The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Of Sex and Chocolate

Chapter 6a Susan

The next couple of weeks were both disappointing and worrying. The disappointing part was I had really begun to plateau with my weight loss. When I weighed myself on the morning of my ninth appointment, I only lost five pounds. Last week I only lost four. I was desolate when I walked into Aaron’s office in tears. I was only at 150 pounds, but I wanted to be closer to 140.

Aaron hugged me. He told me that he suspected that it was only a matter of time for my body to adjust to its new diet and amount of exercise. He told me not to worry, that he would think of something new to shake up my metabolism over the course of the week. He also told me that I was beautiful the way I was. While I hadn’t believed that about myself in a while, I suspected that he may have been right. I actually got hit on a couple of times last week; once at the gym and the other time in the supermarket. While the one at the gym was attractive enough and muscle-bound, I wasn’t really into that type anymore. The other man was sort of like Aaron (but not as attractive). Still his attempts at humor left me cold and I politely excused myself.

Aaron then made a point of telling me that he and his “grad school” friend (Jay) were going fishing in Florida, so after my next appointment, I wouldn’t see him for more than two weeks. I was crushed and I started to cry again. Aaron took one look at me and shocked me. “Just say the words and I’ll happily take you with me.” I was incredibly torn. I wanted to be with Aaron so badly, but I just couldn’t bear the thought of him seeing me naked yet. At this rate, we wouldn’t be together for at least two months. I smiled at him and said, “Not done yet,” and then he almost looked like he was going to cry. He didn’t put me under this week as he was going to come up with an idea for next time. I hoped it would take off at least twenty pounds, I smiled to myself wistfully.

The part that was worrying was about Jana. Apparently Jerko Dan had started calling her last week apologizing for his behavior and looking for another chance. Today he had sent her a dozen red roses and I could tell from talking to her that she was seriously considering going out with him this coming weekend. To make matter worse, Aaron told me that he was leaving Saturday night and I was worried that if something negative happened on this possible date that Aaron would be in Florida and Jana would be telling a stranger about her problems (Aaron’s emergency backup). Between the plateau of my weight loss, my worries about Jana and Aaron going away, I felt my world spinning out of control.

On the eve of my eleventh appointment, I made passionate love to my dream Aaron. In the afterglow, I began to wonder if my real Aaron would meet some girl on his trip. Someone cuter, someone thinner, someone nicer, someone smarter. God, I’m pathetic, I thought to myself, as I fell into a restless sleep.

In the morning, I dragged myself to the bathroom and stepped on the scale. I had lost a whopping three pounds for all my effort. “147 pounds,” I said out loud. I was still too heavy to take Aaron up on his offer to make the trip co-ed. I sadly got dressed and walked into the kitchen to have my morning shake.

Chapter 6b Aaron

The past couple weeks have been hard. Susan and I stopped calling each other altogether. I think we both just realized that all the phone conversations did was remind us of the fact that we could not be together. It was hard, knowing that she wanted me as much as I did her, but something was driving her to lose weight; something I needed to figure out.

While Susan began to get more and more frustrated by her inability to lose weight, I think I finally understood her frustration. I was beginning to get as frustrated as she was that she was hitting her weight loss plateau. From my standpoint, it didn’t matter to me if Susan weighed 170 pounds or 110. I began to realize that I wouldn’t be able to hold it together too much longer.

Next week was my annual fishing trip with my grad school mate, Jay. Like me, he was a psychologist and we’ve always been there for each other in the past. Hopefully, he would help me figure out what to do with Susan. Of course there would be the other option. Jeannie, Jay’s wife, actually liked to fish and had always tried to crash our trip, but Jay had always said no, because he would have been stuck in the position of paying more attention to her and turning me into the proverbial third wheel. Now I was hoping we could make the event co-ed, if Susan would only realize… if she only knew…

Anyway, my last desperate attempt to get Susan closer to her goal was a doozy. She had been doing a lot of walking, so I felt it was time to up the ante. I was going to have her run every day and cut back on her gym visits to every other day. I decided that I would run with her Saturday Morning (as I was leaving Saturday night), of course it would give me a chance to say goodbye (or if I was lucky, convince her to fire me and then be my companion).

