The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Of Sex and Chocolate

Chapter 2a Susan

I would have liked to say that I was good, but I tipped the scale five pounds heavier over the course of the week by the morning of my appointment. I managed to reduce the portion sizes of my meals, but my old Achilles’ heel reared its ugly head in individually wrapped form.

Last week, Toni had suggested a two hour appointment, which is what Aaron preferred for hypnosis sessions, so I booked the last two hours of the day (four to six) on Tuesday. Now I waited anxiously in the waiting room. Again, Jana the gorgeous redhead came out of the office. This time Toni was on the phone, so she had to wait to pay. We kind of smiled at each other, before I broke the ice awkwardly.

“Hi, my name is Susan.”

“I’m Jana” she almost whispered.

“Isn’t Dr. Hershey wonderful?” I said.

This seemed to help break the ice.

“I don’t know what I’d have done without his help” she smiled shyly.

“My friend recommended him. She told me he was a miracle worker.”

“Your friend’s right.”

We heard Toni clear her throat, so we knew her phone call had ended. Then she beckoned me on toward my second session.

After exchanging pleasantries, Aaron looked over and smiled at me.

“I just want to tell you a little bit about the process we are about to do. First of all, I have no intention of doing anything improper to you, either during or after the process. Additionally as we discussed last week, I can not make you do anything that you would not want to do.”

Like there is anything I wouldn’t do for you, I thought to myself with a laugh.

He continued. “Trust is essential in my business and I assure you that I make it a priority that my patients understand everything that is going on with their treatment. Finally, do you see that little button on the chair?”

I nodded, as a doorbell like button was on the arm of the chair.

“If you feel uncomfortable at anytime with something I am doing or suggesting, press the button.”

“What does it do?”

“Press it and find out” he smiled. I did.

A moment later the door opened and Toni came sprinting into the room. I laughed. “Just testing” I smiled apologetically.

“It’s always a test or a false alarm” smiled Toni as she nodded to her boss and left the room.

Satisfied that I was satisfied with the arrangement (though I was when I walked out of the office last week), we briefly talked about what we agreed to when we spoke on the phone Friday, for this session. If these targets were successful, we could always add additional hypnotic suggestions, as needed.

“If you remember, the first objective is to reduce your hunger in general. The second objective is to make chocolate something that you will have no desire to eat, let alone be around. Finally, the last thing we’re going to do, is to make you feel comfortable to masturbate to help you relieve the stress of not having chocolate.”

“Have you ever done anything like this before?” I asked.

“To be honest, this is my first time doing something like this to help someone lose weight. As your psychiatrist told me, the antidepressants you were on were not helping raise you endorphin levels enough to mimic sex, so in addition to the meds, the sex should help with your chocolate withdrawal.

“It almost makes it seem like I’m an addict.”

“That may be a little strong, but your body has built up a need for chocolate and I believe that sexual activity will help. I promise, that this treatment will not cause you to throw yourself at the male population of the state…”

“Not that they would be able to catch me” I smiled.

“One day, fairly soon, you will be a catch” he smiled as I swooned inside. “What I’m saying is that you will only have the urge to masturbate. Anything else will be what your normal sex drive would tolerate. Do you have any questions?”

“Nope.”

“Then let’s start” he smiled as he dimmed the lights.

Chapter 2b Aaron

I started off as I usually do with some relaxation and breathing exercises. They seemed to be going well, so I went into my first induction. For some reason, Susan was not responding. While she had been quite relaxed, she was losing her state of relaxation. I decided I needed to bring out the heavy artillery. In the case of someone trying to lose weight, this might have seemed odd, but it was vital that she was able to relax, for this treatment to work.

“Susan, dear?”

“Yes” she said a little sleepily.

“Think of a big Thanksgiving meal and we are at it. We just finished up a sizable helping of turkey and the sleepy feeling eating turkey gives you is coming over us.”

“Tryptophan” she slurred.

“Yes, Tryptophan” I said, having forgotten that she was a nutritional scientist for a moment. “Our host is now offering us a glass of red wine. We have taken a few sips. We are very relaxed, but not too sleepy yet.

“Not sleepy” she murmured groggily.

“We are very relaxed.”

“Yes” she agreed

“Now you are getting on an elevator.”

“You’re not there?” she said mildly agitated.

“I’m here too. I won’t leave you. Let me be your guide.” I could tell that Susan seemed afraid of something, so I made sure that she knew that I would be with her and she became relaxed again.

“Do you feel relaxed?”

“Yes” she slurred.

“It feels good to relax.”

“It feels good to relax… with you” she added.

Now I knew that my earlier suspicions about Susan might actually be true. There was a strong possibility that she was falling in love with me. The bad thing was that while I tend to get attached to my patients, but can exercise self-control, there was something different about Susan. When I thought about it, I realized that something happened whenever she smiled. It was beautiful and intoxicating. There was an incredible look of innocence in her eyes when she smiled. It was like I wanted to protect her from all the cruelty and pain she experienced whenever her lips and then her beautiful blue eyes smiled at me.

I had come to a crossroads. The responsible therapist would have turned back and referred her to a capable colleague. At the moment, I was not a responsible therapist. I had become a knight in shining armor trying to save a beautiful woman from the evil visage that she was cursed with, so I mounted my white charger and pulled down my visor. “Yes it is good to be with you. Let me be your guide.”

“My guide…” she said vacantly.

“Susan, we are on the top floor of the building and we are going down. The lower we go, the more relaxed you will feel. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“We are now passing the tenth floor. You feel a little more relaxed.”

“Relaxed.”

“Good. We have just passed the sixth floor, fifth, fourth and now the third floor and you should now be very relaxed.”

“Yessss” she moaned.

