world to you.”

“She does,” I agreed. “You know how I have this thing about getting personally involved with my patients?”

“Duh!” laughed Susan and I couldn’t help but join in.

“Anyway, I always thought that if I was going to have a daughter, I wanted her to be as sweet as Jana. It didn’t take very far for my brain to think of Jana as my daughter,” I admitted.

“Well I can see why you reacted the way you did,” said Susan.

“Speaking of which, what exactly did you do to me?” I asked.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out” she grinned.

As much as I loved Susan, I didn’t have time to play her game. I was clearly calmer than I should be considering how I was over the last two days and needed to find out how she “quick fixed me so I could hypnotically explain to Susan how to undo what she had done and to treat me properly. “OK, I will. ‘Susan Zuzu’s petals’,” as my love went into a trance.

An hour later I was the way I should have been: still quite shaken from what happened to Jana, but able to function. My instructions I gave to Susan to help me seemed to be taking hold. As we lay in bed, she stroked my head and I smiled back at her. We gently began kissing and caressing each other. I then felt her take my penis in her hand and became concerned. I wasn’t sure I was ready for this after what happened to Jana. I almost tranced her, but then Susan gave me a soft smile. “You are the love of my life. I need you now, more than ever to show me that what we have is good.”

The look in Susan’s face was hunger, but not complete lust. Her blue eyes were pleading with mine and I could never refuse those eyes again. I answered their look with one of my own, followed by my lips devouring hers. Soon our bodies came together and they stayed that way all night. As I drifted off to sleep, I knew that I would have a lot to deal with, but I knew a great deal of my healing would come from the woman whose legs were wrapped around mine. Somehow I knew that she would help to heal me with her love.