The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Acknowledgments: This story was inspired by the wonderful story, Hypnotherapy, by le Duc de Kavaliere. I would also like to thank AussieBloke, robotunit8 and Simon Says for their valuable help, feedback and support.

Of Sex and Chocolate

Dr. Susan D’Amore seeks the help of Psychologist, Dr. Aaron Hershey, as she attributes her weight gain to her love of chocolate.

Chapter 1a Susan

I guess I should have got the work done, I thought to myself as I waddled to the nearby elevator and got in. Now at thirty-six, I was a nutritional scientist, turned trophy wife, turned back to nutritional scientist. Richard was a controlling SOB, who apparently loved me only for my body, because once I started putting on a few pounds and a few wrinkles (and refused to do anything about it), it was “Sayonara, don’t let the door hit your big ass and your severance/prenup check as you get the fuck out of my life.” I laughed at the irony of the whole thing. It was Richard who turned me on to chocolate during our sweet courtship period and he kept right on feeding my habit until a few weeks before he gave me the old “heave ho”.

Now two years and more than eighty pounds later, I dragged my considerably larger ass out of the elevator door and down the hall to the psychologist’s office. It was my friend and co-worker, Beverly who recommended Dr. Hershey to me. While considerably slimmer than I was before she went, Bev lost forty pounds and had a generally more positive outlook on life after several months working with Dr. Hershey. She had even started dating again, and her happy face was getting hard to look at every day. I figured I should get off my huge ass and do something about my condition to avoid killing her.

As I walked into his office, I saw a pretty blonde receptionist (or nurse, I wasn’t sure), sitting behind the counter. “Hello, I’m Susan D’ Amore. I have a four o’clock appointment with Dr. Hershey”.

“Please have a seat” she said, while flashing a rather insipid smile.

“A few moments later, I saw a stunning redhead walk out from the interior office. Now that’s a tough act to follow, I thought as I giggled to myself. Not that I would be on that particular stage anyway. More likely, I would have been working at the concession booth while eating the profits.

“Jana, your co-pay this time is forty dollars” smiled the blonde receptionist, as the woman paid by credit card.

“Thanks Toni” smiled Jana the redhead.

“Do you want the same time next week?”

“That works for me” she flashed a toothy smile.

Toni the blonde looked at me. “Dr. Hershey will see you now, It’s the first door on the left” as I picked up my pocketbook and walked into the interior offices and hopefully into the first day of my new life.

Chapter 1b Aaron

As Jana left my office, I couldn’t help but feel pleased with myself. A little over two months ago, Jana had walked into my office a shy, mousey girl, afraid of her own shadow. Now she had faced her demons of childhood sexual abuse and was on her way to becoming a confident woman, not afraid to dress and to act like one. My job was rewarding in that respect. I honestly felt like I made a difference in people’s lives. The truth of the matter was that it allowed me to live vicariously through their lives, as to be honest; I haven’t felt like I’ve had one of my own for a number of years.

My ex-wife Rachel, to be nice about it, suffered from excessive neediness and self-absorption. To be not so nice about it, she was kind of a clingy, narcissistic bitch. Being totally in love with her, I put up with it for years, but things finally came to a head five years ago. My work (which was paying the bills) was keeping me away from what should have been truly important in my life (in other words, her). In the end she gave me an ultimatum, find a job that allowed me to be under her thumb or she would pull her hand away. I thought seriously about getting a job as a school psychologist, but those jobs are hard to come by and I would have had to take a significant pay cut (which she would not have liked anyway). Now Rachel was married to a stockbroker who worked a lot from home. I wished him luck.

The next case looked interesting to me. Susan D’Amore was looking to lose weight, but she had indicated that she wanted to lose more than a hundred pounds. I had never helped anyone lose that much weight before, but was certain that I had a chance because I believed in my methods. On cue, a knock came at my door.

“Come in” I invited.

