The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE OBJECTIVE’S OBJECTION

CHAPTER 6: TABLES TURNED

Suzanne’s house made for a far better HQ for Stephanie than the dorm room. Following the acquisition of a huge bed, she had moved in there with her entire harem. When Bonny got home that after-noon, Connie was servicing Amy orally on that bed. Bonny knew Amy would never ask her fellow slavegirl for something like that (even if the subliminal programming had given her bisexual tendencies); this was just one of Stephanie’s ways of degrading her former girlfriend.

Stephanie, as for herself, was sitting in a sofa while Suzanne worshipfully massaged her feet.

“Ah, Bonny. How is your task progressing?”

“I’m doing what I can, mistress.” Stephanie had wanted her to keep working on the subliminator, trying to find possible improvements. In truth, however, she had mostly been dealing with some other matters. “Progress is slow, though.”

“Well, keep working at it. Anyway, I’ve been talking with Suzanne. She’s suggested a few methods through which the entire staff, maybe even the entire campus could be enslaved.” Bonnie silently gulped. Don’t you even think about it. “But, that all seems somewhat complicated. Maybe at a later date. For now, I was thinking of focusing our efforts on that young millionaire guy. We could use the money, and the all-female harem is starting to get bland. Some variety would do us good, hm?”

“Yes, mistress.” You’re out of your goddamn mind, you power-tripping bitch.

“Well, we need to discuss a plan to take him...”

“Very well, mistress. May I shower first?”

“Go ahead, slave.”

You’re going down. “Thank you, mistress.”

Once inside the bathroom, Bonny quickly pulled a small vial from her pocket. One of the reasons she had wanted to spend time out of the house today had been to obtain this narcotic drug. Quickly, she purred it into Stephanie’s perfume bottle – unsurprisingly enough, no-one but Stephanie was to use it. A quick shower later, and Bonny was back in the main room, and discussing the mistress’s nefarious plans with her. Stephanie was already thinking up ways to spend the money her next victim would be bringing in, as if the enslavement’s success was a foregone conclusion. Mostly, her ideas seemed to involve a hot car and a big mansion where her harem could keep her comfortable at all time.

Finally, Stephanie took to the bathroom. Bonny knew that it would, soon enough, lead to Stephanie spraying herself with perfume...which would open her window of opportunity. Trying her best to look calm and casual, she turned on the television, fidgeted the player in her pocket, and turned on the subliminator in her other pocket. Her haircut was doing a good job of hiding the filters in her ears. I must not fail. This is too important.

In the bathroom, Stephanie was feeling...well, same as she’d been feeling for a while now: On top of the world. She’d outsmarted her genius roommate, acquired a mind-control machine, enthralled the only loose end, enslaved her tough, willful ex, and made the dean worship her like a goddess. She was incvincible. The subliminator could make her irresistible; none could oppose her hypnotically augmented charms. The world was hers for the taking; she only hoped the power rush would keep feeling this good.

But then, as she perfumed herself, she suddenly felt a wave of dizziness. Why...Why was she...so...sleepy...?

The sound of Stephanie falling to the ground got her slaves’ attention back in the main room. Discreetly, Bonny turned on the player in her pocket – the TV would provide all the background noise she needed.

<You’re sleepy.>

“Mistress?” Connie stopped servicing Amy for a moment, looked at the bathroom’s door...then, getting no answer, back at Amy. “May I...May I check on mistress? Make sure she’s OK?”

<You’re sleepy.>

“I’ll go with you.” replied Amy, looking concerned herself.

<You’re sleepy.>

“Me too.” said Suzanne.

<You’re tired.>

When the three slaves found Stephanie unconscious, they almost panicked. Amy was naturally concerned for her beloved mistress, but to Connie and Suzanne, Stephanie had become the very center of their universe, the one thing that gave their lives any meaning. But as the subliminal messages droned on, Bonny took it upon herself to delay them.

“Calm down, girls. Stephanie has had these fainting spells for as long as I’ve known her.” God, I hope that sounded convincing. I know it sounded hesitant.

Connie grabbed her by the shoulders. “Will she be all right?”