“No we are on the ground floor heading toward the subbasement. When we get to the subbasement, we will get off the elevator and you will be completely relaxed.

“Relaxxxxx.”

“Susan, we are there. Take my hand. Let me be your guide” I reached over and took her right hand in mine.

“mmmmm.”

“The elevator door opened but it is not the subbasement after all. It is your favorite place in the whole world. Where are we, Susan?”

“Aruba… a sandy beach…”

“Good, Susan. As it turns out, your favorite place is also your safe place. You love being here and you feel completely safe… with me” I added for some inexplicable reason.

“Safe with you…” she slurred and part of me cringed. The other part of me was flushed from excitement.

“You love it here. It is so nice, warm and safe.”

“mmmm… nice… warm… safe.”

When I was convinced that she was completely entranced, I began to set up a trigger phrase. Based upon her name and my fondness for the movie, “It’s a Wonderful Life”, I gave her a particular trigger phrase, which seemed to work nicely after I woke her from her initial trance. Once she was back under, I gave her some commands which fostered the three objectives we had discussed doing for this session. All I could do at this point was sit back and wait (and hope that it worked).

Chapter 2c Susan

My session with Aaron took two hours according to the clock, but didn’t seem anywhere near that long. When I left, I felt warm and relaxed. Considering the stress I was under at work, I was feeling great at the moment. I almost wished that I could spend a couple of hours with my handsome doctor every day… or night, I thought to myself naughtily. Not that he would be interested in me at this point. I gave a little, hopeful laugh. Well if he is as good as he is handsome, I will have no problem with him or men in general.

When I got home, I opened up one of my Healthy Target pre-prepared, pre-portioned meal containers. “Mmmm… coq au vin”, I thought to myself. I almost grabbed another one out of habit, but I promised myself, I would be good. I then heated it, savoring the aroma.

After dinner for one was finished, I felt surprisingly sated. I didn’t even think of cheating and cooking another meal. Ah… now to dessert. Not any of the Healthy Target stuff. The real deal. Chocolate. I know I wasn’t supposed to, but what the hell, just once more for old time’s sake. I hit my Choco-stash and found several interesting possibilities. First, I chose a bar of Lindt Dark chocolate. I greedily opened the wrapper and took a deep smell. For some reason, it smelled off (almost akin to driving by a farm). I took a small nibble and I spit it out of my mouth. It tasted like shit, and I’m not talking metaphorically. Sweet? Yes, but sweet shit.

In my panic, I opened all the chocolate in the house and tried it. They all had that same smell and the few times I tried, the same taste. Still in my panic, I began to curse the doctor whose name he shared with my favorite confection. Frustrated, I took a hot shower and went to bed early.

After about an hour trying to sleep, trying to read and then trying to watch TV, I gave up and just lay on my bed like a beached whale. At ten O’clock, I felt a strange tingling sensation between my legs, strange but good. A sensation I hadn’t felt in more than two years. When I closed my eyes, I saw me in my mind, except the way I looked when I was twenty years old. In the vernacular of those days, I was a pretty hot piece of ass. My blond hair was lustrous. My breasts were a perfectly shaped and symmetrical 36 C. My legs and my waist were lovely and slender. I could have been anything I wanted, then. I was beautiful, smart and dare I say modest. I felt my hand reach into my panties. Was I turning myself on by my appearance?

No. I was a little bi-curious back then, but nothing that would get me worked up. I then realized that my mind had found the perfect vessel to attract the perfect man. Now I would be able to fantasize. Immediately images of male pulchritude popped into my mind. I went through all the movie stars, of that day and now. Then I tried my old boyfriends; even Steve who was the guy I was dating when I had this mental image of me. Nothing seemed to move me. In desperation, I even thought of my ex-husband, Rich. Thank God that didn’t work, I giggled in frustration.

Then an image just popped into my head. I knew I shouldn’t go with it, but I felt myself getting wet.

I slowly moved my hand down my midriff and lowered my panties and kicked them off. I hiked up my nightgown and began to make gentle, slow, small circles on my clitoris. I began to slowly and gently pick up speed, before increasing my intensity as my passions began to rise. After several minutes, I was so wet, it was like I had just wet the bed. My breathing began to get a little ragged. I quickly began to tug at my labia, before plunging a willing finger into my poor neglected pussy. Soon it was two. I began to sweat profusely, but I was not deterred. I was so close. I began to pound my fingers into me. Faster and faster and faster… almost there…. then I screamed! I climaxed hard before dissolving into a warm puddle of nothingness. I just had my first orgasm in almost three years!

As I began to doze off into a contented sleep, I thanked that man who I had just been cursing a couple of hours earlier. Not only had he given me the ability to pleasure myself, I could not help thinking how easily his kind eyes had turned into the bedroom variety.

Chapter 2d Aaron

That night I had problems sleeping. What I had done to Susan was inexcusable. While I had given her the framework to accomplish the three tasks we had discussed, it came at a cost. I was worried that Susan was falling for me, but another part of me was worried about how I was romanticizing my feelings for this poor, desperate woman.

It didn’t help that I had a sexual dream about her. Of course, it was not how Susan looked now, but the way she had described herself in college. In my dream, I saw Susan morph from her current appearance into the stunning creature she described. As we stroked and caressed each other, she kept saying over and over how grateful that she was to me for saving her life. Soon she was riding us both to orgasm. She told me that she loved me and would always be mine. As I began to cum, I woke up with wet boxers. I needed to take control of myself, but the second “C” seemed to have left with the third, so I had no idea how to fix my feelings. The one “C” that was still left was “caring.” That “C” alone would have to guide my efforts with Susan. When I thought this, the words “Be my guide” popped into my head. The problem was without my “cleverness and composure,” it would be like the blind leading the blind. As I was in uncharted territory, I had no idea where this strange trip would take either of us.