As Jana walked out of my office, she seemed part excited and part apprehensive. Apparently the boy who undid two months of my work seemed destined to ruin all my (and Susan’s) efforts with Jana. While I couldn’t confide my concerns to Susan, I was hopeful that she would be able to talk Jana out of going out with him.

And then Susan came into the office. She was smiling, but in a way that made her seem like she hiding how she really felt. After the little stunt she pulled at her session a few weeks ago, when she made me melt into a puddle, she had been good. Still, since then, things had gotten awkward between us. I looked in her eyes and I saw something. They weren’t smiling the way they would when her mouth would smile. I couldn’t bear it! I had tried so hard to be fair to Susan and to be ethical. As much as I did not want to hurt her, I was hurting her. Now I realized that I was being unfair to both of us. My “last C” invariably gave up the ghost, as it switched sides, taking me with it.

Susan didn’t say anything as she walked through the door. She started to walk over to the chair and then I intercepted her, placing my body between her and it. She began to break down and cry as I pulled her into my arms and held her.

“It’s OK Susan. It’s not like it’s forever,” I stroked her head comfortingly.

“It might as well be. I’m going to lose you, aren’t I?”

“No way! I want you and that’s not going to change!

“You haven’t called me lately,” she whimpered.

“Neither have you.”

“I guess that after the phone sex fiasco, I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to control myself.”

“I guess that is why I haven’t been calling you too.”

“You mean about me being unable to control myself?” she asked.

“No,” I paused as I lifted her head off my shoulders and looked into the tears of her beautiful eyes. “About me,” I said as I leaned into Susan and shook off all my remaining ethics.

Our lips met and it was electric. Our tongues began to spar, and I felt her hands drift to my butt as she rubbed it gently and I followed suit. I sensed my arousal, and realized that I needed to get myself composed and get Susan cooled down if I were to put her under, so I reluctantly broke the kiss and looked at her. “See, now we have nothing to worry about.”

Susan laughed. That beautiful musical laugh that she did on that first day we had met. Then, she looked at me seriously. “I’m sorry that I made you feel like you had to do that.”

“Susan, I’ve wanted to do that for more than two months. I’ve tried to be ethical and fair, but in the process, all I have done was to hurt us. I have hurt you and seemingly drove you to great lengths to lose the weight so we could be together, but the thing is I don’t care how heavy you are. As hard as it may be for you to believe, I fell in love with you the first day we met!”

Susan gasped. “You made me feel lovely,” she grabbed me hard and cried some more into my shoulder.

“You were, it was just that your body had forgotten how to be lovely… but you hadn’t” I smiled.

“Am I lovely now?”

“The loveliest woman in the world.”

“Do you really mean that… I mean I…” Susan paused.

“What’s wrong?”

“I can’t be with you until I lose more weight!” she said emphatically.

“Why? I love you! You must know that by now!”

“I do, but this is my problem and I need to resolve it before we can move on.”

“Can you tell me why you feel that way?”

“Not now…”

At that point I realized that Susan had her own boundaries in addition to my professional ones, which currently lay shredded on the ground. Susan was obsessing over the weight, which was not healthy. I knew that I had no choice but to continue the session, but I did have something up my sleeve. I knew if Susan only thought about what she was doing she might see her folly. I made sure she would do that.

Chapter 6C Susan.

Aside from the kiss, my session with Aaron was a disaster. He told me that he wanted me for who I was, but for whatever reason, my stubbornness was stopping me from going to him. I had to lose that weight! I would say that despite his disappointment; Aaron was able to compose himself and put me under. He managed to instill in me a love for running and I couldn’t wait to start!

That night, I ran out to the park and I ran on the track. I did not run particularly fast, but I ran hard. I don’t know how many laps I ran. I only knew that if I ran, I could have Aaron and be able to keep him forever. As I ran, my mind began to wander. I thought back to the kiss. He loved me enough to risk his career to have me. Shouldn’t that be enough? Richard would never have risked everything the way Aaron had. As I ran, I realized that maybe I was foolishly blocking our happiness, but for some reason, my stubborn notion to lose weight drove me. It continued to drive me to the track the next night, and the night after. After I had blown through my first three laps at a blistering pace, my cell went off. It was Jana.

“Hey hot stuff!” I panted into the phone.

“You really are running,” she laughed.

“How’d you guess?” I uttered before sucking in a big breath.