Wow, she’s strong. “Y- Absolutely. These are completely harmless. Just put her on the bed.”

They complied.

“Now, I’m not a doctor, but I seem to recall it’s best to warm her up a bit. We should probably cuddle with her.” Or at least, that’s what I hope will give the subliminator enough time to put you to sleep.

“Will that help?” Suzanne seemed dubious.

“A little. To the very least, it’s what she’ll want to wake up to.”

That was convincing enough. Soon enough, all four of them were naked and in bed with the mistress, cuddling her unconscious form. Bonny noticed that the others were getting more and more tired. Sleepy.

<Everything will be fine.>

<You’re falling asleep.>

Amy was the first to close her eyes and doze off. Connie and Suzanne followed a minute later. Slowly, Bonny rose out of the bed.

All right. Time to turn the tables.

Stephanie woke up to a strange smell. Trying to raise her arm, she quickly realized she couldn’t. She tried to look around.

She was naked, on her back. There were only some bed sheets between herself and the floor. Her arms were wide apart, and, like her legs, held to the floor with a lot of duct tape.

Bonny was holding smelling salts to her nose. Her other slaves...she could see their feet protruding from the bed.

“Ah, you’re awake.” Welcome to your doom, Steph. You’ve really brought it on yourself.

“Bonny? What the fuck is going on?”

“This.” said Bonny, producing the subliminator and an iPod. She then put the earphones in Stephanie’s ears.

“Wha- Stop! Stop this right now, slave!” Stephanie didn’t understand. Bonny couldn’t go against her will, so what was this?

“No, I don’t think I will, Steph. I’m not stopping this until you’re completely obedient to me.”

“You can’t – slaves! Stop Bonny! Help!” Stephanie was starting to panic. The idea of the subliminator being used on her was nothing short of terrifying.

“Don’t bother, Steph. I’ve given them enough sleep potion to last for a good, long while. And I know you can’t see it from down there, but their hands and feet are bound with duct tape. No-one can help you now.” She then turned on the iPod. Soft music began filling Stephanie’s ears.

<You will orgasm and surrender.>

The redhead tried to calm down. She had enslaved Bonny...Maybe if she discovered how the bookworm had broken free, she could control her again? Besides, she knew what was going on; it might help her resist. “How are you doing this? I brainwashed you. You shouldn’t be able to disobey me.”

Dumbass. “You just don’t get it, do you?” Stephanie went a bit wide-eyed as Bonny pulled out a dildo. Where did she even get that? “I’ll explain it to you...but first, a little something you ought to know: You’re being programmed to associate orgasming with surrendering. It’ll make it easier to break you.” At least, there’s the power of suggestion. Which is why I’m telling you this.

Thinking about it, Stephanie realized she was right – the idea of orgasming and surrendering was running through her head. Those weren’t her thoughts. She had to resist this. She had to!

Bonny began running her fingers on her captive’s breasts. “You see, roomie...when you used the subliminator on me, you put in thoughts. You changed the way I feel. You wove in beliefs and compulsions. But tell me – did you really think my feelings couldn’t change afterwards?”

<Submission is sexy.><You want to submit.>

“No matter how you made me feel about you, I still knew it was all fake, the result of mind-control” Bonny went on. “You put in the thought that you were always right...But I could see how wrong this was on a daily basis. I wanted to believe that you were oh so wonderful – I’m human, after all – but you were breaking the illusion all the time. You have an ego, you make mistakes, and, frankly, you’re a huge douchebag.

I guess in the end, it comes down to the limits of mind control. You can change someone’s feeling, put in compulsions, alter beliefs...But you can’t change objective truths. No matter how deeply you drill into someone’s mind that two and two is five, they’ll still count to four with their fingers. And objectively, what you were doing was wrong. Evil and wrong.”

“That’s bullshit” protested Stephanie as her former roommate kept massaging her breasts. The idea of submitting was getting more appealing by the minute, and she was getting turned on, but she refused to acknowledge it. “There’s nothing objective about morality. It varies from person to person, from culture to culture, from time to time!”