A very large blonde haired woman entered my office. She must have weighed about 230 pounds on a frame of 5″7. Her breasts were huge. I tried not to look, but they dominated the landscape (as did her belly and butt). While normally, I would say that for someone of her height 165 pounds would be on the larger side, it certainly was within a range of acceptability. For this woman, that would be too heavy though, as her frame was slighter than average. When I looked closely, I saw that she appeared to be wearing a back brace to help support the weight. When I got past her body, I looked at her face. She must have still been quite pretty about sixty pounds ago. There were still lovely features partly covered by the puffiness caused by extreme weight gain. As always with my patients, my heart reached out to her. I knew that this kind of empathy wouldn’t normally be healthy for someone in my line of work, but it was one of the reasons I was so good at my job. The other reasons were I had a high level of self-control coupled with an analytical mind. This allowed me to be the three “C’s” (as I like to call them) “caring, clever and collected”.

“Susan D’Amore, I presume?” I asked with a smile suspecting the answer, “Yes”.

“You presume correctly, doctor” she smiled back.

Over the next half an hour, she explained her life, her problems and goals. It became clear what had been going wrong in her life.

“So chocolate became your undoing?” I asked.

“Yes. In addition to eating large food portions at meals, I am consuming more than a pound of chocolate a day. It just makes me feel better” she said.

“That’s not surprising. Chocolate is a great natural stimulant with caffeine and sugar. It is fairly high in anti-oxidants and helps with stress by releasing dopamine and other chemical endorphins into your system” I countered.

“I’m impressed that you know that. As a nutritional scientist, I study and develop supplements, so I’m aware of this” said Susan with a surprisingly lovely smile.

“For us to progress any further, I need to ask you some really personal questions. I understand if you don’t feel comfortable answering them, but to be honest, for me to come to a treatment plan, I need to know some things” I said, realizing how awkward the questions would be for me to ask, let alone, her to answer.

“I think I know where this is going and I understand. Feel free to ask” she smiled.

“Are you involved with anyone romantically?” I asked.

“Only Mr. Ghiardelli and Mr. Cadbury” she smiled.

“So you are not sexually active?”

“If you look at me, it’s easy to see why” she laughed.

I knew that self-deprecating, little laugh. I’ve heard it many times from former patients who I’d helped. It always made me feel sad, but drove me to find a way to help them. After they were better, their laugh would be one of joy. “Believe it or not, you are a lovely woman. Your body just forgot how to be lovely. We can fix that” I smiled.

“That’s sweet” she said politely but. I sensed, dubiously.

“Have a little faith” I smiled.

She sighed and looked at me and smiled. “I will. So what else do you need to ask”

“This is a toughy for me to ask, but do you masturbate?”

“No. I just don’t feel comfortable doing that” she said, as I saw a cute crimson color begin to flood her cheeks.

“Why? It is natural.”

“I just feel self-conscious when I try to jill off. I guess it is kind of a turnoff, so I don’t bother.”

“Well, I guess from what you have told me about your life, I understand the trigger for your weight gain” I said evenly.

“Chocolate?” she asked.

“Yes. You are using chocolate as a substitute for sex to fight your depression over your life…”

“And I’m trapped in a loop of depression from my weight gain and my craving for chocolate, which is only making me heavier and less likely to get the sex I want” she interrupted.

“Hey, are you going to let me do my job, or do you just want to take over my practice” I laughed.

For the first time, I heard Susan really laugh. Not just a sarcastic laugh or self-effacing chuckle. It was a real belly laugh. It was the laugh of a beautiful woman. I knew it wouldn’t be easy, but I knew I needed to do everything I could to help this woman.

“Well, I’m not sure I’d be qualified to run your practice, but I’d offer to be your receptionist. Still, for that matter, I couldn’t compete with the lovely Toni out there” she laughed.

“Trust me. Eventually she’ll be plain compared to you” I smiled.

Chapter 1c Susan

Oh my God, this man was amazing. I was prepared to hate him because he looked a bit like Richard. While he had Richard’s tall dark and handsome look, he had kind and expressive eyes (which Richard definitely lacked). Bev had warned me that he was kind of cute, but cute did not describe this man. He was gorgeous. While he wasn’t muscular, he was very handsome and fairly slim (his little belly had no real effect on his attractiveness). And his bedside manner? He could have charmed anything into bed, be it animal vegetable or mineral (I knew he could charm me now, but probably the incredibly hot version of me ten years ago too). After talking with him for nearly an hour, it was like he was really looking at me, I mean the real me! I almost felt like a school girl with a crush on her teacher.