“Hey Suz?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m going out with Dan Saturday night.”

I really felt the wind knocked out of me as I collapsed to the track. “Oh, baby that’s not such a good idea.”

“But he has been so sweet to me.”

“Sorry honey, but I don’t trust him. Where are you going?” I asked.

“Not sure, but he said it was a surprise,” chirped Jana.

I thought that arguing would do no good. In the short time I had known Jana, I found that she (like me) possessed a stubborn streak. So I did my best to come up with a way to try to protect her as much as I could.

“Jana, you listen to me. I want to know where you are at all times on this date. When you get to a place, you need to call me and tell me where you are. If you go to his house or to another house, I want you to call or text me with the address. I also expect you to call or text me on the hour regardless of where you are. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mom!” she laughed.

“I’m serious!” I cried. “I know you like Dan, but until he proves otherwise, you can’t completely trust him.” I paused less for effect, but more to find the exact words to make her go along with this. “Could you please do those things for your sweet, paranoid friend Susan who loves you like a sister?” I asked while laying it on with a trowel.

“OK,” she sighed.

I immediately called Bev and Toni and explained what was going on to them. While I had every right not to trust this Dan guy, I had a strange feeling of dread about this date in particular. They both were worried too. I also called Aaron and told him. While he expressed concern, he had already advised Dr. Cummings (his emergency on call back up), that Jana might need his help and that Toni would direct her should she need to see him.

The next day after my morning workout at the gym, I left for work. When I got there, I was called into Weasel Felix’s office. Weasel Cheryl was there too (they probably had just mated). I was given a special assignment. I was to test a new sleep supplement. Supposedly this would revolutionize the market if it were successful. This was another Leyrex project and I was hoping that I wouldn’t have to work with that incompetent boob, Steve Halprin again. Luckily the researcher was a young woman I had never heard of, so I got a bit enthusiastic. That afternoon, I met Jordan Klein. She seemed quite nice and left several testing samples for me to work on for Monday. When I thought about Monday, it made me depressed. Aaron was leaving. I went to work to become familiar with the effects of the drug (as it had been previously been tested and found to be safe for another use) and then to start a testing plan for Monday.

That night I went back to the track and ran and ran and ran until my limbs ached. As I ran I kept thinking about how foolish I was being. I had a wonderful man, who had just told me that he had fallen in love with me when I was almost twice as large as I was now, yet I was fighting these absurdly nebulous feelings. I was at a fork in the road. I wanted Aaron… no I needed him! I loved him! Could I just let him walk out of my life for more than a week? I looked at my watch and it showed that it was eight PM. In about thirteen hours, I would be seeing Aaron and I had no idea what I was going to tell him.

The next morning when I awoke, I got busy with the imaginary version of the man I would be seeing in about an hour. Then I decided to cheat. Normally I weighed myself on Tuesday morning, but since I had no appointment this week. When I stepped on the scale, I smiled and shook my head. I had lost nine pounds, 138? Would that be enough and if not, was that really important, I asked myself?

Chapter 6D Aaron

As I got into my running clothes, I had no idea of what to expect. What I had done to Susan was somewhat unethical. I did not attempt to change her feelings and thoughts directly, but I did manipulate the process. I also had found the answer I needed.

We met at the place where Susan had been running, which was a running track at Reed Park. When I saw her, her eyes lit up and she ran to me and gave me a big hug.

“Aaron!” she cried as she hugged me tightly.

“I’m glad to see you too,” I laughed.

She then looked into my eyes with her vibrant blue ones. There were tears in them. “I’m so confused!” she complained.

“How so?” I asked.

“I keep trying to push you away, but I want you! I need you so badly!” she cried.

“You know I feel the same way.” I said as I walked her to a nearby bench.

“I don’t know what to do.” she said as we sat down.

“Susan, I have a confession to make. Tuesday I did something terrible.”

“Did you make me feel the way I’ve been feeling this past week?” she asked.

“No, but I did make you think of how you feel about me and what could be holding us back.”

I was worried that Susan would be angry, but she laughed through her tears. “Well it worked! Was that all?”

“I did something else terrible too,” I cringed.

“What?” she asked softly.

“While I had you under, I asked you why you were holding back.”

“And you know?” she asked.

