The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Of Sex and Chocolate

Chapter 3a Susan

When I woke up Tuesday morning, I felt that old familiar, hot wetness in between my legs, in contrast to the cool cotton sheets. I immediately closed my eyes and saw my beautiful form of sixteen years ago. Soon I saw my Aaron standing over me looking at me with a hunger that burned into my eyes. He took my mouth in his and I felt his hard cock penetrate my sopping pussy. I moaned in pleasure as he began to drive his hard shaft into my searing hot liquid core. He began to call my name as his intensity increased. Both of our breathing got quite ragged. I began to thrust to meet his. I knew that neither of us would last long, because we never did. Finally, I came seeing stars and calling out his name.

My eyes opened and I smiled. In some ways I felt alone, but for some reason, I felt Aaron was with me the way he had been every morning and every night. For some reason the words from Aaron’s mouth “Let me be your guide” popped into my head. He was my guide. Regardless of what happened with my weight loss, Aaron had made me feel a lot better about myself. When he told me that I was lovely, but my body had forgotten to be lovely, I realized that he was right. He made me feel lovely.

I had been feeling like I had a lot more energy since my first hypnosis session and when I stepped on the scale, I realized why. I had lost 18 pounds in one week! As I had reduced my overall caloric content by more than 6,000 calories, my meal size by as much as two-thirds, stopped snacking and most importantly stopped eating a pound and a half to sometimes as much as two pounds of chocolate (on really bad days) every day, I guess it stood to reason the weight would begin to melt off of me. I couldn’t wait for my appointment at four.

After yet another mind numbing, yet troubling and frustrating day at the office (don’t ask how that could be possible, it just was), I quickly grabbed my coat and almost ran to the exit. My job basically entailed my testing the affects of new supplements on lab animals. I hated certain aspects of this for obvious reasons. Before I married Richard, I was on a path that would have put me in the position to develop these supplements and perhaps get to the top of my field. There was not a day that goes by that I didn’t curse my greed and laziness for marrying him. It wasn’t that I didn’t love him, because I did. He was handsome, bright and charming, but also controlling. He did not want me to work and like a fool, I agreed to his demand. Now I was trying to rebuild my career from scratch, with the hopes that someone would remember who I was and give me a shot to get back on the right path.

As I scurried into the building on my somewhat lightened girth, I thought about how dangerous my feelings for Aaron were becoming. I had to try my best not to let him know how I feel. I couldn’t bear it if he shuffled me off on someone else because of my crush on him.

When I got into the office, I exchanged greeting with Toni. Once I had let my guard down, I noticed how pleasant she was and we chatted a little. Soon, the lovely Jana came out and we gave each other a smile of recognition.

“Jana, it will be forty dollars” smiled Toni.

“OK” Jana handing her a credit card as Toni disappeared into the back.

“Hello Susan” she smiled at me.

“Hi Jana. You are looking quite happy” I smiled.

“I guess I am.”

“A boy?”

“Is it that obvious?” she smiled.

“I’ve remembered looking like that a few times in my life.”

“I’m a little nervous, because it has been a while since I’ve been on a date” she almost whispered.

“You’re a beautiful girl, Jana. I’m sure that your date will probably be even more nervous.”

Jana laughed awkwardly “I’m not sure I even remember how to act on a date.”

“Jana. You’re probably in your twenties. It couldn’t have been that long ago” I smiled.

“Long enough” she said wistfully.

Toni cleared her throat and then sent me in for my third session.

3b Aaron

“Hello Aaron” she said with a smile as she walked in.

“Hello Susan. I’m already seeing an improvement” I smiled, but my heart was beating a million times a minute.

I had spent the entire week trying to figure out what to do with my feelings for Susan. In the end, I decided to try to compartmentalize them. This Susan was not the Susan who was occupying my dreams. It was the ravishing creature she described to me last week when I had her under. I hoped that seeing Susan how she was now would make it easy, but it didn’t. When she smiled and I looked into her shining eyes, I was looking into the same eyes of the woman who rode us to orgasm every night this past week. It was as if I almost didn’t see the mass of flesh in front of me. I was looking at the flawless beauty I was molding from that flesh.

“I’ve lost eighteen pounds in only one week!” she chirped happily.

“That is amazing! It seems like at least some of the commands I gave you worked” I smiled, as I saw Susan begin to blush.

“They did” she said shyly.

We then spent some time discussing her eating patterns over the week and the effect of my command on her eating chocolate. I let her slide on the third command, but it gave me pause. My mind began to take flight. Did she blush because now she was able to masturbate, or did it have to do with me? Then I thought that it could be both better and worse. Could she have been imagining me as her lover when she “jilled off”? Part of me really wanted to find out. Luckily I guess my “third C” came back for a short visit. “I’m glad, as it really seems to be working. The problem with weight loss is that the pounds come off easily at the beginning, as you tend to lose a lot of ‘water weight’ first. Then it gets harder as it goes. I’m thinking we need to add a new hypnotic command.”

“What are you thinking?” she asked.