<You’re attracted to Bonny.><You want to obey.>

“Does it, really?” Bonnie kept at it. “If you examine codes of ethics across the world, it really boils down to “don’t be an ass to other people”. Stealing my subliminator, brainwashing people to obey you, making them drop everything in their lives to serve you, destroying Connie’s psych out of pettiness and Suzanne’s for kicks...Seems immoral enough to me.

I tried to repress it at first. I had to convince myself I was doing the right thing – because, unlike you, I actually care about that. And it worked – at first. But my rationalizations eventually crumbled in the face of your general douchebagness, and no matter how hard I tried to ignore the evil of your actions, it was always there at the back of my mind. Gradually, my feelings about you changed – away from the artificial ones you programmed into me, and more toward my natural way of thinking. The constant reinforcement of reality, if you will.”

As Bonny kept ranting and playing with her breasts, the increasingly-aroused Stephanie kept trying to free her arms. As soon as she got her hands on that self-righteous bitch, she would take her goddamned “objective” morality and shove it so far up her sexy ass that...She was surprisingly sexy, though. With a start, Stephanie realized the subliminal messages were increasing what attraction she felt toward the girl. She wanted to obey her...NO! No, she didn’t! She refused to!

<You are going to lose.><Bonny is wonderful.>

“That’s probably enough foreplay” said Bonny as she began to gently thrust the dildo into Stephanie’s vagina. “Anyway...If you’d stuck to enslaving me, it could have taken months, even years before I broke free. Heck, if you managed to tone done the douchebag thing, maybe I’d have remained your slave forever. Some abusive relationships can last a lifetime, after all.

But when you enslaved Amy, you had me betray a good friend. The guilt was difficult to repress. When you did what you did to Connie, I started having real doubts. What you did to Suzanne finally gave me the strength to go against you. Once I actually made the conscious decision to do that, the rest was actually pretty easy – I stopped rationalizing, admitted to myself that I had been helping a total bitch enslave innocent people, and accepted that you were evil and needed to be taken down. They say the first step is always admitting that you have a problem...”

Try as she might, Stephanie could not block the pleasure she was feeling...and she knew where that would lead. It was feeling more and more like she was going to lose this...Like she was going to end up a slave herself, locked in sexy submission to this gorgeous woman. She had to admit, Bonny had done an impressive job...She refused to bow down to her, but she had to respect her.

<You want to serve Bonny.><Bonny is always right.>

“To be honest, it’s not like I’m exceptional or anything” Bonnie continued with the dildo’s gentle thrust. “I’m a relatively moral and rational person, or at least I’d like to think I am...but given the way you were acting, any of the others could have eventually broken free. Amy, bless her heart, is kinda weak-willed and submissive, so keeping her a happy slave was easier...but she genuinely cares about others. With your treatment of Connie and Suzanne, how long could she have pretended you were doing them a favor? Connie, for her part, was well and truly broken...but I’m not convinced such a strong personality would have stayed down for the count. And I’m certain that Suzanne would have broken free eventually, in the same way I did. I just happened to be the first, that’s all.”

“You’ll...oh...Never get away with it...” There was some measure if desperation in Connie’s voice now, as she moaned in pleasure.

<Bonny owns you.><Bonny is your mistress.>

“Oh? How do you figure? Your harem won’t save you; I’ll deal with their minds after I’m done with you. You can’t escape – at least, not quickly enough to make any difference. And as soon as I bring you to orgasm,” which I’m trying not to do too quickly, because I need the subliminator to finish doing its job first, “you’re mine. So, I believe I will, in fact, get away with it.”

There was truth to Bonny’s words, she could tell. Bonny was smart. She knew her stuff. Nevertheless, Stephanie tried to hold on to a measure of hope: “You said it yourself...You broke out in the end, and the others might have, too. OhmyGod. Ah...As soon as I break free...”

“Hooold it. You think you’re going to break free? Think again. I eventually overcame your programming because it clashed with my sense of right and wrong, as well as a lifetime of trying to think things through logically. But once you submit, what part of you will actually want to break free? Granted, you’ll know your feelings are artificial, and there’s that ego of yours, but these things can be handled – especially since I will program you to want to remain my brainwashed slave, and to condition yourself with the subliminator every day. I’m the smart one, remember?” Or at least, smart enough to learn from your mistakes.