I nodded. “Look at me Susan,” as she peered into my eyes. “I am not Richard!”

“I know…”

“But you’re not really sure.” I said before pausing. “I love you as I have from the moment we met. I am not him. I will never be like him!” I said emphatically with an earnest look.

Susan paused and I searched her blue lights for a response to how she felt. She had stopped crying and seemed to be wearing a look of serenity. Then she finally replied, “Now I know.”

“So where does that leave us?” I asked, honestly not sure.

“That leaves us about here,” she said as she leaned in and kissed me. Soon our tongues sparred and we pulled each other closer.

After a couple of minutes, I broke the kiss. “I guess we aren’t going to run today,” I smiled.

“But I have to run today” she complained.

I smiled at her. “Susan, ‘Zuzu’s petals’,” as I uttered her trance key and her eyes took on that sexy, hypnotized look. After a couple quick instructions, I woke her up.

Susan looked around. “You tranced me, didn’t you?”

“How do you know?” I smiled innocently.

“I don’t feel like I have to run, but I do feel like I want to do something else.”

“And what would that something else be?” I asked.

“You know damn well, what that something else is, mister. You were the one that hypnotized me,” she laughed.

“I only tranced you to take away your compulsion to run and to workout. Any other feelings are strictly your own.” I said truthfully.

“Really?”

“Yes really. I was hoping that you would fill the running void with something else. But remember, I can’t make you do anything that you wouldn’t be willing to do anyway.”

Susan smiled at me, stood up, took me by the hand and pulled me up. “My place is just around the corner” she smiled.

When we got to her place we both began to shuck our clothes as fast as we could and she pulled me into her bedroom. She pulled me on to the bed and we started kissing, as I felt her hand move right to my penis. We continued to kiss and fondle each other until the moment was right. It had been more than two years for Susan and almost two years for me (as I had a one night stand with a girl I met at Key West on the fishing trip with Jay, two years ago).

I broke the kiss and saw her beautiful blue eyes open. “God, you’re so beautiful,” I uttered.

“If I am, it was because you made me so. You’re the one who’s beautiful” she replied.

My eyes became full of emotion. My charming ex took great pride in telling me how lucky I was to have had her. She never made me feel particularly attractive, but Susan had. She had told me that I had made her feel lovely. Now she was doing the same for me.

My cock was painfully hard, as she grasped it and began to rub it against her drenched pussy. “Are you on the pill?” I moaned.

“For the last month,” she sighed.

“For me?”

“Does it look like I’m having sex with anyone else?” she laughed, as she covered my mouth with hers and guided my cock into her overheated pussy. We began on our side, moaning our pent up lust into each other’s mouth. My chest rubbed up against her beautiful breasts, which she was now so proud of and I loved. I felt her hard nipples rubbing into my chest. When I broke the kiss, I changed our angle so I could capture one in my mouth. Susan hissed in pleasure. Her breasts were indeed perfect. Her body’s curves were perfect. She actually looked like she had lost some weight since Tuesday, as there was no puffiness in her perfect face.

My cock continued to plow into her and I knew I couldn’t last much longer. I sensed that Susan realized this, as she picked up her pace of meeting my thrusts. I could tell that she was close too. It became a race as our bodies pounded each other with a passion which matched the intensity of the frustration we had been feeling for so long. Susan won, as I felt her body quiver and then shake into a powerful orgasm, while calling out my name. It was too much for me as I flooded my Susan with a powerful torrent of semen, as I captured her mouth with mine again.

When we both had come down from powerful orgasms, I smiled at her as I caressed her butt while she rubbed mine. “I never thought it would happen. That I could have you,” I beamed into her blue eyes.

A tear ran down her cheek as she smiled at me. “I never thought that anyone would ever look at me like you are right now. You’re an amazing man, Aaron Hershey. You’ve given me everything I’ve been missing for more than the last two years, and I love you so much!”

“I love you too, Susan D’Amore! I never want to be apart from you.”

“There is your trip,” she pointed out.

“I’m going to call Jay and cancel. He’ll understand.”

“You can’t. I don’t want him or especially you resenting me. Please go!” she implored.

“I’m not going… unless you come with me,” I smiled, hoping she would say yes.

“I don’t know. I have a lot to do at work next week,” started Susan.

“I’m sure they’ll understand,” I smiled.