“You are using ‘Healthy Target’ for your meals, right?”

“Yes.

“Do you use their meal replacement shakes?” I asked.

“No! They are awful tasting, even the chocolate ones. Besides they were never filling enough for me” she said.

“Well you know I can fix that” I grinned and then asked myself what the hell was I doing. Now I was flirting with her. Susan was no dummy.

“My best guess is that you can fix anything” she smiled back at me, as her eyes shone in a way that was dangerous.

Come back “third C” I begged myself! “I’m not so sure about that” I said carelessly before getting us back on topic. “I was thinking of a command involving the shakes. Hopefully it will make you like them enough that you can start replacing one meal a day.”

“Obviously no chocolate, right?” she asked.

“Right. Strawberry, vanilla or whatever else they have, but no chocolate. Personally I would love you to have strawberry.”

“Why strawberry?”

“I love strawberries, but I’m fairly allergic to them. This is also true of a lot of products that use natural strawberry flavoring, too. If you have strawberry, I’ll get to live vicariously through you” I smiled.

“OK, strawberry it is” she smiled.

“You can have other flavors you know?”

“I know. But most of the time, it will be strawberry. After all, with everything you’re doing for me, the least I can do is allow you to live vicariously through me” she laughed and I joined her.

Are you ready to start?”

“Any time you are” she smiled.

Now it was time to put her under again. This new suggestion should only take a few minutes to impart and hopefully the effect would help change her body chemistry enough so that she will continue to lose another substantial chunk of weight. I then dimmed the lights and uttered her trigger phrase.

Chapter 3c Susan

It was almost as if I blinked and lost ten minutes. Like last week, I felt so relaxed and warm, as Aaron smiled at me. Today was a particularly awful day at work. A senior researcher was questioning some of my findings on a test I performed on a compound he had been developing. I knew I had a long night ahead of transcribing my notes into a report. While I knew that I should be dreading this, I felt calm and collected. My testing procedures were sound and executed properly. I knew it would not go over well with the researcher, but so be it. I also knew that once I was done, I had a wonderful imaginary carrot dangling in front of me and I wanted it badly!

“So remember please make sure you buy some shakes on the way home” Aaron smiled with a twinkle in his kind eyes.

“I will” I said, as I shook his hand and said goodbye.

It was funny. When we shook hands, he seemed to hold my hand for a few seconds longer; not letting go as I began to pull away. When I realized that he seemed to want to hold my hand, I was in no rush to want to let go, but then he did, and kind of rushed me out of his office, saying he needed to get ready for his next patient. I went and paid my co-pay to Toni and headed to the store to buy some Healthy Target shakes. I purchased about three week’s supply (mostly strawberry, by request), and when I got home, put a bunch in the fridge.

After eating my one portion of Healthy Target meal, I went into my home office, to transcribe some of my notes from my earlier testing this morning. I had an important meeting in the morning. It was hard to concentrate, because one of my two favorite times of day was approaching (the other being waking up). Once my notes were transcribed, I quickly undressed, brushed my teeth, got into my nightclothes and jumped on my bed anticipating “magic time.” I didn’t have to wait long.

As the tingle happened, I closed my eyes and there I was in all my naked glory. I was 115 pounds of raw, sexual energy. My dream lover approached my bed, as somewhere in the back of my consciousness my hand was making slow circles on my clit. Dream Aaron took me and pulled me on my side so I was facing him. Then I saw his kind eyes fill with passion as we just stared and looked at each other for a minute. Then our bodies came together in every way. Soon we were joined at our mouths and our groins, as if we were a single organism; feeding off of passion. This time was about making love, not fucking. I usually alternated between the two with animalistic fucking in the morning (pragmatically because it was quicker) and then a slow tender session at night.

Soon our bodies began to tell us that we were going to fall into the abyss. For a split second, I saw Aaron open his eyes before scrunching them closed. I knew He was about to cum. That was all it took. My body began to shake into a powerful climax. I kept my eyes closed for a few minutes to feel the afterglow. I could almost feel him next to me, being my guide.

When I opened my eyes, I was tired, but reality set in. I began to realize that my feelings for Aaron were not just a crush. “What in the fuck are you doing?” I groaned to myself.

Chapter 3d Aaron

As I lay in bed both dreading and eager for sleep, I closed my eyes and thought of today’s session with Susan. While I managed to comport myself pretty well with her today (under the circumstances), I was not sure how much longer that it would last. There was the awkward handshake, but I was able to stop myself from continuing to flirt with her, which gave me some comfort. Still, there was part of me that just wanted to say the hell with her size, the hell with ethics and just take her and when I say take her, I mean in every sense of the word. Aside from her weight and being my patient, she was the perfect woman for me. In a perfect world, I could get over the weight, but the patient thing? I could not betray Susan or my profession by acting on my feelings. Susan’s vulnerable quality in addition to my romantic feelings, were something I could not ignore for much longer. Despite her weighing over two hundred pounds, I believed that I was falling in love with Susan D’Amore.