Stephanie’s heart sank. Of course, her mistress was right...There would be no escape under such conditions. Wait – had she just thought of her as her mistress? No. No! She wouldn’t surrender...No matter how appealing or inevitable it was looking at the moment...

<Bonny is your mistress.><You want to obey your mistress.>

Her mistress – no, Bonny had gone silent. Not good – without her rambling, there was nothing to distract her from the pleasure, and she knew the pleasure would lead to a submission-inducing orgasm. She was losing hope fast, but...maybe she could distract herself by screaming...

“YOU THINK YOU’VE WON, YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS, UPPITY NERD! YOU HAVEN’T WON! YOU THINK YOU’RE SO GREAT, WITH YOUR LOGIC AND OBJECTIVE MORALITY AND JUNK?! YOU’RE NOT! YOU’RE FUCKING NOT!”

In response, Bonny, without stopping the motions of the dildo, leaned over and kissed her. Surprised as she was, Stephanie didn’t resist, and, without thinking, returned the kiss. Bonny broke it...a while later. She then gave her a sly grin. “I learned that from you.”

<Bonny is your mistress.><You worship your mistress.>

Stephanie was at loss for words. She would never have expected her mousy, bookish roommate to...Of course, things had changed a lot lately. To say the least.

She...She was really going to lose, wasn’t she? Her mistress was right. Her mistress was always right. And that, too, was probably not even her own thoughts. But dammit, she wanted this! So what if it was artificial? It was also sexy as all Hell! Maybe she could just submit to mistress a little, just for fun? Maybe?

Her thinking was getting increasingly foggy from the sexual pleasure. If mistress kept at it, she would orgasm soon, she knew it. And then she would be her slave. But it wouldn’t be so bad...She’d get to obey her mistress, and submit to her...

But she had to resist that, right? Right?

<You love and adore your mistress.><Orgasm and submit.>

Bonny looked down at her former mistress. After the time she had spent pleasuring her as a sex slave, she had a decently good idea of when she would orgasm. And we’re definitely getting there. No rush, I’ll just maintain the rhythm...

Stephanie kept panting and moaning from pleasure, as her conflicted mind tried to deal with the situation. Then, finally, it came – or rather, she came. A powerful, mind-blowing orgasm that sent her screaming: “OH GOD! OHMYGOD! I OBEY! I OBEY, MISTRESS!” As she did, her resistance fell apart. Fuck mind control, she wanted this! Mistress was wonderful! And she would submit to her, come Hell or high water!

She calmed down a bit, and looked up adoringly at her mistress. Mistress was so smart. So beautiful and sexy. So resourceful – she’d broken free of her brainwashing all on her own, and enslaved her in her very seat of power. Mistress was wonderful.

Bonny looked down at what she hoped was her new slave. She’d set the whole thing so that orgasming would break the girl’s resistance, but it was hard to know for sure if it worked. But she shouldn’t let any uncertainty show, so she gave what she hoped was a smug, victorious smile. “So. Tell me, girl...Who am I?”

Stephanie gave a tired, blissed-out smile. “You are my mistress.” Oh, how wonderful it felt to submit!

“I told you you would become my willing slave in the end. Wasn’t I right?”

“Yes...Mistress Bonny...You are always right...”

So far so good, but...“Now, tell me, slave Stephanie...Are you confident that your obedience to me is perfect, or should I keep making tweaks to your mind until you’re completely loyal? Answer honestly.”

Stephanie was taken aback by the question. She was seriously asking her? She wanted to serve mistress so badly...but, was that really perfect obedience? She had been resisting her only two minutes ago...There was probably some resistance left...“I don’t know, mistress. Probably better safe than sorry – it’ll be for the best if you enslave me even further.”

Bonny smiled. I would have done that anyway, but it’s a good sign that you’re saying it. I know you’re a good actress and a skilled liar, but soon enough, you won’t be able to lie to me if your life depended on it. She then took the iPod, and selected a different track.