“They won’t…” started Susan, “But who cares! I’ll quit!” she smiled brightly.

“Are you sure that would be a good idea?”

“I can live off love if you’ll let me” she smiled.

I looked at Susan. She was telling me that she would sacrifice her career for me. Then I remembered how much she had hated her job. I smiled. “If you can’t afford your place, you can always move in with me.”

“I would love for us to move in, but I don’t think affording anything will be a problem.” She smiled cryptically.

“Really?”

“I never told you how much Richard was worth, did I?” she smiled. “Let’s just say that our prenup let him get off cheap, but that didn’t mean I didn’t make a pretty penny. I should be able to lounge around for the next few years while we decide what to do about my career possibilities.”

“We?” I asked.

“From now on, Aaron Hershey, I will not make another decision that does not involve input from you” she smiled.

“Is that a proposal?” I asked.

“No, that was a promise. I’m still an old fashion girl. I want the whole courtship thing and I want you to propose if and when you are ready to. All I know Aaron Hershey is that I love you and feel like you’re my best friend. I know that you care about me and you’re a bright man. I’d be a fool not to seek your advice,” she smiled.

“Susan, I know what I want. I want you…” I started to propose.

“Aaron, don’t say it! Remember, I expect you to wine me and dine me. Let’s just enjoy this. I’m not going anywhere, and I don’t think you are. It’s bad enough that I feel like a slut for putting out before we have even had our fist date” she laughed.

“What are you talking about? We’ve had eleven dates.”

“Our appointments?”

“Yes. Since I’ve known that I’ve wanted you since I first met you, I consider them to be dates.”

“Really?” she laughed.

“I said they were dates. I didn’t say that they were the best dates I could have given you,” I laughed and she giggled.

“So, you’re coming with?”

“I can’t wait to meet Jay and Jeannie,” she smiled.

“I’ll call and get you on the flight.”

“What time does it take off?”

“11:50 PM. That should give us plenty of time to get you packed. I have a room booked at the airport hotel when we get there.” I said as I picked up the phone to call the airline, as Susan and her beautiful body beamed up at me from the bed.

The next few hours were amazing. I looked up into Susan’s eyes as she rode us to climax. Somehow I stayed hard and I rolled on top of her. Soon my lips had were on hers as I started to drive my cock into her, yet again. After about five minutes I heard Susan cry out “Oh, Aaron!” as she came again. I wasn’t that far behind myself. As she came down from her climax, she began to grab my torso and ground against me, as I thrust into another powerful orgasm.

By two O’clock, we had made love off and on four times, over the course of a few hours. We were exhausted. I set the alarm to allow us a couple of hours to snooze and we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

When we woke up, Susan called Jana and explained what had happened. I could hear Jana’s voice squeal in excitement. She then asked Jana to call Beverly concerning her date that night and that Beverly would coordinate with Toni and her if necessary. She then called Beverly and Toni, and I heard both of them scream. They happily agreed to stand by for Jana’s date. Susan began to pack. We figured that we should be at the airport at about 9:45, so we packed Susan’s luggage in my car and caught a quick dinner at about 5:30. I sat there and watched Susan eat a hamburger. The look of happiness on her face must have meant that her weight obsession was gone.

We then went to my place and hung out and made love again. While I was packing, Susan told me that Bev had heard from Jana about a half an hour into their date. They had apparently stopped at Dan’s brother’s house and he had run in to and get something. Bev had asked for the address, which Jana gave her. So far, everything seemed OK on the date Jana happily reported to Bev.

When Susan told me, I smiled. Maybe I had misjudged the boy. I remembered that there was a time when I may have come off pushy with a girl. When I was nineteen. I was a medic in Operation: Desert Storm. Just before I was off to Kuwait, I used the old “I don’t know if I’ll ever come back” line on a girl and she shot me down cold. As it turned out, I had actually been wounded in combat (not too seriously), so I guess I was nearly right. As much as I didn’t like the military, the GI Bill paid for a fair amount of my education, so in the end, everything worked out pretty well.

It was now about 9:15 and we were about to leave when Susan got another phone call from a worried Bev. It had been more than an hour and a half and Jana had not checked in and she was not answering her cell. I saw the panic in Susan’s eyes. We both believed that Jana was in trouble.