His assessment of me was bang on. I was so bitter after Richard divorced me, I continued to eat and pound down chocolate after chocolate. By the time I stopped being bitter, I was sixty pounds overweight and nobody would have wanted me, so I continued to eat. Now Dr. Hershey had just told me that when we were done, I would be cuter than his receptionist Toni? Wow! I almost wanted to believe him, so I told him so. “I almost believe you” I smiled shyly.

“You will with time and patience. I will work on a treatment plan. Do you have an aversion to hypnosis?”

“I generally don’t believe it works” I smiled while trying not to seem uncooperative.

“Many people don’t, but I have seen first hand what the effects of hypnosis can do for people. I must say that it has helped me accomplish some amazing things” he said.

“Like getting yourself laid” I said, wishing that the words had come back as I’d uttered them. I was preparing for anger, but instead got a laugh.

“If only that would work” he laughed. “I’d certainly be a lot less lonely” he added surprisingly before continuing. “Actually hypnosis can help reduce inhibitions to a certain extent, but the whole mindless zombie slave thing is a myth for the most part.”

“For the most part?” I asked.

“I suppose that you could convince a ridiculously gullible or addled person into believing anything with hypnosis. The thing is you could probably convince them just as well without it” he laughed.

“Well, I guess it’s OK because I’ve never been accused of being ridiculously gullible or addled.”

“Good, so you have nothing to worry about” he smiled as my heart just melted.

“I’m glad to hear that, Doctor Hershey” I smiled.

“About that…” he started with a cringe

“About what?” I asked.

“My name. I normally don’t do this, but as my name has heavy chocolate connotations to it, why don’t you call me Aaron?”

I laughed. I hadn’t really thought of his surname since Bev had suggested that I should see him. “That might be a good idea. I wouldn’t want to confuse you for a chocolate bar or a kiss” I said, again wishing that my words could magically return to me.

He laughed, but then just smiled. “No, we couldn’t have that. Well I guess our time for today is up. I’ll work on some treatment ideas and then we can discuss what you have tried that hasn’t worked so far. I think adding hypnosis to a reasonably safe and healthy diet could greatly help.”

“Thank you so much Doc… I mean Aaron. For the first time in a long time I feel pretty good about myself” and lovely. He made me feel lovely, I thought happily to myself.

“You should feel quite good about yourself. You’re obviously bright, educated, witty and quite nice. While we want to work with getting your weight down, we can’t lose sight of all the good things you already have going for you” said Aaron.

“We?” I asked.

“Yes, we. You’re not alone in this. You have me and your friends to help you. Think of us as ‘Team Susan”. I’ll help you with strategies and treatment options and your friends can help support your choices. With a little time and effort, you’ll get to where you want to be” he smiled.

Before I left the office, I shook his hand. I saw the kindness in his eyes. I knew that he was sincere. He wanted to help me and it was weird. As much as I wanted him to help me, I wanted to help him help me. There was a refreshing earnestness and caring that I saw in his kind eyes. I could tell that he cared about me and truly wanted to help. As our hands separated, I made up my mind to put myself completely in his hands. I trusted him implicitly, I knew that one day I would look in the mirror and like my reflection and that it would be Aaron who would make that happen.

Chapter 1d Aaron

As she left the office, I watched her. There was something about her that I couldn’t put my finger on. I wasn’t really sexually attracted to Susan, but I felt this strange kind of romantic attachment to her. I haven’t felt these feelings since I dated Rachel in grad school. Part of me knew that these feelings were not healthy, but I chocked them up to my talent for empathy and was confident that my self-control would keep me in line.

A few things disturbed me about the session. Aside from my feelings, as the session continued, it seemed that Susan had been flirting with me. While it actually helped to distract her to relax and feel comfortable around me, it could prove to be a problem in the long haul (if this was more than just innocent flirting). While it was not uncommon for patients to fall in love with their therapists, in Susan’s case, in particular, it could prove to be disastrous. I decided to monitor things to ensure that I would be able to keep control of the situation. I realized that my developing romantic feelings could also prove to be a problem. I would need to keep those in check for Susan’s own good and for mine.